Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup com 100 free dating site & free online dating

If you want to play it protected, do not use your actual e mail address on these dating internet sites. asian dating in bay area 80% of matches were single foreign girls. Bonnie Tyler, on the other hand, is holding out for a hero til the end of the evening. japanese girl hookup Here is the spot to share your like letter, how to compose a wonderful like letter, sample enjoy letters and appreciate letters styles.

skip the games

So I sent him his t shirt in the post with some dollars for the postage for my stuff. craigslist dekalb il personals To be honest, conversation was pretty fantastic initially. Indeed! Move on from that date and discover a different one particular who a lot more closely holds your opinions, she says. austin tranny Plus, you can take the finest features out of the most well known apps and improve upon them to present an even much better user practical experience.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/1/2014 3:20:49 PM Guys lying about their age  
magpiehere
Baltimore, MD
47, joined Mar. 2014

is that a problem for you ladies?

If you shave a couple of years and can pass for it I don't care that much. but, I was talking to someone this week, who says he is 40, but his pic makes him look way way older. I want to confront him like "Are you serious?! you look terrible for 40! See a doctor!" ... but what if he really is 40? That would be downright mean. I'm thinking he has to be in his 50s.

Talked to one last week, he said he was 37, I am older and asked if it was a problem. He said we were the same age so no (?), then says he is 46. He looked it, which is fine, BUT I'm answering ads thinking I'm getting one thing but something different appears.

And yet another was 7 years older...on and on...

I'm thinking I have to avoid ads of men "my" age - because they will be much much older. I don't like assuming anything. I don't even know how I feel about guys my age - it is the answering a certain age, getting a picture in my head and then being hit with someone in the next decade as reality. I like younger guys so I tend to try them first, plus I've had better luck with guys who are younger for real, not just as a posted age.

btw - I am new - hello! I enjoy posting in the forums and they make you sign up after you read a bit, darnit

question - why do guys put their profiles as invisible? Does it mean they don't want women to make the first move? I don't like waiting and initiate at times. I just found it odd. Can I still message them? There is one I was reading in the forums and mostly wanted to compliment him on his posts and interested enough in him to want read more (on his profile).

Nice to meet you all

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/1/2014 6:14:23 PM Guys lying about their age  

cinnamonnhaze
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,435)
Minneapolis, MN
53, joined Apr. 2014

Is this a problem?!?
Hello?!?
YES!!!
Even the men that I only expected friendship out
of! Oh dear Lord! Off by about a decade?!? (picturess) wtf? (off by about 50 pounds???)
I have said sooooo many times that my bikini pic is from last summer. I've gained about 4 pounds - NOT 45!!!

[Edited 6/1/2014 6:16:29 PM ]

6/1/2014 6:31:48 PM Guys lying about their age  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
61, joined Apr. 2006

Op I know you mentioned that your new here.So welcome.

Have to remember this is a Free date site,not that the paid ones are much better.

Instead of answering all your questions.I'd like to sum up when you see something questionable walk away.

You can type to anyone, but that doesn't mean you'll get a reply back.No answer is a reply.(Not intersted),but wait a few days for an answer,not everyone has same work hours.

Keep in mind just because you like young, doesn't mean they like older.

Also it not just men that do lying.I would say some men and woman always do lying.

6/1/2014 8:51:48 PM Guys lying about their age  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Hell I've seen men posing to be in their early 30's that look like their late 40's. I would understand if they want to date younger women but don't lie about it.

6/2/2014 5:09:47 PM Guys lying about their age  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (93,282)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Once u get the hang of things u will know about some of these men on here, don't be discouraged cause this shouldn't be nothing new, just be careful u got scammers as well, I had one just now saying he wanted to take me out, I told him to send a picture cause I'm not doing a blind date, he got upset and said bye u just lost out.. when I never seen a face, he goes invisible after that, I'm never lost

6/2/2014 11:35:27 PM Guys lying about their age  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,832)
Picher, OK
47, joined Sep. 2011

Had one guy lie and said he was 45. Then found out he was 54...he looked it. He also lied about where he lived. He also said "oh I love to hike", but I noticed he had a bad limp. Turns out he hadn't hike in 10 yrs. I mean the lies continued. God, why lie? Don't you think the person will eventually find out the truth? I went on three dates and that was it. we seemed to get along great, but glad I found out early on that he lied.

6/3/2014 6:22:18 PM Guys lying about their age  
magpiehere
Baltimore, MD
47, joined Mar. 2014

yeah, the lying thing, more than the age gets me. Frankly I am surprised guys do it for some reason, I didn't think they would have issue with it.

Glad others have seen this too. Mostly I don't know what to say if anything. I was really digging this "40" year old but now that he looks 55 I'm like, Hmm? not so sure. I don't even know if that is fair or it is the deception I have issue with.

I'm pretty burned out on dating anyway lately. Had good luck for months but now it has been more effort than it is worth. Of course there is one guy I really like but he isn't into me and dating yet another guy who isn't him isn't helping. I'd at least like to meet cool people to hang with.

Anyway, hope you ladies have luck around here. I'm not even sure how this site works but I do like active forums (of many kinds) a lot.

6/4/2014 10:28:50 AM Guys lying about their age  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
45, joined May. 2009

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

6/4/2014 1:32:06 PM Guys lying about their age  
playbyalphabet
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,838)
Calabasas, CA
50, joined Sep. 2013

....call me an ONLY but I really don't care about an age FIB, it's the "OTHER" more meaningful things that concern me (and for any 'male' reading, this does not mean PICS of the 'appendage' )

::

[Edited 6/4/2014 1:32:30 PM ]