Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler

A free of charge app is readily available as one more way for you to discover potential matches and access your private albums. free datehookup So when the front office employees says pls spend RM100 inclusive of refundable deposit , you take out RM50 and ask the girl to pay the rest due to the fact you never have small transform/didn t bring sufficient cash. For a females it is effortless to achieve attraction from mens. alaska tna board If they have many female followers on social media or do not instantly reply to the person their potential date, it s probably they are a low value man .

is there any truly free hookup sites

As well gatal and very depressing to meet this type of men and women. dubuque singles Anyway, myself and Gerry joined Yvonne and Sinéad for a quiz and then myself and Sinéad danced the night away and we have been the only couple on the dance floor all evening. You are receiving to know them, soon after all, Martinez says. 100 free dating sites in denmark If you break the plans it is up to you to re initiate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/17/2015 8:06:21 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
passionate742
Atlanta, GA
42, joined Feb. 2015

Need to how did Mary have a boy as a virgin when women only carries the X chromosome for women and not the Y which is only carried by man only, i am confused, some human d*ck was involved somewhere or Jesus was genetically female! please help!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/17/2015 8:40:07 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Also a reason Y im skeptical on the hole God thing

2/17/2015 4:49:59 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
passionate742
Atlanta, GA
42, joined Feb. 2015

thanks u Cole for your comment, for the life of me, no one ever responds intelligently to that question, only men carry the Y, i want to know who is the donor, or he was genetically a woman, maybe a masculine lesbian?

2/17/2015 5:27:26 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
36, joined Dec. 2012

There's so many questions no body can answer the church just wants u to fallow blind and I can't do that

2/17/2015 5:30:14 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Even the Greek gods would admit they took the form of humans and hooked up with women but the Christian God just expects u to believe

2/21/2015 1:10:54 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

jasmi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Latrobe, PA
60, joined Jun. 2008

Religions expect you to just take it on faith and believe that it's simply a miracle. Just saying...

2/25/2015 10:39:59 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,494)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The mother knows ...

2/26/2015 8:00:41 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,191)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Frogs are both male and female. .they can choose either one ...chew on that

2/27/2015 2:41:27 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Chromosome determines gender ... However, there are certain species of living being which have only one sexual gender ... a specific lizard comes to mind, among others ... they are all of the female sexual persuasion but can change gender in order to reproduce.

Frogs are this same type of species.

So when you are sucking down those frog legs keep this in mind.

2/27/2015 10:18:12 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,191)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from cupocheer:
Chromosome determines gender ... However, there are certain species of living being which have only one sexual gender ... a specific lizard comes to mind, among others ... they are all of the female sexual persuasion but can change gender in order to reproduce.

Frogs are this same type of species.

So when you are sucking down those frog legs keep this in mind.

duh seahorses are as well

2/28/2015 7:52:45 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
ron6280a
Over 2,000 Posts (2,824)
Detroit, MI
55, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from up2youandme:
Frogs are both male and female. .they can choose either one ...chew on that

Similar to how you swing both ways hu.

2/28/2015 2:45:57 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (97,821)
Lufkin, TX
57, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from passionate742:
Need to how did Mary have a boy as a virgin when women only carries the X chromosome for women and not the Y which is only carried by man only, i am confused, some human d*ck was involved somewhere or Jesus was genetically female! please help!
=========================================================================

Does google not work on your free 0bama Iphone?

The father of Jesus Christ is God.

It is not known what his genes / chromosomes are.

3/1/2015 10:51:10 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

WWJD

3/2/2015 2:14:14 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,868)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Mary was obviously not a virgin. Joseph was Jesus' human, biological father. How God managed to make that fetus into Jesus, we don't know, but it doesn't require virgins or virgin births, etc. All that sh*t is "signs and wonders." Some people need them to believe but God doesn't need them.

Back in the day it was de rigueur for "great men" to be born of virgins, etc. That myth about Jesus was added to attract those who needed such a myth, to compete with other such myths. It was a marketing tool.

3/2/2015 2:21:27 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from furchizedek:
Mary was obviously not a virgin. Joseph was Jesus' human, biological father. How God managed to make that fetus into Jesus, we don't know, but it doesn't require virgins or virgin births, etc. All that sh*t is "signs and wonders." Some people need them to believe but God doesn't need them.

Back in the day it was de rigueur for "great men" to be born of virgins, etc. That myth about Jesus was added to attract those who needed such a myth, to compete with other such myths. It was a marketing tool.

One of the first posts I have seen you make where you made a major error in your opinion, furch.

Joseph did not have sexual intercourse with his bride, Mary. In fact Joseph was directed not to have sexual intercourse with her.

Big ERGO .......... therefore Joseph was NOT the biological father of Jesus ... Joseph was the father of Jesus under the law.

[Edited 3/2/2015 2:21:59 PM ]

3/2/2015 6:38:40 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/2/2015 6:45:03 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/3/2015 3:40:06 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

I hope cupocheer doesn't walk away from this. We have a lot to discuss.

3/14/2015 4:24:32 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
passionate742
Atlanta, GA
42, joined Feb. 2015

xx you are born female, xy you are born male, female's do not carry the y mutation there for Mary situation could not been a virgin birth, jesus was fathered by a man or jesus was female like dolly the sheep!

3/15/2015 12:50:34 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

xx you are born female, xy you are born male, female's do not carry the y mutation there for Mary situation could not been a virgin birth, jesus was fathered by a man or jesus was female like dolly the sheep!

Jesus was fathered by Joseph. The Christian virgin birth story is a necessary myth they had to add to attract the signs and wonders pagan crowds of that day.

3/16/2015 12:22:33 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from furchizedek:
Jesus was fathered by Joseph. The Christian virgin birth story is a necessary myth they had to add to attract the signs and wonders pagan crowds of that day.

Is that kinda like why they developed the Urantia in Chicago circa 1930s-1950s to explain what the Bible meant?

[Edited 3/16/2015 12:23:01 PM ]

3/17/2015 3:46:48 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
Is that kinda like why they developed the Urantia in Chicago circa 1930s-1950s to explain what the Bible meant?

I'm glad you made it back. I had about given up on you.

I will be happy to try to answer any honest questions you have about The Urantia Book. But I don't know what or who you mean when you say, "they developed" it. Who is the "they" you're talking about? So anyway, I'll try to give you a bit of the story. It seems that back around 1300 or so, the celestial government decided that the time was about right for a new, updated revelation of religious truth to our world as it's been 2000 years since the last one when Jesus came to "bear witness unto the truth" (John 18:37). The wheels move slowly "up there" because, as I’m sure you know, a day on Paradise is as a thousand years on earth. (The bible says that, (Psa_90:4), (2Pe_3:8)) Anyway, at one point when the people were told (back in the 30s or whenever) that the process had started 600 years earlier, the humans said, "What took you so long?" And the celestials, who live forever, paused briefly and then said, "Oh, we get it." (Or something like that.) It wasn't long for them, they have plenty of time.

Anyway, the only "they" who did the developing are celestial, spiritual beings. And no, it's not just to "explain the bible." Only 1/3rd of the book is The Life and Teachings of Jesus. That’s 700 pages of 2000. And maybe a hundred or two hundred other pages are concerned with "Old Testament" history and times. That leaves about 1000 or more pages that are basically new material having nothing to do with the bible. The Adam and Eve story is covered in great detail, however. There is material on the major Hebrew prophets, and on Melchizedek. But plenty of The Urantia Book is not a biblical parallel. There is material on the Lucifer Rebellion. Material about life after death. Material about the “Mansion Worlds” which Jesus referred to as “the many mansions in my Father’s house.” (John 14:2) There is material about the “mighty men of old, men of renown” (Gen 6:4) There is material about how life originated on this world, planted by God’s “Life Carriers.” There is material about the celestial organization of the Universe and our place in it. There is material about all the “sons of God,” as in Job 38:4, 7 “Where wast thou when... the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?” Jesus is one such “son of God” and he is explained thoroughly in The Urantia Book. The first 10 “papers” in the book are all about God:

Paper 1. The Universal Father
Paper 2. The Nature of God
Paper 3. The Attributes of God
Paper 4. God's Relation to the Universe
Paper 5. God's Relation to the Individual
Paper 6. The Eternal Son
Paper 7. Relation of the Eternal Son to the Universe
Paper 8. The Infinite Spirit
Paper 9. Relation of the Infinite Spirit to the Universe
Paper 10. The Paradise Trinity
Paper 11. The Eternal Isle of Paradise

There is nothing comparable to it in the bible.

I don't know if the revelators (the celestials) set out to "explain the bible." But here's the deal. Angels (you believe in them, right?) keep records of God's doings on earth. They're here on earth all the time, thousand years after thousand years. They keep records. They kept perfect records of Jesus Life and Teachings. At some point the celestial government decided it was time for us to have those records. Yes, they "correct" and complete the human records in the bible. How could they not? How could perfect angelic records not improve upon the human records we have, which written down mostly from hearsay, 30 to 90 years after Jesus died, have been translated, lost in wars and fires and moth eaten, mold, etc. Did you know that there are NO original copies of any of the four gospels in the bible? Anyway, the celestials did use the human records when they could, but they supplemented them and corrected them with the angelic records that God's angels keep.

The humans involved really had no motive to create a 2000 page hoax. None of them made any money off of it. None of them claim to have authored any of it. Here’s what the several humans involved in the reception and materialization of The Urantia Book had to say about that:

Dr. Sadler wrote, "The Papers were published just as we received them." "The contact commissioners had no editorial authority." "Our job was limited to spelling, capitalization, and punctuation." Emma Christensen, contact commissioner wrote, "The authors are all listed in the book itself..." "I can categorically assure you that no humans decided the content of the Urantia Book. The Book is as the revelators gave it to us." "The Urantia Book was not written by the Urantia Foundation. It is a revelation given to this world by superhuman personalities." "The Urantia Book was published precisely as it was given to the people of this planet. Not a word has been added or deleted." "No human scholars edited the book." Thomas Kendall, Foundation trustee wrote, "The Urantia Book is arranged and assembled exactly as revealed." "No human ever edited this material."

Here’s where you can read an account of how The Urantia Book came about:
http://www.freeurantia.org/AHistory.htm

Well, this ran a little bit long, but if you have any more comments or questions, let me know.

3/22/2015 2:32:44 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

Did anyone ever consider that there was another man?

Joseph, being the good man He was, wanted to save Mary and the unborn child from a severe punishment. Joe knew He needed a good story. When Jesus was born, looking more European than Middle-Eastern, He knew had to sell that story. Joe being the respected evangelist he was had no problem convincing others...the plot thickens!

3/22/2015 9:03:05 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from kashum:
Did anyone ever consider that there was another man?

Joseph, being the good man He was, wanted to save Mary and the unborn child from a severe punishment. Joe knew He needed a good story. When Jesus was born, looking more European than Middle-Eastern, He knew had to sell that story. Joe being the respected evangelist he was had no problem convincing others...the plot thickens!

Joseph was not an evangelist, he was a carpenter.

3/23/2015 2:45:30 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from furchizedek:
Joseph was not an evangelist, he was a carpenter.

He could multi-task. He was good at both.

3/23/2015 10:58:23 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/23/2015 11:17:38 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:

Cup, are you there?

You asked a question above and I took the time to answer it:

Quote from cupocheer:

I hope you took the time to read my answer.

3/26/2015 12:00:09 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I read it, Furch....but you asking whom the "they" are is beyond me to answer....since no one seems to know whom the "they" were who compiled the Uranthia book in Chicago. Do you know whom "they" are?

3/26/2015 1:50:55 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
I read it, Furch....but you asking whom the "they" are is beyond me to answer....since no one seems to know whom the "they" were who compiled the Uranthia book in Chicago. Do you know whom "they" are?

But you had written, "Is that kinda like why they developed the Urantia in Chicago circa 1930s-1950s to explain what the Bible meant?"

I was trying to get you to clarify who you thought “they” were who "developed the Urantia." No humans “developed” The Urantia Book to explain what the bible meant. The text of The Urantia Book was delivered by celestial beings working for God’s government. So “they” are celestial beings. And I don’t think the celestials’ purpose was to “explain what the bible meant.” I believe it was to give us the correct information that has been kept by God’s angels. In that process it corrects a lot of things. But you want to know the names of the humans involved?

Yes, of course I know the names of the people who were involved with the reception and materialization of The Urantia Book. I will give them to you, but why do you want to know them? They didn't write any of the book. They don't claim to have written any of the book. If a Western Union boy knocks on your door with a Telegram message, do you need to know the name of the telegram boy before you will read the telegram message? What is important about the name of the messenger boy? Isn’t the important thing what’s in the message? The celestial authors names are given in the book itself. And the man who was the "conduit" for the celestials, no one living knows his name and that's the way the celestials want it. Some think they know but it doesn’t matter and they can never be sure. They (the Celestials) don't want to create another "Paul" situation where the side writings, letters, and comments of some human becomes "the word of God" later. That's a total disaster.

Larry Mullins, in his book “A History of The Urantia Papers” says this:

The Contact Commission: At the time the above remark was made (probably later in 1924) we can be reasonably certain that the group that was to become the Contact Commission consisted of at least Dr. Sadler who was then about 48 years of age, Dr. Lena (48), Lena’s sister Anna Bell Kellogg (49), and her husband, Wilfred Custer Kellogg (50). Emma Louise Christensen (36) had likely become a new member, since she had been “adopted” as a family member by the Sadlers in December of 1923

So that would be Dr. William S. Sadler, his wife Dr. Lena C. Sadler, Anna Bell Kellogg, Wilfred Custer Kellogg, Emma Louise Christensen. and apparently Dr. Sadler’s son, Bill Sadler (William Sadler, Jr, I think) who was in the service at the time of the early events but who joined the “Contact Commission” later.

None of this is secret. But as you mull this over, keep in mind this question, “Why do I need to know the name of the messenger boy to read the message?” If it was a Western Union telegram boy with a telegram message, I would simply take the message, send him on his way with a tip perhaps, and read the message on my own. Should it matter to me and the message if the telegram boy was say, Catholic? Or Hindu? Can’t God use whoever He finds the best suited to deliver the message?

OK, there you go. Let me know if you have any more questions. Here's an early version (2000) of Larry Mullin's book if you want to read it.

www.freeurantia.org/AHistory.htm

3/26/2015 2:24:02 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Cup, only about 1/2 of the 2000 pages in The Urantia Book parallel any of the bible. The rest of the book, a thousand pages or so, has no biblical comparison. And even though the new material does correct, clarify, and expand on many bible things, I'm certain that there was no motive by anyone, human or celestial, to "explain the bible." I think some Christian sites probably use that spin so that they can seem to be picked on.

[Edited 3/26/2015 2:24:43 PM ]

3/26/2015 10:40:27 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Does Jesus believe in DNA?

When did Jesus return?

6/6/2015 6:05:10 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from furchizedek:
Cup, only about 1/2 of the 2000 pages in The Urantia Book parallel any of the bible. The rest of the book, a thousand pages or so, has no biblical comparison. And even though the new material does correct, clarify, and expand on many bible things, I'm certain that there was no motive by anyone, human or celestial, to "explain the bible." I think some Christian sites probably use that spin so that they can seem to be picked on.

6/6/2015 6:44:40 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

I thought two x's could carry the sry producing a y as the dominant of the xy. I'm pretty certain that Jesus did believe in DNA but in this instance it is told that the sex was already determined at the Immaculate Conception.Joseph was not the father of Jesus as many would chose to believe. The marriage had not yet been consummated prior to the birth of Jesus and travel to Jerusalem. Later in the book of the Gospels of Mary it talks of other children born in that marriage and a sister also name Mary that stood at the foot of the cross.

6/8/2015 6:47:39 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
53, joined Mar. 2013

The truth about the virgin birth

Ascended Master Mother Mary, December 28, 2003

To fulfill the law, I must comment on the birth of my son Jesus. The fulfillment of the law requires that when human beings are given a higher teaching of the potential for the miracle kingdom becoming manifest on earth, they must be willing to balance that teaching by letting go of one of the illusions that are preventing the manifestation of that kingdom. The illusion that you must shed today is the illusion of the virgin birth, as it is understood by mainstream Christianity.

Ah yes, this is indeed a topic that will make many Christians uncomfortable. They have created such a dense and hardened consciousness around the birth of my son Jesus, and they have done this in an attempt to cement the idol into which they have made my son. They have done this to cement the idea that Jesus was unique and that no one can follow in his footsteps. So in their obsession to set my son apart from all other human beings, they created a completely false myth about the virgin birth.

What is the reality of the birth of my son Jesus? The reality is that it was a virgin birth, but not as it is understood by most people today. The true meaning of “virgin” is a woman whose consciousness is pure because she has learned to keep her energies above the critical level. And therefore, her thoughts and feelings do not miss the mark and do not misqualify the pure energies of God. She is therefore pure, and whatever she does is pure. So when a person is in this state of consciousness, it is quite possible to conceive a child in the natural way, and that child will not be conceived in sin.

What I am telling you here is that my son Jesus was indeed conceived as every other child on this earth has been conceived, namely through the physical interaction of myself and my beloved Joseph. It is very true that the Holy Spirit was present at that conception, but the Holy Spirit did not work as envisioned by most Christians.

You will recall that when the angel appeared to me, I questioned the angel – which by the way is not a good habit to get into – I questioned the angel by asking how this could be, seeing that I knew not a man (Luke 1:34). You see, I knew then, as everyone knows today, that the conception of a child requires the physical interaction of a man and a woman. The angel’s answer was that the Holy Spirit would come upon me, and many Christians have accepted the idea that Jesus was conceived exclusively through the power of the Holy Spirit.

What truly happened was that the Holy Spirit came upon me and upon Joseph. Upon meeting each other, we instantly knew, through the power of the Holy Spirit, that we were meant to be the parents of the Christ child. We also knew that the Christ child had to be conceived at a precise moment in order to give our beloved son the best possible platform for his mission on earth. So the conception of Jesus did indeed take place out of wedlock because there was no time for us to be married and to receive the consent of my parents.

You will know that back then most marriages were arranged by the parents. I was indeed a temple virgin dedicated to the service of God, and therefore my parents had given up the idea that I would ever be married. I can assure you that if I had gone to them and said that I wanted to be married, they would have reacted against the idea very violently. And they certainly would never have given their consent to a husband whom they did not know and who was much older than myself. Even a husband who lived in the town of Nazareth, which was looked down upon by all in Jerusalem.

My son Jesus was indeed conceived out of wedlock, and he was born out of wedlock. Because how could we be married without the consent of my parents, who would not give that consent until much later? The journey to Bethlehem was not merely because of the census, but because of the desire to escape the condemnation of my parents and of society. And the flight into Egypt was not merely out of fear of the king, although the wrath of the king certainly was a real danger to the life of my son. The flight into Egypt was indeed out of the desire to take ourselves and our beloved son away from the condemnation of the society in which we had grown up, a society which could not and would not understand and accept that Joseph and I had been moved to do what we did through the power of the Holy Spirit.

You see, my beloved, if you take the biblical words literally, you will never understand the inner meaning, you will never understand the true spiritual meaning. Therefore, you will never understand the higher law, the spiritual law of God. And if you do not understand and accept that law, how can you open yourself to be the incarnation of that law and thereby become the Living Christ in embodiment? This is quite impossible.

My last order of business is to relate the conception and birth of my son Jesus to the conception and birth of every child on earth. My son Jesus had to be conceived at a precise moment in order to have the best possible platform for his mission on earth. This is no different from any other child ever conceived on this planet.

6/9/2015 1:03:30 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
laffwimme
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,238)
Bent Mountain, VA
66, joined Jul. 2012

I am not Catholic, therefore I do not care what Mary has to say. I do not worship her. She's just another Mom as far I care. I am not a devout Christian by any stretch of the imagination. But I do believe. I am a believer. I was told/taught by MY saintess Mom that Jesus is the way. Call me hard-headed, bull-headed, dumb or blind. I do not care. I choose to believe that it was a miraculous birth and I am deaf to any other explanation.

So there.

6/16/2015 1:33:41 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

followjesusonly
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,230)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from laffwimme:
I am not Catholic, therefore I do not care what Mary has to say. I do not worship her. She's just another Mom as far I care. I am not a devout Christian by any stretch of the imagination. But I do believe. I am a believer. I was told/taught by MY saintess Mom that Jesus is the way. Call me hard-headed, bull-headed, dumb or blind. I do not care. I choose to believe that it was a miraculous birth and I am deaf to any other explanation.

So there.

That's very well said, laffwimme. Have you read The Urantia Book?

[Edited 6/16/2015 1:33:54 AM ]

6/19/2015 11:41:35 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

With all the knoledge we've amassed , we still have difficulty admitting when we simply dont know . When will we ever learn .

8/23/2015 2:00:53 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from janet5360:
I thought two x's could carry the sry producing a y as the dominant of the xy. I'm pretty certain that Jesus did believe in DNA but in this instance it is told that the sex was already determined at the Immaculate Conception.

Do you even know what the "Immaculate Conception" is?

Im·mac·u·late Con·cep·tion
noun
the doctrine that God preserved the Virgin Mary from the taint of original sin from the moment she was conceived; it was defined as a dogma of the Roman Catholic Church in 1854.

9/15/2015 2:47:14 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,455)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
43, joined Jan. 2014

I don't think Jesus was around in 1953. I could be wrong though..

You are trying to apply science to The Bible.

9/26/2015 6:15:03 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

We've amassed knowledge that makes us seem undisputable , from an environment that shows us we are refutable .

11/8/2015 7:54:41 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
62, joined Feb. 2008

There was no need for egg, or sperm to be involved in incarnation.

"The son of God
became the son of man
So that the sons of men
could become Sons [and daughters] of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

11/25/2015 9:13:45 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from riflessivo:
I don't think Jesus was around in 1953. I could be wrong though..

You are trying to apply science to The Bible.

1953? What is your post about? Who are you commenting to? Can you use the quote feature?

12/16/2015 7:42:12 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from walt_oftheearth:
There was no need for egg, or sperm to be involved in incarnation.

"The son of God
became the son of man
So that the sons of men
could become Sons [and daughters] of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

You don't believe in evolution . Science can teach us , that organisms don't magically appear out of thin air . If you're willing to learn .

12/16/2015 8:07:36 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

The desire to rule , conquer , and live forever , comes from survival instinct .

Living forever is actually a part of the process , we just want to keep what we got , unfortunately that's not how the cookie crumbles .

Nothing in life dies , nothing in the universe dies , we cry for the life we see above us , while we choke the life out of what we see below us .

We're playing a game , that was never ours to begin with .

12/23/2015 5:42:43 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

ninjazx9r
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,326)
Largo, FL
48, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from furchizedek:

This is why the questions of The Bible will never be answered.
Depending on which Version and Religous belief you follow the story of The Bible changes.

So how could there ever be an answer that All agree with?

12/23/2015 11:28:52 PM Does Jesus believe in DNA  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

What is Jesus' email address?

1/1/2016 4:09:20 AM Does Jesus believe in DNA  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from cupocheer:
What is Jesus' email address?

Skipping stones ? Its fun for a while , but I wouldn't want to do it all day .