Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

After daters have settled on an app (or apps, as is normally the case with on the internet dating, where men and women don t limit their selections), they face the question of what to do subsequent, particularly now. colorado hookup I was truly optimistic that we d get back together someday when we could each be in the similar location. A terrific conversational starter is whether or not your date has a pet, relationship coach and psychic medium Melinda Carver tells Bustle. is twoo a dating website You want to know whether or not your date is pondering severe changes for the near future, and what those modifications would mean for you each.

gay hookups on the real world

It will not surprise you to find out that this is a completely batshit way to approach Tinder and that, for my snobbery, I paid a value. free chat with single man Invest a single year into your self for self discovery, renovation and revitalization. com just about 9 years ago. are dutch girls easy The couple wasted no time finding to know every single other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 31
7/28/2008 7:02:25 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
ms_grasshopper
Chicago, IL

I can honestly say I haven't put much into this site. I am here just for some entertainment and to talk to some interesting people. I don't think I will meet the man of my dreams. Since I don't expect much I won't be disappointed. If I happen to meet someone I click with then it will be a pleasant surprise.

7/28/2008 8:58:18 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

relaxic
Hinesville, GA

Nowurtalking,
Texas is still as beautiful as it was a few months ago...

I hope you are having a wonderful summer.....

Hey, any chance you moving to Savannah, Georgia anytime soon.....smile.
Ty

7/30/2008 4:39:46 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

ms grasshopper, keep in the forums and you will have alot of fun on here taht's for sure. Savannah, Ga is a fun place to visit, but I am just an ole East Texas country girl and wouldn't even think bout moving anyone except Texas. My luck on Date Hook up has been to make a few friends and have a bunch of topics to choose from to voice my opinions., Haven't had much of any interest from men. I think it must be my age??? LOL

7/30/2008 4:52:34 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
menanna
Tobaccoville, NC

I've met one man on here. I even went out on a date, if you want to call it that. He was nothing like he proclaimed. So my advice is lady's be very careful.

7/30/2008 5:50:56 AM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

thanks for the warning, but u see i have some male friends on here and I KNOW of one person that the same thing happened, he done went out with someone after speaking with her for sometime and when they met "EVERYTHING" that she done told him was nothin but a dog gone lie. I agree with you. We all have the brains that God gave us, we need to use them, that can happen to any of us anytime anywhere it doesn't just have to be on DH so to the entire general public be cautious and be safe out there, people will and do tell ya what ya wanna hear, but it doesn't make it so. Have a great day

7/30/2008 4:13:58 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
freddyfox
Reading, PA

Hi group' I've only been a member for a short time but my experience has been non productive. And i'm not sure why cause i'm a good guy.

7/30/2008 4:23:20 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

What luck???????????????? How's that for an answer.

7/30/2008 4:24:16 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

Made friends so that's good

7/30/2008 10:45:56 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

foxhuntr
Mooresboro, NC

I haven't actually "met" anyone from this site yet. But, over the last 13 yrs, I've met 27 ladies via the net and I wouldn't go back and change a thing!

8/5/2008 4:15:39 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

pictures aren't recent and the ones that say they are shy all i have to say about that is GET OUTTTA HERE. If they are shy, they surely don't prove it by the emails taht they send. Some folks here on the forums are great guys and gals and for those I am thankful. DATE??? what is that

8/5/2008 4:22:44 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
thewizard95
Dallas, TX

Two friends, but no dates. No luck, really.

8/5/2008 4:24:46 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
kenb5b01
Northport, WA

was that? it posted twice...
dern gremlins

[Edited 8/5/2008 4:27:24 PM]

8/5/2008 4:24:46 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
kenb5b01
Northport, WA

Quote from funlovinwoman:
posting to blogs, and made a friend or two but NO dates. How about u??? what has been everyone else's experiences?? I have had 9 million winks and that's as far as it seems to go. Anyone got any ideas???? I want a DATE HOOK UP besides the computer DON'T U?

NO WAY Are you nuts?

It's safe in here behind my puter screen.

I have so many friends in there...

[Edited 8/5/2008 4:25:12 PM]

8/5/2008 4:31:36 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

Quote from kenb5b01:
Quote from funlovinwoman:
posting to blogs, and made a friend or two but NO dates. How about u??? what has been everyone else's experiences?? I have had 9 million winks and that's as far as it seems to go. Anyone got any ideas???? I want a DATE HOOK UP besides the computer DON'T U?

NO WAY Are you nuts?

It's safe in here behind my puter screen.

I have so many friends in there...

8/5/2008 4:36:51 PM What's been your luck on DATE HOOK UP  
kenb5b01
Northport, WA

Yer so cute Lori

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 31