Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

Having said that, for quite a few of us our fallback communication strategy will be the one our parents laid out for us. lesbian dating minneapolis I m understanding to be cautious and patient, to consider of other folks as a lot more vital than myself, then the appropriate time and match will come. 3 years later we have been married in my hometown. rubrating kc Hello everyone, I hesitated a lot about sending my story to the Fustany Team to share with you.

best hookup apps 2014

No prospect in my church, do not go to a lot of events alone , constantly with my son. sacramento personals Based on user feedback, you will often be fixing bugs, enhancing existing characteristics, adding new features, and getting methods to further monetize your app. Hunting to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media and so forth. vietnamese girlfriend problems Just stay away from chatting apps if you dont wanna fall into problems.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/30/2014 9:23:33 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  

sjones1989
Putney, VT
27, joined May. 2011

about a year ago. I was riding a Honda Goldwing and some lady and her BMW. was paying more attention to her text messages then to her driving.I had to take the goldwing off into the ditch. SomehowI did not drop the bike. But I haven't been on a bike since then.I'm thinking about starting to write again. Any comments

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/30/2014 9:54:05 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

Back in the day, my choice to hit was either the idiot who blew the stop sign, or the mailbox. I took the mailbox. Mainly, because I was riding with no insurance at the time. Let me tell you, side swiping a mailbox hurts like bloody hell.

That very same week, my brother went down on some loose gravel on his bike, and dislocated his shoulder. Mother unit was none too happy with her 2 sons at that point in life.

So now I fly airplanes instead. And yes, mother unit has flown with me on a number of occasions. I must be doing something right. She nodded off instead of tossing her cookies.

5/30/2014 10:05:14 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  
nothingisreal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Harrison, MI
62, joined Jul. 2013

Just today in our local paper a man
& his wife hit a deer,he had no helmet
he died at scene,she lived,she had a helmet.

I use to ride people don't pay attention
to bikers anymore.Those that do ride without
a helmet are crazy.

5/30/2014 10:48:16 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  
mierze6140
Middletown, CT
33, joined Mar. 2008

Came around a curve to find a road covered in sand and gravel. Had a choice to lay it down or eat a corolla. Layed it down, got a concussion and minor road rash for my efforts though with all the adrenaline, I felt nothing until hours later.

6/1/2014 12:40:53 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Most of the 59 years I have ben rideing if rideing with other traffic you will get at least one or two close calls a year if your rideing defencive all the time. If not rideing defencive your likely not hear or it was more than a close call.
Helmet or not just ride defencive all the time. Thats 100% of your rideing time.

6/3/2014 9:21:07 AM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,804)
Twin Falls, ID
50, joined Jul. 2012

Op its the cost of ridingare you really surprised with other drivers on the road

6/3/2014 11:36:53 AM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,992)
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

yeah, I hit a horse one time on a motorcycle, it threw me up in the air, I landed on that dang horses back, and that horse ran about 1/2 mile before I could get off of him.

6/3/2014 3:38:44 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Quite a feat, for a horse to run so far with a broken back

6/29/2014 9:24:06 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  

ladydi1948
Storden, MN
69, joined Jan. 2014

As Stargazzer pointed out, driving defensive is the only way to go. I wear my helmet most of the time. Got in the habit while living in Ca. where it was mandatory. For me it's a bit easier as I ride a Goldwing trike. Good eyesight helps too. The deer that was debating running out in front of me, was smart enough to wait till I slowed down the trike.

6/30/2014 5:05:30 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

I don't consider a trike a motorcycle, any more so than I would consider an ultra light as an airplane.

6/30/2014 11:52:04 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  

macda2112
San Leandro, CA
48, joined May. 2013

hell yeah one time on my 04 r1 I was on the freeway doing maybe 80 when a gradual turn came up and I got an insane case of speed wobbles.
I had already decided in my head how I was going to stand on the bike when it lay down and slid across the freeway,
I did pull out of it moving from the fast lane to the slow lane.
long story long I stood on the side of the freeway shitting my pants for about 10 minutes.
yeah good times

6/30/2014 11:53:53 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  

macda2112
San Leandro, CA
48, joined May. 2013

Quote from stargazzer:
Quite a feat, for a horse to run so far with a broken back

Hahaha

7/1/2014 6:37:18 AM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  

ladydi1948
Storden, MN
69, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from karrpilot:
I don't consider a trike a motorcycle, any more so than I would consider an ultra light as an airplane.

You say that now and at your age I did too. I assume you love riding your bike. If you suddenly were unable to ride it because of an injury of some sort, would you just say "oh well, no more riding for me" or if it was still possible to get in the wind on three wheels would you do it? Just throwing the possibility at you that not everyone is able to enjoy the sport the way you are so we do the best we can to get out there. Another thing......have heard about a guy who is 98 and still riding (on a trike) because he can. Lucky guy for sure. Do you think you will be able to do that on two wheels at that age? It's so easy to reply that you don't consider a trike a motorcycle or an ultra light an airplane, but ask us if we are having just as much fun on them as you are on yours.

7/1/2014 8:41:26 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  
mierze6140
Middletown, CT
33, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from ladydi1948:
You say that now and at your age I did too. I assume you love riding your bike. If you suddenly were unable to ride it because of an injury of some sort, would you just say "oh well, no more riding for me" or if it was still possible to get in the wind on three wheels would you do it? Just throwing the possibility at you that not everyone is able to enjoy the sport the way you are so we do the best we can to get out there. Another thing......have heard about a guy who is 98 and still riding (on a trike) because he can. Lucky guy for sure. Do you think you will be able to do that on two wheels at that age? It's so easy to reply that you don't consider a trike a motorcycle or an ultra light an airplane, but ask us if we are having just as much fun on them as you are on yours.

Very well said. Gold star.

7/1/2014 8:58:14 PM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

I was being literal. The poster did say motorcycle, correct? Not trike, not moped, not scooter, not mini bike.

And yes, my close call was indeed on a motorcycle. Which is why I chose a safer hobby. The only thing that ever ran out in front of me was a coyote. Not another plane, or a motorist not paying attention to street signs.

Will the day come when I have to hang up my head set for the last time? Certainly. That day will come. Then it will be time for a different hobby.

7/2/2014 9:26:09 AM Has anyone else had a close call on a motorcycle  

trk182
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,063)
Jeffersonville, IN
48, joined Feb. 2012

Several close calls. A few accidents and one quite recently due to a pothole I did not see at a darkened entrance. But then again...I have had close calls while in a car both as driver and passenger.