Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnals

Our moderation group checks new profiles each day to prevent scams and undesirable profiles and in case of difficulties our team is at your disposal 24 hours a day. christian singles ohio Eharmony recognizes it can be complicated to meet persons with whom you share typical interests and targets inside your geographical area, and we can aid. From talking about the reason for swiping correct, to juggling over delectable meals selection, it is time to address the far more serious questions. how to get laid online quick While the core characteristics like swiping and chatting are free, HER also gives premium paid memberships that let users to eliminate advertisements and undo skips.

mega personal classified

Alternatively of just expecting to GET factors look at what you re willing to GIVE very first. buford dating I recall pondering that it was either the cutest factor or the weirdest thing. It meant each our videos appeared side by side on screen and as the initial poster, she would have been notified that I had completed a duet with her. kazakhstan girl dating You can share some cheesy moments from the past and laugh out loud, as a result easing the situation.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/19/2014 10:18:11 PM Google Form with Immediate Feedback Loopage  

deeptangoflyfre
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
San Diego, CA
49, joined Jan. 2014

I know I know... I am a fool to put my security in google but they have my golden key..

What I am looking for is a method to use Google Form to do triggered processing and also to provide live feedback, such as calculations and so forth?

Example:

First question asks for the operators social security number and dl # with birthdate. A lookup is done to see if that matches what is in the database and what credentials they have. The operator maybe just limited to entering orders, or maybe they can create new clients, modify orders, etc...

Based on the credentialing, the menu selection is formed.

Lets say they are about to put in an order and they have permission to create a new client if necessary:

First the date and time are confirmed. I'd like this to be an enter to choose the current date & time.

Then the customer is queried. Either the customer's full social security and birth date, credit card number with zip & code and/or spouse's said information is entered to do a quick and accurate search. If the lookup does not bring up any records, they may try another number which will be retained for later convenience.

If the customer is not found, a form can be started on another terminal for the customer to fill out while the order is being created by the operator and then service is done.

When the operator puts in the details of the order (ie. 5 units of bleach at $.50 = $2.50 + tax + state & fed highway tax = total) the totals are calculated out and displayed on another screen or region. Perhaps this is just a html receipt. Whatever, I'd like it in real time. That way they can tell the customer the total or be prepared with security elements if the said price is going to require a defensive stance.

IF you wish, please replace the credit card number & social security numbers with names and phone numbers or something benign yet unique like cabbage patch dolls personal name. Whatever it takes.

This has potential

I'm going to do this but how?

I love you for reading this and considering the possibilities.

There is no limit except what we limit ourselves to.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/24/2014 5:48:19 AM Google Form with Immediate Feedback Loopage  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

I only briefly looked at google forms. I didn't see any options for creating triggers. I'm not sure it can be done. It looks passive.