Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult hookup sites

Other people lower theirs in an try to discover a excellent person lastly. sarasota lesbian If a Story is inappropriate, you can also block the user and report it, like you can with other content material elsewhere on Facebook. We met in Washington DC and had a two week vacation. omegle random chat kik Please note, appointment availability varies day to day.

mega personal com

It is an great source of help for first timers. personal classified ads savannah ga You have superior factors to do than chase down unresponsive matches, or devote the complete conversation scheduling back and forth. The aim right here in the virtual planet is to hold the conversation light and flowing and glean an concept of where to take your date. enema aloha is inefficient and frustrating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/9/2014 10:48:14 AM The good and the bad side...  
s_u_t_s_u_j
Romulus, MI
37, joined Jun. 2014

...Of your profession, and what is it that you do?

I myself am a professional steering wheel holder. lol!

The good side of my job are,

1)Not having a boss breathing down my neck all day.

2)Children riding by making that arm motion trying to get me to honk the air horn.

3)Being local and having the ability to be home with my son every night as opposed to living on the road.

And the bad side,

1)Dealing with a heavy stress environment.

2)The a** puckering moments of winter driving.

3)Seeing a lot of death and destruction on the roads from accidents.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/10/2014 7:02:55 PM The good and the bad side...  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I'm retired

that is the good thing.

I'm retired

that is the bad thing.

7/10/2014 7:51:02 PM The good and the bad side...  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

I am just hoping to make it to retirement age. Without some clown falling asleep at the wheel, and taking me out in the process.

A co worker doing the very same job as I do met his maker that way, and he was 10 years younger than me.

7/11/2014 12:29:10 PM The good and the bad side...  

preciousfox15
Over 2,000 Posts (3,701)
Bolingbrook, IL
55, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from cupocheer:
I'm retired

that is the good thing.

I'm retired

that is the bad thing.

Exactly what I say about retirement.

7/16/2014 9:23:00 PM The good and the bad side...  
c2j2012
Holt, MI
36, joined Apr. 2013

Telecom network support.

Good:
Progressive industry that is fast paced with growth.

Very few women working in my side of the support, very little workplace drama or gossip.

Bad:
24/7 scheduling.

Very few women doing what I do, so have to hold my own against the men.

7/17/2014 6:50:36 AM The good and the bad side...  

pool_shark123
Maple Heights, OH
48, joined May. 2011

I work in IT as a Unix admin building servers and supporting software and users.

The good:
The money
The work comes easy to me
I work from home 3 days per week

The bad:
A good percentage of the users I have to support are not at all technically inclined.
One particular direct teammate does very little work leaving me to pickup the slack.

7/20/2014 7:27:43 AM The good and the bad side...  
s_u_t_s_u_j
Romulus, MI
37, joined Jun. 2014

I don't know how anyone could work in a tightly enclosed cubicle with some boss walking by peering over your shoulder. Seems like that would be pretty stressful.

But then again, some may feel like it's far more of a stressful environment to be driving all day. There is good and bad in every job. To each their own.

7/20/2014 8:53:48 AM The good and the bad side...  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

Stress is getting passed by a moron trucker taking the shoulder, illegally, when one is plowing snow.

Guess that fool never read his CDL handbook. Regarding making way for emergency vehicles.

With all the snow I was throwing, I still wonder how he ever saw the road in front of him.

7/20/2014 9:18:16 AM The good and the bad side...  
s_u_t_s_u_j
Romulus, MI
37, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from karrpilot:
Stress is getting passed by a moron trucker taking the shoulder, illegally, when one is plowing snow.

Guess that fool never read his CDL handbook. Regarding making way for emergency vehicles.

With all the snow I was throwing, I still wonder how he ever saw the road in front of him.

Good point. I am of the opinion that truckers being paid by the mile/load should be outlawed. It gives them incentive to speed and take unnecessary risks.

I get paid by the hour so I'm in no big hurry, but I am surrounded by impatient drivers inches from my bumper because they had some sort of delay at one of their customers and are trying to make up some time.

7/21/2014 7:42:01 AM The good and the bad side...  
c2j2012
Holt, MI
36, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from s_u_t_s_u_j:
I don't know how anyone could work in a tightly enclosed cubicle with some boss walking by peering over your shoulder. Seems like that would be pretty stressful.

But then again, some may feel like it's far more of a stressful environment to be driving all day. There is good and bad in every job. To each their own.

Not all cubicles have bosses peering over their shoulders.

Not all desk jockeys are strictly working from the cube all week.

Just depends on the environment.

7/21/2014 8:32:23 AM The good and the bad side...  
s_u_t_s_u_j
Romulus, MI
37, joined Jun. 2014

Good point, but many do.

8/11/2014 6:14:33 PM The good and the bad side...  

stanleyzee
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,913)
Dayton, OH
60, joined Dec. 2012

8/11/2014 10:25:35 PM The good and the bad side...  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010