Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

where to find hookups

The organization also has a wonderful mobile app — anyone can get it on Google Play or App Store. hook up san marcos tx New to find on line dating % on the app now! If you have a future date within a week of that birthday, you will want to know whether or not this individual would like to be told, Happy Birthday or would appreciate a small birthday gift. alt com cost By utilizing video, users are capable to share their genuine selves and meet true persons.

offline datehookup com

It really is this whole concept that the very first date can be super informative without getting awkward, said Yagan. san bernardino dating Yes, I have met my man on Lovepedia and I am pleased to delete my profile right here nowadays. That s why the ideal way to uncover out if you chemistry with a person is by hanging out with them in actual life, as quickly as the moment feels suitable. cougar life browse About 75 % of Hinge customers opt to go on a second date soon after meeting their matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/5/2014 8:56:27 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
mindovermatter6
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,263)
Waterford, MI
54, joined Nov. 2008

Someone said to me today that being single is easier than being in a relationship - is this person right.

There are advantages and disadvantages being single and married.

List a few

Thanks

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/5/2014 8:59:55 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
zombietrouble7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,752)
Knoxville, TN
48, joined Apr. 2014

Staying single is easier than staying married.

6/5/2014 9:03:02 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

inventtis2
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,066)
South Haven, MI
36, joined Nov. 2012

Most men will have more money being single.

6/5/2014 9:26:47 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

claudius5
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,867)
Petaluma, CA
65, joined May. 2009

It depends on the person.

6/5/2014 9:33:53 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,290)
Litchfield, OH
63, joined Jul. 2010

I always considered being single like a vacation from work! No boss to try and micro manage my actions, especially when two different sets of rules seemed to apply.

For breeding purposes a spouse is required, that does include a bit of pleasure. Of course some seem to breed incessantly with out a need for a spouse?

Married might mean you have a sandwich maker? unless they don't want to touch onions? If you have to do that part yourself? Might as well handle the whole deal and avoid the complaining?

With out a spouse you may be able to keep this thing called cash in your wallet? Or purse? some dudes are just as bad?

I can walk my dog in my back yard with out being expected to carry a walkie talkie to stay in contact with an excessively needed person.

The want and need list is 1/2 the size, and there is no debate on priorities? Of course specific to your own situation? One person's wants and needs might be most of the entire list?

No dealing with in laws you are not a fan of? Or their spawn? Gee, you're a moron, I have no idea why your spawn is too?

I worked at marriage for almost 30 years, since my retirement and divorce it is all good!

6/5/2014 9:40:26 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
zombietrouble7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,752)
Knoxville, TN
48, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from inventtis2:

On average,married men have higher incomes than single men.

6/5/2014 10:00:12 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
sredcotta
Memphis, TN
26, joined May. 2014

I'm assuming being Married is easier that shoulder to lean on ,y'all going through the struggles together ,y'all celebrate the happiness together..being single is hard

6/5/2014 10:05:44 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
kemakay1
Pittsburgh, PA
39, joined Dec. 2013

Don't have to worry about putting that damn seat down ALL THE TIME.

I mean seriously...
Why can't you all just put it up?
Why do we have to put it down?

[Edited 6/5/2014 10:06:20 PM ]

6/5/2014 10:12:12 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
lake0012009
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Apr. 2014

that depends

6/5/2014 10:16:53 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
reader85037
Phoenix, AZ
39, joined Apr. 2014

Someone said to me today that being single is easier than being in a relationship - is this person right.
Yes.
But being dead is easier than being alive...sooooo...

List a few

Advantage:
- single - no need for accountability.
- married - loved.

Disadvantage:
- single - less tax loopholes.
- married - twice the number of farts in the house.

6/5/2014 10:18:32 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,526)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

At least being single, u can come and go as u please

6/5/2014 10:19:30 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
2muchnotenuff
Los Angeles, CA
40, joined Jan. 2014

Single I guess. Never been married, but I have seen horrible divorces.

6/5/2014 10:50:42 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

brywithayfromca
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,141)
Long Beach, CA
50, joined Jan. 2011

I never fight with me, spend my money behind my back, or cheat on me. And I can have sex with me whenever I want.

However, I am a flawed, forgetful human being, therefore I want to be married again.

Go figure?

6/6/2014 12:03:36 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  
singlelifesweet
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,584)
Waterford, CT
57, joined May. 2012

6/6/2014 1:04:56 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

dirtydrunkpoet
Boulder, CO
36, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from pdforone:
I always considered being single like a vacation from work! No boss to try and micro manage my actions, especially when two different sets of rules seemed to apply.

For breeding purposes a spouse is required, that does include a bit of pleasure. Of course some seem to breed incessantly with out a need for a spouse?

Married might mean you have a sandwich maker? unless they don't want to touch onions? If you have to do that part yourself? Might as well handle the whole deal and avoid the complaining?

With out a spouse you may be able to keep this thing called cash in your wallet? Or purse? some dudes are just as bad?

I can walk my dog in my back yard with out being expected to carry a walkie talkie to stay in contact with an excessively needed person.

The want and need list is 1/2 the size, and there is no debate on priorities? Of course specific to your own situation? One person's wants and needs might be most of the entire list?

No dealing with in laws you are not a fan of? Or their spawn? Gee, you're a moron, I have no idea why your spawn is too?

I worked at marriage for almost 30 years, since my retirement and divorce it is all good!

6/6/2014 1:11:09 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

baileybug32
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Sacramento, CA
34, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from inventtis2:
supported my ex husband for 4 years!

6/6/2014 1:13:34 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

naturebiy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,649)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from mindovermatter6:

List a few

Thanks

The first honest question needed to answer this question is....

Are you independent or codependent?

6/6/2014 1:21:47 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

dirtydrunkpoet
Boulder, CO
36, joined Nov. 2012

Easier? Obviously being single is easier...

Unless you get a harem like I have that likes to pamper you

6/6/2014 1:23:59 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  
truckergeo
Las Vegas, NV
49, joined May. 2011

Married to the wrong one sucks~can`t fix it if they cheat~ single also sucks ........Who wants to grow old alone...And no one wants to be used either..So here we are

6/6/2014 3:13:51 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,290)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Yes there are.

6/6/2014 3:44:36 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

josfsd06
Over 2,000 Posts (2,996)
Sioux Falls, SD
55, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from zombietrouble7:

Higher incomes? Okay, I can see that. More disposable income, not so much!

6/6/2014 4:57:04 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (41,643)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

It depends on the marriage and however each take being single.

there is no one answer for everyone.

Take this place for an example... . about everyone here agree's that most here are nutcases, and they have never seen a bigger collection of fakes, misfits and morons in one place,

and they are all single, except for the few married cheaters.

6/6/2014 5:13:33 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (41,643)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from baileybug32:
supported my ex husband for 4 years!

Men supported women and their children for over ten thousand years up till just recently in our history, and many still do.

and the women who work now, we have no idea if they will work till they retire, or get tired of it in their 50's, and just latch on to a man to take care of them and support them.

thats something a man my age has to be careful of.

anyway...if its a good and happy marriage, I think thats better than being single.

6/6/2014 5:16:55 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  
mindovermatter6
Waterford, MI
54, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from claudius5:
It depends on the person.

I suppose your right claudius -

Say how do you like my short post?

Have a nice day -

6/6/2014 9:59:53 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  
g0ddesslux
Kinston, NC
30, joined Dec. 2013

Single. I don't ever plan to get married. (But I do like sexual exclusivity and longer term relationships, etc..) I'm GIRLFRIEND material for life kind of woman. I need a BOYFRIEND material kinda guy to go along with meh.

6/6/2014 10:21:52 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  
lilangel478
Miami Beach, FL
23, joined May. 2014

For me it was being married like the single life is fun cuz u can do what u want and dont have to answer to anybody but I think being married for me is better cuz I get to connect with one person and share my life with someone who can appreciate it not just different people coming in and out ur life plus my husband is hot so I love waking up to him everyday and raising our family together 6 yrs and still goin strong

6/6/2014 11:00:52 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  
mr_wgk
Denver, CO
51, joined Mar. 2014

If "easier" is really the question, THAT answer is incredibly obvious I believe. But if you really want to know which is BETTER, or more DESIRED... THEN you'd have a debate.

Let's see...

To ALWAYS do whatever you want, when you want and for as long as you want to do it WITHOUT CONCERN FOR SOMEONE ELSES FEELINGS/DESIRES/NEEDS....

OR

To CONTINUALLY have another's feelings/desires/needs influencing your decisions/actions?

Do you really need someone to tell you which is EASIER?... REALLY? You're unsure which is "EASIER?"

6/6/2014 3:52:59 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,265)
Gilbert, AZ
33, joined Jul. 2012

Being single, if you're married the other person's problems become your problems too.

[Edited 6/6/2014 3:53:13 PM ]

6/6/2014 6:39:22 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

viper1e
Over 2,000 Posts (2,724)
Jeannette, PA
56, joined Dec. 2013

List a few

Thanks

Single people don't have anyone to call 911 when they have a heart attack at 3am.

6/6/2014 7:28:32 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

gdaddy47
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,126)
Columbia, TN
67, joined Sep. 2009

For the most part being single is easier in my opinion

[Edited 6/6/2014 7:28:49 PM ]

6/6/2014 7:32:29 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
just4forums2
Barcelona
Spain
47, joined Oct. 2013

There are advantages/disadvantages to both but being single can get lonely sometimes.

6/6/2014 7:35:16 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

killingmesoft1y
Over 2,000 Posts (2,933)
Memphis, TN
36, joined Jan. 2014

You can be in a relationship without being married.

6/6/2014 7:35:50 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
vaguy80
Richmond, VA
39, joined May. 2014

Well that's an interesting question . People in a bad marriage or bad relationship would probably say its better to be single than to be in a relationship / marriage that's hell . But there are people who like being single and don't like commitment .

6/6/2014 7:37:54 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
28, joined Jan. 2012

Never been married but being single is probably easier since there are less factors to worry about.

6/6/2014 8:44:06 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

claudius5
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,867)
Petaluma, CA
65, joined May. 2009

I suppose your right claudius -

Say how do you like my short post?

Have a nice day -

I was surprised to say the least. You have a nice day too.

6/6/2014 8:47:59 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

viper1e
Over 2,000 Posts (2,724)
Jeannette, PA
56, joined Dec. 2013

Married people live longer..

6/6/2014 9:08:35 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
lookfamiliar
Portage, IN
57, joined May. 2014

Married 26 years...it takes a lot of work from both partners to stay on the same page.
Widow/Single almost 8 years, life is so much easier. Less commitment and responsibilities. I have freedom. I can breathe much easier now. (except for this bronchitis I'm dealing with...makes breathing tough at times)
If I had a choice...I would of loved to grow old with my man but it wasn't in God's divine plan. So I have to be thankful for this aftermath. I took awhile but I am happy.
Being single is easier...because it's only your butt that you take care of.

6/6/2014 9:17:49 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

mayhem1971
Indianapolis, IN
42, joined Jan. 2013

There's single, being in a relationship, and married.

Single is easiest but most people dislike it, they would rather have someone in their life they can depend on. Single means ALONE though. If you are messing around, being a player then you are bringing complications into your life bordering on relationship, except more drama.

Relationship can vary to degrees to be like marriage but you can also walk away semi-clean without notice, be able to make some of your own decisions, less accountability, unless you have kids together, then you may as well have been......

Married. Costs money to get out of.......some marriages are like relationships, some are really only friendships, some are hell

6/6/2014 10:05:59 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
goodwoman11585
Garland, TX
30, joined Jan. 2014

They both can be good or bad it depends on who u with

6/7/2014 6:39:03 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  
mindovermatter6
Waterford, MI
54, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from viper1e:
Single people don't have anyone to call 911 when they have a heart attack at 3am.

Your right - and that can be very scary - for anyone - but that can happen to you if your spouse or partner is away at work or your out in your yard alone doing some gardening and though there people going by - they don't know you just had a heart attack.

I just heard a new report of a women who was put on some drug, that killed her while she was sitting next to her husband in his car, she was laying back with her sun glasses on and he didn't know she passed away.

A women I've read had a pet pig who saved her life, the animal ran out side started running around the yard going in and out of the house thru some trap door - and a truck driver was watching thought it was strange - went to see what was going on and save the women's life.

Life is death - we are all going to pass someday.

As life goes on and on with or without significant others in our lives.

I am still someone without a man - I often felt like I was no one with a man.
Sometimes a women fades into being a mother and (house) wife, and if she also works outside of the home it's a lot of added stress - but what I didn't like is being held responsible for everything (right or what went wrong - not just in my life - but the lives of my loved ones.) When your expected to fill a role - and do everything right - and never be appreciated for your efforts, or having all your efforts condescended as wrong - in comparison to someone else - their mother, sister, and ex partner or spouse - well I have to say single life does has its benefits - when you are alienated and loss the love and respect of those you really tried to care for - when no matter what good you do for them - is always wrong - I really do believe I've earned the right to enjoy my marital status - as (divorce and now single).

As well I'm tired of additive personalities and co-dependent relationship - being the only one who sought council for all our families problems, is like going to alonon when its your partner or family member with the problem - kind of crazy isn't it? I'm not a perfectionist nor perfect but I am honest and straight foreword in my opinions - and very serious - so excuse me if I can't take a joke - when it is at my expense - I'd have to say - (no) - the single life is for me.

6/7/2014 8:14:28 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

testsignup
Over 2,000 Posts (2,789)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

It's easier being single, than being married to the wrong person.

It's easier to be married to the right person, than to be single and lonely.

It's financially easier to be happily married, in most places.

There's more work involved with getting along with yourself, AND with another person, than just getting along with yourself.

It's easy to be married IF you accept all the things that go along with it, like the need to stay in touch and coordinate with your spouse. It's incredibly hard to be married, if you insist on remaining an independent, and entirely self-oriented individual.

6/7/2014 8:00:06 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

browneyz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,949)
San Diego, CA
59, joined Jan. 2008

Marriage stresses me out. I like single life with a few love affairs thrown in. I don't let many know that about me. They think I'm lonely and looking. I often get advice,"i can't believe you can't find someone" Not looking!

6/7/2014 8:52:46 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
mortara
Over 1,000 Posts (1,983)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from browneyz:
Marriage stresses me out. I like single life with a few love affairs thrown in. I don't let many know that about me. They think I'm lonely and looking. I often get advice,"i can't believe you can't find someone" Not looking!

Are we talking FWB guys in the background????

6/8/2014 10:24:07 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  
fantasticdreame
Atlanta, GA
38, joined Aug. 2013

List a few

Thanks

No, she is wrong.

The right formulation of the sentence would be:

It is easier to be single than being in a bad relationship.

6/8/2014 1:33:16 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,723)
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

It was very easy in my marriage. I had someone to come home to and hug. Tell about our days.

But I always wanted to be alone in my marriage. He always wanted to be there. Sigh.

Grass may be greener as far as being single but man those nights you need someone suck ass!

6/8/2014 5:22:32 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

browneyz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,949)
San Diego, CA
59, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from mortara:
Are we talking FWB guys in the background????

I don't believe in labels. I would not bother if I did not feel connected,loving.

6/8/2014 7:02:56 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

grneyesrme
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,359)
Sacramento, CA
46, joined Aug. 2013

I agree. Being single is easier. You only have to be accountable to yourself but although difficult finding a partnership in life is not without reward.

6/8/2014 8:20:39 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

ndpndnt14u
Over 2,000 Posts (2,332)
Spartanburg, SC
52, joined Jul. 2013

For me personally single is the best..But hoping to meet the right one in the not so distant future

6/8/2014 8:28:47 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

vickie0621
Las Cruces, NM
34, joined May. 2014

I've never been married... but I think being a single is easier... I've gave up on finding my other half... I've never expected to find prince charming but I did expect to find a hard working honest man who would make me his number one priority... I don't think he exists...

6/9/2014 10:18:39 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,776)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

Never been married so being single is easiest and being married is impossible!

6/11/2014 5:08:55 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  
johneboy40
Brockton, MA
43, joined Feb. 2012

When I was with my ex and worked together it was awesome. I miss those days honestly.
But she cheated on me I divorced her took her back renewed the vows. She changed not for the better.
Staying single is so much better going to stay this way for awhile

6/11/2014 5:57:05 AM Which is easeir single or being married?  

jenkins269
Marshfield, MA
38, joined Jul. 2013

Being single is easier.You have more money,freedom and time.No one to cheat on you or use you.

6/11/2014 4:08:53 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,214)
Newark, NJ
30, joined May. 2014

Quote from zombietrouble7:

but do you think that's because they're married or because women tend to wanna marry men with money?

6/11/2014 7:52:01 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

inkedzb
Raleigh, NC
22, joined Aug. 2013

Single

6/11/2014 8:12:59 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

ladyseekinggent
Over 2,000 Posts (2,576)
New Milford, NJFreiland
Austria
41, joined Aug. 2010

This is from my thread "Why do people fear getting married?"

Everytime I have heard 'such and such is getting married' I think everyone standing in the room that heard the comment, their blood pressure rose, had some form of binge attack of whatever they were addicted to, needed to either get some air outside,or to sit down to relax...

These days, everyone lives in fear. But why?

I've come up with a list of WHYs....Which ones do you think make sense

[1] Expect to get divorced, so why bother
[2] Committment to one person scares them
[3] Being bonded with someone maritally will take away their personal space, which instead they want more
[4] They got used to having 1+ bootie calls and prefer this to having only one sex partner
[5] Don't want their minutes wasted, with surprise 'where are you' phone calls at 3am when they should be home in bed with their spouse
[6] Don't want to lose their 'Me and my friends Time' that they used to have for 2/3 of the day before they met you and got stuck
[7] The Marriage Trap is a bigger box than the trap they are already standing in, so what if they are single
[8] Being single is not as bad as being married
[10] Being married means sharing your car, your house, your bank accounts, your food, your bathroom..these days who wants to share those things anyway
[11] If you're a guy your wife may expect you to take out the trash and every week is too much for you
[12] If you're a gal your husband may expect you to put out every night of the week and once a month or every 6 months seems more normal
[13] and the list goes on....

6/11/2014 9:03:57 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,547)
Baltimore, MD
51, joined Dec. 2007

Being married to someone you trust and enjoy. Shared duties and opportunities.

So many times I want to got to things, theater, symphony, sporting events...and have to try and find a date first....sucks.

6/11/2014 9:31:43 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

nononsense2819
Louisville, KY
28, joined Apr. 2014

I would be rather married and commited to the struggle

6/11/2014 10:10:35 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

joat111026
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,934)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
51, joined Oct. 2011

Being single is easier! that is being single without kid/kids.

[Edited 6/11/2014 10:11:06 PM ]

6/11/2014 10:22:10 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  

viper1e
Over 2,000 Posts (2,724)
Jeannette, PA
56, joined Dec. 2013

Being single is WORK!

S tay
I ntoxicated
N ightly
G et
L aid
E veryday.

Not everyone is up to the task.

6/11/2014 10:35:35 PM Which is easeir single or being married?  
nomor
Pink Hill, NC
39, joined Jan. 2013

I was married for 7 years to a a** hell. Marriage is good but you have fine a good men.that has a mother and father in his life. He will no how to love you.but am single because don't no how to love he was a crackhead hanging out in the street I don't know what he was doing did try to come ho and I'm not a good wife fight me I'm in all types of b****** and hoes and I'm nothad to let that s*** go not a healthy relationship or marriage he couldn't communicate never get a man it can't communicate or out in the street