Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

When you make a decision to build a organization with someone, you are giving up total manage — it won t be accomplished exactly the way you would have if you had been on your personal. gay classifieds maryland On the web dating in basic from time to time unfairly gets a terrible wrap, but most persons do not realize that more than 40% of new relationships planet wide are began On line! European dating is achievable no matter where you reside. san jose bedpage govmay confirm on the web, but all other people must verify in person or through fax.

lgbt offender hookup id

Most definitions of love include things like a different vital particular person in your life so it is ok to ask questions about him or her. pueblo co hookups The dating apps say their analysis shows video chats are right here to remain, even as life starts to return to typical in some components of the globe. e. hook up culture in japan In February 2020, Matt proposed to Ashton and the couple is happily engaged and anxiously awaiting a final wedding date amid COVID complications.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/27/2013 4:11:00 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

Can't sleep. So why not? Here goes.

I have read in the past 10 months all kinds of things regarding the United States, politics, right wing agenda, left wing agenda, but also the individual attitudes of those professing these ideas.

BOTH sides have had legitimate concerns. Too far right lacks answers to dilemmas that are very real to the working class, the middle class, that has gone through hardships. Some monumental such as foreclosures which are life changing events, they have needed help during these times and have been labeled free-loaders of society. These that are no less the ones that worked, the back bone of the 'corporation'.

Too far left stirs a drive of "I deserve"....Who said jobs and work are not important to the dignity of the individual?

Which brings me to this idea I've pondered on 'exceptionalism'.

Are we exceptional as a nation, or quite possibly exceptional as individuals which form communities, societies, then ultimately a nation?

All of the above.

DO NOT step over the graves of OUR boy's that died. Individually they are revered, regardless of the uselessness and grave error of any war of the time. A lot of them home-spun, belief in God and country bringing to the battleground a heart full of 'liberty and justice for all'.

DO NOT underestimate the individual freedoms that Martin Luther King Jr. stood for. When he said 'all men'...he meant just that. He promoted this dignity, and today his niece promotes the dignity of the unborn which is an individual.

DO NOT underestimate our generosity during disaster. I've seen complaints on this forum of America and policing the world, but not a peep during world disasters when individuals find a way to pool their resources and 'give'.

DO NOT respond if you are not an American.

While you type your theology on an American computer site (that would include your facebook ha ha ha )....and your children dream of schooling in the United States, or marketing their wares here, (whatever it may be ha ha ha) keep in mind the arrogance that drives all wedges.

DO NOT knock us as individuals and expect to be appreciated for your thoughts.

Just some 'stupid' thoughts right now, ha ha ha ha

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/27/2013 4:40:22 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
deneez
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/DorothyCrocker/media/american_flag.gif.html][/URL]

While the Obama administration worries about military weapons in the hands of Americans, it appears to have no problem arming non-national Syrian rebels.

As an individual and an American, I protest.

9/27/2013 7:22:26 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

As an American: You should protest the actual fact, But!!

For twenty years we have threatened cajoled and pleasantly asked the "Regime" if they had chemical weapons and would they join the rest of the world and Outlaw the use/stockpiling of those weapons.

No Answer, Or: Not Us!!

If the existing regime will not join the world, Maybe we should take the weapons away by force!!

They finally got the message from someone they believe is just the man to follow up on his convictions!! (Witness Drones)

Threaten us and we will respond!!

Both opposing party candidates said the Mastermind of the 9-11 attacks was no longer an issue!!

What message did that send??

Finally returning to "Exceptionalism" through determined diplomacy!!

9/27/2013 7:16:28 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
deneez
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

We technically aren't out of the last war and you think another is a good idea cowboy?

Threat from the U.S. is plenty to move some change in all its shock and awe, but giving guns to the FSA?

War brings on war. I no longer value any integrity I might have seen on the part of this President.

9/27/2013 7:36:21 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
deneez
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

I love the U.S....diversity, education, medical advances, unsurpassed. We are sought and desired by immigrants to this day.

But the values of this Presidency?

Not mine.

9/28/2013 12:59:28 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from deneez:
I love the U.S....diversity, education, medical advances, unsurpassed. We are sought and desired by immigrants to this day.

But the values of this Presidency?

Not mine.

So you just, Dislike this president for what exact reason,

Universal healthcare ( If we called it "Boner care" would that make it acceptable??)

The possibility of World peace

Or the fact that The GOP has promised both for Twenty years, and Couldn't / wouldn't!!

Or is it that he has a better tan than Boner??

Exceptionalism, is the ability to accept the skills of the people around you and persevere / overcome the odds.

Exceptionalism does not need to step on the backs of others to succeed!!

Exceptionalism, is the knowledge that all are equal and valuable.

9/30/2013 3:14:19 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

"DO NOT respond if you are not an American."

Subjectivity only? OK I can accept the rejection.

D

9/30/2013 8:43:44 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
deneez
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

The Rain in Spain stays mainly on the Plain but the Valley of Tears rains World Wide.

Do you like it?

Never mind....

9/30/2013 10:24:31 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from deneez:
The Rain in Spain stays mainly on the Plain but the Valley of Tears rains World Wide.

But a woodchuck can't chuck, so a woodchuck won't chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood!!

10/1/2013 11:18:49 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

What I find exceptional in America is that this country leads the world in trying to FIND A CURE for breast cancer.

10/1/2013 7:19:38 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from cupocheer:
What I find exceptional in America is that this country leads the world in trying to FIND A CURE for breast cancer.

Couldn't resist this one.

Good for you!! I am fond of breasts as I suspect are most 'American' men.

D

PS: I think this is the first post from cupocheer I've identified as impossible not to comment upon.

10/1/2013 7:54:02 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Thank you, d_voted.

10/1/2013 9:41:11 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
deneez
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

I'm only saddened that Americans have caught on to the rudeness of the countries that are unfriendly to those that do not speak their language. It is my understanding this is very true of the French. Well, it appears Americans have somewhat caught on with this new-found dislike of the Mexican.

This saddens me.

10/2/2013 7:44:08 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Americans are the most "Arrogant" travelers in the world!!

Fact from experience:

The truth is that if you can order a chicken and get directions to the nearest "Water Closet" in the native language, You will find they all speak English!

It is just as annoying to them for you to have the nerve to come into their country and not at least learn a few "Basic" phrases!!

Since you are a "Tourist" it will be appreciated to at least try.

I have sat in the "Bar" / "Taverna" many times and witnessed the "American" Tourista!

Exceptionalism<

Is taking something for the Owners of the house you are visiting, In this case it is recognition of them as fellow travelers on this big blue spaceship!!

10/2/2013 2:03:05 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
deneez
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

I have no doubt that this could be a fair perception.

10/2/2013 6:12:16 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Okay, Back to "American" Exceptionalism!!

As Americans, we are exceptional in the area of original design. We seem to be able to originate most of the worlds patents. That could be due to the loose teaching, opposed to where regimented instruction makes everybody answer all questions exactly the same.

We have always designed the new gadgets, and the Japanese have been Exceptional in taking our large size products and shrinking them. The Koreans have been exceptional at taking our recyclables and turning them into product and selling them back to us.

Exceptional, As individuals we tend to be not so ....., But once in a while one does come along that is truly above average!!

10/3/2013 7:38:41 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  
deneez
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

I feel somehow placated?

It has been and always will be great individuals that make things happen.

One idea can start with one man and change the way a country lives, even rebels that fight a good fight are revered!

Note, I've never said this is 'exclusive' to America.

However, I don't like to see us mocked.

Good points, bad points, I am American.

You are German, Swedish, whatever you may be, you are more than your countries history....

I will not assimilate by way of the borg....

10/4/2013 11:58:49 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  

chatos71
El Paso, TX
24, joined Oct. 2013

I believetthat there is an exceptionalism that the entire country can once again make aquaintence With again.

10/4/2013 12:26:55 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Exceptional is in each and every person! When you choose to allow someone else to think for you, you give up that spark.

Now the one you are following may have your welfare as his goal, but I will bet that his/her goal is for his/her profit before yours!!

Read learn Think!!

10/8/2013 10:08:45 AM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

I guess I am Exceptionally blocked from discussing with independents on immigration, debt, and healthcare!

American exceptionalism: That ability to assimilate Ideas and move a conversation forward!!

10/9/2013 6:05:35 PM Your Thoughts on American Exceptionalism  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Well

I think you are doing an Exceptional Posting over there!!