Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

It appears to be human nature to weed folks out and read much more into whatever they are saying and decide that you are incompatible — when this isn t actually the case, she tells us. man seeking man in houston texas There s a specific magic to initially dates—from choosing out the excellent garments to the very first time you make eye make contact with. Just after 20 years it is also exciting to attempt and guess your spouses reply to the connecting queries just before they answer. san juan red light district The conversation dims, you have not even received your primary course however, and you have no clue how to get the crucial queries answered .

skip the games

And there will be replies from the matches. blacksburg singles The theater personnel I passed on the way had much more concern for my wellbeing than he did. Hook ups, friendships or even some thing long term had been all possibilities for me, and this filled me with excitement. slimexotica onlyfans In contrast to on the net dating web sites, most mobile apps are no cost, demand just a handful of seconds to set up, and include things like a real time geolocation function, which is to say that they re more immediate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/14/2014 10:34:51 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
bluerazapits
Greeley, CO
42, joined Jan. 2014

So my last relationship I went for looks. He treated me good half the time. Just recently left him. I met some guys that aren't really good looking. One wants a relationship treats me good and is a good guy. But attraction isn't there for me as much as the guy I left. What should I do??? Don't want to miss out on a good guy waiting for a really good looking one that mite be eragant and not a good guy

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/15/2014 5:34:19 AM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
61, joined Apr. 2006

Quote from bluerazapits:
So my last relationship I went for looks. He treated me good half the time. Just recently left him. I met some guys that aren't really good looking. One wants a relationship treats me good and is a good guy. But attraction isn't there for me as much as the guy I left. What should I do??? Don't want to miss out on a good guy waiting for a really good looking one that mite be eragant and not a good guy

If your only looking for attraction physically,might mean you haven't been in a relationship with substance.Hopping from one guy to the next is not always the answer either.

A few hints of a well rounded man would be.

Makes me laugh
Can carry on a conversation,and can listen.
Caring but not controling
Respectful
Humble with who he is
Responsible for his own actions
Most of all graceful with accepting no one is perfect.

Those are some guild lines or a man or a woman to fill

So looks??? hmm doesn't seem to be on the quality list for long term.Looks fade for everyone.so did the relationships.

12/15/2014 2:19:28 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

My man become more physically attractive to me as I fell more and more in love with all of his quirks and his personality traits.

12/15/2014 6:30:03 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
bluerazapits
Greeley, CO
42, joined Jan. 2014

Hmmmmm good advice. That's what I thought. But needed to hear from others

12/15/2014 6:47:32 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (93,794)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Not really important, if a man is treatment me good then that's what I'm looking for, don't want him looking better than me

12/15/2014 8:00:55 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
bluerazapits
Greeley, CO
42, joined Jan. 2014

Hmmmmm all things to think about

12/15/2014 8:28:54 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from bluerazapits:
What should I do???

Well, to start you should use common sense....See, of you need to ask the above question... I guarantee you you are going to make the wrong choice.

12/15/2014 9:55:06 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
69, joined Sep. 2013

Now all of these ladies have given you very good advice. They took the words right out of my mouth as a matter of fact. If you're only looking for someone who's physically attractive, you'll miss that special someone. Remember the story of the Ugly Duckling!

12/16/2014 1:16:44 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
bluerazapits
Greeley, CO
42, joined Jan. 2014

True. You all are right. I will give him my all.... The only reason I asked is because I was married to a good guy once. He wasn't the best looking guy,, we grew apart physically Don't want that to happen again. I want to be with someone for the rest of my life!!!!! Find my best friend. Lover. My all. I'm going to hope that's what I found and go for it again. I just left a bad relationship. He was my best friend half the time. The other half made me miserable. Agh. I hate not knowing. Thanks for all the advice. I'm going to give my heart to this good guy

12/20/2014 7:39:04 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

newgirl3333
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,411)
Mc Carley, MS
50, joined Jun. 2014

I would much rather have a man who is not good looking but who treats me well, than a good looking man who does not.

12/26/2014 8:05:49 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
NerdsR2Cute
Victorville, CA
45, joined Oct. 2014

Looks are really not important to me. After a certain age getting to a certain size or having all our hair just does not seem to matter at least not to me. My BF is 8 years older than I am, he is about the most sweetest and thoughtful person I have ever met in my life, had I been shallow and went for the outer shell of a man I would have missed the one that I have now and he makes me the happiest.

12/28/2014 2:11:59 AM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,841)
Pinon Hills, CA
47, joined Sep. 2011

I have to find him attractive. What I attractive and not what others think.

Most of the time I go for the average Joe. Hot guys do not like me.

12/28/2014 6:41:27 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Op, just because a man is a good guy does not mean he is the right guy for you.

Don't try to force yourself to fall for someone you are not attracted to hun.

All the ingredients need to be there for it to work, chemistry, things you have in common, values, etc.

But you take out the chemistry, it just is not there.

12/28/2014 6:45:14 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,053)
Tujunga, CA
41, joined Jan. 2013

For me if a man is good to me then the attraction will follow.

12/28/2014 9:20:05 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from mizzangeleyezo4:
For me if a man is good to me then the attraction will follow.

It can be either or depending on the man for me.

Sometimes you have instant physical attraction and then.... You get to know them and you know no way no how will you be able to date them.

12/29/2014 7:54:12 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,053)
Tujunga, CA
41, joined Jan. 2013

A mans voice, eyes and how tall he is are the things I'm attracted to.

12/30/2014 9:15:59 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,582)
Grand Rapids, MN
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from newgirl3333:
I would much rather have a man who is not good looking but who treats me well, than a good looking man who does not.

This. I'm marrying mine this August.

1/1/2015 12:53:08 AM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

sweetacting
Granite Falls, NC
56, joined Dec. 2014

I so agree the chemistry has to be there

1/1/2015 6:30:44 AM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
61, joined Apr. 2006

Quote from moonbeams73:
This. I'm marrying mine this August.

Congrats moon!!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Not always the looking glass,or window displays.

2/2/2015 2:40:43 AM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

roseanne1
Trenton, MI
43, joined Feb. 2013

looks r verry important to me . i went out w/ one guy on here for 6 mnths n it was a bad mistake to inrtroudnce him to my folks. he was a good guy, but he tured out to b a user looser.

2/15/2015 6:57:32 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
unique_woman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,662)
Omaha, NE
30, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from packersbabe920:
Not really important, if a man is treatment me good then that's what I'm looking for, don't want him looking better than me

I agree & I think I look better than my boyfriend.

2/17/2015 4:54:31 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (93,794)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from unique_woman:
I agree & I think I look better than my boyfriend.

2/18/2015 4:44:31 AM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  
cinnamonnhaze
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,619)
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

^^^^^^^^^
I was purtier than my ex husband, yet he spent much more time in front of the mirror......

2/18/2015 10:24:17 AM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

001snatch
Over 2,000 Posts (3,126)
Marysville, WA
57, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Looks can grow on you, but they must be attractive to me.

2/18/2015 6:10:37 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

reenie4
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,741)
Milwaukee, WI
60, joined Dec. 2007

What looks great to you may be different on how I may interpret looks, regardless, I feel there needs to be some sort of attraction between two people. It does not always come down to "looks" at first sight, it may be other attributes that can be very attractive and alluring. A man who treats a lady like she should be treated is worth looking beyond the physical for sure. None-the-less, an attraction is important.

2/19/2015 10:32:23 PM How important are looks. If the guy treats you good and is a good guy?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Looks are way back on the list...

What really counts is personality, grooming, manners, respect for himself. What can you do with a guy who is good looking but doesn't bathe, is an arrogant, behaves like a jerk, doesn't value himself...?