Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

The ones with extra tangible recommendations certainly signaled they took it a lot more seriously, says Lin. gay dating baltimore This is critical to find out because you may possibly have serious allergies to pets, or you could dislike animals in the property or sleeping in your date s bed, she says. These concerns lay down a steady foundation for the rest of the conversation. best app for hookup in delhi ok.

what hookup sites are legit

We ve all been in weird and sketchy places, and it really is just about usually a excellent story to inform for next time. loveland dating site Hinge lets you develop wonderful profiles, participate in video chats, and interact with potential partners in a entertaining, flirty style. Content material on PelotonForum. www latincupido He said I will keep asking you out till you say no, and 5 years later I still haven t mentioned no.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/30/2014 11:57:45 AM Any other pilots here?  
gothicpilot
Brownsburg, IN
34, joined Dec. 2013

Are there any other pilots on here. I am working on my commerical license and wondered if any other flyers had any advice or tips.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/31/2014 8:07:28 AM Any other pilots here?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

retired after nearly four decades in the air.

1/31/2014 7:06:47 PM Any other pilots here?  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

I am a private pilot, VFR rating. With a complex / high performance endorsement. I currently fly a Cessna 182 RG. Does around 146 knots, which translates into about 170 MPH.

My advise is if you don't have a lot of money to get it done, you will probably get burnt out trying. At least I was running into this. As well as have a lot of time to do so.

Also, what I found was that job hopping and or working crazy hours far away from home is quite counter productive. My last job, before I got my license, was 40 miles away. Getting stuck in traffic, after working 10 + hours, then going out to an airport? Forget it.

If this is indeed your goal, my suggestion would be, if you could, to go at it full bore. Meaning, find a good flight school, and basically move in there. Do nothing but eat, sleep, and fly. Until you are finished.

2/1/2014 7:28:03 AM Any other pilots here?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from karrpilot:
I am a private pilot, VFR rating. With a complex / high performance endorsement. I currently fly a Cessna 182 RG. Does around 146 knots, which translates into about 170 MPH.

My advise is if you don't have a lot of money to get it done, you will probably get burnt out trying. At least I was running into this. As well as have a lot of time to do so.

Also, what I found was that job hopping and or working crazy hours far away from home is quite counter productive. My last job, before I got my license, was 40 miles away. Getting stuck in traffic, after working 10 + hours, then going out to an airport? Forget it.

If this is indeed your goal, my suggestion would be, if you could, to go at it full bore. Meaning, find a good flight school, and basically move in there. Do nothing but eat, sleep, and fly. Until you are finished.

you're right, karr, it does take dedication but gothic is well on her way to experiencing her dream. we've exchanged a few messages and she's now enrolled in a program flying the 737 simulator. i was fortunate to have had the military train me so i wasn't much help in the advice department.

2/1/2014 9:05:13 PM Any other pilots here?  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

I wanted to go the military route. But a health issue kept me out of all branches of the armed forces. My flight training, was all on my dime.

And as far as a simulator goes, my experience has been that nothing beats the real thing. Yes, they do help and serve a purpose. But it is just not the same.

2/2/2014 5:27:11 AM Any other pilots here?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

karr, i don't know if you've flown a modern full motion daylight visual simulator or not but they are far and above better than the real thing. i've come out of 'the box' dripping in sweat having spent a couple hours dealing with everything from engine fires during take off to landing with one main gear stuck up in the well. you can practice procedures that you could never practice in the real aircraft. low altitude wind shear scenarios such as the one that crashed a delta L1011 in dallas can show you how those pilots could have saved their aircraft had they been trained properly. i found it extremely helpful to practice the lda approach into the old hong kong airport that required a ninety degree turn to final after breaking out of the clouds at four hundred feet. the most challenging instrument approach to a landing i've ever encountered.

i do feel blessed that the government paid for my training. it lead to a career i could only imagine.

2/2/2014 9:45:31 AM Any other pilots here?  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

I think I should have clarified that. I have not used a simulator in over 10 years. I am sure the technology has improved greatly since I got my license.

But back then my video games had better graphics and detail. The simulators I used, reminded me of the early 1970's Pong game. Or the lame driving simulator I had in driving education.

I should check these new flying simulators out. However, with me working crazy hours lately, I don't really get too much time to myself.

2/3/2014 12:07:17 PM Any other pilots here?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

the present high tech sims have been around much longer than ten years, karr, but i know the simulators that you may have used. they are little more than a generic panel with controls that make a few instruments work. the full motion visual simulators i am referring to are actual c*ckpits mounted on a six axis hydraulic motion base with computer generated visual. they often cost more than the aircraft they simulate. you see, hear and feel acceleration and deceleration and things like turbulence, rain and hail that you cannot tell from actually experiencing it in flight. these simulators are so advanced that upon completion of the entire course an applicant is issued a type rating without ever flying the actual aircraft.

[Edited 2/3/2014 12:09:03 PM ]

2/4/2014 7:13:06 PM Any other pilots here?  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

Those simulators were not available at the FBO's I used. Although they were available at the higher end FBO's, I didn't like the attitudes I was getting, nor the price tags.

Matter of fact, the new FBO on my field, has a G1000 glass c*ckpit Cessna 172 for rent. But for the amount of money they want to fly it, I got into an old, 1978, Cessna 182 RG instead at my regular mom and pop FBO.

The new FBO was trying to steal away myself and my business to them instead. But I soon shot them down. I asked them if their fancy new Cessna 172 flew as fast as the old Cessna 182 RG I was currently flying. He said no. So then I asked him if he would lower his prices to match what I was currently offered.

For some strange reason, he walked away from me and ended our conversation.

2/5/2014 8:20:01 AM Any other pilots here?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

no, an fbo wouldn't have such a simulator as i'm speaking of. as i said, a full motion, full visual, level d certified simulator costs tens of millions of dollars. a typical initial atp/type rating course for the boeing 737 such as the op is training on would cost in excess of twenty grand. we seem to each be speaking in a different discussion. you're talking about private pilot vfr flying. the op is enrolled in a program that trains airline pilots. the simulators that you are familiar with are nothing like the simulators that she is being trained in and that i've trained in for decades.

[Edited 2/5/2014 8:21:49 AM ]

2/5/2014 4:37:02 PM Any other pilots here?  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

Ok, now I get it. I was thinking of the simulators that American Flyers has. I did attend a free safety seminar there once as well. And didn't think that what they wanted just to run the simulator, was justified.

Since I don't plan of flying anything much bigger than the 182 RG, due to what I am currently spending now, those fancy simulators can be used by pilots with deeper pockets.

2/5/2014 6:54:15 PM Any other pilots here?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

even the highest paid pilots don't have deep enough pockets to pay for level d sim time. takes an airline like united or a corporation like general electric to pay those heavy rental fees to train their pilots.

[Edited 2/5/2014 6:54:57 PM ]

2/15/2014 7:54:50 AM Any other pilots here?  

mariered
Spring Hill, FL
59, joined Jun. 2013

I would love to date a pilot. Anyone interested in a simple girl that is fun to hang with. Smiling red.

2/16/2014 7:37:02 AM Any other pilots here?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

2/16/2014 8:55:49 PM Any other pilots here?  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,709)
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Been flying since 1972,mostly draggers.

Semper Fi !!!

2/23/2014 11:52:12 AM Any other pilots here?  

geminipinay
Manila
Philippines
56, joined Sep. 2009

I would love to be with a pilot if given the chance. I want to fly to different countries worldwide.... oh of course this is just a fantasy, there are fees that should be paid.

2/23/2014 4:47:56 PM Any other pilots here?  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

Love, just flying locally, there are incredible fees. However, there are the perks. My flight across 5 states, from Illinois to Colorado, was incredible. I have done this twice, and am certainly looking forward to it again this year.

What I like is I can go on MY schedule, not the airlines. Weather permitting. The day I left, I had a hearty breakfast, drove only 15 minutes to my local airport, (no parking fees), got the keys to the airplane, loaded up my stuff, checked over the aircraft, and away I went.

No security checks, (they know who I am), no waiting in lines, no squeezing into a seat next to a foreigner who doesn't know a thing about hygiene, no screaming and crying children / babies, only myself and ATC to deal with.

A fuel / bathroom stop on the way, and I was there by c*cktail hour. Life is good. Real good.

2/24/2014 11:48:38 PM Any other pilots here?  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from tileman1814:
Been flying since 1972,mostly draggers.

Semper Fi !!!

Right ON man!

Distemper Flies !!!!

D

<< look ma - I'm flying