Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps con

Most men put up with discomfort and inconvenience quickly. tampa dating sites I want to put my entire trust in Allah. The app, no cost credit card info on the ymca will often uncover out to get a single booking. dating sites india mumbai Ordinarily each and every hotel needs a refundable booking of about ~RM50.

is listcrawler a scam

To obtain an fascinating strategies to try the us about on the web dating or not, and apps of your dreams. senior singles springfield mo Singles browse profiles contemplating whom to get in touch with, matching images and self descriptions to their perfect perception of a prospective boy girlfriend or even spouse to be. For most persons, social shyness and striking up conversations is the hardest component of approaching the opposite sex. rub ratings asheville She has shared her most hilarious and also weirdest date knowledge.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/28/2015 7:08:35 AM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
make_you_think
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,554)
Greensboro, NC
32, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from make_you_think:
Yes, that's the one in this topic. It's been happening all over the site.

Profiles get deleted or self-delete, not sure, and their main picture remains with their forum posts. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch and that the profiles in question are deleted. Let's see if they come back, or if their pictures get removed. It's the ethical thing for this site to do.

They're deleted and the pictures remain.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/31/2015 9:35:23 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,069)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

hmmmmm...actually I do not believe that that is a glitch......

I think that is the same type of issue which occurred to my own profile during a weird solar flare event.

2/1/2015 3:21:12 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
make_you_think
Greensboro, NC
32, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from imlostinthread:
Their pictures should be deleted.

The profile that made this post, their picture is still showing on this site. The picture is obviously Photoshopped, and in my opinion it's pretty comical. That profile was deleted shortly after making that post. There is obviously a glitch in the deletion process that results in the profile's main picture remaining on this site. It's happened with several profiles.

Another glitch that remains is that when a person makes a blog entry, their main photo is visible, regardless of their profile being set to invisible status. I guess that pertains to this topic.

2/1/2015 4:00:52 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

I can see the pic, MYT ... Woman with children .... I can see that the pic remains while the profile has been deleted. I can also say that I have commented on this issue previously.

I do not believe that this is a system glitch ... I believe that it is an electronic abnomally which occurs when a possible "hacker" if you will has created or takes over another's profile in order to create havoc and mayhem on the site. The pic, stolen or Photoshopped, is in essence, then overplayed on the profile......not a permanent photo actually uploaded to the profile gallery. In addition, it is my opinion that when the "hacker" achieves their objective and gets the profile deleted by the site system that the pic, which was being transmitted via a protected medium, i.e.: cloud .... The pic wouldn't delete when the profile data did.

I still don't think this instance is a glitch but rather a case where the system needs a specific upgrade in coding in order to capture the pic data from a proxy or cloud environment.

As far as the visible pic posting on BLOG function ... This is not a glitch....it has always been that way for the last seven years I have been here.

But what do I know? I am computer illiterate..

2/1/2015 6:30:45 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
make_you_think
Greensboro, NC
32, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
I can see the pic, MYT ... Woman with children .... I can see that the pic remains while the profile has been deleted. I can also say that I have commented on this issue previously.

I do not believe that this is a system glitch ... I believe that it is an electronic abnomally which occurs when a possible "hacker" if you will has created or takes over another's profile in order to create havoc and mayhem on the site. The pic, stolen or Photoshopped, is in essence, then overplayed on the profile......not a permanent photo actually uploaded to the profile gallery. In addition, it is my opinion that when the "hacker" achieves their objective and gets the profile deleted by the site system that the pic, which was being transmitted via a protected medium, i.e.: cloud .... The pic wouldn't delete when the profile data did.

I still don't think this instance is a glitch but rather a case where the system needs a specific upgrade in coding in order to capture the pic data from a proxy or cloud environment.

I disagree. It's a glitch that has occurred in the deletion process, based on what I see. No hacker. But ok.

2/1/2015 6:36:30 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

It don't think that DH considers it. Much of an issue since they have known about it for three years or more and have never taken steps to change the code to correct it.

ERGO ... Not a glitch.

2/1/2015 7:22:48 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
67, joined Dec. 2010

I disagree. It's a glitch that has occurred in the deletion process, based on what I see. No hacker. But ok.

Quote from cupocheer:
It don't think that DH considers it. Much of an issue since they have known about it for three years or more and have never taken steps to change the code to correct it.

ERGO ... Not a glitch.

Glitch.....

Now can SOMEone
PLEASE tell me ......

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

2/2/2015 7:26:59 AM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  

kingslayer99
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,801)
Arlington, TN
51, joined Oct. 2014

Free site free glitches deal with it or leave!

2/2/2015 7:48:05 AM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Quote from kingslayer99:

hmmmmm.......Definitely makes a statement...

2/2/2015 10:15:47 AM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  

robin0109
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,218)
Cincinnati, OH
34, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from kingslayer99:

Good point.

2/2/2015 11:48:05 AM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

2/2/2015 6:06:08 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
make_you_think
Greensboro, NC
32, joined Feb. 2013

Is that what Glitch looks like?

That's funny.

What was that Cup, did you say this began 3 years ago? The glitch I'm talking about, of stuck main pictures visible on the forums on deleted profiles, seemed to begin less than a year ago. Are we talking about the same anomaly?

2/2/2015 9:54:13 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Is that what Glitch looks like?

That's funny.

What was that Cup, did you say this began 3 years ago? The glitch I'm talking about, of stuck main pictures visible on the forums on deleted profiles, seemed to begin less than a year ago. Are we talking about the same anomaly?

MYT ... If it is the same anomaly, or not. I can only speak from my own experience and what I know is that the pic sticking on-site when the profile was indicated as having been deleted began approximately three years ago.

That anomaly and this more recent anomaly...as you note...may be two different anomalies which are similarly reactive, is what I am trying to say.

I don't write code ... But I can see similarities in configuration.

2/3/2015 8:55:00 AM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
67, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
MYT ... If it is the same anomaly, or not. I can only speak from my own experience and what I know is that the pic sticking on-site when the profile was indicated as having been deleted began approximately three years ago.

That anomaly and this more recent anomaly...as you note...may be two different anomalies which are similarly reactive, is what I am trying to say.

I don't write code ... But I can see similarities in configuration.

Ohhhhhhh..PLEASE please... MEEeeee.....!!!
Women who " can see similarities in configuration "...
Get me all tingly inside...!!!

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

2/3/2015 9:56:22 AM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
golferguy23
Venice, FL
30, joined Nov. 2013

Its a glitch actually more of a pain in the a**....keep getting diverted to the app store or to some surveys or my fav one tht says your ios has been crashed

2/3/2015 10:21:05 AM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Quote from digitaldog:

Ohhhhhhh..PLEASE please... MEEeeee.....!!!
Women who " can see similarities in configuration "...
Get me all tingly inside...!!!

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

Hello Mr. valentine.

@ Golf .... Download a free ad blocker ap.

Sweetie .... No biggie. That happens as you age. Hells Bells my iOS crashed over 20 years ago.

2/14/2015 4:02:23 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
35, joined Dec. 2012

How about the meet me and let's meet not working?

2/14/2015 4:58:19 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Perhaps your proctologist will consider an extension?

3/1/2015 1:31:10 PM ~~ Why all the GLITCHes DH ~~  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

It's an ap system....things wear out and have to be replaced.

Kind of like my soggy driveway that everyone gets stuck in after the rain washes all the gravel away.