Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

Like as if I ought to be pleased about that. palm coast singles Kelly Cheung, 26, from Skipton, was diagnosed with breast cancer right after a date she met on the dating app, Hinge, noticed a lump. Some absolutely free websites can be fairly light on in the information division so you have to make a dating decision virtually solely on appearance . onlyfans w 9 form Ashton describes her encounter meeting Matt for the 1st time.

free hookup websites no card

He arrived at my door with roses and a bottle of wine. lancaster ca hookups Politics, why Molly went into charity, existential concerns and the amazing name of her cat, Abraham. She believes that we can all advantage from proof based suggestions about how to have healthy and content relationships. is skout a good dating app CMB for men is such a bore go back to Tinder.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/21/2014 2:57:10 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  

clark_kent55
Redlands, CA
32, joined Aug. 2013

i wanna know what she said to him. I see all types of girls crying for equal rights. Yet they get to abuse guys. I love girls, but they're a conundrum

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/21/2014 5:42:31 PM Was ray rice really out of line?  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,731)
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

she spit in his face after probably screaming and swearing at him.
women want to be treated as equals then lets treat them as such.
BAM!!! down goes Frazier!!!

9/21/2014 6:11:32 PM Was ray rice really out of line?  
cp1968
North Woodstock, NH
49, joined Aug. 2014

A man can only take so much abuse. Women abuse men physically, verbally, emotionally, and sexually all the time. Men don't report it. They can't report it. They just quietly take it until they get pushed over the edge.

9/21/2014 6:26:26 PM Was ray rice really out of line?  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,003)
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

I think she may of hit him, the video was not clear, lots of women hit men, and expect to not get hit back, which is usually true, but every once in awhile a man decks their ass. if a woman does not want a man to hit her,then don't hit a man

9/22/2014 9:12:09 PM Was ray rice really out of line?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (58,589)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Beats his girl til she passes out and he drags her out by her hair and you wonder if he's "out of line"? What's this country coming to?

9/23/2014 1:28:44 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  

clark_kent55
Redlands, CA
32, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from driver406:
Beats his girl til she passes out and he drags her out by her hair and you wonder if he's "out of line"? What's this country coming to?

He struck her. That's not beating. Plus why did she agree to marry? Plus this country is already backwards.

9/23/2014 6:28:03 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  
cp1968
North Woodstock, NH
49, joined Aug. 2014

How is this any different than the Hicidic Jews hitting their wives or daughters, or the Muslims doing the same thing?That is a common practice in their culture even in the United States but we turn a blind eye because we don't want to deal with that issue.
How about all the women who hit their husbands in public? There isn't as near as much damage done when a woman hits a man but that is due to lack of strength. The action and intent is the same but we don't do anything about it. We just walk on by. There is definitely a double standard.

9/23/2014 8:04:52 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,731)
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

the women and the men who have lost their man cards will throw up a huge hissy fit
over our comments.

9/25/2014 8:46:05 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

I don't believe in hitting a women. BUT an exception is when she is beating on him. Then I call that self defense. There are women who hit first and then call the police when you hit back. You know when the police show you [the male] are going to jail, that's BS. She is the one that should go to jail for starting it in the first place.

9/26/2014 6:46:31 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  
cp1968
North Woodstock, NH
49, joined Aug. 2014

Anyone who hits someone first deserves to be hit back. Consequences of your actions. Why should it matter what gender they are. Yes, you should never hit a lady just because a true lady would never hit anyone. Once a women hits someone she is no longer a lady.

11/14/2014 12:05:09 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  
hereforlove85
Over 1,000 Posts (1,002)
Lancaster, SC
32, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from cp1968:
A man can only take so much abuse. Women abuse men physically, verbally, emotionally, and sexually all the time. Men don't report it. They can't report it. They just quietly take it until they get pushed over the edge.

11/14/2014 11:19:24 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,003)
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

apparently, she didnt think he was too far out of linek, she married him, after he knocked her out, lol

11/15/2014 1:22:46 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  
ron6280a
Over 2,000 Posts (2,830)
Detroit, MI
55, joined Oct. 2013

They are trash, both of them.

11/15/2014 11:44:17 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  

mr_bdm
Weirton, WV
51, joined Jul. 2014

FEMINISM...all my X whined about is i didnt treat her as an EQUAL...well you know what WOMEN ..YOUR NOT EQUAL!...in a RELIGIOUS,SOCIAL,POLITICAL,NEUROLOGICAL ,SCIENTIFIC,STRENGTH,MENTAL TOUGHNESS......YOU CAME FROM OUR RIB B*TCHES WAKE THE F**K UP...THATS WHY THE WORLD IS SO F**KED UP BECAUSE THE MAN HAS NO SAY SO >HE SHOULD BE HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD HANDS F@#$*:N DOWN .........HENCE THE WORD.....(MAN).GOD PUT MAN HERE FIRST.......RIGHT MEN...HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU MEN WITH YOUR OPINION.women run on pur emotion and hormonal nuttiness thats irrational from the get go.

12/4/2014 10:07:44 PM Was ray rice really out of line?  

norwegianwood64
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,187)
Dothan, AL
53, joined Jul. 2014

Rice is a 240lb pro football player and there was not a mark on her the next day. He obviously held back or else one punch would have resulted in her sucking her meals with a straw for the next 3 months.

My ex weighed 175lbs and her psycho boyfriend broke her jaw with one punch and he weighed 145lbs. What the f**k do you think Rice would do?

12/12/2014 2:00:00 PM Was ray rice really out of line?  

mr_bdm
Weirton, WV
51, joined Jul. 2014

i have never hit a women in my life brothers but how many of u can sit here and say that you like to have b4.....they can push you to heights of anger and frustration that to me is a toxic and dangerous mix for me anyway.but they thrive on it at a certain point and Rices girl seemed to have been trying to push his buttons.i am in no way justifying hitting any one period.but WOMEN can get under your skin quicker and easier than anyone or anything on the planet.WAIT....STEP KIDS AND X HUSBANDS and oh lets not forget..CHILD SUPPORT CASE WORKERS LMAO

12/12/2014 11:00:08 PM Was ray rice really out of line?  

wyomingblizzard
Rawlins, WY
56, joined Jun. 2011

In my opinion there is never an excuse to hit a woman. Yes they may piss you off and get under your skin but that is still no excuse. I dont care if they hit you first, still no excuse.

12/13/2014 7:07:48 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  

mr_bdm
Weirton, WV
51, joined Jul. 2014

thats what i said.....I HAVE NEVER HIT ONE.but i wonder how far you can be pushed b4 you want to crack them a good one.they want to be treated equal though.they can hit you,spit on you ,call the police on you,threaten you etc.i wonder if through the yrs.if the man did show a little authority that it would help or hurt the divorce rate.in the old days a man used to do it all the time and it was part of the culture.AND I AM IN NO WAY CONDONING IT.i am just saying the divorce rate has climbed since then. people stayed married through thick and thin.nowadays women initiate 75%of the divorces between 40-53 and like i said this new generation will be getting divorced over spilled milk.

12/13/2014 7:31:24 AM Was ray rice really out of line?  

mr_bdm
Weirton, WV
51, joined Jul. 2014

EQUAL RIGHTS AND FEMINISM IS KILLING MARRIAGE,THE MIDDLE CLASS AND KILLING THE COUNTRY.i know growing up just the threat of knowing if i got out of line i could get cracked made me stay in line.if you notice now you cant whip your kids...LOOK AT THEM ME GENERATION ,they are SO F#@%ED UP its outta hand.woohoo i cant wait til i end up in a home and they are taking care of me ...hahahahaha.they will unplug you to charge their cell phone or to play x box.LMAO! it spawned the GREATEST GENERATION AND THANK GOD FOR THAT or we would all be speaking german and eating sour kraut.