Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

do online hookup sites actually work

Their answer will inform you no matter if they have already started liking you or will they will need a couple of additional dates to create the same feelings as you have for them. connecticut dating I hope these on line dating inquiries to ask prior to meeting in individual will help you decide if the man you are chatting with is dating. Talking about their career can deliver some insight into whether or not they re more analytical or inventive. meetme search bar And so any try to assist us don t forget that, no matter if we decided to go on an additional date with them or not, is welcome in my books.

sexting hookup

Just as she decided to attain out, Ellen stated her ex known as her up. chat chico But if you happen to be unsure exactly where to begin, it really is actually just about asking the suitable questions. I personally will in no way meet up with any person if I haven t had a good look at their photos. fresno adult look I feel that other apps are full with dodgy individuals except for CMB.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/19/2014 9:29:55 PM Don't need words show me  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
58, joined Aug. 2012

So many people say "i love you, miss you, you're so sweet etc." these are just words I always say actions speak louder than words. I have been seeing JE for 3 months now he talks the talk but i have never been to his home says i am welcome but always has an excuse for me not to go. I get mixed feelings is he hiding some one or is it just a coincidence.
I feel like a 1 night stand comes late spends the night leaves early in the morning. I have asked him he says he is married to his job. Works 12 and 16 hours.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/19/2014 9:44:39 PM Don't need words show me  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,274)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

This guy is not open with you, and this is probably the way he relate to women .
He doesn 't matter what he is hiding, the point is that he is the kind of guy who keeps a distance between him and his woman.

You can either take it and go on having your life and enjoy the sex with him (when he is around), or seeking someone else.

Your life, your choice.

11/19/2014 10:02:59 PM Don't need words show me  

naturebiy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,666)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

When I am with a woman I always whisper dirty things in her ear..with the guarantee I will follow up later

Its called mental foreplay.

Just tell the guy.. I want to be a part of your life..and I would like to come stay the night with you.

11/19/2014 10:54:52 PM Don't need words show me  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from marlotho:
So many people say "i love you, miss you, you're so sweet etc." these are just words I always say actions speak louder than words. I have been seeing JE for 3 months now he talks the talk but i have never been to his home says i am welcome but always has an excuse for me not to go. I get mixed feelings is he hiding some one or is it just a coincidence.
I feel like a 1 night stand comes late spends the night leaves early in the morning. I have asked him he says he is married to his job. Works 12 and 16 hours.

This is so sad....woman that don't have no dignity all about themselves.

11/19/2014 10:59:23 PM Don't need words show me  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,290)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Ok first your profile doesn't reflect your current situation. Why?

Second, sounds like you are just his booty call.

Ask him to come and spend time with you during the day or u ain't giving it up. If he still makes excuses then u figure out want you want.

Being his booty call or move on? find a guy who has time your requesting. Don't be a pushover...decide.

11/19/2014 10:59:51 PM Don't need words show me  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,549)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

If u feel like a one night stand, then that is what u are, you're allowing this man to misused u and he could
be married but not to his job

11/19/2014 11:03:19 PM Don't need words show me  

theloser2123
Radford, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014
online now!

It amazes me how dumb women are on here. Open your eyes. Yes he's using you for probably terrible sex on your part. It's women like you that make it so easy for guys to get laid in one night. Just f**king pathetic

11/19/2014 11:04:12 PM Don't need words show me  
legaleye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,492)
Columbus, OH
62, joined Mar. 2008

Somewhere there is a balance between words and deeds. If after three months, that balance is not starting to appear, then it is time to have a conversation about it. Talk to him more than us.

A question.... what does he do on weekends? Perhaps this Sunday he can take you out to an early dinner and then visit his house to balance out where you are all spending your time. Even a couple hours would work. Not sure if he has significant collections of things, but if so there should be stories to tell, and hopefully you want to listen.

Personally, when seeing someone, I want a lot of face time. Some of that time may be at the all night diner at midnight, but its face time. A few hours each day on the weekend should be an easy thought.

I wont speculate. A lot of guys I know have relationship issues and are wary of anything that speaks to commitment. Dont assume, communicate.

Good luck.

11/19/2014 11:25:10 PM Don't need words show me  
missamicable
Hurst, TX
55, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
It amazes me how dumb women are on here. Open your eyes. Yes he's using you for probably terrible sex on your part. It's women like you that make it so easy for guys to get laid in one night. Just f**king pathetic

Couldn't have said it better myself.

11/19/2014 11:30:09 PM Don't need words show me  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (41,722)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

My ex worked a lot like that...thrived on it, just how she was....and sometimes it was more talk, than walk.

I suggest this....just show up at his front door out of the blue.

If he ushers you away from the house in a hurry....there you go.

If not....who knows.

Even if he is legit...it seems a compatibility factor problem.

and it could be he only see's you as someone to get with and thats it.

11/19/2014 11:36:46 PM Don't need words show me  
mehbleh
Glendale, AZ
99, joined Oct. 2014

What do you call what you are doing?

You spouting words to internet strangers rather than showing your guy you have a problem with his behavior.

11/19/2014 11:54:59 PM Don't need words show me  
purdiibirdi
Nice
France
40, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from marlotho:

three months of excuses.... umm, i'd be saying, "later....."

11/19/2014 11:55:51 PM Don't need words show me  
get2knowuwell3
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,820)
Fort Worth, TX
45, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from purdiibirdi:
three months of excuses.... umm, i'd be saying, "later....."

no wait......my divorce is almost final

11/20/2014 12:10:51 AM Don't need words show me  
purdiibirdi
Nice
France
40, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from get2knowuwell3:
no wait......my divorce is almost final

so, you keep saying!!!

11/20/2014 12:46:43 AM Don't need words show me  

ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,086)
Redding, CA
58, joined Jun. 2012

Op, it's time for you to move on..you ARE his booty call girl..sorry to say but with the info given how can we think any other way..if you know where he lives then why not pop in for a surprise visit??..Good luck!..

11/20/2014 6:57:14 PM Don't need words show me  

chelleleeanne
Camden, TN
45, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from marlotho:
. What is his first name?

11/20/2014 7:07:42 PM Don't need words show me  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,742)
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

Those actions would speak clearly to me.

11/20/2014 7:11:58 PM Don't need words show me  
jimmco
Monroe, NY
52, joined Sep. 2014

Forget him please. Move the freak on. He's saying all these sweet nothings to you, to keep you where you are.

Use your noggin OP....put your heart on the shelf and think rationale about what's best for you....continuing to be blind, continuing to not accept what is, or realizing YOU are more important than to put up with his bulls%#&t

Up to you OP...

11/20/2014 7:17:09 PM Don't need words show me  
jimmco
Monroe, NY
52, joined Sep. 2014

Oh..... you said you feel like a "one night stand" then you probably have been for 3 months because you keep puttin' out even though he has not invited you to his home.

That's ridiculous....!! Would you have invited him to your place way before 3 months?

If so, you're the honest one.

He's playing games.

Your call OP

11/20/2014 9:00:13 PM Don't need words show me  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I thank all of you for your input. It has helped a lot. I am going to try to go to his house 1 more time this week if there are excuses then I am done. I have talked to him about feeling like a one night stand that is when he came up with his work.
Again Thanks

11/20/2014 9:15:08 PM Don't need words show me  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,260)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

Go over when he's at work, and meet his wifey!!

11/20/2014 11:39:14 PM Don't need words show me  

miss277volts
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,119)
Lakeland, FL
44, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Does he make you feel good about yourself? Apparently not as you are questioning him.. He is making you feel like a one night stand... Question answered...
Do you feel you deserve better? If so tell him bye bye.
If you are happy with how it is, keep going..

Good luck.

11/21/2014 12:36:44 AM Don't need words show me  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,290)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Hope she comes back and tells us the outcome.

11/21/2014 1:16:05 AM Don't need words show me  

grneyesrme
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,408)
Sacramento, CA
46, joined Aug. 2013

If you aren't happy & it seems suspicious. It's probably because it is.

11/21/2014 1:19:55 AM Don't need words show me  

ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,086)
Redding, CA
58, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from grneyesrme:
If you aren't happy & it seems suspicious. It's probably because it is.

Yep..I agree..

11/21/2014 6:20:52 AM Don't need words show me  

soulfullaussie
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,799)
Victoria
Australia
48, joined May. 2014

Yep they have to show you ...Actions do speak louder than words .. but sometimes word when said right can be Amazing .. especial if the guy has a sexy voice and I am blindfolded

11/21/2014 9:25:47 AM Don't need words show me  

lynyrd80
Wood River, NE
53, joined Jan. 2014

Really, any decent man will want to spend as much time with you as possible. I do.
A relationship, a good one, has to be anytime anyplace.

11/21/2014 10:18:37 AM Don't need words show me  
frappeyes
Houston, TX
67, joined Nov. 2011

Read your own profile - you want to do things and make memories - nothing is happening in this relationship other than he comes to your house, you have sex, he leaves in the morning. Are these the kind of memories you were talking about? I suspect not. Its way past time to move on.

11/23/2014 7:26:32 AM Don't need words show me  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,214)
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

...and the haters are going to hate, hate, hate.

and the taco sauce lickers are going to lick, lick, lick.

and the players are going to play, play, play.

and the illegals are going to lie, cheat, steal.

Shake it Off ... oh ... oh ... Shake it Off.

... and the caffeine addicts are going to d*ck, d*ck, d*ck.

and the stealers are going to steal, steal, steal.

and the Kool aid drinkers are going to drink, drink, drink.

and the Politicians are going to wh*re, wh*re, wh*re.

Shake it Off ... oh ... oh .. Shake it off, Shake it off, Shake it off.

11/24/2014 1:21:54 AM Don't need words show me  
bill_i_am2
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,172)
FPO, AP
52, joined Apr. 2010

11/25/2014 10:25:26 PM Don't need words show me  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,803)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

OP you are dead on. I've said for years judge the guy by his ACTIONS not his words! You've got the right idea, OP.

The guy? I agree. Something stinks and it isn't you. Might be time to have the heart to heart talk and find out what's going on. He may be completely wasting your time.

11/25/2014 11:16:47 PM Don't need words show me  
amusicluvr
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,369)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

OP - You are being played. Why waste your time on a guy like that?

11/25/2014 11:22:41 PM Don't need words show me  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from pickygirl72:
Hope she comes back and tells us the outcome.

Well the out come is going well. He came to my place again this time NO sex he was ok with that. Said he thought more of me than just that. We slept in the same bed still no sex, later had a heart to heart talk. When he left I felt good. He gave me his address so I could visit him, gave me his land line phone number which is a good sign.(that's how I caught the last guy cheating "Nancy" called left a message and I heard it.)
I still say thank you every one.
If no one has read my profile I am new to the dating scene. My husband of 33 years died 5 years ago. I really don't know how to deal with these situations.

11/26/2014 6:45:21 PM Don't need words show me  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,184)
New York, NY
27, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from marlotho:

Words are just thoughts written, while actions are thoughts demonstrated. I rather demonstrate the thoughts in my mind rather than write it down and talk about as it does nothing to emotionally stimulate the person that I am interested in.

With that said, has he demonstrated how much he is committed to you as well as show his dedication in wanting to strengthen this relationship? If not, like you, I have serious question. But frankly, this is nothing but speculation on my part so until you ask him yourself and get him to be truthful to you, then all you can do is speculate......gamer

11/26/2014 7:00:20 PM Don't need words show me  

ruthsan6
Orlando, FL
53, joined Dec. 2013

Go with your FIRST instinct! There is something up with the dude...

11/27/2014 1:19:00 AM Don't need words show me  

tooflyforawhguy
Oshkosh, WI
22, joined Oct. 2014
online now!

Quote from marlotho:

Right!?

11/27/2014 7:01:59 AM Don't need words show me  

kingslayer99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,936)
Galveston, TX
48, joined Oct. 2014
online now!

Big clue OP If a guy never has you over to his place he's full of shit he's married.

How can you be that dumb? Day two go to his place!

11/27/2014 5:00:08 PM Don't need words show me  
hz_april
San Antonio, TX
47, joined Nov. 2014

OP, something definitely isn't right. He's married or something else that's not right. You should have been to his place by now.

11/27/2014 6:35:39 PM Don't need words show me  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,919)
Blue Diamond, NV
45, joined Jan. 2012

I wouldn't take a man like that seriously. I've dated one like that. He ended up being

with his wife still that he had told me he was separated from 'and' he was cheating on

both me and her with other women at the same time. In fact, he had quite the busy

schedule. Just move on. If you like the sex that much then hang around but don't take him

seriously. He's not worth it.

11/27/2014 6:46:09 PM Don't need words show me  
midnightangel33
Beverly Hills, CA
34, joined Nov. 2014

Maybe he works so much his house is filthy and he's embarrassed.

Stop sucking his d*ck long enough to use your mouth to ask him why.

11/28/2014 1:58:29 AM Don't need words show me  

carolinachic51
Westminster, SC
51, joined Nov. 2014

Hmmm whose place is closest to his work?? Yours or his? If he is working that much, could it just be a convenience issue?

You really should discuss with him how you are feeling about all this. He may have issues with intimacy or any other myriad of reasons. Ask him!

11/28/2014 4:49:33 AM Don't need words show me  

chambella
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,046)
New South Wales
Australia
94, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from marlotho:

I would suggest that it is true what he says.. he says he is married but not to his job.

Say Next.

Quote from kingslayer99:
Big clue OP If a guy never has you over to his place he's full of shit he's married.

How can you be that dumb? Day two go to his place!

Ooops you had already said what i thought LOL

[Edited 11/28/2014 4:52:24 AM ]

11/30/2014 9:56:33 PM Don't need words show me  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from gamerman17:
Words are just thoughts written, while actions are thoughts demonstrated. I rather demonstrate the thoughts in my mind rather than write it down and talk about as it does nothing to emotionally stimulate the person that I am interested in.

With that said, has he demonstrated how much he is committed to you as well as show his dedication in wanting to strengthen this relationship? If not, like you, I have serious question. But frankly, this is nothing but speculation on my part so until you ask him yourself and get him to be truthful to you, then all you can do is speculate......gamer

Finally he has thank you

11/30/2014 10:02:53 PM Don't need words show me  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from carolinachic51:
Hmmm whose place is closest to his work?? Yours or his? If he is working that much, could it just be a convenience issue?

You really should discuss with him how you are feeling about all this. He may have issues with intimacy or any other myriad of reasons. Ask him!

His home is closest to his work. takes him an 90 min. to come to my place. We talked he wants to spend more time with me. He has talked of me moving in with him not today but near future. When I am ready. The fact that he travels that far to see me shows dedication. He even made the effort to meet my daughter.

12/1/2014 8:43:27 PM Don't need words show me  

vagmasterflash
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

It worked itself out. No exlax was needed. All is good. Yay.