Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

I was scrolling via TikTok when the app suggested I click on Sarah s account. loveland colorado speed dating Like everyone else, Ellen and her former ex are taking issues day by day as they adapt to a changing reality under COVID 19. I figured being straightforward was the way to go as to stay clear of any mixed messages. usa sex guide ny But I set aside my judgment lengthy adequate for us to exchange numbers and agreed to meet at a nearby Starbucks the following Monday.

rubmaps reddit

However, some people mentioned they had better luck dating when they were plus size than a straight size. dating in champaign il Finally, a date (a date?) worked out — since our little ones were worked in. Secure family ties could imply that your date values loyalty, excellent time, and meaningful relationships. m spdate com login In addition, we asked active on the net daters if their profile photo is visible to any one, and around 3 quarters of them (73%) stated that it was.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 31
7/14/2008 7:47:00 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

Quote from dutchboy4u:
I've been playing in the forums for nearly a year. Made many friends that I would date but they live too far away.

One day I was here playing and I noticed this pretty girl checked out my profile. She was local so I did what I never do...I winked...She winked back...Emailed a few times then went out. We've been going strong now for over a month.

Never thought I would meet anyone here. It all started with a wink and now I'm in a committed relationship with a wonderful lady.

So don't give up! Keep on WINKING!

Very nice story bro way to go.

7/14/2008 8:01:07 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

winesong
Bend, OR

WE ARE HAPPY FOR YOU DUTCH...very nice picture.

I flew to the Indy 500, and met one DH gal for a beverage
during stop over at the Chicago airport...she was fun! I have
talked to her numerous times on the phone...

I also met one of the DH men while in Indy...not for a date,
but just a hello....he is one of our quiet members, but writes
beautiful thoughts for all of us to share...he rode a scooter
for HOURS...I want to say 300 miles..(it was also raining!)

I was going to meet a man from Vancouver, Washington, last week end
as it was his birthday...however distance seems to be an issue.

3 to 4 hour drive...for him.

Well maybe next time.
He had a chance for a ride on the lift up the ski lift, with a view to die for,
dinner at a Hawaiian Restaurant, and a downtown festival filled with live
concerts, free for the taking...excellent music!

Winesong

7/14/2008 8:04:18 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funcountrychick
Pine Knot, KY

I HAVE HaD NO LUCK WHAT SO EVER I DONT KNOW IF ITS CAUSE OF WHAT IM LOOKIN FOR OR IF I LIVE N SUCH A SMALL TOWN OR DOES MEN NOT JUST WANT A COUNTRY CHICK THAT HAS SUPER MANNERS AND LOVES GOIN AND GETTIN MUDDY 4 WHEELIN AND WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT BREAKIN A NAIL THAT REALLY HATES SPENDING TIME N A MALL ???? IM SO CLUELESS

7/14/2008 8:10:01 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

mykingsdaughter
Jamestown, NY

I have had no dates... maybe it's the "no sex thing" on my profile... Ha Ha. But I have had a few email correspondences. Owell. Time will tell... I'm in no hurry anyway.

7/14/2008 8:52:09 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

natasha1962
Fulton, NY

Quote from dutchboy4u:
I've been playing in the forums for nearly a year. Made many friends that I would date but they live too far away.

One day I was here playing and I noticed this pretty girl checked out my profile. She was local so I did what I never do...I winked...She winked back...Emailed a few times then went out. We've been going strong now for over a month.

Never thought I would meet anyone here. It all started with a wink and now I'm in a committed relationship with a wonderful lady.

So don't give up! Keep on WINKING!

Congrats Dutchboy, I wish you all the luck, I like hearing the successes. Gives some hope, yo never know. I have one that I have been talking to, we live 1 mile from each other, and he seems very nice, will be meeting him this week I hope, just trying to decide a day, between work and schedules.

7/14/2008 9:56:36 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

thanks for all the input to this I appreciate all of you so very much. My luck hasn't been that good. I have met one great friend and that's really it. Maybe one day who knows?????

7/14/2008 9:59:55 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
blueyedbobbie
Poultney, VT

i have had good luck i met my guy johnny_kleo. i have also made lots of great friends.

7/15/2008 2:00:26 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

rpmcowboy
Inola, OK

been on about 7 dates since i joined, and none of them ever worked, some girls say i come off as a "badboy player" but when they meet me im really nice and charming, so maybe im attracting the wrong girls

7/15/2008 2:12:11 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

iamnumber5
Saint Augustine, FL

7/15/2008 2:48:31 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

gritziam
Shallotte, NC

Well I really found some promising women but they live so far away but I am enjoy the chatting.Crazy folk on this site.I still have hope tho.I think

7/15/2008 2:54:24 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

gritziam
Shallotte, NC

Quote from flaws_n_all28:
well, i've been hounded by a couple stalkers
shown a bunch of penis's as if i haven't seen one before..lol
and the guys i talk to that seem normal always change after a certain few emails...that's been my luck.
i think i may just throw in the towel and delete myself from here.
Fulton,NY-snow capital of the the US-I got stuck in a blizzard back in 01-34in i think-and the tow truck driver told me it wasnt ablizzard it was normal.

7/15/2008 5:23:11 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

nursed101
New Bedford, MA

I have only been on for about 2 weeks... It's kinda cool though and I'm almost ready to go on a "real" date. LOL.

7/15/2008 5:36:28 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

way to go GATOR

7/15/2008 5:45:38 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

angelleyess
Middleboro, MA

well lets see, iv made alot of great friends here but cant seem to find a nice guy whos not afraid of commitment

iv met mr. married, mr lets just be friends with bens. mr. will you do me and my wife. mr. fake. mr. loves to mess with my head and play childish games. mr says your the whole package and then some but disapears on me

my luck has been really bad i just dont get it
i think im a sweet girl

7/15/2008 5:47:01 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
bonsaijoe
Vero Beach, FL

patiently waiting

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 31