Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

teen hookup sites

11). presque isle gay beach Certain, you don t have to share just about every interest, but you ought to be hunting for compatible lifestyles. Specially if you are a reader, this is a super highly effective query. sites like bbrt It will enable you get closer to them and would reveal a component of them that they don t normally share with anybody.

listcrawler news

How has been the journey so far physically, in term of nerve discomfort, outbreaks. adult dating birmingham And be ready to answer that question for yourself. sniffy lite 3.0 download If you do not assume these questions cover every thing you would like to know, tell us what s on your thoughts.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 31
7/21/2008 11:48:13 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

saiyajinfletch
Mason, OH

So far, almost all my emails and requests have been deleted with no response.... a couple very rude replies... 2 accepted friend requests... and a random very underage girl wanting to go out with me <== sry, I love Chriss Hansons work and all, but that doesnt mean I want to meet him. Also had one wink by a person with an invisible profile.

But I'm hopeful... SOMEONE will have to leave a good response sooner or later.

I guess the old fasion approach needs to be tweeked a bit

7/22/2008 12:04:38 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

SAIYI just keep trying that's all that any of us can do.

7/23/2008 9:43:27 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

How about some good stories haven't heard any in awhile. I don't have any to share other then I did meet someone on here that is my best friend and that's it, that's all it ever can and will be. But it's a start

7/23/2008 10:30:05 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

mindyb
Park Rapids, MN

I have made many amazing wonderful smart good hearted friends. The woman are such tender fun gals, at least the folks I know from posting on my threads. And the guys are incredibly...brillant,sexy,fun and even creative. I have had a few dates and it was much fun. I plan to have a few more.

7/23/2008 6:15:46 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

kellygirlmatti
Bettendorf, IA

HOW MUCH TIME I DONT HAVE A LIFE TIME TO WAIT KELLYGIRL

7/23/2008 8:42:44 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

More then well said PAN LOVED your response.

7/23/2008 8:45:40 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
gar67
Dingla
Nepal

I've had excellent fortune here. But I came here with realistic expectations, and so far every one of them has been exceeded.

7/24/2008 7:50:41 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

That's a good thing GAR good for u proud for ya, but unfortunately not all have had that good fortune yet.

7/24/2008 7:53:52 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

taranah
Chino Hills, CA

IVE MET 2 FROM HERE..ONE'S A STALKER AND CRAZY...ONE'S A JERK...STILL HOPING FOR A GOOD ONE!

7/25/2008 1:13:12 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

becky38socalif
Joshua Tree, CA

Quote from funlovinwoman:
Thanks for the replies ya'll. Yes I understand that you can meet some friends and remain friends VIA the net, but I want to meet a real LIVE person NOT the puter. I NEED more then the puter, but don't know how it gets past DATE HOOK Up's WINKS and VIEWED Profile. Well actually I do, I reckon if someone is interested enough they will make the first move. Am I wrong or what

i have only been on dh a little over a week ....and i already found a date " or a friendly meeting " .....i go into the forums for entertainment ....in both reading and posting ..posts ....but i actually did a search on men in my general area .....intruduced myself with just a friendly email saying i was new and looking to make new friend ....i dont know if that approach works for everybody ...but if i WAITED for someone to show me some real interest ....without being bold enough to put myself out there a little ....i would be still just in the computer land .....see whats out there ....maybe you will find a real live person ....if you are willing to make the first move also .....thats just my opinion .....the best of luck to you ......

7/25/2008 2:01:23 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

1bigiron
Stafford, KS

I came on with much biger hopes than i have now. It is quite clear to me now i am a one of a kind person & that the love i seek is not here much like life itself i find 4 every one worm hart thare i 6 cold ones.I can not put in to word that can even come close to discribing my self. letalone spelling right. So i say for entertanment is good but for a date or love of a person

7/25/2008 3:40:14 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

pirate72
Paris, IL

I've been on a couple of dates from here. They were both great; we had a fantastic time, and that was about it. The biggest problem I'm running into is that most of the women I seem to click with aren't anywhere near me.

7/25/2008 4:33:27 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
wildchild1987
Suffern, NY

No dates for me..made alot of awsome friends tho..and will be meeting about 50 people from here next month in MO,

7/25/2008 4:39:56 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

sirsteven
New Bedford, MA

no luck for me still looking hope you have better luck than i been having

7/25/2008 8:18:38 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

I agree with ya'll to find love on here just doesn't seem to be happening, but friends yessssssssssss thanks to all of you for being a friend and posting.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 31