Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings

The couple now lives in Napa, California, and runs a rock n roll coffee enterprise together. dating sites pei We joked around about grammar and sooner or later he asked me out. bumble app wiki It s totally attainable although that you have performed practically nothing wrong at all and that you have a very fantastic profile.

listcrawler ts

Facebook also presents interest primarily based dating groups . gainesville fl personals Worry has suppressed extra folks than anything ever will. Need assist with a dating app or website? Hi, I am actually new to sex and having a boyfriend in common. what happens when you logout of grindr However—half a mile is a trek for a wallet… but forgetting it appears like a crappy move to dodge the bill, also.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 31
7/15/2008 6:22:24 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

luckyno7
Georgetown, FL

it depends on what you think "luck" is. I have been fortunate to meet some nice people on line, as friends, and I think that could be considered luck...
I dated one for a brief period of time.....didn't work out. Guess timing was wrong. I go with the flow, and try and keep a positive attitude about it all.

7/15/2008 6:23:35 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

nowurtalking
Amarillo, TX

Quote from ronnm55:
Quote from nowurtalking:
I've talked to some jerks, a$$holes, players, and idiots - these are all forgettable; but the friends I have met on here are keepers!

I think she is right guys... I know the women argue here, but hey that's what women do...but I think some guys need to turn their respect up a bit..

We don't "argue", we have friendly debates

7/15/2008 6:25:41 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
ronnm55
Stoughton, MA

Quote from nowurtalking:
Quote from ronnm55:
Quote from nowurtalking:
I've talked to some jerks, a$$holes, players, and idiots - these are all forgettable; but the friends I have met on here are keepers!

I think she is right guys... I know the women argue here, but hey that's what women do...but I think some guys need to turn their respect up a bit..

We don't "argue", we have friendly debates

Yeh as a Police Officer?? I had seen a few of thos eso CALLED DEBATES.. I would rather go in and break uo two LIONS FIGHTING..

7/15/2008 6:40:37 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

mskitty57
Tucson, AZ

I'd have better luck at the north pole dressed in a bear suit.

7/15/2008 6:48:14 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

nowurtalking
Amarillo, TX

Quote from mskitty57:

7/15/2008 6:51:33 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
ronnm55
Stoughton, MA

Quote from nowurtalking:
Quote from mskitty57:

With that one I will say good night

7/15/2008 8:22:51 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
sweetdragracer
Vinemont, AL

none!!! im to damn ugly and i have a bad personality

7/15/2008 8:45:54 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

sweetdragracer, I think you may have a low self esteem.. YOU are the only ONE that can do something about it. Good luck in here, you are too young to be thinking that way of yourself.

7/15/2008 9:16:14 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

wolfkeeper
Hamilton, MI

OP:

Yes, I have had some really good dates from this site. Though I don't think a "good date" means I am getting engaged. I have had one or two really bad dates too... but that doesn't leave me running scared. When "it" happens.. I'll know..until then I am going to enjoy meeting a bunch of new friends.

( I think I have been member since about February of this year)

7/15/2008 10:05:29 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

shyguyfree
Twentynine Palms, CA

Ive been a member since a few weeks ago, Ive gotten a few numbers a lot of offers and almost a date but i got called into work that day and everyday I meet more and more people. I move around alot so I realy like this site I'm already talking to people in areas I am going to go to soon.

Someday I may even find Misses Wrong

7/15/2008 11:46:18 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

breeze341
Denver, CO

Quote from ronnm55:
Quote from nowurtalking:

I have met some not so pleasant people as well. The first two were flat out players, but I keep on going. My luck so far.... Maybe soon that will change.

There are some nice people here and I never thought I would make friends on this site, but I can honestly say the friends I have made are awesome. I deleted a lot of people off of my profile many I didn't have any contact with anymore, but everybody I have left are all friends and some are very good friends.

[Edited 7/15/2008 11:49:00 PM]

7/16/2008 6:43:54 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

Breeze u are one of a kind. I can't imagine anyone being anything but sweet to u. You are my hero on here. Always have a kind word to say about most everything. Thanks for the response.

7/16/2008 9:40:21 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

I have dated two different ladies from this site and were both very nice, but unfortunately there was no "click" and neither relationship went anywhere. You get back what you put into things and I guess we were both lacking in that department each time. I think this dating game is just that much harder at our age because we are so damn set in our ways and hate any changes to our routine.

I am however, ever hopeful.

7/16/2008 10:41:00 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

sundayknot
Compton, CA

I'm lucky to have met many slutty women on here.
That's my type of women.

Ladies, keep it coming.

I'm here for you.

7/16/2008 10:44:52 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
needyounow12345
Morrisville, NC

who cares?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 31