Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

With the possible opportunities afforded by on the net dating internet sites come some cautions persons have to have to be aware of. christian singles dallas Meet singles through a shared interest at one of our numerous activities or more than a drink at one particular of our no cost drinks events. The three points that I would like for my life partner and I to have in typical are, to have a viable/faithful connection with God, our values, and compassion for others. myfreesexcam Not being aware of what life was like before the Web, the younger generations are increasingly intertwining technologies and social media into their dating lives.

www megahookup com login

Identified as Tinder for renowned persons, Raya is an invitation only app with a pretty intense waiting list and application approach. single women in miami The weather impacts us all and it is non offensive, so it really is an straightforward 1 to strike up a conversation with a stranger and go from there. He continued to say that he had a fantastic track record of setting up couples and reminded me that my mother had also talked about Scott in the retailer. swinglifetyle com This query will let each of you tell some funny anecdotes about becoming a kid.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/3/2014 12:19:21 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,463)
Lake Charles, LA
70, joined May. 2008

Enter at your own Risk

Geauxxxxxxxxxxxx Tigers

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/3/2014 12:27:20 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

10snut
Lake Charles, LA
70, joined May. 2008

Enter at your own Risk

Geauxxxxxxxxxxxx Tigers and SEC

[Edited 7/3/2014 12:29:51 PM ]

7/3/2014 2:20:38 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,025)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from 10snut:
Enter at your own Risk

Geauxxxxxxxxxxxx Tigers and SEC

Does this team play in the conference that has owned college football for the last decade?

7/3/2014 4:04:40 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

crimsontater
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,491)
Trenton, GA
55, joined Jul. 2010

10s

i gotta admit, i like the one with mike. thats way kool

7/3/2014 4:32:49 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

10snut
Lake Charles, LA
70, joined May. 2008

You got that Right Tommy - And I am really looking forward to the new system this year with the playoffs.....

Thanks Tater - I think it's a cool picture too.

7/3/2014 5:56:36 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
timetogolf
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,169)
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

just a reminder to all my SEC football pals that Florida State of the ACC is the current reigning National Champion.

and also a reminder to Alabama fans that your team and your coach are the cowards who backed out of playing Michigan State.

just a loving reminder from one of your biggest fans.

7/3/2014 6:43:19 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,295)
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

7/3/2014 7:16:49 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,111)
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from timetogolf:
just a reminder to all my SEC football pals that Florida State of the ACC is the current reigning National Champion.

and also a reminder to Alabama fans that your team and your coach are the cowards who backed out of playing Michigan State.

Just a reminder to You My friend fsu won last year but makes no bones about the fact that they are patterned after SEC programs and why not? 5 different SEC schools have hoisted the crystal since it started being determined on the field 8 different times. whereas The big 10 since being dumped by ND is little more than a trumped up d-2conference. now run along to th kids table this thread was created for the adults to talk in.

7/3/2014 7:29:28 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from justaguy40:

whereas The big 10 since being dumped by ND is little more than a trumped up d-2conference. now run along to th kids table this thread was created for the adults to talk in.

You may not respect Ohio State Just but calling them D-2 is not right. Ohio State has more BCS wins than any other school and while they might have lost to Florida and LSU they did beat Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl and beat one of the great teams ever in Miami for the title. Also they have sent a ton of great players to the NFL since the Cooper era. The Big10 was never dumped by ND they were unwilling to give them all the power unlike the ACC. ND was too scared to become a full member because they knew they would never win a conference title. ND gets beat plenty by Big10 schools including Ohio St in the Fiesta Bowl.

7/3/2014 7:35:02 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from justaguy40:
Just a reminder to You My friend fsu won last year but makes no bones about the fact that they are patterned after SEC programs and why not? 5 different SEC schools have hoisted the crystal since it started being determined on the field 8 different times. whereas The big 10 since being dumped by ND is little more than a trumped up d-2conference. now run along to th kids table this thread was created for the adults to talk in.

yup, you are right about one thing.....FSU has patterned themselves after a typical SEC team. The Seminole QB is a criminal on the loose. Typical.

7/3/2014 7:35:12 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from lowcountry23:
eader]Quote from justaguy40:

whereas The big 10 since being dumped by ND is little more than a trumped up d-2conference. now run along to th kids table this thread was created for the adults to talk in.

You may not respect Ohio State Just but calling them D-2 is not right. Ohio State has more BCS wins than any other school and while they might have lost to Florida and LSU they did beat Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl and beat one of the great teams ever in Miami for the title. Also they have sent a ton of great players to the NFL since the Cooper era. The Big10 was never dumped by ND they were unwilling to give them all the power unlike the ACC. ND was too scared to become a full member because they knew they would never win a conference title. ND gets beat plenty by Big10 schools including Ohio St in the Fiesta Bowl.
True enough low the bucks could be ok a definate playoff team caus of the weakness of the big 19 offers a lot of easy wins what they have to be wary of is the big fish in a small pond syndrome kicking in when they get there.

7/3/2014 7:40:41 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from timetogolf:
.....FSU has patterned themselves after a typical SEC team.

FSU fans around here laugh when people say that.

7/3/2014 7:53:22 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from justaguy40:
True enough low the bucks could be ok a definate playoff team caus of the weakness of the big 19 offers a lot of easy wins what they have to be wary of is the big fish in a small pond syndrome kicking in when they get there.
I mean't to say big 10 but what the heck they can't count above 10 so I'm not sure if they know if they know how many teams they have

7/3/2014 9:04:32 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from lowcountry23:

Love it low.

7/3/2014 11:05:22 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

I think the formula is simple. All we have to do before the season starts is decide which red state, which is all states in the south at just about every election, will hoist the national championship trophy after the title game. In fact, I can't even remember when a blue state has done this.

7/4/2014 8:01:52 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from tommy8345:
I think the formula is simple. All we have to do before the season starts is decide which red state, which is all states in the south at just about every election, will hoist the national championship trophy after the title game. In fact, I can't even remember when a blue state has done this.

tommy, tommy, tommy.......red states, blue states, they have nothing to do with this discussion.
what is pertinent is that the economy of the country has dictated that many are moving to the south, hence the talent pool has vastly increased in the south. makes recruiting there much easier. And many stay to play there, cause in most states, the tuition is lower if you stay in state.
Additionally, it has long been realized that the typical SEC school does not require the academic standards that other schools require. I am NOT saying that the quality of education is less, I ma saying that to get in the door to play football is easier in the SEC. It has also been the case that many SEC schools look the other way when their players get into trouble with the law. NOT that it doesn't happen other places, but it certainly happens with more frequency in the SEC.

I would give you more pertinent info, but as just has stated, he can't count above 10, so I guess I had better keep it simple.
I will be here all season to keep you people from going over the edge with your SEC drivel. How many days is it before we read about the first SEC player for this season getting busted for domestic abuse, rape, or burglary?

7/4/2014 9:07:55 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from justaguy40:
Love it low.

This one cracks me up Just

[Edited 7/4/2014 9:08:09 AM ]

7/4/2014 9:12:06 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from tommy8345:

Ohio St in 2002 Tommy.......... USC in 2003 and 2004.............. I think they are considered a pink state ...... Tommy are you a Wolfpack fan in football ?

[Edited 7/4/2014 9:15:07 AM ]

7/4/2014 1:17:34 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from lowcountry23:
Ohio St in 2002 Tommy.......... USC in 2003 and 2004.............. I think they are considered a pink state ...... Tommy are you a Wolfpack fan in football ?
I think tommy was refering to where the game is held low it has been held in california which has been a blue state for the most part recently

7/4/2014 1:43:08 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lowcountry23:

Low, You made my point! Ohio State in 2002 and USC in 2003 and 2004. Since the next national champion in college football will be crowned in 2015 I stand by what I said which is the SEC had practically owned college football for the past decade.

Ohio could go either way, red or blue but California is very liberal and DARK BLUE.

Yes Buddy, I am an N.C. State fan in all college sports which means I haven't had much to crow about in any college sport for quite awhile.

7/4/2014 1:51:14 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from timetogolf:
tommy, tommy, tommy.......red states, blue states, they have nothing to do with this discussion.
what is pertinent is that the economy of the country has dictated that many are moving to the south, hence the talent pool has vastly increased in the south. makes recruiting there much easier. And many stay to play there, cause in most states, the tuition is lower if you stay in state.
Additionally, it has long been realized that the typical SEC school does not require the academic standards that other schools require. I am NOT saying that the quality of education is less, I ma saying that to get in the door to play football is easier in the SEC. It has also been the case that many SEC schools look the other way when their players get into trouble with the law. NOT that it doesn't happen other places, but it certainly happens with more frequency in the SEC.

I would give you more pertinent info, but as just has stated, he can't count above 10, so I guess I had better keep it simple.
I will be here all season to keep you people from going over the edge with your SEC drivel. How many days is it before we read about the first SEC player for this season getting busted for domestic abuse, rape, or burglary?

Time, Like I said, I think the only thing that we all need to debate in this thread which was started by LSU's biggest fan is which red state the next national champion in college football will come from.

7/4/2014 2:58:18 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from tommy8345:
Time, Like I said, I think the only thing that we all need to debate in this thread which was started by LSU's biggest fan is which red state the next national champion in college football will come from.

you were the one who brought up red and blue states......which to me is just preposterous......are you guys afraid to say republican or democrat or worse yet, tea bagger??????

and this just pre-season........can you imagine how heated it is gonna get in here when the action starts??????

[Edited 7/4/2014 2:59:31 PM ]

7/4/2014 3:26:50 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from timetogolf:
you were the one who brought up red and blue states......which to me is just preposterous......are you guys afraid to say republican or democrat or worse yet, tea bagger??????

and this just pre-season........can you imagine how heated it is gonna get in here when the action starts??????

7/4/2014 4:03:49 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from justaguy40:
Quote from timetogolf:

Just, What is even more Is to see all of those states that are lit up in RED on any election night!

What are you expecting this year from your VOLS on the football field?

7/4/2014 4:14:38 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

I'm a rutgers guy but always enjoyed the sec...but they're in big 10 now. now why did they go do that...lol ..political suicide until my future grandson plays for rutgers...he's not born yet...lol.,

7/4/2014 5:28:33 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

a recent issue of sports illustrated has an article as to the reasons for Rutgers and Maryland joining the Big Ten.........it makes sense for Maryland and Rutgers, but what the Big Ten gets out of it seems to be mostly a recruiting base in the east, and maybe some extra TV money from the east.

otherwise, it makes no sense to me.

7/4/2014 7:12:36 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

crimsontater
Trenton, GA
55, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from timetogolf:

49-7, men vs boys. actually looked more like men vs girls, with all those msu players on their backs and all.

and yes, someone outside the sec finally took the crystal. but it dang sure wasnt a big ten team

7/4/2014 7:14:57 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from crimsontater:
49-7, men vs boys. actually looked more like men vs girls, with all those msu players on their backs and all.

and yes, someone outside the sec finally took the crystal. but it dang sure wasnt a big ten team

you keep mentioning the 49-7 score from YEARS ago.......they are both different teams now, and Alabama is the one backing out of the contest to play again........too bad the SEC is so cowardly. But I guess facing Chattanooga is more important. Mike Slive must be so proud of the tide.

7/4/2014 10:34:21 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from timetogolf:
a recent issue of sports illustrated has an article as to the reasons for Rutgers and Maryland joining the Big Ten.........it makes sense for Maryland and Rutgers, but what the Big Ten gets out of it seems to be mostly a recruiting base in the east, and maybe some extra TV money from the east.

The recriting thing makes some sens and rutgers The quality of play really makes no difference it's about getting in TV markets Rutgers gains them a place in the NYC TV market any other conference would do it too if they had the oppurtunity. just like syracuse to the ACC makes no sense competitivly or geogrphically but as far as TV $$$$$ goes its mega good business.

7/4/2014 10:45:23 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from timetogolf:

Come to think of it time The big 10 already has PSU and they dominate recruting up that way at least when they're not in jail 2 more yrs if Im recalling it right. So the NYC TV Buck probably had more t do with the decision

7/4/2014 10:55:21 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

One thing rutgers tries to do is recruit the same guy penn state recruits but i know one thing many that penn st recruits rather sit the bench for them who coulda start for Rutgers ...this was in my time working for rutgers under doug Graver but this may change since penn st scandal and of course rutgers is tryin very hard to keep the best footballers in NJ here and schiano was a start. Going big time will recruit revenue bia tv and being densely populated jersey loves its football. There is only one other school Princeton and you know their story. Other states have many big time schools..remember rutgers is academic first and they did play college football's first game...

7/4/2014 10:59:20 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from tommy8345:
Just, What is even more Is to see all of those states that are lit up in RED on any election night!

What are you expecting this year from your VOLS on the football field?
Better play especially in the 2nd half of the season but probably not a much better record this yr the schedule is murder especially playing as many true freshmen as they willbe and depth is a huge factor in the sec and even all but one non conference went to a bowl did well and returns a solid group.early season at season games at okl. and Fla ouch but the future looks bright they folowed up a great recruiting class last yr with a bunch of early commits thats already ranked in the top5 or 6 by most services I've sen the baby vols just gotta grow up and Vol nation just has to be patient it won't be as long as it has been . better to do it right than do it quick. can't happen fast enough for Me I'm sick of seeing My vols playing at a big 10 level.

7/4/2014 11:27:12 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
mortnd
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,351)
Fort Wayne, IN
54, joined Feb. 2008

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

7/4/2014 11:31:28 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
mortnd
Fort Wayne, IN
54, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from timetogolf:

WELL SAID!

7/5/2014 8:54:39 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from tommy8345:

Yes Buddy, I am an N.C. State fan in all college sports which means I haven't had much to crow about in any college sport for quite awhile.

I knew you followed them in Basketball and Baseball was not sure about Football. SEC had a great run Tommuy but it ended last season at the hands of your ACC and the Big12...... What will happen this year but it sure is gonna be fun to see. NC State and Ohio St should do another series those were some fun games in 2003 and 2004

7/5/2014 9:04:42 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from sorpstar:
I'm a rutgers guy but always enjoyed the sec...but they're in big 10 now. now why did they go do that...lol ..political suicide until my future grandson plays for rutgers...he's not born yet...lol.,

Sorp joining the Big10 is the best thing to ever happen to Rutgers. If not the the Big10 Rutgers would have been on of those schools left on the outside. The main reason the Big10 wanted Maryland and Rutgers was because it wanted to be in the TV markets of DC/Virginia, Baltimore, and New York. By getting them to join it will ensure those TV markets will carry the Big10 Network. Recruiting was also a factor and also because of the number of Big Ten Alumni that are on the East Coast. Rutgers was picked by the Big10 because it was the state school of New Jersey and because it fit in academically with the conference. The main reason for Maryland jumping from the ACC to the Big10 was for money. There athletic department was in real trouble and by joining the Big10 it gave them the financial resources to keep all there current sports program. Without joining they were gonna have to cut alot of programs.

7/5/2014 9:14:23 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from mortnd:
What an idiotic comment.
First my good adversary and friend Low, I know more about Ohio State football than you. ND would never win a conference title in the Big 10? Go back to 2012 and tell me different. How many Big 10 teams did we beat to go on to the national championship game?

Mort I was half joking about ND never winning a conference title. They would have gotten lucky and won one every once in a while but they would be like Penn St they would not dominate the conference. Mort imo Ohio State would have beating ND if they were allowed to play in the postseason that year. While it was not a all time Ohio St and would not have beating the pants off the them like Bama did I still think Ohio St would have won. ND would not have been able to stop Braxton Miller. If the Big10 would have offered the same deal the ACC did ND would have joined..... But the Big10 was not willing to give ND all the power like the ACC did. Big10 would only offer them a spot if they made a full commitment in football which we all know ND is not willing to do.

7/5/2014 10:48:52 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
mortnd
Fort Wayne, IN
54, joined Feb. 2008

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

7/6/2014 9:25:28 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from mortnd:
Bow down young college football Jedi, for you have a lot of college football knowledge to learn from your masters.
I've lived long enough in Ohio to understand the Ohio State mantra..."could of...would have...DIDN'T."
ND never asked for any such power that you suggest. You are making that shit up. Go back to Yoda and learn a few things about the good force in the universe...Notre Dame football.

The power that the ACC gave ND that the Big10 was not willing to cave into was the power to schedule who you want............ The Big10 would only allow ND to join the conference if they willing to play a full scale Big10 schedule which ND was not..... They were not willing to give that up plan and simple....... ND was not willing to share any money with Big10 schools.... In the old BCS format when a Big10 made a BCS bowl game the money made was split b/w the schools....... You think ND would be willing to do that.... Hell no they would not.....

2013 ND lost to Michigan
2012 ND did not lose to a Big10 school
2011 ND lost to Michigan
2010 ND lost to Michigan and Michigan St
2009 ND lost to Michigan
2008 ND lost to Michigan State
2007 ND lost to Penn St, Michigan, Michigan St, and Purdue
2006 ND lost to Michigan
2005 ND lost to Michigan State and Ohio St

Proof is in the pudding this above is another reason ND would not join because they have trouble beating the power Big10 programs.

But I do hope ND beats Florida St when they play

7/6/2014 6:14:05 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen in light of recent vents I'd like to propose We make this the official college thread for the upcoming season. our beloved 10s is a great and wise woman who can make the determination if someones just causing trouble and needs to be out of here.

7/6/2014 7:51:11 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from justaguy40:
Ladies and Gentlemen in light of recent vents I'd like to propose We make this the official college thread for the upcoming season. our beloved 10s is a great and wise woman who can make the determination if someones just causing trouble and needs to be out of here.

fine with me, just, as the other thread turned out to be only for abuse, lies, and the like..........

and apologies are in order, since i read yesterday that the first "behavior problem" and subsequent arrest came from Ohio State, a defensive lineman named Tracy Sprinkle.......bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do..........

7/7/2014 9:44:46 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from timetogolf:

and apologies are in order, since i read yesterday that the first "behavior problem" and subsequent arrest came from Ohio State, a defensive lineman named Tracy Sprinkle.......bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do..........

I hope this dose not mean Ohio St is being kicked outta the Big10

7/7/2014 10:36:34 AM College Football Bragging Thread  

crimsontater
Trenton, GA
55, joined Jul. 2010

hey hey hey dont y'all dare leave bama out of the arrest mix. rb kenyon drake arrested for interfering with a government operation. yes ladies and gentlemen, he went inside the yellow tape after being told not too.

and just so y'all know. since 1992 y'all all are following the sec's lead. even the great notre dame my dear friend mort.

i'll let y'all mull on that for a bit

7/7/2014 5:15:19 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from crimsontater:
hey hey hey dont y'all dare leave bama out of the arrest mix. rb kenyon drake arrested for interfering with a government operation. yes ladies and gentlemen, he went inside the yellow tape after being told not too.

and just so y'all know. since 1992 y'all all are following the sec's lead. even the great notre dame my dear friend mort.

i'll let y'all mull on that for a bit
as I said resistance is futile soon all will be assimilated,

7/7/2014 7:23:39 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Well for now Sprinkle has been dismissed from the team..... Maybe Meyer has changed

7/8/2014 10:50:40 AM College Football Bragging Thread  

crimsontater
Trenton, GA
55, joined Jul. 2010

According to cleveland.com, an Ohio State spokesman said that while coach Urban Meyer has decided to dismiss Sprinkle, his status could be reevaluated depending on the outcome of this issue.

low
i took that from a fox article, just thought you'd be encouraged that urban is quite possibly, still the same old urban

my question right now is, whats gonna happen with possibly the best rb on bamas team? kenyon drake is no stranger to sabans doghouse. but will his arrest be the end of his bama career? i'm thinking we need to open up one more slot to clear the 85 rule. we shall see. ROLL TIDE

7/8/2014 11:05:45 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from crimsontater:
According to cleveland.com, an Ohio State spokesman said that while coach Urban Meyer has decided to dismiss Sprinkle, his status could be reevaluated depending on the outcome of this issue.

low
i took that from a fox article, just thought you'd be encouraged that urban is quite possibly, still the same old urban

my question right now is, whats gonna happen with possibly the best rb on bamas team? kenyon drake is no stranger to sabans doghouse. but will his arrest be the end of his bama career? i'm thinking we need to open up one more slot to clear the 85 rule. we shall see. ROLL TIDE

Oh yeah Tater I knew it could be reevaluated at a later time that was in the C-Bus Dispatch as well but I just do not remember Meyer ever dismissing a player from the team at Florida. Suspend yes but I do not remember dimissing a player that I can remember. Even Rainey was not kicked off the team. For the bar fight I do not think that should warrent being dismissed but the drug charge yes if in fact it was his..... Police did not find the drugs on him but stuffed in the back seat of the car........ Could have been his, could have been someone elses, or it could have been planted by the cops. The easy way to find out if it was his was to check for his prints on the baggies. If there are they I hope he his kicked off for good

7/9/2014 10:08:45 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Well Tater it could be worse for our schools............ Ugly story coming out down in Miami...... Very sickening stuff......

[Edited 7/9/2014 10:09:06 AM ]

7/9/2014 8:42:09 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

crimsontater
Trenton, GA
55, joined Jul. 2010

dang, whys it have to be so difficult to post stuff in here

scam newton, oh how soon they forget

[Edited 7/9/2014 8:45:06 PM ]

7/13/2014 9:06:10 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Tater will you be a special guest to Nick Saban at SEC Media Days this week

7/13/2014 6:17:40 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

crimsontater
Trenton, GA
55, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from lowcountry23:
Tater will you be a special guest to Nick Saban at SEC Media Days this week

lol, i could only wish

7/14/2014 9:29:59 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Woo hoo! The Vols got a committment from a top 5 dfensive lineman The son of the legendary macenzie brothers of vol fame placing them in the top 5 in early recriuting according to most services anybody whos enjoyed the Vols being down better enjoy it while it lasts cause things are looking up in Big Orange country

7/15/2014 8:46:03 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Tater when SEC media days come to a end I would like you to post your predictions on who will win ...... Hope the Ole Ball Coach gives us something to giggle about today

[Edited 7/15/2014 8:46:16 AM ]

7/15/2014 1:59:52 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

crimsontater
Trenton, GA
55, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from justaguy40:
Woo hoo! The Vols got a committment from a top 5 dfensive lineman The son of the legendary macenzie brothers of vol fame placing them in the top 5 in early recriuting according to most services anybody whos enjoyed the Vols being down better enjoy it while it lasts cause things are looking up in Big Orange country

lol, dude, y'alls recruits are some serious comedians. they need to realize we all know talk is cheap. backing up that talk will be most difficult. but, in their defense, ya want 'em confident.

for the first time in a long time, i got no real read on tn. i mean with all the losses on the lines they could lose 7-8 games this year. or they could go bowling, sheesh, who knows?

low, will do

7/15/2014 2:32:16 PM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from crimsontater:

for the first time in a long time, i got no real read on tn. i mean with all the losses on the lines they could lose 7-8 games this year. or they could go bowling, sheesh, who knows?
You spund like you're from up here tater You just voiced how we all feel about getting a read on the vols. It's like I told tommy you could very well see better play especially in the 2nd half of the season but not as good a record as the schedule is murder. We just gotta be patient. plus it's a lot more fun seeng The Big orange on the rise again rather than the steady spiral down to abig 10 level of play We've seen the past 4-5 yrs

7/15/2014 3:20:45 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from justaguy40:
You spund like you're from up here tater You just voiced how we all feel about getting a read on the vols. It's like I told tommy you could very well see better play especially in the 2nd half of the season but not as good a record as the schedule is murder. We just gotta be patient. plus it's a lot more fun seeng The Big orange on the rise again rather than the steady spiral down to abig 10 level of play We've seen the past 4-5 yrs

just, And I'm just glad that my former employer CBS is still smart enough to put an SEC game on my TV every Saturday afternoon at 3:30PM. They know the viewers will be watching the best conference in the nation playing and therefore they can demand much more in advertising dollars.

7/15/2014 4:08:51 PM College Football Bragging Thread  
hometown88
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,906)
Miami, FL
98, joined Jun. 2013

Will see how the Canes do this year

7/16/2014 9:29:46 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Hey Tommy if you have any pull and CBS can you tell them it is time to let Verne Lundquist go. It is almost unbearable to listen him call those games.... Sometimes I actually turn the volume down because he is so bad...

@ Tater What did you think about what Spur Dog was saying about Saban. Some here were thinking he was taking a mini shot at him Last time I checked Saban has been winning SEC and National Titles while this is year 10 at Carolina for Spurrier and he ain't won nothing yet

7/16/2014 10:53:55 AM College Football Bragging Thread  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN
49, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from lowcountry23:
Hey Tommy if you have any pull and CBS can you tell them it is time to let Verne Lundquist go. It is almost unbearable to listen him call those games.... Sometimes I actually turn the volume down because he is so bad...

@ Tater What did you think about what Spur Dog was saying about Saban. Some here were thinking he was taking a mini shot at him Last time I checked Saban has been winning SEC and National Titles while this is year 10 at Carolina for Spurrier and he ain't won nothing yet
I caught those comments low no wonder steves a favorite at media events He always stirs the pot I would'nt go so far as to say He's done nothing at SC though He's briught that program to a periniall contender in the east with 3 straight 11 win seasons when tey used to be awful not just in the SEC but nationaly . At one point Vandy had more bowl aperances than they did not sure if that holds true since sperriers arrival or not. We hate the guy here in vol country but you gotta give credit where it's due.

7/16/2014 11:00:53 AM College Football Bragging Thread  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from justaguy40:
I caught those comments low no wonder steves a favorite at media events He always stirs the pot I would'nt go so far as to say He's done nothing at SC though

Yes he has changed the culture at Carolina Just by winning 11 games 3 straight years, getting the best Carolina high school players to stay home, and by getting Carolina to the point where they are beating Clemson but he has not even won a SEC East title during his time there... Saban has won National Titles at 2 programs and has won SEC Titles in that span.