Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal login

Dating and relationships, like most elements of American life, were upended by the coronavirus. free online dating forum There s an element of danger when you are going to meet face to face, so it is super crucial to vet persons on phone calls, Burnett says. October 1, 2020 • How can we tell somebody to be healthier and advocate for a wholesome life style, and yet we re not living it? asked one anti violence worker. how to cancel subscription to zoosk on itunes I like the concept of going on a date with somebody after you get to know them.

best hookup bars portland

And if you start out dating in the course of the divorce, she will dig in and fight you tooth and nail. craigslist oneonta al I went on a 1st date with a boy who had to go to A & E 40 minutes into the date due to the fact he dislocated his shoulder showing off his tennis swing . And everyone likes getting about persons who make them laugh. adultlook las vegas DatingStudio has currently listed 9 internet sites for dating abroad.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

No way time to move on especially if you still hurt and have feelings all you will do is just prolong the pain because when her new man comes along its done again and you will have more pain... relationship done time to cut ties to move on she will continue to get what she can til she is done. Not worth it man.

Wish she would have it would have made things easy.
She had past relationship DAMAGE.

11/28/2013 4:59:00 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
stormcloud411
Etowah, TN
63, joined Aug. 2013

State "Yes", or "No", but give a reason for your answer.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/28/2013 6:52:16 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

donnie_37
Hamilton, OH
40, joined Jun. 2013

Absolutely yes! A thousand heartbreaks is worth that one great love that lasts forever.

11/28/2013 6:53:01 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
56, joined Oct. 2010

Let's find out.

11/28/2013 6:53:20 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

donnie_37
Hamilton, OH
40, joined Jun. 2013

And I wish I lived in Ovieda, Florida.

11/28/2013 6:53:33 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

According to those with life long marriages, the death of the spouse was unspeakable pain to the point that the survivor wished it on themselves.

But they would not have changed a thing.

Yes.

11/28/2013 7:19:51 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
innocentlacee
Louisville, KY
30, joined Oct. 2013

Most definately. There is no other feeling that is greater than love. Yeah you might get hurt in the process of finding love, thats a risk that you have to be willing to take. You cant expect to find the right person for yourself right away.

11/28/2013 8:17:30 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

stamina1975
Over 2,000 Posts (3,518)
Madison Heights, VA
98, joined Apr. 2012

11/28/2013 8:30:20 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
gac1961
Maryville, TN
55, joined Aug. 2013

Yes it is worth it! All love is painful! Pain is a component of love. If it was not painful then imagine what people would be like. For without love and pain, of the heart, then there would not be a need for self awareness!!!!!

11/28/2013 8:35:59 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

stamina1975
Over 2,000 Posts (3,518)
Madison Heights, VA
98, joined Apr. 2012

What is love? Five theories on the greatest emotion of all

http://gu.com/p/3cfjh/tw

11/28/2013 10:27:16 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

rey2140
Sullivan, OH
47, joined Sep. 2013

yes it is. But love doesn't bring pain.

11/28/2013 10:38:17 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Yes yes yes! Love is worth the pain. Love can suck sometimes. Like when you tell a guy you love him and he doesn't say it back. Love hurts sometimes but that's not neccessarily a bad thing. It shows you have a heart that is capable of feeling and hasn't run cold.

11/28/2013 11:08:47 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
sandu469
Phoenix, AZ
34, joined Sep. 2013

Yes and No... I am greatful for the years and memories I have of Love but the pain and scars will always remain because love is temporary and people change when love can not fix the issue and is lost the pain is a rememberance to never truely give yourself for when you do you lose yourself and give someone control of shattering a peice of your soul. So Yes worth the pain because I would have never known how strong love can be what people will do for love but in the end I don't need to ever feel that pain again and nobody will ever get keys to the inner heart.. may see it may touch it may feel it but will never control it. I think everyone should experience it thou just some of us not designed to have a multishattered soul

11/28/2013 11:25:48 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

susansheart839
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,235)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
69, joined Mar. 2008

Real love begets real love, not pain. Please remember that.

11/28/2013 11:40:37 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,204)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

Quote from rabbitbrown:
Yes.
Love is the reward for the risk taken.
When it is unrequited, it is a gift, when it is returned, it is wonderful.

This

and

this

Quote from deneez:
According to those with life long marriages, the death of the spouse was unspeakable pain to the point that the survivor wished it on themselves.

Yes.

The love is worth the pain. And there will be pain, because the relationship will end, either in death or in breaking up. You can't let that inevitability keep you from loving because the pain of never loving is much, much worse.

11/28/2013 11:47:36 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

zimzane2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,757)
High Point, NC
56, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from stormcloud411:

Is ( love ) it worth the risk? Yes, but life is a gamble anyway.

11/28/2013 12:30:52 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from donkey_punche:
If you realize life is pain, then yes.
If you are a coddled immediate gratification junky that thinks being unemployed for a year is hell, or not having enough money for the super size value meal means you are downtrodden, or you get mad when you can't play call of duty that day, or spend most of your time high, then no.
Wow, where did he go with it? I thought this thread was about love. I must've misread the op or something...

11/28/2013 2:31:11 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

bubblyblond4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,386)
Crestline, CA
58, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from sandu469:
Yes and No... I am greatful for the years and memories I have of Love but the pain and scars will always remain because love is temporary and people change when love can not fix the issue and is lost the pain is a rememberance to never truely give yourself for when you do you lose yourself and give someone control of shattering a peice of your soul. So Yes worth the pain because I would have never known how strong love can be what people will do for love but in the end I don't need to ever feel that pain again and nobody will ever get keys to the inner heart.. may see it may touch it may feel it but will never control it. I think everyone should experience it thou just some of us not designed to have a multishattered soul

I think this is the answer for me.
It seems there may be many different answers, depending on our life experiences. I believe some fall harder than others. So the pain may be more excruciating to some, and question "was it worth it". Can't give a yes or no answer to this.
JMHO

11/28/2013 2:35:51 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

joat111026
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,945)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
53, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from rabbitbrown:
Yes.

11/28/2013 2:39:38 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

Quote from bubblyblond4u:
I think this is the answer for me.
It seems there may be many different answers, depending on our life experiences. I believe some fall harder than others. So the pain may be more excruciating to some, and question "was it worth it". Can't give a yes or no answer to this.
JMHO

I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure I agree with at least one part. I don't know if I think one might feel it more excruciating than another. It may be that they can handle it better or work through it better.

That might be what you mean, though.

I don't like to say that one person's pain is more than another's because that, to me, seems a little judgemental or condescending. It seems like comparing and finding wanting, or something, and I don't think that's what you mean at all.

I think much of it is about our makeup and how we handle things, and knowing ourselves enough to know if we can go through it again. At least, not until we make changes in how we deal with it, be that to be more protective of self or whatever measures we take.

11/28/2013 2:46:16 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

mr_crash
Corpus Christi, TX
49, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from deneez:

Yes.

It was worth every second of pain I am now going through. I hope everyone can find a love like we had but be spared the pain from the death of a spouse.
We all have to die I just hope for y'all it don't come so soon.

11/28/2013 3:21:08 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
muddylum
Mountain City, GA
57, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from mr_crash:
It was worth every second of pain I am now going through. I hope everyone can find a love like we had but be spared the pain from the death of a spouse.
We all have to die I just hope for y'all it don't come so soon.

Mr crash I feel for ya,I also lost my first love.
The wife was my rock ,and me hers.
When I finally met someone that I had common interests and values for we didn't talk much about are past. We focused on are future. 3 months later I said the love word. Didn't take long for that one to end.
Hurt ,bitter,angry. Moving on now has me guarded.

Was it worth it. Not a clue. I'm still healing.
Not having the love returned sucks.
Let me ask everyone should I remain friends with a women who broke my heart or should I just tell her to take a hike ?

No it hurts
Yes hurts also.
Lol. Double Standard's

11/28/2013 3:24:14 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

livinfree1o1
Long Island City, NY
36, joined Nov. 2012

yes.
pain conditions you, it makes you stronger.
no pain, no gain.

11/28/2013 3:26:42 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
sandu469
Phoenix, AZ
34, joined Sep. 2013

Let me ask everyone should I remain friends with a women who broke my heart or should I just tell her to take a hike ?

No it hurts
Yes hurts also.
Lol. Double Standard's
11/28/2013 3:29:58 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

Quote from muddylum:
Mr crash I feel for ya,I also lost my first love.
The wife was my rock ,and me hers.
When I finally met someone that I had common interests and values for we didn't talk much about are past. We focused on are future. 3 months later I said the love word. Didn't take long for that one to end.
Hurt ,bitter,angry. Moving on now has me guarded.

Was it worth it. Not a clue. I'm still healing.
Not having the love returned sucks.

No it hurts
Yes hurts also.
Lol. Double Standard's

If remaining friends will prolong the pain then don't do it. If you can accept her feelings as not being what you want it to be, and not resent her for it, then try to be friends.

We don't always get what we want. But the point is is to love. Love is a gift, and we don't always look to getting a return gift, right?

I've been lucky. I did find love again after my husband died. But my giving love, while much better when reciprocated, isn't predicated on it being returned. It's not a tit for tat thing, or shouldn't be. While I'm not talking about endless love when someone doesn't return it and sticking around to moon over the person, I am talking about accepting their feelings, and not hating them for not being able to be what we want.

11/28/2013 4:25:41 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
muddylum
Mountain City, GA
57, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from sandu469:

No it hurts
Yes hurts also.
Lol. Double Standard's

No way time to move on especially if you still hurt and have feelings all you will do is just prolong the pain because when her new man comes along its done again and you will have more pain... relationship done time to cut ties to move on she will continue to get what she can til she is done. Not worth it man.
11/28/2013 4:38:53 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
muddylum
Mountain City, GA
57, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from lovethelake17:
If remaining friends will prolong the pain then don't do it. If you can accept her feelings as not being what you want it to be, and not resent her for it, then try to be friends.

We don't always get what we want. But the point is is to love. Love is a gift, and we don't always look to getting a return gift, right?

I've been lucky. I did find love again after my husband died. But my giving love, while much better when reciprocated, isn't predicated on it being returned. It's not a tit for tat thing, or shouldn't be. While I'm not talking about endless love when someone doesn't return it and sticking around to moon over the person, I am talking about accepting their feelings, and not hating them for not being able to be what we want.

I do like your approach to how love Might work.Yeng/Yang
Love is that funny little thing that can hurt at times.
But saying a yes or no is tough!!!
We all have heard how powerful the word NO means.
It is much stronger then saying Yes.
We are in the minority with are years on us.
Sorry I'm still on the fence.

11/28/2013 4:50:10 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
mepps_58
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,365)
Woodbridge, VA
58, joined Jan. 2011

Love doesn't bring pain. The results from the end of a relationship, for whatever reason, cause hurt. If one gives true, heartfelt love to another, that's an indication that they can do it again and a favorable characteristic.

11/28/2013 4:55:02 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

marydenton
Aubrey, TX
41, joined Jun. 2011

Yeah and he lives in Algeria! .

11/28/2013 4:59:16 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
muddylum
Mountain City, GA
57, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from marydenton:
Yeah and he lives in Algeria! .

11/28/2013 6:28:44 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

victus_puella1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,488)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from stamina1975:

I agree with stamina's picture quote..

Love doesn't cause pain.

11/29/2013 12:22:32 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,344)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

I gave up on women 30 years ago and I've yet to find one who cares.

11/29/2013 10:38:48 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
tasgosa
Over 2,000 Posts (3,818)
Knob Noster, MO
62, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from rabbitbrown:
Yes.

YES!! . . Very Worth it!!! (Even when it is lost to tragedy!)~~
...and the Pain...is having it Ignored...when it's offered...

Sincerely

[Edited 11/29/2013 10:40:34 PM ]

11/30/2013 7:27:46 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

209kalico
Modesto, CA
42, joined Apr. 2012

Yes; It would be heartless not to have loved someone. let alone to be "inlove". give them a gift to feel.

11/30/2013 7:52:34 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

4boojie_brenda
Washington, DC
46, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from donnie_37:
Absolutely yes! A thousand heartbreaks is worth that one great love that's lasts forever.

11/30/2013 7:53:39 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
barbiedollgirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,870)
Vienna, VA
60, joined Aug. 2010

no, it is not
pain sucks

11/30/2013 9:06:06 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
early_frost
Lebanon, CT
53, joined Sep. 2013

Yes. It's the only game in town.

11/30/2013 10:22:46 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
stumppy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (38,538)
Wind Gap, PA
71, joined Jan. 2008

Love does NOT cause pain. Our beliefs about losing love is what we allow for us to cause a sense of pain. Any loss of close companionship will create a sense of loss, how we allow our belief to respond is what creates our pain.

12/1/2013 3:33:22 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

sherbear1980
Omaha, NE
36, joined Jul. 2013

I used think so but now f**k love I'm sick of being hurt

12/2/2013 5:02:56 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

antdat69
Fort Worth, TX
56, joined Aug. 2012

yes it is, because it's not always gonna be rainbows and unicorns but it's nice to know someone is there to go through it with you.

12/2/2013 5:04:56 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
userx79
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,196)
Richmond, VA
38, joined Mar. 2013

Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?

This is a question that ONLY each INDIVIDUAL can answer for him/herself.

12/2/2013 8:14:04 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
48, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from stormcloud411:

Yes but not if I know it will bring pain. I got really selective in who I chose to date after getting hurt by the first 2 men I met after my ex-H and I split up. I started dating the safer men, the ones I didn't think as soon as I met them that they would use me, lie to me or cheat on me. If it happens at some point then it happens, can't prevent that unfortunately, but I steer clear of the types that just give off the impression they can't be trusted.

12/2/2013 8:15:02 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
48, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from userx79:
Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?

This is a question that ONLY each INDIVIDUAL can answer for him/herself.

umm...isn't that what we are already doing in this thread?

12/2/2013 8:18:12 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
29, joined Apr. 2010

For me, it is. When you love something and have to fight fight hard for it, even though it may not end the way you expect, the experience of feeling the emotion is enough for me to constantly experience it. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world personally.....gamer

12/2/2013 8:59:57 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
userx79
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,196)
Richmond, VA
38, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from rey2140:
love doesn't bring pain.

Exactly

[Edited 12/2/2013 9:00:24 PM ]

12/3/2013 3:46:17 AM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
grneyesrme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,199)
Sacramento, CA
49, joined Aug. 2013

Of course it is. It is always better to have loved & lost then never to have loved at all.

12/3/2013 8:55:33 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from grneyesrme:
Of course it is. It is always better to have loved & lost then never to have loved at all.

That has always been a great saying about love...

12/3/2013 9:02:13 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,344)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Not in my experience, but I'm waiting for someone to change my mind, but not holding my breath either.

12/4/2013 1:48:45 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

micuzi007
Macdoel, CA
35, joined Apr. 2011

SNOOP LION: there will be ups and downs, share with me fairytale i make believe

12/4/2013 2:06:24 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
1svelte
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,447)
Chino Valley, AZ
39, joined Apr. 2010

Love doesn't have to be painful. If it is painful, then it's not a good relationship. Time to abandon ship.

12/4/2013 2:06:36 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

e_lizabeth
Jacksonville Beach, FL
45, joined Apr. 2012

Love in all its forms will bring some pain because no one escapes suffering and it brings us pain to see someone we love suffer. However, love in and of itself does not equal pain and if an intimate relationship is painful there is an absence of love somewhere.

12/4/2013 2:07:24 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
1svelte
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,447)
Chino Valley, AZ
39, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from e_lizabeth:
Love in all its forms will bring some pain because no one escapes suffering and it brings us pain to see someone we love suffer. However, love in and of itself does not equal pain and if an intimate relationship is painful there is an absence of love somewhere.

Well said.

12/4/2013 3:12:23 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  
unboxurebox
Middletown, OH
28, joined Nov. 2013

is love worth the pain you say ? well that's up for u to decide love can be painful to a existent not a everyday thing not a on going thing we all have ups and downs in love and thats ok its healthy yes but to many ups and downs unhealthy we live we learn we love being single can be painful too depression sets in for many and most of us cant get over our last love always with the what ifs and what could have beens just know in the end life gose on yes with or without love life is just full of ups and downs pain and let downs so live on ppl

12/4/2013 11:05:48 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

sunshineoftoday
Knoxville, TN
60, joined Jun. 2012

ALWAYS!!!! I have spent more time in love than pain... and I'm sure at the end of my life love will be more important than the pain..and I'm sure the next guy will feel this from me and I will give him the chance without thinking about my past pain.

12/5/2013 9:21:01 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

softltouch
Denver, CO
48, joined Sep. 2013

I don't think love brings pain. People bring pain to themselves and others while they are in a relationship when love suppose to be the center of their attention instead of selfishness

12/5/2013 9:59:53 PM Is LOVE worth the pain it often brings?  

joe182121
Over 1,000 Posts (1,859)
Bourbonnais, IL
65, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from stamina1975:

This is the truth. The only thing left is, you have to decide if the risk of pain of the loneliness, or the rejection is worth the risk you are taking in being vulnerable to love..

I say yes! But that's me. Many don't want to risk it again once they have felt the pain that often happens when it is lost..