Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal reviews

Men and women ordinarily have a story about why they do not eat particular foods. denver free dating services Some folks uncover that it s significant to retain their own friendships although in a relationship, even though other people don t want to invest their social time apart. Once the matter is reported, the EBT card will be deactivated so the added benefits can not be utilized by any individual else. pof priority message Open ended queries let the other particular person to express their correct, genuine self, says Courtney Tracy, LCSW, PsyD, a therapist and partnership expert.

skipthegames sex

Emma, a writer, met her husband Anthony, an electrician, by way of Tinder. classified ads the villages fl Perhaps I get off the EA Forum, go outdoors and inform that cute girl I pass each and every day all about Peter Singer s drowning kid believed experiment. Every single appointment will have a predestined connection that substantially influences your life. meetme dating These who choose complexity are twice as most likely to lean conservative, those who opt for simplicity are twice as most likely to lean liberal, the internet site said.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/20/2014 6:14:03 PM I need some advice  

belizeanblist
Over 2,000 Posts (2,199)
North Las Vegas, NV
27, joined Feb. 2013

I have a 7 month old pit, I had since she was born so I bottle fed her and everything . I would let her sleep with me, nap on my lap, when she's sick I would put her in the bathroom so the steam could clear her congestion. Basically I spoiled her and carried her everywhere I went.

My problem is now she's too big to do all of those things, i wont allow her in my bed anymore and my legs hurt when she lays on them. I think she notice that im saying no to more things which makes her whine a lot.

At night, she would whine and cry until I let her lay with me, she would whine and cry if I leave. Its making ppl highly upset because she wont stop until I come home.

I dont know what to do to break her out of this habit.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/21/2014 3:54:05 PM I need some advice  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from belizeanblist:
I have a 7 month old pit, I had since she was born so I bottle fed her and everything . I would let her sleep with me, nap on my lap, when she's sick I would put her in the bathroom so the steam could clear her congestion. Basically I spoiled her and carried her everywhere I went.

My problem is now she's too big to do all of those things, i wont allow her in my bed anymore and my legs hurt when she lays on them. I think she notice that im saying no to more things which makes her whine a lot.

At night, she would whine and cry until I let her lay with me, she would whine and cry if I leave. Its making ppl highly upset because she wont stop until I come home.

I dont know what to do to break her out of this habit.

My Dear Ms. belizeanblist
No problem what-so-ever....
The answer is simple...
Get rid of that D A M N mutt NOW...
And let MEEeeeee come and live with you.
And DON'T forget:
i is a lover not a fighter...

So if sex, food, or marriage is out of the question..
Then just send me money
and

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

11/21/2014 4:11:38 PM I need some advice  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

OP- because of the pup being bottle raised from day one, with no litter mate socialization, and with your description of how she was raised as well as the description of her behavior now, it sounds like your dog has severe separation anxiety issues.
I'd say your best bet is to contact a dog behaviorist/trainer in your area.

11/22/2014 8:45:47 AM I need some advice  

ablessedlady
Painesville, OH
62, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from digitaldog:

My Dear Ms. belizeanblist
No problem what-so-ever....
The answer is simple...
Get rid of that D A M N mutt NOW...
And let MEEeeeee come and live with you.
And DON'T forget:
i is a lover not a fighter...

So if sex, food, or marriage is out of the question..
Then just send me money
and

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

Enjoyed your creative reply Not that you answered the ?. Would like to know how you put the animations in posts????

11/22/2014 10:44:11 AM I need some advice  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ablessedlady:
Enjoyed your creative reply Not that you answered the ?. Would like to know how you put the animations in posts????

I is SOOoooo happy you likes my posting cause
posting pictures in forums is fun ..
and easier then howling at the moon..
Just follow these SIMPLE
code instructions..

-XoXoXoX-

11/22/2014 2:21:56 PM I need some advice  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

Oh, cool! Thanks Digitaldog- I knew some of how to do this, but I also know you make your own gifs. If I may ask, how do you make those?

[Edited 11/22/2014 2:23:43 PM ]

11/22/2014 3:31:48 PM I need some advice  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from msreesi:
Oh, cool! Thanks Digitaldog- I knew some of how to do this, but I also know you make your own gifs. If I may ask, how do you make those?

My Dear Ms. msreesi
Hey..!!! This place is for PET LOVERS .....
I don't know what the story is with all you gals..
But you can easily steal/borrow/use "gif images" from Photobucket..
( i.e. PhotoBucket.com ) -
or if you want to make your own without purchasing the software you
can go here...

http://makeagif.com/ -

and now let's all behave and NO more monkey-business..!!
And I need your help cause:

-XoXoXoX-

11/22/2014 4:08:25 PM I need some advice  

belizeanblist
Over 2,000 Posts (2,199)
North Las Vegas, NV
27, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from msreesi:
OP- because of the pup being bottle raised from day one, with no litter mate socialization, and with your description of how she was raised as well as the description of her behavior now, it sounds like your dog has severe separation anxiety issues.

She grew up with my Chihuahua, it did get worse when he died

11/22/2014 4:11:40 PM I need some advice  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

Thanks DigitalDog- I'll check that site out. I've used photobucket gifs, but saw the ones you made and liked them. I almost asked you yesterday about them I thought it would be cool and fun to make my own.

As far as being a pet lover, Yep! I am! You'll see all of mine on my profile. LOL They keep me busy. Although one is not classified as a pet. She's Service. She and I trained each other.

OT- Op- get a crate, and train your dog to stay in it while you are gone. But you have to start while at home with her. Get her to go in the crate(kennel) and give her a treat, do that until she goes in readily. Next, have her go in, and then shut the door. She will cry. DO NOT give her a treat when she cries. In fact, do not speak to or look at her when she is crying. When she stops crying, wait about a minute, and if she is still quiet, then give her a treat, and let her out. Keep extending the time frame that she is quiet in the kennel, until she is quiet all the time that she's in it. Pittie's are smart dogs, and although it'll take time, she should learn really fast. This is actually elementary stuff that she should have been taught from the time she was a small pup. Like us, they too need their space, although right now, you are going to have a job convincing her of that. If she mattered enough to spoil, she matters enough to work with and re-program and re-train (and I don't doubt that you love her). It's all about her learning that she does things because you want her to. YOU have to be the Alpha.

11/22/2014 4:14:03 PM I need some advice  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

She's missing your chihuahua then. That will add to the issue. Anything I think of that will help, I'll gladly share. Please know I don't doubt at all that you love her very much. It's just a matter of her learning her place in the pack.

[Edited 11/22/2014 4:14:44 PM ]

11/23/2014 3:30:11 PM I need some advice  

kraven_morehed
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,465)
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from msreesi:

nope..it is a dominance issue,because she has let the dog believe that it is in charge,and crawl all over/on top of her,and she isnt strong enough to take control back,because she refuses to accept the fact that it is a dog,and not a person,which makes her weak in the eyes of the dog.

11/23/2014 3:33:32 PM I need some advice  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

thats because the chihuahua that died used to be the dominant one,and after it died,since the owner is weak,the other dog stepped up into the dominant position in the pack,because in the animal world SOMEBODY has to be in control of the pack.

11/23/2014 5:00:04 PM I need some advice  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from kraven_morehed:
nope..it is a dominance issue,because she has let the dog believe that it is in charge,and crawl all over/on top of her,and she isnt strong enough to take control back,because she refuses to accept the fact that it is a dog,and not a person,which makes her weak in the eyes of the dog.

I knew that too, and I did note about it going everywhere with her, and laying on her lap all the time, and all. I almost posted about it being dominance and her giving it the Alpha role over herself, but sometimes, it can come out too blunt and hurt feelings. Hurting someone's feelings rarely helps a situation. So I do my best NOT to offend anyone.
So I gave the advice to talk to a trainer- and also the advice about crate training. Crate training should help teach her dog he isn't boss. Both suggestions I gave were a good start to get her headed in the right direction with her dog, without hurting feelings or causing offense.

11/23/2014 6:18:43 PM I need some advice  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

One more thing I'll add, the whining and crying when she leaves is what made me also think of separation anxiety.

[Edited 11/23/2014 6:20:32 PM ]

11/23/2014 11:15:36 PM I need some advice  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,883)
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

Its a lack of pack leader control by owner, if you allow them behaviors like that at a young age, it becomes a problem at an older age. But at 7 months old she isn't too old to learn it tho. She knows if she cries/whimpers that you'll give in...she wins. No cruelty is involved in being a pack leader, but since you've allowed it so long you'll prob have to get a lil firm with her & change your behavior on letting her get by with things. Where is Cesar Millan at when we need him??

If you've never seen his show you can learn ALOT...he gets into their minds

11/23/2014 11:28:17 PM I need some advice  

dances_in_woods
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

He can prob explain their minds better then I can. Getting on you is sign of dominance, the whine/cry sounds like seperation anxiety & confusion on what her part is in the 'pack'.

11/23/2014 11:48:28 PM I need some advice  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from dances_in_woods:
the whine/cry sounds like seperation anxiety & confusion on what her part is in the 'pack'.

That's what I was talking about when I mentioned separation anxiety. But I realize it ties in with the dominance issue.

It all comes from putting a persons head on a dog's body. That doesn't work so well. They don't think as we do. We can't humanize them (that confuses them), so we have to try to see things the way they do, the best we can.

11/24/2014 11:07:14 AM I need some advice  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from dances_in_woods:
He can prob explain their minds better then I can. Getting on you is sign of dominance, the whine/cry sounds like seperation anxiety & confusion on what her part is in the 'pack'.

the whining/crying is simply just his way of disagreeing with you for not letting him be in control.
(thats what dogs do)
it works,too,cuz the OP has caved every time.

11/24/2014 12:00:34 PM I need some advice  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from kraven_morehed:
the whining/crying is simply just his way of disagreeing with you for not letting him be in control.
(thats what dogs do)
it works,too,cuz the OP has caved every time.

Maybe I misread it a bit too, because I've never allowed mine to be or act that way? I do not like dogs that jump on me, nor cats to rub against me. I'm the boss. lol

If you bottle feed, you feed them, stimulate them (bathroom), and put them back in their bed, so they learn to have space and give space. I still don't understand why someone would bottle feed from birth. Even if the mother died, it would be preferable to find a "surrogate" mother so the dog would learn "pack" social skills. I still scratch my head over that.

11/24/2014 2:13:29 PM I need some advice  

dances_in_woods
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

I fully agree with both ya'll(forgive my tx accent)

From day one on getting a pup or dog I've never allowed it getting on me, or get on bed or furniture. I'm the Alpha...I get the bed & couch & I'm the 1st one to eat, 1st to go out the door & come back in etc...
My Border collie doesn't dominate my space, me/furniture, sleep with me etc...
He still gets plenty of love & affection big time, has his own bed, toys, they just need a leader, they look to you for it.

11/27/2014 7:57:44 PM I need some advice  

kingslayer99
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,801)
Arlington, TN
52, joined Oct. 2014

Op hate to say this but you basically wrecked that dog! Once you spoil an animal especially a dog like a pit you have mentally f**ked it up! Now you have to either spend the cash on training it or get rid of it. I hate to be blunt but you f**ked that animal up!

Never spoil a dog it's not a baby !