Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

Even though memorable, our conversations eventually fizzled out. vermont dating sites I thought she was visiting as a buddy, so when I picked her up from the airport, I gave her a friendly hug and we went sightseeing about Windsor Castle. He apologised for being late, as he had gotten pulled over for speeding and the cop gave him a really hard time. best danish dating sites Following 4 years in the trenches, I finally met my match we had mutual friends on Facebook and he chatted me up by saying he liked my photograph and we got married just prior to Christmas.

skip the games

If you are on a individual connection, like at dwelling, you can run an anti virus scan on your device to make confident it is not infected with malware. jewish singles st louis That becoming stated, you can click on the ‘Discover tab and like a handful of folks per day. If you are searching for love you have come to the proper spot. doublelist monterey You may possibly have some dodgy encounters, guys who want to move to rapid and such, but you don t specifically have to have to fear for your life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/25/2014 10:42:56 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,318)
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 11/25/2014 10:43:25 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/25/2014 11:42:03 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

candmann73
Petersburg, VA
41, joined Apr. 2014

first
silly me I thought this Forum was gread to relationship

[Edited 11/25/2014 11:43:39 AM ]

11/25/2014 12:55:38 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cubcougar:
El Presidente De La Casablanca ...

he lies and n**ger f**ks Main Street for the Rich, Creepy Old Guys named Donald that get taco sauce no their swartzn**ger ..

as the cheapest wh*res ... cheapest drugs ... and cheapest slaves ..

are from Messico.

They lick taco sauce off the swartzn**ger .. just like an Calista Billary Shriver wife would who do it for FREE.

As long as you don't divorce them .. then it will cost ya.

Go ask Ah-Nold how much taco sauce no the swartzn**ger cost ...

he got money .. he ok.

IF he wanted to kill his wife and get his OJ Simpson on .. he be a free man.

Ahhhhh ... Money .... creepy guy ...

say no more !!!

To bad I give my self to my woman .. and not interested in being a slut.

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

Undocumented Immigrants to the United States, also referred to in the media as undocumented immigration, is the act by foreign nationals of entering the United States without government permission (i.e., a visa) and in violation of immigration law of the United States, or staying beyond the termination date of a visa, also in violation of the law. In 2012 the Obama administration spent 18 billion dollars on immigration enforcement programs; more than the budget for all other federal law enforcement agencies that year combined.[1]

The undocumented immigrant population of the United States in 2008 was estimated by the Center for Immigration Studies to be about 11 million people, down from 12.5 million people in 2007.[2] Other estimates range from 7 to 30 million.[3][4][5] According to a Pew Hispanic Center report, in 2004, 57% of illegal immigrants were from Mexico; 24% were from other Latin American countries, primarily from Central America;[6] 9% were from Asia; 6% were from Europe and Canada; and 3% were from Africa and the rest of the world.[6

Illegal immigrants continue to exceed the number of legal immigrants —a trend that has held steady since the 1990s. While the majority of illegal immigrants continue to concentrate in places with existing large Hispanic communities, increasingly illegal immigrants are settling throughout the rest of the country.[7]

An estimated 14 million people live in families in which the head of household or the spouse is in the United States without authorization.[7] unauthorized immigrants arriving in recent years tend to be better educated than those who have been in the country a decade or more. A quarter of all immigrants who have arrived in recent years have at least some college education. Nonetheless, illegal immigrants as a group tend to be less educated than other sections of the U.S. population: 49 percent haven't completed high school, compared with 9 percent of native-born Americans and 25 percent of legal immigrants.[7]

Illegal immigrants work in many sectors of the U.S. economy. According to National Public Radio in 2005, about 3 percent work in agriculture; 33 percent have jobs in service industries; and substantial numbers can be found in construction and related occupations (16 percent), and in production, installation, and repair (17 percent).[7] According to USA Today in 2006, about 4 percent work in farming; 21 percent have jobs in service industries; and substantial numbers can be found in construction and related occupations (19 percent), and in production, installation, and repair (15 percent), with 12% in sales, 10% in management, and 8% in transportation.[8] Illegal immigrants have lower incomes than both legal immigrants and native-born Americans, but earnings do increase somewhat the longer an individual is in the country.[7]
You should vote for Republicans.You're gonna have a higher chance to getting rid of illegal immigrants.And why do you hate Mexican people?Didn't your parents and school teachers teach you not to hate? And the word n**ger is an offensive word to African Americans.What and how would you react if someone called you the "C" word?

11/25/2014 2:17:02 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

11/25/2014 3:18:25 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  
urealysucklol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,096)
San Benito, TX
42, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

11/25/2014 6:32:38 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cubcougar:
and what 'C' word is that ...

c*nt ...

crazy ...

cracker ...

coon ...

I use BIG people words ... and not little children conversations.

I use the Dictionary ... not something out of my Magical Thinking with my immature judgments, expectations, justifications and invalidations.

Step on crack (C word) .. break your Mothers back ...

and there is nothing wrong with Messicans ...

other then being crazy f**ks.

Just like the pieces of shit for human beings such as Jeffery Dahlmer .. born and raised in the USA.

Ted Bundy ... John Wayne Gayce ... Sam Berkowitz .. Andrew Cunanan ...

they are all Americans ... and did it the right way.

Some of them maybe cop killers ...

The Illegal messicans .. do ALL THAT .. and lie, cheat and steal.

just a little more sick then the home grown ones.

So that is just a little bit of a difference.

The LEGAL MESSICANS .. they do it the right way, the obey the law, respect people.

The illegals .. do not.

simple as that ... but you have to use Big People words and Big People thinking to get it.

Big People like Malcolm X .. Chris Rock ... George Carlin ... Robin Williams ... Bill Maher ...

there are lots of other big people in the world then that.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

I agree with that.

11/25/2014 7:05:43 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  
Karmakicked
Rocky Mount, VA
37, joined Oct. 2014

Way to much reading!

11/25/2014 7:17:38 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,871)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Hey, I don't have my rabbies shot.

So, if someone who has, could put the op back into his cage, slide some chow under the bars and throw away the key.

We'd appreciate it.

Damn it...he got out again.

11/25/2014 7:51:42 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

11/25/2014 8:04:01 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

24milkduds
Over 2,000 Posts (3,997)
San Francisco, CA
55, joined Mar. 2012

: Story

11/25/2014 8:34:07 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

lovetodoit
Over 1,000 Posts (1,402)
Buffalo, MO
59, joined Sep. 2011

Um stfu , even if any of the shit u spew is true ur delivery sucks so until then,, shall I reiterate or do u get it.

11/25/2014 9:55:21 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

mtrctylady
Canton, MI
66, joined Sep. 2013

You are so wrong in so many ways. First of all, you put your post in a Relationship forum. You can't spell. And to top it off, why are you hating on hispanics? What have they done to you?

11/25/2014 10:14:36 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

sandra49ok
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Shelton, WA
55, joined Sep. 2008

wow thanks for the badly spelled racist rant I think you must be old and grouchy

11/26/2014 12:00:34 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,184)
Mauston, WI
48, joined Jan. 2012

I will wait for the movie to come out.

11/26/2014 12:04:08 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

l380
Over 1,000 Posts (1,552)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from ronleeseberg:
I will wait for the movie to come out.

11/26/2014 12:09:47 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from daveissolo530:
I agree with that.

yup ... keep on the learning curve of me guy ...

eventually you will agree with everything I present for your consideration.

I make mistakes .. I am human ... but I am pretty good, pretty sharp;

got my Duck Disease in a row.

11/26/2014 12:20:31 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

11/26/2014 1:58:08 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
I f**king hate beaners more than anyone. But I like them more then your dumb shithead ass
I'll pretend that I didn't hear or see your replies.They are full of shit from a trash talking shit 4 brains,Hispanic hating white trash piece of shit like you.

11/26/2014 2:16:01 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cubcougar:
yup ... keep on the learning curve of me guy ...

eventually you will agree with everything I present for your consideration.

I make mistakes .. I am human ... but I am pretty good, pretty sharp;

got my Duck Disease in a row.

Sorry for the disrespect but I can learn absolutely nothing from you.And for the record,You're not the only one who is smart.I have an 11th grade education and unlike you I don't hate Hispanics or illegal immigrants.I had a bad encounter with a racist Hispanic man calling me a n**ger in front of his redneck friends and it pissed me off enough for me to make death threats against him but I don't hate him or any other Hispanic out there.You should blame your racist parents and friends for turning you into a racist a**hole.Stop hating blacks and Hispanics and love for a reason.

11/26/2014 2:29:29 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
I f**king hate beaners more than anyone. But I like them more then your dumb shithead ass
I apologize to you for the last reply I didn't mean to call you those words earlier.I'm really pissed off at the old geezer hating blacks and Hispanics.It won't happen again.

11/26/2014 7:42:14 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Whats interesting is....the op here has associated himself with DDDDDC, Bilings7 and etc.....or whoever really is them.

11/26/2014 8:06:43 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

I apologize to you for the last reply I didn't mean to call you those words earlier.I'm really pissed off at the old geezer hating blacks and Hispanics.It won't happen again.

I don't know if you're black or a bean dip but shut the f**k up d*ckhead. I'm sure you have a welfare check to go collect so don't be late

11/26/2014 8:29:13 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

See dave ... you are not dumb, you are smart ... just the learning curve is a bit flat on you as it is your Toddler Tantrum mentality talking from what little you are able to see right now.

Later on after you fix up the PTSD issues inside your body then your mind will open up and be able to see life on life's terms ... not life as you would have it ... just as little children or big children such as Adolf Hitler would have it.

It comes from their poor judgements, grand expectations, that they constantly justify, and invalidate any nay sayers all out of the Magical Thinking ... hence seeing life as they want to see life, not seeing life for as it is.

In another Country people like this would be tossing Virgins into the Volcano for their God the Father in Earth to have cherry pop nots ... as it is a f**king miracle.

In this Country .. their Virgins cheat on their husband for the Ghost of their God the Father in Heaven to have cherry pop nots ...

as it also is a f**king miracle.

I mentioned that 'Magical Thinking' stuff before ... I hope anyway.

You say in your posting you are 'REALLY PISSED OFF" ... angry and upset and in your hate mode.

Pointing a finger at me ... saying that "I AM THE HATE GUY".

When in reality there are three fingers pointing back and you are not able to see that yet.

This is hard to do ... look at what one is doing.

I know what I am doing ... and seriously .. it is not hate.

It is about illegals breaking the law ... I do it to legals that break the law as well.

So it is not prejudice ... unless I maybe ... hate criminals.

Which I do not ... they are criminals, they need to be in jail, they have no respect for others, they do not do the US Constitution ...

illegal messicans are just n**gers that do the white mans bidding ...

The are not black men, not white men, not yellow, brown or orange men ... they are boys.

Boys have that magical thinking, that immature judgment, the grand expectations, the Magical Thinking they constantly justify in their arguments and invalidate any nay sayers as to the truth that is at hand.

Boys .. do that .. Boys make a mess where as Men make better.

Boys argue, quibble and fight whereas Men have nothing to prove.

Boys are greedy and stingy always wanting something, whereas Men are kind and generous.

Boys are sex addicts and constantly f**k around and f**k things up.

Men give them selves to their woman ... and are not f**king the law, f**king their neighbor, f**king their children ... etc.

Boys lie, cheat and steal ... Men tell on them selves.

Messicans who are boys ... are the Sortenos.

Messicans who are Men ... are the Nortenos.

N**gers who are Boys f**k around ... Black Men do not.

So ... JUST LOOK BACK AT WHAT YOU POSTED AND MAN UP ... go tell on your self ... what do you see.

A guy who is calm and not making a f**king mess of what he does by the f**ked up shit he sees.

OR someone ... who has emotional problems still .. and stuck in their Toddler Tantrum as a natural result of child abuse.

Ah-Nold was anal f**ked by his Daddy and Priest ... so he got an over sexualized adult hood out of that.

Same for Maria Shriver being raped by her Monster Daddy while he was doing Mom and the Upstairs Maid.

So Maria out of her Duck Disease married a Monster just like Dear Old Dad ...

that she constantly justifies doing so cause of her Toddler Tantrum mentalty of being a CHURCH LADY ...

who is a good girl to lick taco sauce off her swartzn**ger.

She is NOT A SEX ADDICT .. and she is NOT SICK ... according to her.

Every one else is a taco sauce licker hater ... in her f**ked up world.

She is NORMAL .. and everyone else is MESSED UP !!!

According to her ... the Church Lady.

It is all there in front of you ... just have to see ...

that is the hard part.

Monsters don't cry ... so Monsters see themselves as normal and healthy .. but really they are Monsters.

When they are able to cry .. then they will stop being Monsters and divorce their sex addict husband and go have a healthy life with they children.

Hate your Dad you have Divorces, Affairs and Dead Children.

Hate your Mom you be an addict.

Ah-Nold and Maria ... they both hate their Dad and hate their Mom ...

hence they are sex addicts ... and have the life they have.

Their Defense Structure creates all these sadness, casualities and regrets trying to make them cry.

As there is no pain in change ... it is the resistance to change that carries so much pain.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

11/26/2014 8:42:56 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

Sorry for the disrespect but I can learn absolutely nothing from you.And for the record,You're not the only one who is smart.I have an 11th grade education and unlike you I don't hate Hispanics or illegal immigrants.I had a bad encounter with a racist Hispanic man calling me a n**ger in front of his redneck friends and it pissed me off enough for me to make death threats against him but I don't hate him or any other Hispanic out there.You should blame your racist parents and friends for turning you into a racist a**hole.Stop hating blacks and Hispanics and love for a reason.

I do love .. and for no reason at all .. except love takes away the hurt and pain.

Love has wisdom and sees.

Love heals.

I also have no friends and I have no parents ... so to speak.

Every one I know who is around me ... even some the Doctors and Nurses who pour kool aid at Jonestown; well they are still in their Duck Disease and stuck in their Toddler Tantrum.

It is tiresome ... but like that silly old ant and his rubber tree plant.

I have .. Hhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiii Apple PIE and the sky hopes.

That is what love does for me.

But not to worry .. there is nothing you can learn from me.

So learn is from some one else ... and I sure you are able to learn up.

Just .. not from me.

I get that a LOT !!!

Tell someone about their Virgin Mary who cheats on her Husband to have baby sex with the Ghost of her Father in Heaven ...

wow ... they would shoot me on the way out the door.

As I AM THE HATER GUY !!!

I hate the God of Abraham that f**ks his Daughters ... according to them.

They are the Church Lady and the Church Guy who are all about love and 'ISM' at all.

So .. they shoot me out the door ... as I want to get away from their kool aid drinking ass.

They know not what they do .. they are unconscious, they are stuck in their Toddler Tantrum mentality all out of their Duck Disease ...

Their Mom and Dad worshiped the Daughter F**king God of Abraham as well.

As it was holy, holy, holy ... mouth, p*ssy and a** ... no babies.

THOU SHALT NOT COVET YOUR NEIGHBORS DAUGHTER .. is not in the Commandments you know.

Just don't f**k animals and adults as that is beastility and adultery or homosexual stuff...

but f**king children .. not a problem Bible Speaking and all.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

11/26/2014 10:17:49 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

ctupnhere
Corona, CA
31, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:

Its the troll ignorant d*ckhead again. Your name speaks for itself. Now go back to f**king your sister now, grown ups are speaking. Go ahead internet tough guy....I expect your threats in 3...2...1.....

11/26/2014 11:52:30 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
I don't know if you're black or a bean dip but shut the f**k up d*ckhead. I'm sure you have a welfare check to go collect so don't be late
I don't have a Welfare Check,I'm on SSI.And who are you calling a d*ckhead?That coming from a man with a "Tiny d*ck"hillbilly d*ckwad like yourself that would only please your wife.

11/26/2014 12:16:51 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
Welfare checks are for Heterosexual men like you who is stuck on paying Child Support from f**king One or more women who prey on collecting money from deadbeat a**holes like yourself.And yes I'm black but what difference is it to you?Do you want to call me a racist name without sitting behind your computer talking shit wife beater?You don't have the balls loser.You are what you call yourself on your profile,You're a f**king loser.Go suck some hillbilly d*ck redneck scum.

[Edited 11/26/2014 12:19:15 PM ]

11/26/2014 2:42:32 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

starbright_92
Decatur, IL
22, joined Jul. 2014

What do you have against Mexicans honkey?

11/26/2014 2:58:41 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Well....one thing is for sure.

the op could never get a job designing messages to put into Chinese Fortune Cookies.

unless you opened the cookie and the message folded out into a long page.

11/26/2014 4:10:05 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from starbright_92:
What do you have against Mexicans honkey?

Hahahahaha nice glasses f*ggot. Does your boyfriend make you take them off when he drops a load on your face? F**king hangs yourself while you're rolling burritos tonight d*ckwad

11/26/2014 4:14:05 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from ctupnhere:
Its the troll ignorant d*ckhead again. Your name speaks for itself. Now go back to f**king your sister now, grown ups are speaking. Go ahead internet tough guy....I expect your threats in 3...2...1.....

Man dude I'm soooo scared of you with that hat. I'm just so sorry. F**k off you wannabe gangbanger. You're a bigger p*ssy than 90% of the girls I know. Make sure you call your essays to fight for you because you're too big of a fat f**king p*ssy to do shit yourself beaisdes eat tacos fat f**k

11/26/2014 4:55:24 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

sweetmama117
Over 1,000 Posts (1,148)
Bronx, NY
54, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Karmakicked:
Way to much reading!

And say nothing

11/26/2014 5:11:22 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Theloser2123 is an ignorant racist a**hole who hates Hispanics and Blacks and is with a with a woman in his profile who is proud of his tiny brain and penis size.He hasn't replied to my message on here because I'm basically telling the truth about him and normally I don't hate white people,only racists like him.

11/26/2014 5:18:19 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,961)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013
online now!

....................first op n**ger is a beautiful word you should've put a few more n**gers in your opening statement it would have made it sound more poetic......second how much of your money are your willing to spend to build a great wall to keep illegal mexicans out ....thats what i thought ...........illegal mexican labor is coming over here for one reason n thats because american people n companies are hiring them to work cheap ....american cheap pay is more than they make in mexico .......the next president will turn those 30million illegal mexicans into legal usa citizens with one stroke of their pen

11/26/2014 5:42:31 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from bumblebee7:
Well....one thing is for sure.

the op could never get a job designing messages to put into Chinese Fortune Cookies.

unless you opened the cookie and the message folded out into a long page.

oh yeah ... funnieeeee ...

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

11/26/2014 5:45:50 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from niterydah:
....................first op n**ger is a beautiful word you should've put a few more n**gers in your opening statement it would have made it sound more poetic......second how much of your money are your willing to spend to build a great wall to keep illegal mexicans out ....thats what i thought ...........illegal mexican labor is coming over here for one reason n thats because american people n companies are hiring them to work cheap ....american cheap pay is more than they make in mexico .......the next president will turn those 30million illegal mexicans into legal usa citizens with one stroke of their pen

they got TWO fences and attack dogs around the Casablanca to protect El Presidente Negra Vato Loco Galena Salada.

soooooooo ... if two fences and attack dogs can keep Americans out of the WhIte House.

then two fences and attack dogs can work on the Messican side of the border.

No Canadians jumping the fence to get into the USA ... huh ???

Hey mate .. just looking for a job ... no speak and no read the english.

11/26/2014 6:09:40 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Blacks calling themselves n**gers? I'm kinda surprised and confused.I hate being called that word especially from other blacks!!!!

11/26/2014 6:38:56 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

starbright_92
Decatur, IL
22, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
Hahahahaha nice glasses f*ggot. Does your boyfriend make you take them off when he drops a load on your face? F**king hangs yourself while you're rolling burritos tonight d*ckwad

Oh look anorher white boy who thinks he high and mighty. Damn. Its white a** people like you that beat your wife everyday that make America bad as f**k. Do me a favor white boy. Get off DH, stop trollin and take care of your family and kids, If gave you the will to breed.

11/26/2014 6:48:37 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

ctupnhere
Corona, CA
31, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
Man dude I'm soooo scared of you with that hat. I'm just so sorry. F**k off you wannabe gangbanger. You're a bigger p*ssy than 90% of the girls I know. Make sure you call your essays to fight for you because you're too big of a fat f**king p*ssy to do shit yourself beaisdes eat tacos fat f**k

Says the keyboard tough guy haha. The biggest p*ssy is you loser who makes threats on the internet. Besides, didn't I say go f**k your sister

11/26/2014 6:51:04 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

starbright_92
Decatur, IL
22, joined Jul. 2014

Your just another wana be b*tch who is mad that his life is falling apart. Go get laid bro. Its pathetic b*tches like you that make this world a shitty a** place. Maybe your just upset because your secretly a black guy mixed with a Mexican who wants to be gay. Dont be ashamed that you like d*ck man...lol

So on that note hop off mine and f**k off.

11/26/2014 7:07:44 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

Theloser2123 is an ignorant racist a**hole who hates Hispanics and Blacks and is with a with a woman in his profile who is proud of his tiny brain and penis size.He hasn't replied to my message on here because I'm basically telling the truth about him and normally I don't hate white people,only racists like him.[/quo

Here's my response. Go f**k yourself and collect your welfare check. While you're pushing your stolen shopping cart around and homeless I'll keep living my great life making fun of pathetic pieces of shit like you that live off my tax dollars. Just like the dumb a** illegal beaners on here as well. F**k you all and I hope you all burn alive you pieces of f**king shit

11/26/2014 7:19:55 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

Oh look anorher white boy who thinks he high and mighty. Damn. Its white a** people like you that beat your wife everyday that make America bad as f**k. Do me a favor white boy. Get off DH, stop trollin and take care of your family and kids, If gave you the will to breed.

Hahahahaha you stupid f**king bean dip dude. I'm 23 years old making more money in a week than you make in a month picking up people's trash. White people aren't like you stupid wetbacks. We wear protection and don't have 10 kids with 7 different wh*re a** dirty Mexicans. Don't you have a Honda Accord to break into you dumb f**king wetback? Hang yourself please

11/26/2014 7:41:19 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

ruthsan6
Orlando, FL
53, joined Dec. 2013

Gibberish....

11/26/2014 7:47:46 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

Your just another wana be b*tch who is mad that his life is falling apart. Go get laid bro. Its pathetic b*tches like you that make this world a shitty a** place. Maybe your just upset because your secretly a black guy mixed with a Mexican who wants to be gay. Dont be ashamed that you like d*ck man...lol

So on that note hop off mine and f**k off.

You call me bro one more time and I'll f**king beat your face in. You have 30 brothers and 20 sisters because your dumbass beaner parents were too high off taco sauce to wear a condom and birth stupid f**king pieces of garbage like you in this world. I'll pay for your plane ticket to come out here and get your f*ggot a** kicked by me. You piece of shit wetback

11/26/2014 8:05:38 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,961)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013
online now!

Blacks calling themselves n**gers? I'm kinda surprised and confused.I hate being called that word especially from other blacks!!!!
..................the word niggas,niger,ect.....has its origins in africa ............the white or european german pronunciation is n**ger n they put a new definition to the prefix nig .....to mean something undesirable ....in which it doesnt mean nothing bad in africa but the opposite it means something good

[Edited 11/26/2014 8:06:08 PM ]

11/26/2014 8:07:18 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

starbright_92
Decatur, IL
22, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
You call me bro one more time and I'll f**king beat your face in. You have 30 brothers and 20 sisters because your dumbass beaner parents were too high off taco sauce to wear a condom and birth stupid f**king pieces of garbage like you in this world. I'll pay for your plane ticket to come out here and get your f*ggot a** kicked by me. You piece of shit wetback

Bro bro bro...I live at 3155 Beth Blvd Dec, Il 62526

Come on motha f**ker. I deal with mental people like you on a day by day basis. You need to be one of my patients. Give you a shot in the a** to calm your b*tch a** down...come on scum f**k. Get out off your brothers d*cks and your sisters pussies an put them away to dry and come f**k with me skank.

I'll blow your a** away.

[Edited 11/26/2014 8:08:53 PM ]

11/26/2014 8:54:21 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

ctupnhere
Corona, CA
31, joined Nov. 2014

The loser is just a mamas boy wannabe hick tough guy. Punk is a internet douchebag. Pretty easy to make threats on the other side of the country. You don't got the balls to say anything to their face. Now go f**k your sister and wh*re mom like you inbred hicks love to do

11/26/2014 9:07:41 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

Come on motha f**ker. I deal with mental people like you on a day by day basis. You need to be one of my patients. Give you a shot in the a** to calm your b*tch a** down...come on scum f**k. Get out off your brothers d*cks and your sisters pussies an put them away to dry and come f**k with me skank.

I'll blow your a** away.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you f**king beaner. Just please kill yourself. You're worthless. I can't even understand what you're welfare a** is saying. I'm done responding to your minority ass. Write a letter to Obama and complain you f**king wetback

11/26/2014 9:57:50 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

hey .. it hurts when a cracker ... calls me a cracker ...

but truth told ... if the shoe fits have wear it.

I am conservative Republican Old School ... like Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Ike Eisenhower.

I really am a country bumpkin cracker BUT I have no sexual hangups in my closet.

Hence I give my self to my woman .. she is the only one who touches me.

I am no longer an addict ... sex addict especially as sex is life.

Fix up sex .. you fixed up your life in a big way.

Also .. it is how boys become men ... and stop f**king around.

The hormones come up and the brain changes.

Just a bigger older version of what happens in the newborn ... with the Reflexes, Hormones and the Baby with Mom or Dad around to wake the brain up.

Same with the Adult Sexual Response .. just you .. another person ... reflex and hormones.

Those Four things are in every aspect of life .. and death I think.

It is how people grow ... develop .. how healing happens.

It is the transformation function to a large measure.

No Taco Sauce For Cub ...

11/26/2014 9:59:13 PM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

starbright_92
Decatur, IL
22, joined Jul. 2014

Bro you ridin hard on our d*cks huh. Must make you happy. See it's cool to be a f*g. So buttercup woman up and get used to it. Us mexicanos gonna take this b*tch over cracker. And welfare eh. Butch 2 things. 1. I doubt you make more money than and 2. I may be gay but I can get more p*ssy than you ever could.

Smart f**ks like you make me want to give you where I work what we call a 10 & 2!!! You a mental case and us Mexicans and black folks got your honkey asses out numbered in our country fool. Anytime you feelin froogy come visit me. I'll make sure you get yours c*nt....so hop of this d*ck and go breed your sister and mother.

11/27/2014 1:09:22 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
eader]Quote from daveissolo530:
Theloser2123 is an ignorant racist a**hole who hates Hispanics and Blacks and is with a with a woman in his profile who is proud of his tiny brain and penis size.He hasn't replied to my message on here because I'm basically telling the truth about him and normally I don't hate white people,only racists like him.[/quo

Here's my response. Go f**k yourself and collect your welfare check. While you're pushing your stolen shopping cart around and homeless I'll keep living my great life making fun of pathetic pieces of shit like you that live off my tax dollars. Just like the dumb a** illegal beaners on here as well. F**k you all and I hope you all burn alive you pieces of f**king shit
You sound as dumb as you look Cracker a** hillbilly White Trash piece of shit.Say something else on here,I dare you to.Not just dare you,I double and Triple Dog Dare you.You're just another redneck hillbilly piece of shit sucking KKK d*cks and getting f**ked by them.You're less than nothing.You talk your shit while sitting behind your computer because that's all your cracker pig shit a** will do all day.Yet you won't bring your white miserable a** into our neighborhood and talk your shit to us cause we're gonna kick you and your crazy cracker friends' a** back to Hicksville.You will be my wigger b*tch.Kneel before me and call me your master.

11/27/2014 1:14:35 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

que_gacho
Cuquío
Mexico
40, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Is OP a man or woman? I can't tell from that picture.

11/27/2014 1:27:32 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
eader]Quote from daveissolo530:

Keep sucking KKK d*cks,redneck closeted f*ggot piece of shit.Come on,send a reply,I'm waiting for a response pig f**ker.

[Edited 11/27/2014 1:30:45 AM ]

11/27/2014 1:37:02 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from que_gacho:
Is OP a man or woman? I can't tell from that picture.
He's a man who has serious issues.

[Edited 11/27/2014 1:40:13 AM ]

11/27/2014 1:50:51 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

I'll blow your a** away.
Don't pay no mind to that loser.He's a cracker a** honkey b*tch who's fearing the Hispanics and blacks.He can say whatever he want.He can't deny the fact he's jealous of Mexicans and Blacks.He needs to get that anaconda d*ck out of his mouth and say something straight.

11/27/2014 2:19:30 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

que_gacho
Cuquío
Mexico
40, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Keep sucking KKK d*cks,redneck closeted f*ggot piece of shit.Come on,send a reply,I'm waiting for a response pig f**ker.

Why give it the pleasure of responding?

We both know that the likelihood of it saying that directly to your face is ZERO.

Besides, it's just a troll profile. They were over in SD for a while, but no one paid any mind to it and it left.

[Edited 11/27/2014 2:19:47 AM ]

11/27/2014 10:17:02 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

You sound as dumb as you look Cracker a** hillbilly White Trash piece of shit.Say something else on here,I dare you to.Not just dare you,I double and Triple Dog Dare you.You're just another redneck hillbilly piece of shit sucking KKK d*cks and getting f**ked by them.You're less than nothing.You talk your shit while sitting behind your computer because that's all your cracker pig shit a** will do all day.Yet you won't bring your white miserable a** into our neighborhood and talk your shit to us cause we're gonna kick you and your crazy cracker friends' a** back to Hicksville.You will be my wigger b*tch.Kneel before me and call me your master.

Yup ... now you GOT IT !!!

Taco Sauce Lickers on the Swartzn**ger getting their Calista Gingrich, Hillary Clinton, Maria Shriver game on.

Hey .. A Dog Would Walk Away with a whimper and go play nice instead of licking a dirty swartzn**ger.

11/27/2014 10:53:34 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from que_gacho:
Why give it the pleasure of responding?

We both know that the likelihood of it saying that directly to your face is ZERO.

Besides, it's just a troll profile. They were over in SD for a while, but no one paid any mind to it and it left.
Agreed.

11/27/2014 11:01:32 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

daveissolo530
Baton Rouge, LA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cubcougar:
Yup ... now you GOT IT !!!

Taco Sauce Lickers on the Swartzn**ger getting their Calista Gingrich, Hillary Clinton, Maria Shriver game on.

Hey .. A Dog Would Walk Away with a whimper and go play nice instead of licking a dirty swartzn**ger.

WHAT???

11/28/2014 10:31:32 AM 30 Million illegal Messicans in the USA - 10 Million in California  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

WHAT???

It is all right there in front of you Dave ... Maria Shriver has a ... wadda call it .. as it is not a STEP SON.

Maria Shriver has a Second Wife in the family like the Mormons, who makes babies from the same Daddy.

Just like Abraham was f**king his Slave Wife and his Jew Wife making Isack and Ishmael where the Palestine people come from and the Jew people come from ... BOTH ... are half bothers and half sisters to each other and BOTH have been in Israel since it was Palestine as Slaves and as Slave Masters.

Maria Shriver do not want anything to do with her Family taco bean son made by Ah-Nold ..

and truth be told Ah-Nold don't want anything to do with his taco bean son either.

The Shriver kids hate their Swartzn**ger Daddy and do not want to say his name in public attached to theirs.

Changed their Drivers license and legal name thingy in court but the Birth Certificate is the same as before.

Well ... Maria Shriver is still licking that swartzn**ger of the taco sauce on it ...

and SHE KNOWS where it has been.

Hate your Mom you be an addict.

Hate your Dad you have divorces, affairs and dead children.

Hillary Clinton licks her swartzn**ger as she is a 'Stand By Your Man' woman.

Maria Shriver licks her swartzn**ger cause she is a 'Good Church Lady'

Calista Gingrich is a real slut .. she licks her swartzn**ger just for the money, she don't care.

He gets a divorce .. he has to pay for the f**king he got.

All honest and up front ...

Nice if Congress would pay US when they f**k around and violate their promise,

violate their oath of office and F**k US.

There are a Bunch of Taco Sauce Lickers in the USA ... they vote for the sick pricks you see in office.

They keep f**king them like Catholic Altar Boys and Jobs Daughters ... and they keep going to church to f**k them again and again ...

even after they are found out .. they still do it.

Dope in the Vatican approved .. no condoms.

Go to Hell for that.

Covet your Neighbors Daughter is NOT IN THE BIBLE.

Just don't have sex with animals and adults .. male or female.

They are just a bunch of sick puppies.

As f**king your neighbors daughter .. as the Bible says it ...

that is just fine with the Virgin Mary who cheats on her husband to have baby sex with the Ghost of her God the Father in Heaven.

It is another f**king miracle, holy and good.

Ah-Men ...

Ah-Men ...

Ah-Mennnnnn

sumbuddie wear blind sea