Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup

Dating services like Match. idaho falls hook up That way you are engaging with them on a topic that you currently know they care about, she says, which will enable you two reconnect. If you sign up using your mobile telephone quantity, you may possibly receive promotional SMS messages and survey requests from Bumble. free dating site twoo Download this topic in distinctive formats or view a printer friendly version.

best site for casual hookup

Commonly, girls need emotional connection ahead of they get intimate with a person while guys do not necessarily want any emotional involvement when they are looking for a fling. gay men in memphis Listen to how they talk about the significantly less fortunate members of our society such as the poor, immigrants and the disabled. According to a Tinder spokesperson, Tinder has a dynamic pricing structure that delivers numerous price points, which may perhaps vary by area, length of subscription, recent in app promotions and a lot more. kailah onlyfans You can post now and pick your username and password later.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/1/2013 10:37:47 AM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

wolframglowing
Greenville, NC
34, joined Mar. 2012

1. Yes. WTF were the "founding fathers" thinking?
2. Yes. We need to get with the times
3. Yes, but append only. Mostly, it works as is.
4. No. I don't know enough to do that.
5. No. I like it the way it is.
6. Nope. Can't happen. Don't waste my time.

I'm interested in your ideas and your solutions.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/4/2013 6:21:48 AM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

wolframglowing
Greenville, NC
34, joined Mar. 2012

I waited several days before voting because wanted to see if there was anyone out there besides myself who could step up to the plate. I shouldn't be surprised or disappointed by the lack of interest in this topic, but I am. Ignoring this problem is not going to cause it to disappear or avail you of your share of exploitation by the power elite. Ignoring the issue isn't going to keep you off of anybody's blacklist because in one way or another, you have already spoken your mind. Instead, ignoring the need to make changes to the U.S. constitution or at least point out its strengths will remove you and the consideration of your interests from the problem solving process. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Enjoy your freedom*

8/10/2013 11:14:54 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  
jusm3nu
Las Vegas, NV
40, joined Apr. 2012

No! dont f#%K with it, its perfect. maybe the 14th amendment, artificial persons and fake Citizens, everyone should have the same rights. Unfortunately your rights are granted as a class of citizen. whatever class your in, those are the rights you get. There are 3 classes of Citizens, everyone does not have the same rights. Equality and justice for all is bulls%/t, we've been had. Literally. get educated before you die.

8/19/2013 2:35:46 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

wolframglowing
Greenville, NC
34, joined Mar. 2012

What is this gibberish about the 14th amendment? It's a red herring. If you can't present a cogent argument, then it would be better if you simply didn't participate.
The minute you clock-in, every one of your rights are void. Would it kill us to be honest about this? Nature is a dictatorship. How is it an ethical practice to abide the existence of government documents that promise rights to us that simply do not exist? Who is better off as a result of the activities within the C-SPAN puppet theater (congress)? These fools don't know anything about the activities they're trying to regulate. This is why "regulation" has become synonymous with "corruption" for conservatives. Why not put some people in charge that understand how things work--scientists? A change is coming. Please don't throw away your opportunity to be a positive part of that change.

9/28/2013 10:19:26 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Yes, i'd like to be a part of the rewriting process.

10/13/2013 3:54:35 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  
mizzyg2be
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,534)
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Mar. 2013

yes I would.

12/2/2013 11:06:23 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

zonyy
Woodridge, IL
22, joined Dec. 2012

The only thing i feel strongly about . Is taking money out of politics. The average joe should be able to run for office.

12/15/2013 7:46:03 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

wolframglowing
Greenville, NC
34, joined Mar. 2012

Are you sure you'd really want the average Joe to run for office? In my experience, the "average Joe" is not particularly well-educated. Furthermore, I hold that the "average Joe" can seldom be improved by the educational processes that are available. In order to be an effective leader, "Joe citizen" will need to accept council from experts. Why not put the experts in charge to begin with? Simple. The current model doesn't have the systems of accountability that are needed to keep the experts or anyone else honest. The only way to keep these guys honest is to take money completely and totally out of the equation. This means that the entire economic system has to change from one that is based on exploitation to one which is based on merit. Moreover, it must yield access privileges instead of pay. To the best of my knowledge, this is the only way to take money out of the game. I challenge you to disprove my assertion.

12/27/2013 11:26:30 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

patutu209
Randolph, MA
55, joined Apr. 2011

Oh yes, I'd definitely criminalize "Hate SPEECH" black on white period. I'm 51yrs old & I still can't help feeling to lay my fist on the nose of those who called 3/5 of human & ask them if they feel 3/5 of pain.

1/2/2014 12:01:36 AM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  
truthwriter
Thomasville, GA
27, joined Jul. 2013

Yes. I think the President should be elected by popular vote. Also, the 2nd Amendment made sense at that time, but it isn't clear that we need a well regulated militia today. And arms at that time referred to muskets where as today it can refer to nuclear weapons. I'm not saying people shouldn't be able to have a gun in their house, but there should be some regulations on arms.

[Edited 1/2/2014 12:03:07 AM ]

1/15/2014 12:11:33 AM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

patutu209
Randolph, MA
55, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from truthwriter:
Yes. I think the President should be elected by popular vote. Also, the 2nd Amendment made sense at that time, but it isn't clear that we need a well regulated militia today. And arms at that time referred to muskets where as today it can refer to nuclear weapons. I'm not saying people shouldn't be able to have a gun in their house, but there should be some regulations on arms.
agreed

3/27/2014 9:22:34 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

greypundit
Louisville, TN
52, joined Apr. 2013

With the exception of so many amendments, which came later on, the constitution itself is a long, dry document containing only prescriptions for how to implement a consensus driven government in an era marked by slow and cumbersome modes of communications. It is obsolete. Although the original text should be kept as a contingency, a new constitution which better represents our technological prowess in communications would better serve us.

3/30/2014 9:51:06 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

zonyy
Woodridge, IL
22, joined Dec. 2012

I support a Constitutional amendment saying that corporations are not people and they do not have the right to spend money to buy our politicians. 

http://www.wolf-pac.com/

5/6/2014 8:55:30 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  
gonetolunch
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,244)
Norman, OK
50, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from truthwriter:

popular vote, so you believe new york and california get all the say so and idaho and wyoming get none

5/6/2014 8:57:39 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  
gonetolunch
Norman, OK
50, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from zonyy:
I support a Constitutional amendment saying that corporations are not people and they do not have the right to spend money to buy our politicians. 

your s.s. card makes you a corporation in and of yourself, so you are in favor of all your rights taken away?????

6/1/2014 8:59:12 AM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

judahdunlap
Riverside, CA
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from zonyy:

6/20/2014 6:41:48 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  
yungatheart140
Avon Lake, OH
97, joined Feb. 2014

Electoral college needs to go.

6/27/2014 11:37:47 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  
gonetolunch
Norman, OK
50, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from yungatheart140:
Electoral college needs to go.

i notice you live in ohio,,yet you are fine with new york and california running the show,,i mean hey they have the biggest exodus of people and businesses leaving, the highest business and personal income taxes in the nation, they are no.1 & 2 in the cost of living and rent,,,but hey lets get rid of the electoral college and let new york and california turn the rest of the country to shit right along with them

get rid of the electoral college & calif. & n.y. call all the shots and ohio/kansas/south carolina & minnesota have to take it in the ass

but hey, your ok with that

[Edited 6/27/2014 11:38:30 PM ]

8/27/2014 7:39:15 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

xgod242
Aurora, IL
42, joined Sep. 2013

Here's some basics:

All Human Beings are entitled to Safe Air to Breathe, Clean Water to Drink, Secure Homes to Live In, Countries in Which to Invest their Time and Energy, and Safe International Communities, without Threat of War or Violence Due to Actions or Inactions of Representatives or other Individuals.
The Definition of a Person, People, Citizen shall be as follows: An Individual Human Being, who has been birthed from a Woman, with the capacity to think rationally, make sound judgements, and Pursue Happiness.
All Human Beings are Entitled to Every Right Set Forth herafter:
Life:
The Right to Sufficient Clean Water & Safe Food
The Right to Clean Clothing & Safe Housing
The Right to a Fully Developed Education
The Right to Earn a Living-Wage while Employed
The Right to Health Care & Medical Protection
The Right to Petition for Assistance if Any or All of the Above Needs are Not Satisfied.

Liberty:
Freedom of Speech & Choice
Freedom to Believe or Not Believe, as long as it Causes No Harm
Freedom to Explore & Experiment
Freedom to Research & Report Truth
Freedom to Succeed or Fail
Freedom to Assemble, Unionize, and Be Heard by Representatives or Employers
All Citizens of Legal Age May Vote for Representation in Government Agencies and Offices, and No Fee - Directly or Indirectly -Shall Ever be Attached to Taking such Action.
Freedom of All Individual Persons from Involuntary Servitude, including Slavery and Collection of Debts Owed if it Threatens the Individual Person's Rights to Life, Liberty, the Pursuit of Happiness, and Safety

Pursuit of Happiness:
Freedom to Love, Marry, Procreate
Freedom to Play, Entertain and Be Entertained
Freedom to Explore the Pleasure of Human Experience
Freedom to Create a Trade and Profit from said Trade Services or Products

Right of Safety:
Freedom to Not be Persecuted, Descriminated Against, or Harmed by the Actions or Inactions of Another Person, Group, or Nation
Freedom to Protect these Rights, Personal Property, and Community by Taking Appropriate Action.
Freedom from Forceful Entry into Private Residence by Any Individual, Group, or Representative of Government, without Due Probable Cause, as Reasonably Determined by Law
The Right to Protest such Actions and Petition for a Redress of Grievances & Demand for Compensation of Any Loss
The Right to Fair and Equal Representation by Counsel if Prosecuted for a Violation of any Law

Limitatons & Restrictions:
No Human Being shall Harm another Human Being in any Manner: Physical, Moral, or Financial, Except in Defense of the Life of Another Individual.
No Group of Individuals, Association, Corporation, Holder of Debts, Collector of Monies shall Bring Harm to any Individual Citizen.
All Intellectual Property, Created by an Individual Person, shall Remain the Personal Property of that Individual, Except when Sold or Contracted for Use by Another Individual, Group, Corporation, or Institution
No Individual Human Being shall suffer Personal Loss at the Designs or Actions of Any Group, Corporation, or Other Person, including Choice of Representation

No Individual, Group, Association, Corporation, Institution, or Government Representative shall allow the Damage, Contamination, Pollution, or Destruction of any Community Resource, including Air, Water, Land, and Property.

9/17/2014 5:30:00 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

symstir
Fort Wayne, IN
56, joined Mar. 2010

Quote from judahdunlap:

The dumbest thing I've ever read.

Limited liability and liberal bankruptcy laws are essential to our system of "free market" capitalism.

9/17/2014 5:32:27 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

symstir
Fort Wayne, IN
56, joined Mar. 2010

Our forefathers were guided by the hand of God. Lots of debate, meetings, and hundreds of years of thought have gotten us to this point.

God works that way.....

9/17/2014 5:35:33 PM If you could re-write the US Constitution, would you?  

symstir
Fort Wayne, IN
56, joined Mar. 2010

Quote from patutu209:
agreed

This is the dumbest f#ucking thing I have ever read...

You need to do your homework.. Spend some time with the "Federalist Papers". Jerk off over them if you need to.

The USSC has held that the 2nd does indeed refer to personal weapons. God has granted us our rights, as mortals we need to follow through.