Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup no registration

33% say that having a schedule that makes it hard to meet fascinating folks in other ways is a significant purpose they use online dating. best dating sites in wisconsin This web page boasts that the vast majority of its users have received some greater level of education, with over 80% of its members holding at least a university degree. So here are 14 queries every single lady really should ask on a 1st date. meeting girls on pof It sounds complex, but that is not for you to be concerned about.

date hookup free

The easy items will make a massive difference. texarkana hookups That was your decision. Are they operating tough to create a foundation for the future or do they care much more about experiencing the now and are not as focused on what s down the line? This can cue you into their ambitions and how they may align with yours. doublelist phila If you re interested in getting into the pool of people on Facebook hunting for romance, you merely opt in and set up your profile to get started.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/30/2014 11:15:34 PM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,814)
Janesville, WI
56, joined Nov. 2013

Orz grow the f**k up. Janesville doesn't have any where near the crime Beloit or Madison.

I sent your photo to my DNR friend, he will be on the look out for you.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/31/2014 10:56:42 AM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  

orz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,147)
Portage, WI
67, joined Jul. 2010

Oh I am shivering in my boots. Mike already knows me dumbass.

11/1/2014 3:55:03 PM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,814)
Janesville, WI
56, joined Nov. 2013

His name isn't Mike you slut.

11/2/2014 12:46:01 AM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  
lu777ck
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (107,768)
Pardeeville, WI
50, joined Dec. 2013

11/2/2014 12:11:25 PM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  

orz
Portage, WI
67, joined Jul. 2010

You are right. Mike is not here anymore. But, I have talked to the warden as well as the DNR and the Army core of Engineers head honcho.In fact the DNR guys were just here last week. I presume you know all their names also. Even when you dont know where I live. I just am so perturbed by comments from an a** who is too cowardly to even post his picture. You are so laughable. But then, you can live in your la la land of thinking anyone gives a damn what you pretend.

11/3/2014 1:37:12 PM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  

newdreams319
Portage, WI
32, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from orz:
Was ignoring this thread and saw the response so thought to check it out. Hmmm...I get an impression immediately about someone who uses don johnson as a handle. Now..was his mother hung up on the actor? Or does he suffer from delusions of grandeur? I started deer hunting at 16 with my dad. And then with my husband. I grew up with a rifle in my hand. I gave it up except for coons in the coop or possums or other varmints. I have gotten soft hearted with old age. Hate to butcher my chickens even. But, do what I have to do. I don't miss starting at one end of my closet to dress for gun hunting and stopping when I can't fit anymore clothes on. Walking in the dark to stand and sit in a stand waiting for dawn. And listening to the rustlings with excitement to find out it is a dang squirrel up early. GRRR! And then the fun of dragging a deer through underbrush after gutting it. Driving into town to register and then back out of the truck to hang it and skin it. Then cut the meat up and package. Sausage is great but the price they charge to make, might as well buy. And I dont care for the taste of venison anymore. I have hunters on my farm. They keep the herd thinned. Because the stupid DNR wants license fees, they delude the people into thinking we are trampled out the door. Reality is there aren't herds anymore. But, there are more deer than there is browse anymore. Since we lack bear, wolves and cougars, they have out-bred the available food. My woods is browsed as high as a tall deer can reach standing on deep snow crust. And if you think a deer shot is terrible...wait til you see a small, young one dragging itself, in skin and bones, to eat a brush it normally wouldnt touch. Or the deer that get turning into a blot when a semi hits it and drags it for half a mile. Nature is the law of tooth and fang. We are lucky to be on the top of the food chain. Any predator is more than happy to eat human flesh. As long as humans have canine teeth, we will eat meat. We can feel sorry for the creature we kill, and thank it for it's sacrifice so we may live. But, whether wild kill in a responsible way, or tortured by living in confinement and never seeing the sun...there is little difference. So donny boy..go buy an Hawaiian shirt and sun glasses and move out of one of the most crime ridden cities in Wisconsin.

Your profile says raised on a farm and your post days raised to fit into a city. You're all kinds of hypocritical.

11/3/2014 1:50:49 PM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  

orz
Portage, WI
67, joined Jul. 2010

My parents were both raise in major cities..Europe and US. We went to the city regularly and I was taken for riding lessons and to museums and taught how to act when in the city. Mom was a concert pianist and taught me the arts. Both had gone to colleges. I also went to rural schools and learned how to act and live on farms. So I have duality. I can dance ballet and gut a deer. Depends on needs and what is needed. And as a survivalist..I will outlast all you young ones who live in a virtual reality and have no common nor street smarts.

11/3/2014 7:57:50 PM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,311)
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from don_johnson99:

The DNR is a useless governmental agency. I have a friend that is a detective for the DNR. He has never held another job in his life. He makes over 125,000 a year plus benefits and expenses. He cried when Governor Walker made him contribute more to his health insurance and pension.

That guy sounds like a genuine a**hole.

That would explain why he's your friend!

11/4/2014 11:30:49 PM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  
lu777ck
Pardeeville, WI
50, joined Dec. 2013

hodag

orz, you don't have to explain anything to these people.

Some in the groups wonder why people would rather stick to playing the games and not get involved with these threads. Here is why.

11/5/2014 10:20:04 AM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  

orz
Portage, WI
67, joined Jul. 2010

Hodog and 777=neighbors.

11/6/2014 12:58:11 AM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  
lu777ck
Pardeeville, WI
50, joined Dec. 2013

12/3/2014 4:47:13 PM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,814)
Janesville, WI
56, joined Nov. 2013

Hodag, everyone knows you are just a redneck, shit kicking a**hole.

12/13/2014 7:26:20 PM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  
inknmetal
Waupaca, WI
29, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from mas200812:
Maybe some people have trouble spelling certain words. The same difference. Now please this is not a post to correct words people use, it is a post to see where all the hunters are. I am the op so if this crap continues u will be blocked from posting.

Lol dumbass

2/27/2015 4:16:23 AM Hunters in Wi close to montello | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,295)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010