Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

car fun listcrawler

While you may perhaps be tempted to talk to app, some people have their personal conversations going on and they may well not take as well kindly to the rooms. tempe singles Also, you can like images for free of charge, as well as add the customers you like to your Favorites list. Not only does this grab their attention as this is the stuff they essentially like, it shows you have put in effort. countries to get laid easily With these APIs and SDKs, you can rapidly implement voice and video calling like Tinder or Bumble.

discreet hookups

About 276. augusta singles When Ellen Mayer, a former Curious City intern, produced an OKCupid profile in 2017, she said she was just hunting for one thing casual. We try and fail to use the line throughout the night but eventually land in Coppers at 2am exactly where, unsurprisingly, the lie begins to perform. search pof singles Do not get stuck in groupthink — you have to have to surface correct differences, says Lin.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/8/2014 1:37:24 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
beckybabee
Las Vegas, NV
23, joined Nov. 2013

I've had a few guys stop talking to me because I was Supposably too clingy. Doesn't a man want a women to only want them and no one else? I'm not saying I'm all up in his shit. I'm just those type of women who show affection a lot when I get the attention I been wanting from that guy. Should I start being a b*tch and give him a challenge?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/8/2014 1:43:57 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

jamjam777
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,176)
Van Buren, AR
46, joined Oct. 2013

Don't know the answer.....but I do know every girlfriend I have ever had ....that was clingy....I broke up with....of course this is just myself I'm talking about....can't speak for other men.....everyone is different ....

[Edited 2/8/2014 1:44:35 AM ]

2/8/2014 1:51:42 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

jamjam777
Van Buren, AR
46, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from soulfulaussie1:
Bad ..No one wants a leach ... There is a big diffrence in being close and wanting to be with and near each other than No space or Air to breath

Exactly

2/8/2014 2:04:46 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

bubblyblond4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,386)
Crestline, CA
56, joined Jan. 2013

There's a healthy balance that one has to maintain. You know if your going to far.

2/8/2014 2:18:17 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
beckybabee
Las Vegas, NV
23, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from jamjam777:
Don't know the answer.....but I do know every girlfriend I have ever had ....that was clingy....I broke up with....of course this is just myself I'm talking about....can't speak for other men.....everyone is different ....

Ok. Well either I'm after the wrong guys or I'm doing something wrong. Because they hate when idgaf and I'm a b*tch so when I start showing I care they start hating that too so I'm stuck in the middle of being a total b*tch to being a sweetheart.

2/8/2014 2:21:13 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

jamjam777
Van Buren, AR
46, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from beckybabee:
Ok. Well either I'm after the wrong guys or I'm doing something wrong. Because they hate when idgaf and I'm a b*tch so when I start showing I care they start hating that too so I'm stuck in the middle of being a total b*tch to being a sweetheart.

Find a middle ground .....&....good luck

2/8/2014 2:47:59 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from beckybabee:

If you are with the right person, they will want to spend the same amount of time with you. Some people are just recluse types and when they get their emotianal tank full, they no longer need you till they get thirsty. I bet at first this guy was all up on you 24/7... right?

2/8/2014 3:08:35 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
friendlyd8s
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,186)
Oxford, NJ
49, joined Jul. 2009

I figure if you're able to walk away after all the clingy stuff, you need alone time to recoup.

I wonder why some justify the overbearing clingy personality by saying it's 50/50 or it should be a give and take. If you're feeling awkward or emotionally drained after time spent clinging, why engage at all? Who said it needs to be a compromise? I will not compromise.

Cling to your pillow.

2/8/2014 5:00:20 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
rainydaze26
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,626)
Columbus, OH
50, joined Nov. 2013

Give what you want to receive & look for the partner who wants the same attention.

2/8/2014 6:02:42 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,697)
Gainesville, FL
53, joined May. 2011

Quote from beckybabee:

Being obsessed is a real emotional problem, you need to address the problem, not
cover it up by second guessing how to act around different guys.

Start here: How to Be Less Clingy

and then read as much as possible on the subject and then start practicing some of
the techniques suggested.

2/8/2014 6:17:57 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,254)
Grove City, OH
38, joined Feb. 2012

Its all subjective. I had an ex who was upset that I wasn't clingy. He said it made him feel like I didn't care. Kinda makes sense.

[Edited 2/8/2014 6:18:36 AM ]

2/8/2014 7:27:24 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (56,112)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from beckybabee:
I've had a few guys stop talking to me because I was Supposably too clingy. Doesn't a man want a women to only want them and no one else? I'm not saying I'm all up in his shit. I'm just those type of women who show affection a lot when I get the attention I been wanting from that guy. Should I start being a b*tch and give him a challenge?

I don't call what you describe as clingy....a lot of affection, making him feel you only want them.

a lot of men only get that in the first month or so....then she acts differently.

Unless you are not telling all....your just with the wrong person.

no matter what you are....seek compatibility in this area.

Many people who are clingy are insecure, they get attracted to the opposite....someone stronger and etc.

but in the long run, its a bad mix....because they don't get the same attention back and the more you press it, the further away they move.

2/8/2014 9:11:39 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

lovablenick
Owings Mills, MD
40, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from beckybabee:
Just be yourself your find the man for you when your not looking keep your head up a boy will not understand a Man thang

2/8/2014 9:17:49 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
smoothcruzn
Jersey City, NJ
27, joined Aug. 2012

DAte older men...or find you a mamas boy...they love attention...

2/8/2014 10:20:26 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

fjr567
Auburn, NY
27, joined Jan. 2014

Your just seeing the wrong type of person, find one that is that way or at least accepts it.

2/8/2014 10:27:18 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

ladypat81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,086)
Baltimore, MD
34, joined Jun. 2013

Humm. Idk I've never tried it. Seems like it's a lot of work to cling to someone.

2/8/2014 11:05:26 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
beckybabee
Las Vegas, NV
23, joined Nov. 2013

Thank you guys for your advice. I'm going to make some adjustments here and there and find a person who accepts me as me lol.

2/8/2014 1:13:01 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
iamblithe
Over 2,000 Posts (2,775)
Carlsbad, CA
44, joined May. 2013

I don't see the problem OP

I mean...doesn't a man like a woman to call him every 5 minutes to know where he is and what he's doing?

2/8/2014 2:33:02 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,599)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

Because all men are different and do not share the same brain, different men will have different reactions to what they consider is too clingy or not clingy enough.

If what you are is not right for them, then it means that relationship is not right for you, either. You just have to find the man for whom your way of being with him is the right one for him, and you.

In other words, if you're not crazy and psychotic about being clingy, be who you are. Don't be something you think some particular man wants. Let him know who you are, truly.

On the other hand, if how you conduct yourself in a relationship is not how you want to be, then make the changes you need to do for you.

2/8/2014 4:52:31 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

rmiller8605
Madison, IL
29, joined Dec. 2013

I personally like clingy id rather havea clingy girl that i can feel wants me than a non clingy one that i feel might not want me......theres a ddifference between being clingy and being a leach

2/8/2014 5:16:44 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
58, joined Jan. 2013

not sure what ur definitions is of clingy ? and if this is on the web or in you local area seeing these men but I know some men do not like to be asked what are you doing becouse i think that comes from their early yrs with their mothers asking them all the time or guardian ..so they take it negative... when its not really ...just a asking and your thinking nothing wrong with it ... bet some women have that same issues also ...
but most of the time when u really like someone seems you can not get enough of the other ... then comes the stand off of i need to breath now just a little I still like you but we don't' have to see each other every day or as many text as some do all day to each other ... you would think there could be a in between with you both happy about one another hearing there voice once or twice a day after the newness has worn off a little ... i believe you have to have met you S/O to be clingy and lovey dovey all the time ...people are different with some hang ups about certain things in their life ... good luck op ...

2/8/2014 5:53:47 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

sobe111
Over 1,000 Posts (1,070)
Miami Beach, FL
38, joined Oct. 2013

I personally don't like clingy people. .
A medium is ground is ideal.

2/8/2014 7:25:01 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
nikitalove
Petersburg, VA
50, joined Jun. 2013

Clingy. Oooooooh . I can't stand a clingy man. I'm not a clingy person. I don't want to be up someone's azzzand I ddon't want someone up mine... but that's just my opinion. Everyone is different

2/8/2014 7:31:11 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
midniteriddler1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,039)
Austin, TX
47, joined Nov. 2010

I don't mind clingy so much...
... as long as she knows how and when to STFU.

2/8/2014 7:54:36 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,809)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Quote from seemsoperfect:
We all need space to breathe. Being together 24/7, people end up losing who they are and becoming the other person. We can love our significant others and want to be with them a lot, but we all need time to do things on our own.

And you NEED spanked!!!

2/8/2014 8:17:31 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,536)
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from beckybabee:

You should never compromise your character for nobody. You'll just end up regretting it in the long run because it isn't who you are truthfully. You show affection and as such you should show it. The only thing he wants is just time for himself from time to time. I'm certain if you sit down and talk to him about the matter and not have things lost in communication the situation should dissipate the relationship can benefit from it. Best of luck to you......gamer

2/8/2014 8:22:59 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
tebogat11
Titusville, FL
60, joined Jan. 2013

I hate clingy, I am not a clingy type of woman, I need my space. Therefore, I back away from clingy type men...

2/8/2014 8:38:27 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
26, joined Dec. 2012

If they're not really into you or not taking you seriously they call it being clingy. When im mean to a guy they seem to do more chasing. when you're nice it gets you know where,All you end up being is frustrated!

2/8/2014 10:31:50 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
tjl503
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,219)
Portland, OR
35, joined Dec. 2012

Nice tits, some people are better off seen and not heard. Just don't speak unless spoken too and you'll be any guys dream girl.

2/8/2014 10:54:51 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,489)
Sacramento, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from beckybabee:

Guys want you to want only them but younger guys are sensitive about women who appear to be marking their territory and treating them like a lap dog or like they are their mother. you get a guy be a little more confident that they want to be with you and give them space to breath. Affection is cool it just can't be like you are starved for them to pay attention to you.

You are a really pretty girl that a lot of guys will go full tilt to capture but once they get you and satisfied their ego they are off to the next one. Especially if you give up the cookie before they are really in love with you.

2/9/2014 2:23:11 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

ltlwing
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,526)
Winchester, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

Not the least bit clingy here!...Honestly I think when you cling to someone....it makes a person feels as though your will is being forced upon that person.Most people do not want to feel obligated in this....sure I like to be hugged and kissed on, but I also don't need or want someone to invade my space either with constant hanging on... hanging on shows signs of codependency to me...not a very attractive quality to most people....just saying.

2/9/2014 8:43:28 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (56,112)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Actually....the op did not say she was clingy...some guy did...maybe they just were not right for each other.

She basically said she likes to give attention and show him, he is the one in her life.

funny, thats the same thing I see in reponces and profiles with about all women.

They want someone to make them feel they are the only one on their life.

Op...ignore the banter and potential false allegations and assumptions.

There will those who apprecite you making them feel like this.

Trust me if more women treated their men, the way" they" want to be treated.

They wouldn't be on a dating site.

2/9/2014 3:08:59 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

kpkush
Columbus, OH
30, joined Jan. 2014

Personally I think it a good thing shows a man ur all about him but suffocating him is another story but all and all it depends on the man

2/9/2014 3:10:46 PM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  
shychey1
Austell, GA
38, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from rainydaze26:
Give what you want to receive & look for the partner who wants the same attention.

Agree!

2/10/2014 1:30:16 AM Is being clingy a good or bad thing?  

vanir
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,541)
Victoria
Australia
45, joined Mar. 2008

I love clingy girlfriends so each to their own.