Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup com profiles

Always fancied getting a discreet affair? Nicely, Ashley Madison can make it occur. dating sites in newark nj Also, after you and a possible match have liked every single other, you can also chat with one one more. Yea dating apps helps expand the network. places to hook up in mumbai In addition to, signing up at Ashley Madison is extremely easy.

datehookup official website

Dating though living with HIV calls for honesty about a health related situation that can be challenging to talk about and a single that quite a few might not fully understand. fort lee dating He left prior to the case price dropped enough for me to see him, and we ve never ever lived in the identical place. I told him that I come with a lot of baggage and trauma but that I m taking meds and therapy and am finding superior. omegle intereses Ask every single other questions back and forth, or take turns answering all 21 queries in a row.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/29/2014 6:31:32 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

I've thought about this for a long while. Coming home to an empty house isn't great. (Unless you come home to three barking house wreckers like I got.) One issue I have in dating is that I weigh out the prospective lady. Am I better off with, or without her? I've met several that act like they need a man as a crutch. For me, that's a pretty big turn-off. I know that goes both ways. I don't want to lose my individuality, again. Am I right, or being too picky?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/30/2014 8:50:01 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

jl3809
West Plains, MO
45, joined May. 2012

No, you are not being too picky. A clingy and needy person is a huge turn off for either sex. I think both people need to know who they are and what they want in life. Being too dependent on your partner is never a good thing, it will eventually drive you apart. I personally feel like we should all be able to take care of ourselves before getting into a relationship so that when we do have that relationship we can focus on enjoying it and living life to the fullest. Mind you this is just my opinion.

4/2/2014 12:13:57 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  
ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,968)
Mauston, WI
50, joined Jan. 2012

No, not being able to share adventures and have a partner in crime is why I still look.

4/2/2014 8:53:17 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

lonely? hell no, i just need to get laid.

4/4/2014 7:52:20 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,219)
Litchfield, OH
65, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from jrbogie1949:

LMAO! after some thought I decided it wasn't worth the aggravation.

4/4/2014 9:57:25 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,296)
Powell, TN
52, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from purplerider1200:
I've thought about this for a long while. Coming home to an empty house isn't great. (Unless you come home to three barking house wreckers like I got.) One issue I have in dating is that I weigh out the prospective lady. Am I better off with, or without her? I've met several that act like they need a man as a crutch. For me, that's a pretty big turn-off. I know that goes both ways. I don't want to lose my individuality, again. Am I right, or being too picky?

I've got 3 barking house wreckers too and I'll take them over a man any day!

For me, I don't have the energy to exert on dating someone right now. I got really worn down the last go around having to focus all my time, energy and attention on a high maintenance man who demanded to be front and center all the time. I'm just not willing to do that again right now. I also don't have the time to invest in it now either.

4/6/2014 3:13:47 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,556)
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

No. I was more lonely in my marriage. My ex husband was quiet and I either was overly talkative to him or just stared out the window. I spend many days by myself. Many nights sitting on one side of the couch and him sitting on the other.
He'd maybe hold my hand in public for a few minutes or hugged me for a few seconds. I have good friends now and do not feel lonely.

I try to date because I am hoping to find a more compatiable mate. But by no means am I deseparate. I stopped looking in here about a yr and a half ago. Now I am just going with the flow and see what happens in life.

4/12/2014 5:27:32 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  
sassypants760
Over 2,000 Posts (3,343)
San Marcos, CA
42, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from jrbogie1949:

I have the kids to keep me company.

I'm wondering now if it's worth the hassle of finding somebody to have sex with. Seems many men here are too in need of having their egos stroked. Lack of confidence/needy egos are not attractive.

4/12/2014 11:23:48 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from sassypants760:

I'm wondering now if it's worth the hassle of finding somebody to have sex with. Seems many men here are too in need of having their egos stroked. Lack of confidence/needy egos are not attractive.

I've debated about wanting a woman around. They want commitment, emotional connection, and an on-going relationship. That's all well and good. But my job eats up a fair amount of time. Then I like my "me" time, and am not willing to part with that.

4/13/2014 1:58:38 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,132)
Enid, OK
58, joined Feb. 2010

If being lonely was a reason to date, a lot more people would be dating.

I do not date because I have no tome to date. I work 2 jobs, which means I sometimes work 16 hours a day, then I have an elderly mother to help take care of, plus now that winter is over I have 6 lawns to mow weekly.

That leaves little time for me to enjoy anything else.

4/13/2014 11:23:43 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

A date? What's that. Being a single father with young twins, and here I'm older. Between that and I also have elders as well to attend too. I don't have time to just date, and it's more of a quality time visit most of the time. Lonely? Kind of hard to be lonely.

Just not easy finding a quality woman willing to work together to benefit a all involved.

4/15/2014 10:15:58 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

countryboy4279
Brighton, CO
38, joined Oct. 2013

I admit, I've been really lonely since the divorce. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't be the slightest bit interested in dating.

My limited dating experience has been very frustrating. I've gotten to the point where it doesn't seem like dating is worth the effort.

I really am trying to just focus on my daughter and myself now. That doesn't mean I don't get lonely.

4/16/2014 7:20:41 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from sassypants760:

there are two main things that men want from women. stroke our egos with compliments and give us great sex. we're that simple. give us those two simple things and we'll lay all your wishes at your feet. if all women could understand that you could rule the world.

[Edited 4/16/2014 7:22:01 AM ]

4/17/2014 9:03:52 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  
musicdesign
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,312)
Moodus, CT
55, joined Apr. 2007

I have lived on my own longer than I lived with a man. I enjoy the companionship of dating, but would never date for the "sport" of it.

4/18/2014 2:58:29 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  
wk1965
Over 2,000 Posts (2,958)
Suwanee, GA
51, joined Aug. 2013

I know at first I wanted to date to help me feel or at least think men still found me attractive and I was still good, fun company to a man....I guess it was therapy for the low self confidence my broken marriage created...

I enjoy talking with and going out with a nice man from time to time... I know I am a ways away from loving anyone again but really enjoy the company and laughs and tingles...

To be honest i wish there were more opportunities for middle aged singles to get together and just hang out..Just enjoy some good wholesome friendships..

4/18/2014 5:08:04 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

I would like that too. Not every location is big enough to support that. Then also, I'm not a big church person. There is a group in my area called Meetup. but I have yet to dig into that.

4/19/2014 3:33:30 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

wsprs0nthewind
Powell, TN
52, joined Mar. 2009

I think Meetup is pretty much in every area these days.

OT
It's better to be lonely than married and wishing you were.

4/20/2014 7:05:17 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

Op not sure how long you been divorced.Everyone one needs a bit of me time.I do not date because I'm lonely.I date because I have an interest in the person.And no didn't mean for a hook up.
Sort of like saying you have a friend zone.From there guess you can build anything.If you both agree.

4/20/2014 11:54:56 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

tucker342
Fort Worth, TX
60, joined Aug. 2011

well dont no about you guys but I like the company of a lady it is very lonely without.dont get me wrong want date just for that.but make no mistake dont like it

4/20/2014 8:11:29 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

countryboy4279
Brighton, CO
38, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from wk1965:
I know at first I wanted to date to help me feel or at least think men still found me attractive and I was still good, fun company to a man....I guess it was therapy for the low self confidence my broken marriage created...

I agree. I'm mainly trying to work through some serious self-confidence issues. Sometimes, I just want to feel like I'm still attractive and worthwhile company for a woman.

4/20/2014 10:59:06 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from countryboy4279:
I agree. I'm mainly trying to work through some serious self-confidence issues. Sometimes, I just want to feel like I'm still attractive and worthwhile company for a woman.

You're not alone. I know that women need that re-assurance, to boost their confidence. Women on the otherhand, aren't so quick to reciprocate on that. Or at least the few I've ever been with.

4/21/2014 3:32:58 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

larena40
Over 1,000 Posts (1,945)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Jan. 2014

No it's just time.

4/22/2014 10:53:31 AM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  
singlelifesweet
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,584)
Waterford, CT
60, joined May. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
there are two main things that men want from women. stroke our egos with compliments and give us great sex. we're that simple. give us those two simple things and we'll lay all your wishes at your feet. if all women could understand that you could rule the world.

Most women at my age know exactly what it takes. It seems a small group of men that are willing to do what it takes for a woman to want to stroke his ego and give him great sex.

4/22/2014 5:43:31 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Lonely and hungry..
And I need a place to live..
I'd even be willing to help around the house.

If any of you gals would be willing
I could be at YOUR place NOW....
No crocodile tears from me.........
And I travel light.....!!

Please send for me cause I'll be waiting...
but for now.........
me and my pals are
outta here..

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

4/23/2014 8:53:26 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

wsprs0nthewind
Powell, TN
52, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from countryboy4279:

You have to feel that inside you already and then you won't have to have a woman to validate you.

4/24/2014 6:38:38 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from wsprs0nthewind:
You have to feel that inside you already and then you won't have to have a woman to validate you.

I might, just argue that point with you a bit. It's not that I don't question that. Moreover, where does that confidence start from? If it was instilled by parents who cared, then it will come back. If it started during school years, then it would have mixed results. Success or failure with peers have a lot to do with it. I can't speak for countryboy, but for myself, I never had any grand success with women. A classic example of grade school interaction was girls saying nasty things to boys to get a rise out of them, and get them talking. I, on the otherhand was taught, "If you can't say something nice, don't say it". I took that one step farther, and just assumed that girls didn't like me. So I never interacted with the girls, after all, they didn't like me. As I think back on it, I don't think I ever said anything more than "excuse me", to the girls, as I went thru school.That can have a fair amount of staying power, and is tough to break away from.

So that validation for which you speak of doesn't come easily for all.

4/26/2014 2:39:37 PM Is being lonely your only reason to date?  

wsprs0nthewind
Powell, TN
52, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from purplerider1200:
So that validation for which you speak of doesn't come easily for all.

No one ever said that working on yourself to the point that you feel confident in who you are no matter what happens is easy.

It's about determining that your self worth is not based on events that have happened.

[Edited 4/26/2014 2:40:38 PM ]