Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual hookup sites that work

Hinge s platform is interesting in that it prompts users to like or comment on a particular section of the other person s profile. tifton craigslist I had a substantial dilemma with my images after. Offered in their location for singles in hungary on our cost free chat, country, and verify profiles, for totally free dating chat hookup app. uberhoney website This has sadly created it incredibly tricky for us to promote our service and thu In no way deliver personal facts to an individual on line, specially before meeting in individual.

mega personal websites

Even deciding on the right platform (see point #1) can help do a lot of this perform for you. single females fort myers florida area Individuals really should under no circumstances deliver private facts prior to meeting someone in genuine life, such as their surname, address, or even their neighborhood. I ve been utilizing this for a even though and do obtain it pretty a lot accessible. now that craigslist personals is gone where to go com.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 31
7/14/2008 4:20:41 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

BEAUTY is skin deep. There is someone for everyone and I believe it is more then LUCK on Date Hook Up or anywhere else. I love date hook up for friendship via the net. But Still lookin for more then the puter DATE

7/14/2008 4:25:08 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

jbnoosaheads
Queensland
Australia

i had two disapointing dates, from here, and i do bealive i want try anymore,happy just to be silly here in forums, when im bored.

7/14/2008 4:26:43 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
danny121
Fountain, CO

Quote from funlovinwoman:
posting to blogs, and made a friend or two but NO dates. How about u??? what has been everyone else's experiences?? I have had 9 million winks and that's as far as it seems to go. Anyone got any ideas???? I want a DATE HOOK UP besides the computer DON'T U?

I found a girl through this site...

7/14/2008 4:49:53 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

kelkelre
Belleville, IL

I have had no luck on this site as far as dating goes....meet couple men that are just good friends I guess you would call them...ones been a friend for about a year now tells me how bad he wants me to be his gf yet we never met lil odd to me....dont really talk to him anymore he kinda disappears and comes back for few months at a time...

But no luck with the dates yet....I was on this site a while back then deleted my account b/c had no luck but recently decided to join again in hope maybe it work this time haha

7/14/2008 4:55:59 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

tigressironlady
Hinesville, GA

No luck on here so far, everyone too far away.....

7/14/2008 5:13:41 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

eyeonheaven
Azle, TX

Quote from margar:
Puertoroc, posting in the forums is not all that. I have been posting for a long time and don't even get an acknowledgement that I exist. Even when I say something off the wall it gets ignored and passed over. I don't exist here.

I agree with you and I have sent emails and winks tried to start conversations and I get ignored. But I must admit, I am not sorry, because I am loving reading every ones posts and essays. I have even learned a lot......... even at my age

7/14/2008 5:33:08 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

2satisfyyou
Charlottesville, VA

Yes mostly the ones that seem to have a chance are too far away to really consider a relationship. just like you tigress...LOL

7/14/2008 5:37:40 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
walt915
Copake, NY

I think your description of the man you are looking for is too restrictive as well as other aspects of your profile. That may be why you are getting no bites.

7/14/2008 5:43:57 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
here4now08
Jacksonville, FL

i had one date (meeting if you will). we seemed to have a nice time. some talking laughing, walking. then it was "that time", the end of the night. he wasn't invited over. haven't heard from him since. ohhhhh wellll...........

7/14/2008 5:52:27 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

My luck has been pretty dismal so far. Sad, just sad!!!!

7/14/2008 7:06:42 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

jaded75149
Mesquite, TX

No dates. Just winks and a few emails from guys that I haven't been interested in.

7/14/2008 7:10:58 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

pattilee3
Norfolk, VA

I've had 4 dates, all nice guys and what they said they were. first 3 just didn't click or have that chemistry, however you explain it. The last one , who knows?

7/14/2008 7:13:43 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

jhamm85
Houston, TX

If I find someone local and we both think its something to pursue Ill keep you posted =P

7/14/2008 7:14:04 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

hugsnlaughter
McKeesport, PA

Ziltch, Nada, Zero, a few to talk to or email but that's it
Basically I guess it's ok but if I wanted to just chat and not meet anyone, I wouldn't be on a date site, I can do that in any chat forum.

7/14/2008 7:44:59 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

I've been playing in the forums for nearly a year. Made many friends that I would date but they live too far away.

One day I was here playing and I noticed this pretty girl checked out my profile. She was local so I did what I never do...I winked...She winked back...Emailed a few times then went out. We've been going strong now for over a month.

Never thought I would meet anyone here. It all started with a wink and now I'm in a committed relationship with a wonderful lady.

So don't give up! Keep on WINKING!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 31