Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Does not matter how and exactly where you meet somebody. waycross ga dating You gotta watch out for these ones mainly because they are watching you 24/7. On the net dating chat web pages are one particular of the greatest locations to meet other people for dating and random flirting. hot teen latina girls Dont have to have to push all the dates in the quickest time doable.

how to find casual hookup

He s not looking for something serious, just a exciting time. craigslist fort myers fl personals A subreddit to discuss and vent about the dating course of action and discover from the experiences of others. Senior dating web pages operate on a few basic principles. my locanto app Each and every company s ranking is primarily based on and calculated by an objective set of ranking criteria, as effectively as user testimonials.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 31
8/6/2008 2:08:05 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
uh_huh
West Palm Beach, FL

I met one...................almost a year ago...

8/6/2008 2:18:19 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

jmshook
Greensburg, IN

I have been talking to one person on the site but now she wont talk to me. so luck no I never have luck with dateing.

8/7/2008 5:20:17 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

nursed101
New Bedford, MA

I'm not having too much luck either!

8/7/2008 10:09:34 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

frznupnth
Stratton, ME

Few friendly emails here and there-- nothing major.

8/7/2008 10:11:41 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

itsabouttime16
Cumming, GA

If you're getting more winks than you like, put " If you're too shy to email, pass me by. I don't reply to WINKERS

8/7/2008 10:13:14 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

julie_wildrose
Round Rock, TX

well I am new but I frankly dont expect any luck, chemistry is hard to find online IMO

8/7/2008 10:15:26 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

letmecook
Cincinnati, OH

I think I got a good friend that just might turn out to be very close to me..she is very sweet and caring...it's about 90 miles away but we have been together on several occasions and she is just as sweet as she what to be...Greenfield,Oh two thumbs up (you know who you are)

8/7/2008 10:20:19 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

frznupnth
Stratton, ME

Quote from itsabouttime16:
If you're getting more winks than you like, put " If you're too shy to email, pass me by. I don't reply to WINKERS

Good tip. What the hell. Think I'll adjust my profile a tad.

8/7/2008 10:22:30 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

julie_wildrose
Round Rock, TX

Quote from frznupnth:
Quote from itsabouttime16:

Good tip. What the hell. Think I'll adjust my profile a tad.

I turned off winks in mine

8/7/2008 1:29:12 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

I turned my winker off as well. If u are that interested why not take the TIME to just say howdy to someone and tell them whatcha think. Not much luck on here, just a bunch of folks that want to continue with the PUTER ROMANCE and I would rather have a relationship with a HUMAN BEING then a puter. Somehow I think that people feel safe behind this screen, and that's probably ok. As I have previously stated, I WANT MORE then the puter. Take care and hope ya'll find what u r looking for.

8/7/2008 4:25:03 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

jjjessy
Ocala, FL

He sent me a A sweet little And a respond. I figured what the heck and sent him a And we chatted back and forth yup I was thinking To this guy. He's funny nutty and sure makes me laugh a bunch. He seems to be stealing my for I miss him when we don't talk. When we met we hugged like finally finally he sure is So the answer to the question as to what been my luck.. He's been my luck and I am sooooooo very happy we met... cheers

8/7/2008 9:21:48 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

klovet
Sacramento, CA

You are not kidding!!!!

8/7/2008 9:34:28 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

amandamommyo3
Beverly Hills, FL

i went on a date with a really nice guy and we were talking every day but...... theres always that but part its been a while and he still hasnt called me back... dont know what the heck happend.... no luck here i guess.

8/7/2008 9:38:04 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

My best luck on DH has been to meet a man friend, he didn't have a girlfriend at the time, but now is madly in love I reckon, but I still have a true friend in him. I have met a few ladies and gentlemen on here that have been genuine individuals. NO LUCK on the DATING part though. I think I must frighten them all away by being a country GIRL, but that's what I am and that's what I will always be GOOD LUCK TO YA"LL

8/12/2008 9:18:19 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

good for you jjjessy

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 31