Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like usasexguide

I was as honest as I could be, saying that even though I wasn t interested in her romantically, she was fun to devote time with and I d like to be close friends. san juan singles Neither of us wanted the evening to finish, so we went dancing in Greenwich Village. He was interested in computer systems and I had worked in IT for years, we are each massive coffee drinkers, enjoy to play Scrabble and share a large appreciation of music Frank plays the guitar, bass, keyboards and drums. coffee meets bagel asian We ve been via a lot, and life s also quick for this mess.

skipthegames con

InStyle may perhaps obtain compensation for some hyperlinks to merchandise and services on this internet site. meet latino singles Alternatively of asking about movies or Television in basic, asking about a precise program can be a much more direct way to jump get started a conversation. SilverSingles makes it as handy as probable for the older population to find enjoy with world wide web dating. 40up atlanta And if you are open to the thought of dating that person and that person is open to the concept of dating you, then it s a carried out deal.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/15/2014 10:29:17 PM Lost my chid dont know where else to go  

jonnysoready
Taunton, MA
43, joined Mar. 2013

I know this is for widows and im sry but my 7yr old son was hit dy a truck while he was crossing the crosswalk dont know where to go

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/15/2014 11:07:39 PM Lost my chid dont know where else to go  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,556)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine anything worse than losing your child.

1/16/2014 9:16:21 AM Lost my chid dont know where else to go  
oakwinds
Troy, MO
65, joined Apr. 2007

I am so sorry. There can't be greater pain than that in this whole world! God bless.

1/17/2014 12:32:28 AM Lost my chid dont know where else to go  

mojojoe42
Langley, BC
51, joined May. 2011

Jonny I'm very sorry about your loss.
It'll be tough dealing with it but don't do it alone. Find a local support group like a Hospice Society or so and deal with it. Worst you can do is shutting it out.
And lean on anyone here anytime.
Hang on buddy.

1/17/2014 6:47:42 PM Lost my chid dont know where else to go  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,581)
Grand Rapids, MN
62, joined Sep. 2009

We've all lost someone special too. We'll help you through this. Sorry for your loss.

1/19/2014 10:06:43 PM Lost my chid dont know where else to go  
isanybodythere
Austin, IN
63, joined Jan. 2011

grief comes in many ways, not just to widows/widowers. I am so sorry for your loss, will keep u and your family in my prayers.

1/20/2014 9:11:48 PM Lost my chid dont know where else to go  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,268)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from jonnysoready:
I know this is for widows and im sry but my 7yr old son was hit dy a truck while he was crossing the crosswalk dont know where to go

~~OP~~ Did you get the number on that truck?

He shouldn't have been driving on the sidewalk.

1/22/2014 8:16:27 PM Lost my chid dont know where else to go  

weaimtoplease
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,592)
Geneva, OH
68, joined Dec. 2007

OP - I am so sorry for your loss! Everyone who has lost a loved one is welcome in this group.

1/23/2014 5:47:26 PM Lost my chid dont know where else to go  

ldyinred54
Buford, GA
62, joined Jul. 2013

I am so sorry for your loss.I lost my first born babies 1 I carried 7 months he lived 3 days my second son I carried full term 9 whole months he was a stillborn.I didnot keep mine as long as you did but I was overwelmed with grief. One thing I might suggest yo you is talk about him make sure to share your feelings with his mother.Dont hold everything in keep him alive through the good times you shared. As I said I am so sorry if I can be of any help just message me. Hugggs