Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hud hookup app

Even though it is a fundamental requirement, there s the challenge of keeping customers on the platform rather than exchanging numbers and taking their conversation off platform. black singles maryland 28% of on line daters have been contacted by an individual by way of an on line dating internet site or app in a way that created them feel harassed or uncomfortable. Merely go to the website and turn your camera on, no login necessary. dating site called coffee and bagel The app doesn t tell you substantially about folks, but it makes it straightforward to swipe endlessly and start off chatting.

www listcrawler

Your advantage year is the 52 week time period that your unemployment claim is regarded active before you have to have to reapply. hook up san jose ca Adult dating chat space has grown to that chat and indian attributes for on the net, music style web site. Do not be concerned about feeling rude—your security is most critical, and your date should have an understanding of that. gay hookup dc The web page is very accesssible but you cannot delete your account, I definitely don t like that.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/12/2013 10:50:55 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Islam is a really touchy subject as all can see,
First of all, few muslims know anything about it.
Many think they do, and may know a lot about what they were told, but few actually look into it to see if what they were told was the truth. So we end up with a lot of throughly brainwashed people thinking they are following Islam.

I welcome all for a respectfull discussion, revealing resources naturally.

I like to start the 500 years prior muhammed to the couple hundred after his death.

After all, Islam is for all time, {Bukhari}

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/13/2013 2:03:18 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,494)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

There are some dedicated websites on the internet in regards to the subject matter. Even IM is available for a more one-to-one debate. Perhaps that would be your best recourse.

8/14/2013 8:20:39 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

I just get a kick out of the muslims here lying through their teeth about Islam.
You notinc none has come forth to spread what they know ,is not the truth.

11/16/2013 10:30:40 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
atl2coosbay
Coquille, OR
55, joined Jul. 2013

Could be because Islam started with Muhammad, not 500 years before. It came as a correction and a completion of The Book (presented in three volumes...The Pentateuch, The Gospel of Jesus, The Qur'an. Prior to that there was Christianity, prior to that Judaism, prior to that there wasn't a true name for the worship of the Creator.

But you are right in one thing, most people who call themselves Muslims do not know as much about their religion as what they profess. And, most people who haven't studied Islam (which means complete submission to the will of God) don't know enough about it to fight against it.

I welcome your questions.

11/19/2013 9:10:07 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Yes and no.

The Islam as we know it, is a product of the 9th century, not the 7th.

There is nothing to prove muhammed even existed, however someone probably did to set the model. There is one suspect.

Muhammed is not in the Qur;an, mentioned only 4 times, and at least 3 could be referring to someone else.

The first time in recorded history he in mentioned is 60 years too late, and he is reffered to as,"The Mahood",( The chosen one) a title, and not a proper name. a title shared by Jesus, Mary, Josheph, and even the 5th Calief, Malick.

Our first real mention is in Ishaq, 125 years later, however most of Ishaq was destroyed, and re written 60 years later by Ibm Hussin, so the only biography of Muhammed is 200 years too late.

11/23/2013 10:36:51 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
atl2coosbay
Coquille, OR
55, joined Jul. 2013

You're absolutely right. Only mentioned 4 times. But the title of the chapter is Muhammad, not Mahmood. Both have the same Arabic root (hamd=praise). But the name Muhammad means the one often praised. He was called that because he was known to be a good man, ethical, moral, etc.

You're also right about the lack of proof. There are not pictures or historical documents, other than the stories told and written down by those who were his companions. The same is true of Christ (who, by the way, is mentioned nearly 8 times more than Muhammad). There are no likenesses, no historical records. Nor is there any likeness, description, or historical reference to Jesus. Even the mysteries of King David, Solomon, Moses, Abraham, Jacob, etc., lack any true evidence that they ever existed as described in any of the books. People believe that Adam existed as a single man, Eve as a single women, and they populated the whole of the earth, but cannot explain the distribution of the people across 7 continents with anything other than theory that doesn't make sense to a thinking person.

So...your point/question is?

11/23/2013 10:45:11 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
atl2coosbay
Coquille, OR
55, joined Jul. 2013

Oh and BTW it's "ibn" Hussein. Ibn means son. And during that time very little was put down in writing. Traditions and knowledge were passed on through memorization and it wasn't until around 800 A.D. that we see many more writings becoming available. And, much that was written has either been destroyed or disintegrated. Languages have become defunct and are unable to be translated.

11/24/2013 10:45:53 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from jim_a49:
Islam is a really touchy subject as all can see,
First of all, few muslims know anything about it.
Many think they do, and may know a lot about what they were told, but few actually look into it to see if what they were told was the truth. So we end up with a lot of throughly brainwashed people thinking they are following Islam.

I welcome all for a respectfull discussion, revealing resources naturally.

I like to start the 500 years prior muhammed to the couple hundred after his death.

After all, Islam is for all time, {Bukhari}

Pardon me, Jim ---- Is the above quote, by you, correct and complete as you posted it?

11/27/2013 11:29:50 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Yes.

11/28/2013 11:48:56 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Jim -- Did you mean knowing about Islam or knowing something about Islam?

11/29/2013 12:29:49 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
Jim -- Did you mean knowing about Islam or knowing something about Islam?

Knowing about the written religion of Islam.
Most of my info comes from the 400 years prior muhammed, to 200 years afterwords, and the 5 sources of the religion.

The Qur'an and sunnah.

The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Ibn Hisham in 830 and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Referred to as the Sira, or Biography, Ishaq's Hadith Collection consists of oral reports from Muhammad and his companions. It provides the only written account of Muhammad’s life and the formation of Islam composed within two centuries of the prophet's death. There is no earlier or more accurate source.

The History of al-Tabari, called the Ta'rikh, was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. It is arranged chronologically. Tabari is Islam’s oldest uncensored source.

Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari - The True Traditions was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D.

Muslim was a student of Bukhari.

These are the sources for all of Islam, and cannot be altered.

The sects have addons, and the reason they are killing each other, but "ALL", sects use these books as though from God himself.

12/2/2013 7:59:24 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from wiretiredhippy:
Read the book Islam in the crucible. That should explain it quite well

Good book, I have it, but there are others, much more modern and up to date, available now.

12/5/2013 9:54:55 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

...re: the poster who said the Arabic word "ibn" means son

WRONG!

It means "son of".

@ Jim ~~ Thanks. I was under the impression that your quote was correct.

[Edited 12/5/2013 9:55:23 AM ]

12/6/2013 2:43:37 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
...re: the poster who said the Arabic word "ibn" means son

WRONG!

It means "son of".

@ Jim ~~ Thanks. I was under the impression that your quote was correct.

I was under the impression you had somewhat of a clue of what the f**k you are talking about.

Sorry I was mistaken..

I believe the only time I use the spelling Ibn, it is reffering to a proper name.

I have no idea what you are referring to.

12/6/2013 6:18:29 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

geeze Jim --- here I sat --- reading thru --- and I came upon your response --- little did I know that I had to offer even the OP of a thread an explanation for post that I responded to. ... ... my bad, dear

Perhaps you and I aren't the only posters in your thread. Huh?

About my knowing I know about what I am talking about when it comes to Islam Who are you, and what do you know about me to know if I know what I am talking about, or not?

sheesh ... touchy

12/7/2013 12:20:56 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
atl2coosbay
Coquille, OR
55, joined Jul. 2013

Really cup... You picked that to be be picky about? In fact, the Arabic word for "of" is min. While the of its implied it is not actually part of the literal translation in this case.

12/8/2013 9:17:33 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
geeze Jim --- here I sat --- reading thru --- and I came upon your response --- little did I know that I had to offer even the OP of a thread an explanation for post that I responded to. ... ... my bad, dear

About my knowing I know about what I am talking about when it comes to Islam Who are you, and what do you know about me to know if I know what I am talking about, or not?

sheesh ... touchy
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You have offered nothing about the religion itself, so it is a pretty safe guess you know knothing about it.
I have studied the religion for a while and
I offer proof for anything I say about it.

If there is anything I say about Islam, that you question, just point it out, and I will provide the proof.

12/9/2013 1:20:12 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from jim_a49:
Quote from cupocheer:

sheesh ... touchy
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You have offered nothing about the religion itself, so it is a pretty safe guess you know knothing about it.
I have studied the religion for a while and
I offer proof for anything I say about it.

If there is anything I say about Islam, that you question, just point it out, and I will provide the proof.

Do you always assume that you are always correct in everything you assume?

12/9/2013 10:51:04 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
Do you always assume that you are always correct in everything you assume?

Absolutely not, and I always welcome critisim and further intelligent discussion on a particular topic.

I voice opinions, which can be right or wrong, and when I post factual info, I have usually looked into it pretty well.

But I always welcome tossing it around, with other info.

12/12/2013 10:57:09 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from 12bthateam:
Islam is no different from Christianity

It is obvious you know nothing, of at least one of those religions.

12/14/2013 9:12:26 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from 12bthateam:
No i dont think you do! Because i dont deal with religion thats man philosophy. The torah is about laws statues and commandments you tell me what religion was Christ!?!

You are babbleing.

You made the statement false that Islam was no different that Christianity,
They are drastically different.

I claimed you know nothing, about at least one of those religions.

Maybe you could name the similarities.

1/16/2014 12:20:35 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  

souf_iane
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Nov. 2010

My father is a devoted muslim, who prays and washes 5 times a day.

2/11/2014 12:37:50 AM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Does he rape little girls, and kill jews.

Muslims are supposed to emulate Muhammed, and muhammed was arguably one of the most evil persons in recorded history.

He had a life similar to Hitler, the only main differences being the tech. of the time, allowed Hitler to rob, enslave, and kill more jews,

and

Hitler was not a sexual pervert.

2/11/2014 7:44:16 PM Discussing Islam, looking for people who actually know about it.  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from atl2coosbay:
You're absolutely right. Only mentioned 4 times. But the title of the chapter is Muhammad, not Mahmood. Both have the same Arabic root (hamd=praise). But the name Muhammad means the one often praised. He was called that because he was known to be a good man, ethical, moral, etc.
?

The3 problem here with that analogy is that The mahood, the chosen one, a title, was also used for jesus, Josheph, and even the 5th Calief Malick.

Now in the Qur'an itself muhammed is mentioned 4 times, and at least 3 could be referring to someone else.

We have a monkey wrench here.
Most scholars agree muhammed was a composite charactor
muhammed himself if he existed at all, was before the Qur'an.
There is a suspect of who it was inspired after, but most evidence contrary to the story told, is destroyed.

Now we have a 9th century Qur'an, and a place to fill in the blanks.

All fragments, and complete Qur'ans that date before are hidden from the public.
Earlier Qur'an's do not contain sura 2, 4, and another, leading to believe they were another book added later.
The chapter titled Muhammed, is short, and says nothing about him.

You have in the messenger a beautiful pattern of conduct to follow. ( Qur'an)

And there is no evidence whatsoever, Muhammed was a just and moral person,
In fact "ALL" evidence is the exact opposite,
He was a murderer, a thief, a slave trader, a warlord, a sexual pervert, and pedophile,