Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

bronx hookup sites

I was drawn in by the profiles of some of these new, distant matches and messaged a couple of asking if they d like to chat on the telephone. single women bangor maine Whilst the most current version seems a tiny better with VoiceOver, I nonetheless can t even come across buttons on people s profile to like them or send them a message. You could attempt sending them messages in Chinese and you could possibly get a better response. local adult finder When they discovered, they tend to spend time with each other with no any distraction from third party.

skipthegames one night stands

An on the internet dating app lately gaining recognition in India is Coffee Meets Bagel. jacksonville fl chat rooms With cultural barriers and different dating norms, discovering appreciate as an expat abroad can be exciting and difficult at the identical time. Talley desired to observe regardless of whether circumstances like this, where there s area for discrepancies to manifest into sexuality, linked to improved alcohol consumption. costa rica dating sites free I had been with my then boyfriend for seven months when constant breathlessness, weight loss, unexplained bruising and a dramatic air ambulance rescue from a Scottish island led to my diagnosis.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/6/2013 7:01:37 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
larainee
Columbus, OH
53, joined Jun. 2012

Why does it seem like only younger men are interested in middle aged educated established woman?

I try talking to men my own age & they are always looking for the trophy partner who is 20 yrs younger than them?

Men 20 yrs younger than me r the ones who want to talk to me, are they just looking for a sugar mama? Or, are they the ones who are not intimidated by a professional girl?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/6/2013 9:13:02 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

gross overgeneralizing.

5/6/2013 9:54:29 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
everest522
Kenton, OH
59, joined Apr. 2013

No, I think you may be on to something. No matter how confident we may appear to everyone else, we all have our insecurities; our self-disappointments and personal (and sometimes private) failures. For a man, this can be very difficult to deal with. I think that when we meet a woman our own age who has had greater success, there may be intimidation. Let's face it, no matter how old we get, none of us guys likes it when we get beat by a girl. And don't forget that we were brought up in a different age when men were supposed to be the providers, along with some other gender roles that have gone the way of the dinosaur. These deeply ingrained traditions and moral values don't go away easily, nor should they necessarily, although they do sometimes tend to inhibit in some ways, just as you have so clearly illustrated.

Boy, this is fun. I could do this all day.

5/7/2013 3:38:14 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
larainee
Columbus, OH
53, joined Jun. 2012

Society teaches us to role play & when step our of the boundaries we seem to be punished.

Woman who take care of themselves financially appear not to need a man in their life, this so untrue though!

How do strong woman still appear to be the weaker sex when it comes to romance?

5/7/2013 9:33:19 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

if society taught me role playing i didn't pay attention.

5/7/2013 5:16:36 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

pool_shark123
Maple Heights, OH
49, joined May. 2011

I think most younger men are looking for an older woman just to score a cougar or milf.

For me, age is has little meaning, younger or older.
As long as we're attracted to each other, sexually compatible, have similar interest and goals, she's intelligent, mature, she respects herself and me, and she's a good woman who appreciates a good man, we should be fine.

5/8/2013 2:57:22 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

vinodsujan
Sacramento, CA
51, joined May. 2013

Your data is incorrect. It is not possible to generalize because everyone is free to pick who they fancy. Why would men your age be intimidated by professional women? If you said they know better than to come close to a professional woman, I would maybe understand where that is coming from. Cheers! Vinod

5/8/2013 7:54:48 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
larainee
Columbus, OH
53, joined Jun. 2012

There is a huge difference in the attitude & beliefs of the baby boomer generation verses the gen Xer's & even greater difference in the millenniums! Culture has changed & the mind set on gender roles has changed as well.

5/8/2013 8:21:53 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

being a member of the baby boom generation, perhaps you can outline precisely my attitude and beliefs that you say are so different from those of gen x'ers.

5/8/2013 8:55:16 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
larainee
Columbus, OH
53, joined Jun. 2012

Boomers were raised to believe the man should be the supporter of the family. Xer's are the first generation that woman were suppose to be equals in the work force, tho we all know pay scales are still not equal. The millennium generation is truly the first to see woman as equals.

My point being that younger men are far less threatened by profession woman because of societies changes.

5/8/2013 9:12:45 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

my point being that you are grossly overgeneralizing. was not the equal rights amendment pushed by the baby boomer generation? the womens liberation movement? if women have made any progress at all it's because of people like me advocating for women during much of the seventies. my daughter is about your age and i recall watching the democrats debate in 2008 with her. hilary had just made some point or another and my daughter said that she could never vote for her. i asked her why that was and she replied that the bible says that a woman must be subserviant to her husband so voting for hilary would be the same as voting bill clinton into a third term because she would be biblically bound to bow to the wants of her husband when making policy decisions. and you say you're generation does not have members who stifle the progress of equal treatment of women?

5/21/2013 12:49:49 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

bttme
Arlington, TX
42, joined Mar. 2013

milf,,cougar,,,it dont matter,,better for me,,lets b real,,they take of themselves and you better than the young kittens/s/help-0003.gif

6/5/2013 1:54:46 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
39, joined May. 2013

Actually if you do a bit of research you'll find this is an extremely common problem arising with women as of late. The problem isn't men want trophy wives, its that men don't want an equal partner. They want to be the king of their castle like it once was before the feminist empowerment movement. I am not making this stuff up. Have a couple articles.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/greg-laurie-how-to-get-a-new-husband-97125/

http://spousebuzz.com/blog/2013/04/the-key-to-successful-marriages-submissive-wives.html

6/5/2013 8:19:46 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
39, joined May. 2013

Lara I don't think it's about the professional side men look at, I'm 20 and I take care of myself and older men try to talk to me in fact they try more then someone around my age

I think its exactly the professional side men look at. The reason men talk to younger women is frequently BECAUSE younger women are not career driven and even those who are stable with a job and can take care of themselves - frequently do so out of need not out of being career driven. Far more girls in their teens and twenties WANT to be taken care of than that ladies who have careers - who vastly want to take care of themselves and have a partner who takes care of themselves.

Whats the purpose of the relationship if the man can't take care of the woman? Companionship? I think most men could do just as well with a maid service, a puppy, and a hooker.

(I'm just being honest this is what I feel this is)

6/5/2013 3:19:03 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
39, joined May. 2013

I did say "far more" not "all".

Honestly though, I think guys who for girls that they can take care of, vastly would pass over a career driven 20 year old just as easily as the career driven 50 year old.

However truthfully there are more younger girls taking that traditional role of "I want to be taken care of" than that of their parents generation... leading a lot of men to look to the younger generation, as the ones in their generation have been all but brainwashed that equality only exists in a two income family where a woman is empowered because she works in the work field.

When women couldn't work, they wanted that right (and rightfully so).

However now that the right does exist, many women want to go back to being taken care of by men, and many men seek those kind of women out. They are vastly the younger generation. This doesn't mean ALL... but there are a lot.

6/5/2013 10:02:40 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

Heck, I would like to find an equal that would work together to benefit all. I don't really care about age. But those in my age bracket seem to like to have too much fun after raising their kids, and are not interested in doing so again. What does that leave me with to choose from? Younger ones seem to get the wrong idea as to most my age just want younger to play with. ..... Ahhh. I've already said all of this before. Now if there is a gal that could prove me wrong locally. lol

6/5/2013 10:19:17 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
matthewray956
Over 1,000 Posts (1,188)
San Benito, TX
29, joined May. 2013

Quote from zeldablue:
but I am career driven im the youngster intern at the hospital I work at soon to receive my masters and continue on my doctorate.

What's up sugar tits

6/5/2013 10:40:08 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
uenvyme22
Over 1,000 Posts (1,259)
Cleveland, OH
27, joined Apr. 2013

Zelda

6/6/2013 2:14:34 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
39, joined May. 2013

the youngster intern at the hospital

I'm not buying into this... you are a young intern at a hospital and you are trying to tell me every single guy in the hospital isn't trying to take you out?

I think I am getting what hospital is this??

6/6/2013 8:03:24 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
apexviper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,856)
San Gabriel, CA
30, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from zeldablue:
but I am career driven im the youngster intern at the hospital I work at soon to receive my masters and continue on my doctorate.
to tell you the truth....I really like that out of you...

6/6/2013 8:59:49 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
39, joined May. 2013

Lol it's the Edinburgh childrens hospital, some have but they are older, wayyy older.

Someday I am going to be one of those creepy pervy old dudes who hits on every young girl..... for now though..... I am one of those creepy pervy 34 year old dudes who hits on every young girl.

This is me and this is society

6/6/2013 4:39:20 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
39, joined May. 2013

Lol little by the time you get old I'll be old with you and get all the young guys

If you're gonna be old WITH me, I don't care how many young guys you are getting, I'll be happy between now and then. Am I coming to you or you to me? I'll buy the plane tickets tonight

6/6/2013 11:33:00 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

93enigma93
Atlanta, GA
24, joined Jun. 2013

It dosent matter. When a womans built in triggers are hit, she cant control her burning desire for you. No matter profession or stability because she feels that you can fulfill all of her desires which has nothing to do with material things. Everything a woman desires is emotional, mental, sexual, and subconscious desires. These are true desires which I want my equal parner conscience of. Not those fake generic material desires which cant be truly fulfilled. Only true desires can be truly fulfilled.

7/12/2013 1:13:12 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

bowlove
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,637)
Morristown, TN
37, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from pool_shark123:
I think most younger men are looking for an older woman just to score a cougar or milf.

For me, age is has little meaning, younger or older.
As long as we're attracted to each other, sexually compatible, have similar interest and goals, she's intelligent, mature, she respects herself and me, and she's a good woman who appreciates a good man, we should be fine.

well said, the BEST date I ever had lasted 4 years, she was older and pretty as any lady in high school !

7/16/2013 6:43:10 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from larainee:
Why does it seem like only younger men are interested in middle aged educated established woman?

I try talking to men my own age & they are always looking for the trophy partner who is 20 yrs younger than them?

Men 20 yrs younger than me r the ones who want to talk to me, are they just looking for a sugar mama? Or, are they the ones who are not intimidated by a professional girl?

That's because the COUGER thing is in style now

7/17/2013 11:33:59 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

simongtp
Parkersburg, WV
31, joined Jul. 2013

having an older lady means a few things, 1) you have experience, 2) you have stability, 3) we don't have to teach you how to be a lady, you already know. 4) your alot more mature, 5) us younger guys love a cougar

7/25/2013 6:05:28 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
sutherland00
Little Rock, AR
43, joined Jul. 2013

Yes, it would be nice to have an equal partner

7/28/2013 12:16:47 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
legaleye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,786)
Columbus, OH
65, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from larainee

Men 20 yrs younger than me r the ones who want to talk to me, are they just looking for a sugar mama? Or, are they the ones who are not intimidated by a professional girl

==============================

For the record, I am not intimidated by anyone or anything.

Men in their 40s and 50s, and I know lots of them, start out by looking for much younger ladies because they dont want, to be blunt, the troubles they just got rid of. Sure, its a generalization, but why date a 45 year old who beauty and body is fading, if not gone, who has issues with kids all the time, when you can, if you have the professional job and income, attract the eye candy? His definition of relationship may be far different than yours or mine.

And yes, thats a gross overgeneralization. You just havent run into the right guy in the right situation yet. It takes time. I figured out years ago where I stood in life, and am happy. Being a bit of a nonconformist I dont measure myself against others as many people do. So I get personal satisfaction from life and enjoy it. So if you are an established person with your own self identity and measure of self worth, I am not intimidated. But a relationship still requires a meeting of the minds on how we live life and what is important to us individually as well as a couple. A lot of people never have those conversations.

Since you are local, happy to continue the conversation.

I work with a lot of younger people, so have a pulse on how they think, except I cant figure out the music.

Enjoy.

7/31/2013 1:12:15 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
purelife118
Benton, AR
41, joined Jul. 2013

Yes, both men and woman should be both be equal to one another,its always not going to be equal at times though which there's nothing wrong with that

8/1/2013 4:07:07 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  

acads
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from larainee:

Whats your definition of equal:

Equal intelligence, inquisitiveness, and active mind.
Equal looks
Equal financially
Equal charm
Equal amounts of energy and drive
?????????
...etc

8/2/2013 8:28:25 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
leaddawg
Metter, GA
54, joined Oct. 2007

yes, we are looking for equal partners. its very hard to find though.

8/6/2013 6:17:24 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
49, joined Jan. 2012

OP, looking at your grammar in your original post I can see WHY 20 yr old men hit on you more than men your own age. I can only imagine what your personality is like, considering the way you communicate.

8/6/2013 6:18:44 PM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
49, joined Jan. 2012

simongtp:

Nah! You love the idea of a woman paying for your stuff and your bills and giving you all the sex you want. Girls your own age won't do that stuff! You forgot that with experience older women have a lot of knowledge about men and how they think.

[Edited 8/6/2013 6:19:19 PM ]

8/7/2013 1:16:34 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
65, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from larainee:

I am sixty and if I were to take an interest in you would you think I was looking for a 'Trophy'?

Where were you when John F. Kennedy was shot or Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated?

Do you know about the 'Cuban Missile Crisis'? Were you taught how to hide under your desk in elementary school because the Russians were likely to send a missile over North Pole and we Canadians were in the direct line of fire?

I am not saying that these issues are insurmountable but the twelve years that separate us is pretty significant.

In terms of a flirtatious relationship - one that is only held on to until the 'real thing' arrives, some people are flattered and willing to engage in them. If you are one of those people then your questions are more about seeking approval than requesting feedback. If you are not willing to enter into one of these part-time 'casual' kinds of relationships and your interest is in finding someone for a 'real' relationship then you have, by this post, set certain boundaries. However, I cannot tell from your posts which it is. It doesn't matter to me personally but for you having that clarity may be important.

I have toyed with the idea of a 'casual' relationship before in my mind but have decided that it would be unwise as it isn't what I really want.

And NO - I am absolutely not intimidated by anyone else's professional status, money or position. I am interested in their quality of character, sincerity of heart, generous spirit and purposeful drive. If you have the former that is fine but they are secondary to the latter.

D

8/7/2013 1:19:16 AM R men looking 4 an equal partner?  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
65, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from lookin4him2012:
simongtp:

Nah! You love the idea of a woman paying for your stuff and your bills and giving you all the sex you want. Girls your own age won't do that stuff! You forgot that with experience older women have a lot of knowledge about men and how they think.

Astute observation. ha ha (or as the French in Canada would say ah ah)

D

PS: Being bilingual has it's advantages. ha ha ah ah