Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

I hope you enjoyed this list ofquestions to ask. little rock hook up He explained that he was just attempting to return it because it looked pricey. Let s work together to preserve the conversation civil. usasexguide albany ny He also lived not as well far away which was a bonus too.

mega personal app

You can download it for free of charge, though that will restrict you to browsing if you want to basically message potential partners, subscriptions begin at $21. women seeking men cedar rapids I hate pictures taken but do not mind a video get in touch with. He s waiting for me to say some thing, say something, but I keep saying nothing at all, and so he begins talking alternatively. rubmaps reddit If you happen to be not an animal fanatic, or you are mad allergic, get it on the table suitable away.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/5/2013 2:49:53 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Okay I just landed this internship... But Im pretty the only reason I did was because the CEO is hitting on me... he was randomly texting me today.. And I was nice and replying back.. Then the last text I just got was so when do we get to go out for drinks? How do I keep this professonal but not screw up my internship...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/5/2013 4:01:47 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from wolver1ne:
As of this point there isn't anything to act on . Keep copies of the texts . As the text become more forward tell your CEO you can't for professional reasons . If he keeps pushing contact a layer.

Okay thanks.. He is a nice guy.. And I really hope all this is bc he is just being nice to me.. And nothing more comes of it

5/5/2013 6:35:39 PM CEO hitting on you  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

the last ceo i worked for hit on his company's pretty general counsel who was twenty years his junior. he ended up divorcing his then wife and his ex general counsel married him and is rich beyond her dreams.

5/5/2013 8:25:34 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
the last ceo i worked for hit on his company's pretty general counsel who was twenty years his junior. he ended up divorcing his then wife and his ex general counsel married him and is rich beyond her dreams.

He has about thirty years on me.. And is already divorced and drives a mercedes and a corvette... But still Im just wanting to get going on being an engineer..

5/5/2013 8:48:38 PM CEO hitting on you  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,944)
Oswego, IL
54, joined Jul. 2009

What, Hugh Hefner is on the prowl again? Maybe this CEO needs to be reminded to play with others his own age. Perhaps that is why he is divorced now?

Couldn't keep his hands out of the cookie jar, and the ex found out about it. Finding another woman's lip stick on his false teeth, did she?

5/5/2013 9:33:42 PM CEO hitting on you  
clyde222
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,217)
Minooka, IL
53, joined Dec. 2012

Maybe Tell Him That You Have a Live In bf And You Would Never Dream Of Cheating On Him.

5/5/2013 10:05:40 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from clyde222:
Maybe Tell Him That You Have a Live In bf And You Would Never Dream Of Cheating On Him.

He knows Im single.. Well I was seeing someone and he knows me and that guy still are seeing each other still... But I think he knows it isnt really anything

5/5/2013 10:59:31 PM CEO hitting on you  
freedomusmc
Canton, IL
30, joined Aug. 2011

Best thing to do is keep the texts do what you have to do for him nothing more nothing less do not reply back to his texts if it don't deal with work make sure you let him know you don't want anything to do with him out side of work if he pushes the Issue get a lawyer and go from there

5/5/2013 11:03:52 PM CEO hitting on you  
clyde222
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,217)
Minooka, IL
53, joined Dec. 2012

Good Luck...I Hope It Works Out For You. Keep your Distance With Him.

5/6/2013 10:23:18 AM CEO hitting on you  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from isles_of_view:
He has about thirty years on me.. And is already divorced and drives a mercedes and a corvette... But still Im just wanting to get going on being an engineer..

well gee, i have a corvette and hold nothing against engineers but i have even more than thirty years on you dang it.

5/6/2013 12:12:52 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
well gee, i have a corvette and hold nothing against engineers but i have even more than thirty years on you dang it.

Well he doesn't either since 90% of his staff are engineers... so the dang it part must mean I should just expect to be hit on?

5/6/2013 3:07:51 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from karmakiki:
Tell him you have the perfect person for him and refer him to a drag queen.[.../quote]

That is really mean... he really is a nice guy... one of my friends said he might just being a nice guy... like he wants to go out and get drinks to get to know me better as a friend and nothing romantically...

5/6/2013 6:44:46 PM CEO hitting on you  
visalusgirl
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Feb. 2013

I agree keep the text. You have to stand up for yourself. Be smart and
out fox his assets.

5/6/2013 9:11:04 PM CEO hitting on you  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Well he doesn't either since 90% of his staff are engineers... so the dang it part must mean I should just expect to be hit on?

no. but nevermind.

5/6/2013 9:21:34 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
no. but nevermind.

I know you ment if you were closer to my age you would be hitting on me! But sorry I dont like way older guys

5/8/2013 7:35:59 PM CEO hitting on you  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

He knows Im single.. Well I was seeing someone and he knows me and that guy still are seeing each other still... But I think he knows it isnt really anything

How does this guy knows so much about your personal life?

5/8/2013 7:42:57 PM CEO hitting on you  
simplemann87
Murrysville, PA
58, joined Mar. 2013

U could bang him and move up the ladder immediately. It happens all the time. Just get it in writing and enjoy yourself. It could be hugely beneficial to your career.

5/8/2013 7:51:12 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Ive known him for years through people

5/8/2013 9:36:57 PM CEO hitting on you  

calthropstu
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,622)
Phoenix, AZ
38, joined Aug. 2012

Hit on him back.

With large spiked instruments.

5/9/2013 12:17:43 AM CEO hitting on you  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

Your CEO is showing poor business ethics. It is wrong for a CEO to fraternise with a junior employee or an intern in your case. Especially if it's a one on one basis. It is also very naive of you to think that he is just being nice. I think the signs are there that he is looking for something more. The fact that he is "texting" you on your personal phone should be a huge warning sign to you.

5/9/2013 11:13:52 AM CEO hitting on you  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Ive known him for years through people

Go out with him or not it's your choice. To be honest it's not professional of him to be hitting on you or texting you like that, it can turn out to be a HR nightmare lol. Our CEO here spoils us all the time cause he really cares about his employees but he doesn't go into private things like that, all though he's good looking as hell, non of the people here would dare to do such a thing.

It's not wrong to be friends with a co-worker but if it comes to the point that they are hitting on you or inviting you to go out and you really don't want to, just be forward and say not interested.

5/9/2013 12:54:37 PM CEO hitting on you  
pancake21
Jackson, MS
25, joined May. 2013

Where are the ceo's at n here

5/9/2013 3:32:39 PM CEO hitting on you  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from pancake21:
Where are the ceo's at n here

Why would a CEO be in a free website. I'd be worried if a CEO would be in a free dating site, he might not be one or business is bankrupt lol

5/9/2013 7:30:07 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from azazel4:
Why would a CEO be in a free website. I'd be worried if a CEO would be in a free dating site, he might not be one or business is bankrupt lol

Hahaha...

5/9/2013 9:44:21 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from azazel4:

You crack me up girl...

5/23/2013 7:51:20 PM CEO hitting on you  
simplemann87
Murrysville, PA
58, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from simplemann87:

5/24/2013 11:27:36 AM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from simplemann87:
U could bang him and move up the ladder immediately. It happens all the time. Just get it in writing and enjoy yourself. It could be hugely beneficial to your career.

Well I ended up going out to drinks with him... and about 2hours in I realize it was a date.... I just kept drinking wine... Im more out going drunk!

5/24/2013 1:01:41 PM CEO hitting on you  
simplemann87
Murrysville, PA
58, joined Mar. 2013

YOU know I was just kidding about banging him. But anyhow what happened? U can send me privately if u want. I'm nebbie. Lol

5/24/2013 3:17:19 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from simplemann87:
YOU know I was just kidding about banging him. But anyhow what happened? U can send me privately if u want. I'm nebbie. Lol

Hahaha there was no banging... and I cant PM you it won't even let me look at your profile..

6/3/2013 1:06:15 PM CEO hitting on you  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
39, joined May. 2013

I hate the advice I see people. Be really careful when saving text messages about this.... what you are describing can easily come back to haunt you. Think of this:

"I'm glad she saved all the texts because honestly as you can see she wasn't rejecting my advances in the beginning, and I got really fond of her. I didn't let her go because she wouldn't sleep with me. I let her go because the sexual tension between us was to much. As you can see she never really refused anything. We mutually decided it was unprofessional. THAT is why I had to let her go"

Despite belief that sexual harassment doesn't exist anymore sadly that's not true. People have just got a lot better at manipulating the system and twisting words to make things appear innocent.

What you should do is make it VERY vocally known that his advances are not professional and they are making you uncomfortable. It may seem like the harsh route, but at the end of the day he is going to have a much tougher time letting the person go who was blunt that it makes them uncomfortable than the girl who went with the flow but tried to politely stop it after it went to far.

One is an issue of sexual harassment, the other is an issue of sexual tension that was just to great and someone had to be let go.

6/5/2013 1:29:58 AM CEO hitting on you  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
39, joined May. 2013

Why would a CEO be in a free website

Why shouldn't a CEO come on a free dating site? Do you think using the paid ones gets better replies? lol Seriously.

Yes us CEO's are out here... And considering I know some of the faces in this forum from my professional life, I also know there are CEO's other than myself that come here.

6/13/2013 11:39:09 PM CEO hitting on you  

nickle321
Alhambra, IL
25, joined May. 2013

So you complain about his advances, then go out with him on what you obviously suspected would turn out to be a date? (otherwise you wouldn't have made this topic)

Uh, yeah. Sorry if I can't take you seriously.

6/19/2013 7:55:32 AM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

To anyone wanting to send me hate mail over this and tell me to get alife.... how about you take your own advice... you must not have anything better to do but send me hate mail at 7am! Really?!?!? An update on us.... we have met up two nights for dinner and drinks and one afternoon for lunch... never once had sex.... so really don't know where im a woe? I guess men on here get jealous they can't have me.. sorry I have very hith standards for myself and in my profile even says im not here to date... so either really give me advice or just go ahead and block me instead of stalking me... thanks hope everyone is having a great summer!

6/19/2013 4:22:55 PM CEO hitting on you  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Don't let them get to you. You asked a legitimate question and people always want to hate on independent women. Just because we flirt or someone is interested in us, or vise versa doesn't mean we are sluts, wh*res or whatever. Have some respect for women. I for damn sure give respect to men and I expect the same in return.

6/19/2013 7:11:52 PM CEO hitting on you  
isles_of_view
Mackinaw, IL
31, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from azazel4:
Don't let them get to you. You asked a legitimate question and people always want to hate on independent women. Just because we flirt or someone is interested in us, or vise versa doesn't mean we are sluts, wh*res or whatever. Have some respect for women. I for damn sure give respect to men and I expect the same in return.

Thank you.... and yes im very independent and beautiful... I put my profile on private bc im only here for friends and forums...

8/3/2013 5:52:12 PM CEO hitting on you  
1ove1y25
New York, NY
28, joined Jul. 2013

OP Did Good Enjoy Yourself

8/3/2013 6:52:31 PM CEO hitting on you  
requeen
Charlotte, NC
55, joined Aug. 2011

Tell him, that U just started seeing someone else n u don't want to mess that up if he finds out.