Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites

Be pleased you got a exclusive opener and try to send them some thing one of a kind in response, or at least ask them something about their profile. meet asian women near me AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that empowers persons to select how they live as they age. Christian Mingle caters to singles of the Christian faith. meet danish women A place primarily based dating service, Happn shows you the profiles of other Happn users you have crossed paths with, along with time and place.

american hookup sites

Then you start out browsing and uncover oneself in desperate circumstances that you could regret later on Also, this is about the all round result of my ongoing struggles acquiring a meaningful partnership with a substantial other. sandpoint singles Not like all the past times when I produced excuses for the guys I had been with, this time he has each and every suitable to block me out totally. This internet site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the GooglePrivacy noticeandTerms of serviceapply. is coomeet scam You like tinder very good news dwells in hundreds, bumble, give us about them working.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/30/2013 5:21:02 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

lashata
Houston, TX
41, joined Mar. 2013

I have an x that will not let me see my kids and pick them up when I am sapos to. And he is making me out to be the bad person.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/30/2013 5:30:58 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,132)
Enid, OK
58, joined Feb. 2010

Take him back to court and prove your case.

12/30/2013 10:44:07 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,968)
Mauston, WI
50, joined Jan. 2012

Keep a ledger and file police reports, after about 6 months of that go back to court and have them placed with you.

1/1/2014 6:59:13 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
luckynite1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,504)
Morrison, CO
33, joined Sep. 2013

Use the gun he taught you to use

1/1/2014 10:02:11 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
c2j2012
Holt, MI
36, joined Apr. 2013

Keep a calendar of what goes on and keep it objective. You may need to use it later.

Do you have an existing custody order in place?

1/2/2014 8:03:18 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (41,739)
Wayne, NJ
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from lashata:
I have an x that will not let me see my kids and pick them up when I am sapos to. And he is making me out to be the bad person.

Why are kids living with him in first place esp young kids if they are...and if you're not seeing them consult your attorney..sounds like when you sapos to, that sounds like violation of your divorce settlement...

1/4/2014 2:06:49 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
eurogal1973
Macungie, PA
43, joined Dec. 2013

If there's a custody order in place, file for contempt with custody court since he is in violation if that order.

1/7/2014 4:58:04 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

o0omandy
Chandler, AZ
29, joined Dec. 2013

I grew up in a broken family, my relatives as well as extended family. It may be at times disheartening but it can also toughen you up. I am proud of the person i am today because of itm.
Sometimes i get confused in a what is real or not in my relationships with people.... i must admit that i'm still working on that part.
As you mature & age with experience you realize that you have to do certain things for the children regardless of whatever issues or discrepancies you and the other ex/partner might, may and still have had. The whole concept is to maintain civility and still have the kids look at you a certain way. Let that be your obejective. Never bad mouth each other, they will understand it all why things didn't work out when the time is right...All in due time. Never give up on your children because u owe much more than that to them.

1/7/2014 9:50:05 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
trippple333
Florence, AZ
41, joined Jun. 2013

You should probably be spending most of your attention on your kids rather than putting half naked pictures of your gigantic gorgeous boobs on DH! Just saying you look amazing until you posted that and then it looks like your a hooker because your on here so much instead of taking care of your priorities! THEY ARE YOUR CHILDREN FOR CHRIST SAKE! TAKE CARE OF THEM BEFORE YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON DH LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT HUNG GUY! JESUS!

1/9/2014 8:23:50 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

pk0357
Over 2,000 Posts (3,648)
Eastlake, OH
41, joined Jan. 2010

Best thing to do is hire an attorney and let the courts handle it. If he is violating your divorce agreements, courts generally frown on that.

Good luck.

1/11/2014 8:58:41 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
crewcab6
Elkridge, MD
37, joined Dec. 2013

Sorry your going through that...as a single dad ans living in Maryland I went through a ugly divorce (are there good ones? Lol) I fought for custody....actually spent about $36k in battle over my kid...hell my daughter 2 at the time she had a lawyer too! (Called best interest attorney) btw depending on your kids age don't fall for that.

Its sad cuz I didn't win cuz of my gender and money...so you can buy your time? Yes a messed up system here....

Your kid will always love you no matter what...and he/she will always want you in their life, once they get old enough they won't play the games your x is playing.. the kids will resent the parrent once they find out the truth.

I have a great relationship with my daughter now ...if you can talk to your x about it a lawyer won't care about you or your kid. And will give you governed time with your kid,not what a family is about

1/11/2014 10:30:51 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
crewcab6
Elkridge, MD
37, joined Dec. 2013

The judge will never take the biological parrents from the kid. Unless you have dine something that makes the judge think you are a unworthy parrent. Remember its not what's right...its what you can prove.

You need to get a visitation schedule set up.. courts are like the tree jugglers of the world ..so got to see it their way. Sounds like its already been in court you have to get your ducks in a row. If you don't have money for a lawyer make sure you can prove to the court that you are needed for the child's well being.

Trust me every kid needs a mom and a dad...in a perfect world we wouldn't split up out kids parrents but sometimes life does things to make this happen. Just do what's right for the kid. Be there for them.

1/11/2014 10:37:46 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
crewcab6
Elkridge, MD
37, joined Dec. 2013

I'm sorry I don't know you like that but this is what I had to do. Do alot through email ...save your emails. SAVE SAVE EVERYTHING you send to your x about your kid. Text message is crap in court so try not to talk like that....

Send messages asking how your kid is and stuff like that, also when you can see your kid. Kill him with kindness. I don't know your story but if your hiding something that you don't want to tell us here (which is fine) that could be why your having a issue with the court.

I can help you with this as I have came a long way and now my x and I came up with a schedule that fits for both of us. But I had to save alot emails to do it.

1/11/2014 9:33:24 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

zimzane2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,757)
High Point, NC
56, joined Jan. 2013

The law does not care just keep the child support checks coming.

1/12/2014 6:28:53 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (41,739)
Wayne, NJ
64, joined Oct. 2009

Another thing if you show up to pick up a child and unsuccessful then go the next time to police and have them with ya to pick up child...reason i say that if cop doesnt help ya as witness they sure dont want to be sopenaed the day of court..

1/19/2014 1:26:23 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

lashata
Houston, TX
41, joined Mar. 2013

I love my kids very much. I just hope thy know this. I have tryed getting the lew invod but thy will not do a thing about it. And I dont have money for a loryer and he knows this.

1/19/2014 8:45:02 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
imterry111
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,939)
Buford, GA
52, joined Sep. 2012

Go to the law library and look up contempt cases and you can hand right your own cases to see the judge and then it is only filing fee and if it is abandonment then I think the filing fee is free

1/19/2014 10:19:15 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
legaleye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,769)
Columbus, OH
65, joined Mar. 2008

Sounds like you dont have custody. Do you have a support and visitation order in place? If you arent getting the visitation as ordered by the court, then go back to court.

However, something sounds a bit off here. Reading your profile:

Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

but your narrative says:

I dont work I am a full time mother and I love it very much. I fill that is my place till she gets to a good age. She comes frist in my life.

Perhaps I missed something, but how are you a full time mother (your profile also says full time student), when you dont have custody? Or are those different children?

In any event, perhaps you should take a break from a dating site as someone else suggested, until you get your life in better order.

Good luck.

1/22/2014 6:15:42 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
nepahonestguy
Scranton, PA
42, joined May. 2013

Quote from trippple333:
You should probably be spending most of your attention on your kids rather than putting half naked pictures of your gigantic gorgeous boobs on DH! Just saying you look amazing until you posted that and then it looks like your a hooker because your on here so much instead of taking care of your priorities! THEY ARE YOUR CHILDREN FOR CHRIST SAKE! TAKE CARE OF THEM BEFORE YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON DH LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT HUNG GUY! JESUS!

Not that I'm Prince Charming or anything, but least I know how to spell simple words. Maybe the ex having the kids isn't such a bad thing in this case, especially if they graduated high school and can use proper grammar. Again though, I'm not perfect, but geeeesh.

3/9/2014 1:01:26 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,926)
Wood River, NE
55, joined Jan. 2014

I'll post what happens later, but I am going to my State Senator, and my ex will soon be
charged with a second count, and others, of contempt.

3/23/2014 9:40:34 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  
sweetate2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,241)
Albion, IN
67, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from o0omandy:
I grew up in a broken family, my relatives as well as extended family. It may be at times disheartening but it can also toughen you up. I am proud of the person i am today because of itm.
Sometimes i get confused in a what is real or not in my relationships with people.... i must admit that i'm still working on that part.
As you mature & age with experience you realize that you have to do certain things for the children regardless of whatever issues or discrepancies you and the other ex/partner might, may and still have had. The whole concept is to maintain civility and still have the kids look at you a certain way. Let that be your obejective. Never bad mouth each other, they will understand it all why things didn't work out when the time is right...All in due time. Never give up on your children because u owe much more than that to them.

How very wise for one so young.....

4/7/2014 8:56:30 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,926)
Wood River, NE
55, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from m4ttf0l3y:
Kids will understand when they get older, the person is only hurting kids..my ex used kids as pawns..i couldnt see them then she would say ur dad dont wanna see u..if ur not strong like me and know its bullshit..u will end up in jail..i was heading that route..but stayed strong..divorce will turn a good, honest, normal working man into a crazed lunatic..use the force and dont fall into the darkside...

And remember murder is illegal.

4/7/2014 4:55:23 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

countrygirl8909
Portales, NM
28, joined Sep. 2011

Mine is doing the same thing with my 4 yr old. Best advice do everything legally, keep records of when u see them how they are with u take pics of anything and everything especially if there are bruises. Call the court house find out if he has filed any new paperwork, get a lawyer and reopen ur case, if nothing else go up to the court house and file too have himput in contempt of court cuz he is going against a court order. Best of luck

4/7/2014 9:58:40 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

larena40
Over 1,000 Posts (1,945)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Jan. 2014

Throw a party.

4/8/2014 11:13:25 PM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from lashata:

i am the bad person. i'd pay to have my ex keep my kids away from me.

4/22/2014 10:00:09 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

lifeisgoodhere6
San Tan Valley, AZ
53, joined Dec. 2013

contact me honey...I can help you

4/22/2014 10:02:55 AM What do u do when your x is keeping the kids from u?  

lifeisgoodhere6
San Tan Valley, AZ
53, joined Dec. 2013

contact me honey...I can help