Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www mega personals

If he can do this and step away from the faith who knows if he can do once again. speed dating mobile al Here we can present online dating resource for free singles. From instant messaging to chat rooms and detailed profiles, you can be certain that there is every thing you require in one location. rubratings legit The customers can switch to offline communication if they want to , so Jolly Romance appears like a very good selection for these who take into account this solution, as well.

san diego hookup spots

Describe your personality in an ice cream flavor. mendocino county personals We ve listed 5 things that impact how considerably it charges to create your dating app and the ranges of expenses for each and every improvement stage of the project. Asia Me is another dating platform that has a credit technique — you obtain credits with your credit card/PayPal, then begin chatting or sending messages to users. south park omegle To me, the contemporary day obsession with dating labels such as high value woman or low value man is a sign of how on the web dating is ruining romance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/15/2013 7:57:51 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
sksmh
Hollywood, FL
37, joined Jun. 2013

I been researching this individual and admit I'm pretty intrigued by his point of views. What do you think? Negative or positive, it would be an interesting debate.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/15/2013 8:32:45 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
thedirtysnake
Topeka, KS
61, joined May. 2013

needs to go back to the phony wresling net.

6/16/2013 8:53:17 AM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

6/19/2013 11:16:37 AM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Jesse V is a conspiracy theory waiting to happen.

6/19/2013 11:34:03 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,273)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/20/2013 9:46:11 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

I do give him credit for the fact that he does bring up lots of topics that are debated all the time. Not all of the topics he "investigates" on his show are worthy of investigating in my opinion. But he does hit some good topics and does raise good questions.

6/22/2013 2:10:38 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6/22/2013 2:23:52 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

First: Can't they find an American to run for office??

Jesse Ventura's primary home is in Mexico!!

He Moved to his "Secure Safe Place" when he got into the conspiracy theories!!

Why would he want to be elected to lead the people, he believes are conspiring to destroy America??

Unless he could speed the destruction!!

7/1/2013 10:46:25 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

funinflo99
Fort Lauderdale, FL
43, joined Jun. 2013

Ventura has spent a career being an over the top egomaniac. Even he is starting to believe his own nonsense. But hey that's what make America great right??

9/15/2013 9:59:56 AM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,547)
Boerne, TX
56, joined Nov. 2009

I appreciate Gov Ventura for all he does, but even he admitted he could never be Prez... as he is an avowed atheist and the Bible belt would never vote for him.

9/27/2013 12:55:49 AM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from mustangwriter:
I appreciate Gov Ventura for all he does, but even he admitted he could never be Prez... as he is an avowed atheist and the Bible belt would never vote for him.

Why are Atheists afraid of Christians?

I think of evangelism like being in an elevator. If I fart I am fairly certain of what is going to follow and I am somewhat familiar with what to expect. Therefore I have little apprehension and am not likely to panic. If I hear someone else fart in the elevator that is a different matter. I will immediately panic because the uncertainty of the change in atmosphere and the fear that it may be an olfactory assault. It could prove to be severe enough to make my eyes water - perhaps even bleed. Being uncertain of the outcome of such a phenomenon I am more likely to bail and get out of there quickly. It is not fear. It is more like terror.

People who have no relationship with God are in the situation where they are apprehensive about the outcome of taking that leap in faith. It is for them like stepping on an elevator and the doors closing behind them. They are leaving a situation that they are familiar with and numerous avenues of escape. Inside the elevator they feel trapped and uncertain of the events that could befall them. This is compounded by the experiences they have had with persons (perhaps well intentioned) who threaten them with Hellfire and damnation if they don't get on the elevator immediately - before it is too late AND the sight of them at each other's throats over issues of what appears to the outside observer as trivial; Issues such as infant baptism & adult baptism; a single deity or a trinity; or which day to set aside for the Sabbath. They see no unity among Christian believers nor do they wish to get themselves embroiled in what appears to them to be pointless arguments such as 'how many angels can dance on the head of a pin'. This seems to them to be a colossal waste of time and in some cases they see the warring factions as 'sheeple' being led to the slaughter by some perverse leadership whose only purpose is to fleece the flock. They see the leadership as self-serving and full of gluttony, greed and vice. To their credit they don't have to look far or long to find examples of the excesses of these behaviours so they cannot imagine why anyone in their right mind would jump on such an elevator given the track record of some of these leaders.

Unfortunately they have not wondered where the ultimate laws of mathematics were divined. They know that mathematical proofs can be adapted to real situations in physics and chemistry (the hard sciences) and may even buy into the notion that other sciences, (the soft sciences) of psychology and sociology which may include anthropology may be governed by the same (or similar) laws. They do not however demand an explanation as to the origins of those laws nor do they wish an anthropomorphic explanation for the creation of these laws. Without realizing it they have put their faith in something as intangible as that which they oppose, a God. They further do not see evidence of a 'Loving God' much less one who would be 'personally accessible' to them as it staggers the imagination when trying to comprehend such a thing with so many people in the world. Therefore they are not about to step onto the elevator and also due to a matter of distributive justice (another ultimate ethical or absolute truth) is intuitively held because they cannot imagine this 'Loving God' as abandoning all those who have not received Jesus as the Christ.

This also is a stumbling block for them because there are fine Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist and other persons who live peaceable, constructive and productive lives. Why would they not be acceptable to this 'Loving God' as well? Why do Christians make the claim that ONLY through belief in Jesus Christ as the only Son of God can one achieve union with God? It seems not only unfair but self-contradictory.

They are not afraid of Christians. They are afraid of leaving what they are pretty sure they know behind and stepping on an elevator, the door closing behind them and being subjected to who knows what. It is not a personal distaste they have, unless you have insulted a few, but a genuine fear of getting trapped with people who don't get along with each other and seem to mock every other group by farting in their faces.

Just guessing as I try to understand their honest apprehensions and giving them the benefit of attempting to gain understanding through reason given the evidence we, as a collective group (Christians) present them with. We are not very good at inviting them are we. Who in their right mind would want to join such a collection of misfits and reprobates especially in ‘close quarters’.

D

9/27/2013 1:16:12 AM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

I think Jesse is in the employ of the alcohol companies.

We are all aware that the Muslim domination of the world is not about theological issues and our opposition is not at all about it either. If we read and understood their moral teachings we would have difficulty finding fault with it.

The extremists, when they take over America will shut down all the bars. They don't believe a person should drink.

The alcohol companies keep guys like Jesse on the payroll because the drinkers will listen to him through the fog of their half sacs and won't be interested in the real issues that face us.

How would we get through a football game or a hockey game without booze? We'd be lost and we'd start wondering why this game takes up a half day of our lives.

Jesse is inadvertently perhaps even unwittingly keeping the status quo going because while all the scatter-brained ideas and conspiracy theories are being floated so are the little umbrellas in the drinks.

We know the Muslims don't drink. The fact that the Republican party had a Mormon run for president proves the plot is already hatched to take away your booze. Forget about your guns - it is your booze they want to deprive you of. Mormons don't drink either.

So beware all you who want the freedom to get bombed out of your minds. These people are going to take away your 'right' to oblivion. They are attacking your freedoms and your rights.

D

12/3/2013 12:44:23 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

I think he is spot on most everything he talks about...

It's no longer Conspiracy Theory... it now Conspiracy Fact...

However, does it really do any good to talk about these type things... or does it just go to serve those in charge... leaving us feeling angry, helpless and in fear as more and more Conspiracy Facts are exposed...

Just like 911... they did nothing to hide the fact it was an inside job... they, to the contrary, through it right in our face and laughed about it...

After all they are still:

Poisoning our water supplies with Fluoride...
Spraying Chemtrail (Aluminum & Barium)
GMO's dominate our grocery stores
Aluminum & Fluoride Laced food... Aluminum via Baking Powder & Fluoride via the Water...
Vaccines laced with Mercury in the form of a mercury based preservative (Primerisol)...
Dental Cavities filled with 50% Mercury(Amalgam)...

The list goes on and on...

Just that short list is pretty messed up but is all fact... what are you going to do about it... NOTHING... that is all you can do... so I think shows like Jesse's are actually just working for them... spreading the doomed, angered, hopeless fear to all of us...

12/7/2013 6:24:39 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from luckyme1956:
I have many solutions for those who care to know.

I for one would love to hear any and all solutions...

I seriously didn't think solutions existed...

12/8/2013 2:55:59 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

yetskimama
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,057)
Walterboro, SC
66, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:

12/21/2013 8:07:30 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

This is a prime example of what I was talking about in a previous post:

Water Control:

If you can watch this whole video and it don't piss you off and scare you nothing will...

12/21/2013 9:47:58 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

edkpgh
West Mifflin, PA
43, joined Nov. 2013

Sure, there's some sensationalism with Ventura, as there is with any popular media figure. Ventura brings up a lot of interesting topics though. If anything, it's good entertainment.

1/4/2014 9:08:05 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

ya I know what I've said about the show but OMG!!! I just had to share this one... this is by far some the most evil shit I have seen done to people and environment... and they get away with it... these are crimes against humanity!!! Grrrr... Evil people suck!!!

I can't believe the stuff they were spaying out in Gulf... and the fact of how much was purposefully done for mass destruction.... not just the people but think of all that wildlife destroyed... and the shit still just sits on the ocean floor...

Chemical spraying of Correxen consisting of:

Mercury,
Strychnine,
Arsenic,
Cadmium,
Chromium,
Copper,
Lead,
Nickel,
Zinc,
Cyanide...

any one of these could kill you at toxic level... which they were!!!

Gulf Oil Spill

Wow... I'm still pissed... I just can't believe how much disregard for life these bastards have... I mean com'on the EPA says it ok to spray Correxen in the air... I cannot believe just how easy people are bought off... Grrr... Greedy people suck as well!!!

1/14/2014 10:40:48 AM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

"Chemical spraying of Correxen consisting of:

Mercury,
Strychnine,
Arsenic,
Cadmium,
Chromium,
Copper,
Lead,
Nickel,
Zinc,
Cyanide...

any one of these could kill you at toxic level... which they were!!!"

This former environmental engineer has news for you. Besides strychnine which is a chemical compound, all of the others are atomic elements and exist at some concentration in every scrap of food you eat and every breath of air you take. They occur quite naturally. They are present at some level in the earth, soil, water, and air that make up our environment. You cannot escape them and you cannot destroy them. They are elements created when the universe was formed and cannot be eliminated or avoided.

It is like the myth of second hand smoke and how it will give nonsmokers cancer. Nicotine is a suspected carcinogen according to EPA. The benzene molecule is the only "known" carcinogen on the EPA list. A suspected carcinogen might cause cancer but it takes ridiculously high and unnatural exposure levels for it to have any possible effect. A known carcinogen may cause cancer at normal exposure levels. Both "may" and even EPA won't go as far as to say anything "actually will" because actual science won't support that assumption.

The benzene molecule exists in all petroleum products. It is present in many pesticides and especially fertilizers, including animal manure, used on crops. But the amount applied that way is smaller than the amounts naturally contained in the plants themselves regardless of additional application. The benzene molecule is present in all petroleum products and particularly high levels in diesel fuel and the particulate matter that results from it's combustion (exhaust). When you ride or stand near a bus you inhale a lot of a known carcinogen even when you can't smell the fumes. The point is that gasoline and diesel fumes and exhaust will get you long before second hand nicotine can.

Regardless of what someone says somebody is using to pollute the "Gulf" or anywhere else there are plenty of "bad chemicals" already out there even in our most pristine environments that will get you quicker and more surely. Worrying about specific sensationalized situations isn't important in the grand scheme of things. It is simply how things are and there is no escape so it is hardly worth worrying about.

1/15/2014 4:39:47 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

Looks as though Jesse is not as he appears... he's actually part of the conspiracy...

JV Expossed:

1/15/2014 7:15:24 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

@58dpilot, you would lead all of us to believe that these elements are not harmful to us humans in any way...

First of all, these are ingredients in massive spraying... not some natural occurring substance!!!

Toxicity:

Mercury and most of its compounds are extremely toxic and must be handled with care; in cases of spills involving mercury (such as from certain thermometers or fluorescent light bulbs), specific cleaning procedures are used to avoid exposure and contain the spill.

Strychnine is very toxic to humans and many other animals; the symptoms of poisoning are generally the same as in other animals, because the mechanism of action is apparently similar across different species.

Arsenic and many of its compounds are especially potent poisons.

Cadmium most dangerous form of occupational exposure is inhalation of fine dust and fumes, or ingestion of highly soluble cadmium compounds. Inhalation of cadmium-containing fumes can result initially in metal fume fever but may progress to chemical pneumonitis, pulmonary edema, and death.

Chromium toxicity and carcinogenic properties of chromium(VI) have been known for a long time. Because of the specific transport mechanisms, only limited amounts of chromium(III) enter the cells. Several in vitro studies indicated that high concentrations of chromium(III) in the cell can lead to DNA damage. Acute oral toxicity ranges between 1.5 and 3.3 mg/kg.

Lead is a highly poisonous metal (regardless if inhaled or swallowed), affecting almost every organ and system in the body. The main target for lead toxicity is the nervous system, both in adults and children. Long-term exposure of adults can result in decreased performance in some tests that measure functions of the nervous system. Long-term exposure to lead or its salts (especially soluble salts or the strong oxidant PbO2) can cause nephropathy, and colic-like abdominal pains.

Nickel in the US, the minimal risk level of nickel and its compounds is set to 0.2 µg/m3 for inhalation during 15–364 days. Nickel sulfide fume and dust are believed carcinogenic, and various other nickel compounds may be as well. Nickel carbonyl, Ni(CO)4, is an extremely toxic gas. The toxicity of metal carbonyls is a function of both the toxicity of the metal as well as the carbonyl's ability to give off highly toxic carbon monoxide gas, and this one is no exception; nickel carbonyl is also explosive in air.

Zinc although is an essential requirement for good health, excess zinc can be harmful. Excessive absorption of zinc suppresses copper and iron absorption. The free zinc ion in solution is highly toxic to plants, invertebrates, and even vertebrate fish. The Free Ion Activity Model is well-established in the literature, and shows that just micromolar amounts of the free ion kills some organisms. A recent example showed 6 micromolar killing 93% of all Daphnia in water.

Cyanides are highly toxic. The cyanide anion is an inhibitor of the enzyme cytochrome c oxidase (also known as aa3) in the fourth complex of the electron transport chain (found in the membrane of the mitochondria of eukaryotic cells). It attaches to the iron within this protein. The binding of cyanide to this enzyme prevents transport of electrons from cytochrome c to oxygen. As a result, the electron transport chain is disrupted, meaning that the cell can no longer aerobically produce ATP for energy. Tissues that depend highly on aerobic respiration, such as the central nervous system and the heart, are particularly affected. This is an example of histotoxic hypoxia.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

1/22/2014 10:17:47 AM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

So it's not okay to spray this shit in the ocean,

but it is okay for one coal fired electric plant to put twice that amount daily into the air we breathe???

1/24/2014 1:55:06 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from _us4love:

@58dpilot, you would lead all of us to believe that these elements are not harmful to us humans in any way...

First of all, these are ingredients in massive spraying... not some natural occurring substance!!!

Toxicity:

Mercury and most of its compounds are extremely toxic and must be handled with care; in cases of spills involving mercury (such as from certain thermometers or fluorescent light bulbs), specific cleaning procedures are used to avoid exposure and contain the spill.

Strychnine is very toxic to humans and many other animals; the symptoms of poisoning are generally the same as in other animals, because the mechanism of action is apparently similar across different species.

Arsenic and many of its compounds are especially potent poisons.

Cadmium most dangerous form of occupational exposure is inhalation of fine dust and fumes, or ingestion of highly soluble cadmium compounds. Inhalation of cadmium-containing fumes can result initially in metal fume fever but may progress to chemical pneumonitis, pulmonary edema, and death.

Chromium toxicity and carcinogenic properties of chromium(VI) have been known for a long time. Because of the specific transport mechanisms, only limited amounts of chromium(III) enter the cells. Several in vitro studies indicated that high concentrations of chromium(III) in the cell can lead to DNA damage. Acute oral toxicity ranges between 1.5 and 3.3 mg/kg.

Lead is a highly poisonous metal (regardless if inhaled or swallowed), affecting almost every organ and system in the body. The main target for lead toxicity is the nervous system, both in adults and children. Long-term exposure of adults can result in decreased performance in some tests that measure functions of the nervous system. Long-term exposure to lead or its salts (especially soluble salts or the strong oxidant PbO2) can cause nephropathy, and colic-like abdominal pains.

Nickel in the US, the minimal risk level of nickel and its compounds is set to 0.2 µg/m3 for inhalation during 15–364 days. Nickel sulfide fume and dust are believed carcinogenic, and various other nickel compounds may be as well. Nickel carbonyl, Ni(CO)4, is an extremely toxic gas. The toxicity of metal carbonyls is a function of both the toxicity of the metal as well as the carbonyl's ability to give off highly toxic carbon monoxide gas, and this one is no exception; nickel carbonyl is also explosive in air.

Zinc although is an essential requirement for good health, excess zinc can be harmful. Excessive absorption of zinc suppresses copper and iron absorption. The free zinc ion in solution is highly toxic to plants, invertebrates, and even vertebrate fish. The Free Ion Activity Model is well-established in the literature, and shows that just micromolar amounts of the free ion kills some organisms. A recent example showed 6 micromolar killing 93% of all Daphnia in water.

Cyanides are highly toxic. The cyanide anion is an inhibitor of the enzyme cytochrome c oxidase (also known as aa3) in the fourth complex of the electron transport chain (found in the membrane of the mitochondria of eukaryotic cells). It attaches to the iron within this protein. The binding of cyanide to this enzyme prevents transport of electrons from cytochrome c to oxygen. As a result, the electron transport chain is disrupted, meaning that the cell can no longer aerobically produce ATP for energy. Tissues that depend highly on aerobic respiration, such as the central nervous system and the heart, are particularly affected. This is an example of histotoxic hypoxia.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

I am an environmental and safety engineer. All of the substances you mention are all also naturally present in all of even the most organic fruits, vegetables, and animals you eat. They are elements and compounds that occur naturally in nature and are present at some level in just about any complex organism. They occur naturally in rocks, the soil, and water and have been naturally dispersed in the air since the formation of the planet.

FDA rules do not allow the introduction of any carcinogenic substance in food. About 20 years ago the FDA and USDA condemned and destroyed nearly the entire apple harvest of the states of Washington and Oregon because they determined a suspected carcinogen was present in a pesticide used on those crops. In spite of the fact that the pesticides were not persistent and washed off easily with water and the even more important fact that there was less of the substance in the pesticide than what the apples contained naturally they regulated a years production out of existence.

It is distressing and humorous to see how people grab some sensational headline somewhere that is not based on rational scientific knowledge or objective evidence and panic. Did you know that the FDA allows a certain percentage of bug parts in all grain products? Your Cherios always have bits of insects in them as does flour, corn meal, soy, and Keebler cookies. Some of those insect parts contain all kinds of poisonous substances including pesticides.

Don't even think about vegetable patches especially knowing that most of our produce is imported from Mexico and South America. Have you ever seen a porta potty and hand washing sink in one of those patches? You won't. Where do you think the pickers relieve themselves?

I love to see someone carefully peel an unwashed banana and then use their fingers to eat it. If you ever saw what a boatload of bananas from South America looks like you would lose it completely. They have to be heavily sprayed to eliminatge bugs, spiders, snakes, rodents and all kinds of nasty stuff before they can be unloaded off the boat. You might as well use your fingers to wipe and and use them to feed yourself without washing.

Hazards are everywhere and there is no absolute protection from them. Thankfully most people are actually fairly immune to most of them. If we were not we would all have been dead long ago.

1/24/2014 3:42:56 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

You know,

You did not even watch the video that all this is about... who cares what the FDA/EPA does or doesn't do... They told the EPA to piss off.. if you had watched the video you would know that...

Once Again:

"These are ingredients in massive spraying... not some natural occurring substance!!!"

Hence high toxicity levels...

And now you would like us to believe that we are all fairly immune to most hazards...

2/6/2014 12:57:21 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

IMO Mexico is not safe.........just cheap!

Gotta keep costs down when you are conspiracy busting!

I have a friend who was a body guard for "The Bod". While sitting in a political boar's nest with his team to elect him, and upon finding out he was governor, He asked them, "now what the f are we gonna do boys????"

Our state was running in the black when he was governor, he was even givin back monies to us besides our state tax refunds.Can't b*tch about that!!
If I was tryin' to be safe I sure wouldn't go to Mexico.

2/6/2014 12:59:04 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

This site appears to be stuffing posts in the wrong order as My post above is not in the order of which it came

2/7/2014 9:09:02 AM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

kanedog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,746)
Onaway, MI
72, joined Dec. 2007

This is a pro and con subject some turn a blind eye on things , I'm no expert but I do remember how they sprayed agent orange in vietnam , be careful where you put your blind trust

2/8/2014 1:21:54 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,461)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

I think we should program computers to govern us. We are terribly irrational creatures and we consume excess resources.

[Edited 2/8/2014 1:22:09 PM ]

4/23/2014 7:17:08 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Well if we could get the WWE to run as state congressman to replace the batch in there........

Then I think the WWE would put on a much better show.

At least the entertainment value would be worth it!!

8/8/2014 6:53:45 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Can someone define for me what a Moderate is when it comes to politicson this site?

Thank you.

9/9/2014 12:50:44 AM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
wvahippie
Parkersburg, WV
59, joined Aug. 2014

Still an idiot

10/22/2014 1:54:47 PM Jesse Ventura what do you think?  
rickster1977
Bath, NY
40, joined Jan. 2012

From the day he first opened his mouth about a possible run I was all for him. But on his Facebook page October 14th he says no one should make more than 35 million a year I believe it was. "NO ONE" should have the right to tell me legally how much I can make "EVER" !! For this simple post of his I am no longer on his side.