Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal register

Be prepared to adjust your social life when you take on much more danger. redding personals Politics, why Molly went into charity, existential concerns and the wonderful name of her cat, Abraham. Do not overthink it—the methods are pretty uncomplicated. grindr ads cost Ask him inquiries about his hobbies and what he likes to do for exciting.

best hookup apps 2016

But when they met in particular person, he immediately asked her if she would be up for having anal with him. phoenix az chat rooms So at the end of final year, she decided to cut things off with him completely. It may possibly take the individual some time to come up with an answer on the spot, but it s worth the wait. russian girl levitating But then cyber safety wasn t a massive concern in the early days of digitisation.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/15/2015 11:59:23 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,323)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from urealysucklol:
Dude I get a shit load of pages, everything from flying saucers hitting the wtc to missiles , how am i supposed to go thru all that shit, post them here

My search gave me hundreds of still photos from the news on 911

I have no problem posting examples for you, but I'd rather you see hundreds of pics, as opposed to me cherry picking a few

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/15/2015 1:34:12 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,029)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

so I guess we're all supposed to just take your word for it thank you saw or talked to a couple of hundred lemons it evidently thought they saw playing huh.

Okydoky here. let's have a list here a list of the people the names maybe the address is telephone numbers is that we Patriots can corroborate your stupid story that you talk to 200 people good grief.

oh one more thing if they saw a plane they saw a fake plane or a holograph an image of a plane-- not a real plane there is a big difference

I never stated I "saw or talked" to 200 people that were there. Once again, only that I have well published corroboration from hundreds of people (including their names) who had actually witnessed the 911 events first hand. So now try to get that out of your head, because its not going to work here. Further more, and as if providing that link weren't enough, you now expect me to provide their addresses and phone numbers so that you and your patriots can corroborate their stories? Tell you what, if you and your band of nonexistent patriots were so damn patriotic, why don't ya'all just hop on the internet, search the names already provided, and find a way to contact them yourselves? After all, many are still employed by the very same departments they were working for at the time 911 happened. Better yet, why not hold a gathering somewhere's near the 911 memorial? I mean really, wouldn't that grab a hell of alot more attention than it did here?

3/15/2015 1:42:08 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

manniblelector
Over 1,000 Posts (1,898)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013
online now!

Quote from 57channels:
I'm speaking into the telephone the cell phone so the words might not come out perfect but here's the gag.I started this thread for the 90 to 95 percent people that believe 911 was some kind of an inside job.

the sheeple like a giss yes the clown from Australia nothing will satisfy them it doesn't matter if they had a tape recording of Netanyahu talking to Bob Muller about it that no planes flew.

for all the truthers that no 911 was an inside job please grasp the facts on this data I and fun and posted and spread the word let no real airplanes flew the day on 911.it was hard for me to grasp that fact way back when but after doing a lot of research watching a lot of videos and especially using common sense it was the greatest psyops event in the history of the world

We get it, you're a dummy, no need for showboating.

3/15/2015 5:28:27 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from thesainthataint:
All you are doing is parroting the NIST report. That was based on an in house computer model that has never been peer reviewed and until that happens it is not science it is only a theory.

Well, in that case, all you are doing is parroting Richard Gage and his sycophants, and everything they have to offer has never been peer reviewed either, so until that happens they are just spruiking whackjob stories.

Address the claim, these evasive tactics are boring.

If you watch the full video you will see what I explained in motion, and no, I'm not parroting the NIST report as I've researched the collapse 7WTC extensively.

Where would you like to begin?

3/15/2015 5:33:52 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
the sheeple like a giss yes the clown from Australia nothing will satisfy them it

Wow, you sure turn into a sore loser when challenged for supporting evidence. You rave insane drivel and then get butthurt in public when someone doesn't swallow your idiotic stories.

The fact is you can't prove your silly stories.

3/15/2015 5:59:36 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
mrhankchinaski
Over 1,000 Posts (1,668)
Aurora, CO
53, joined Aug. 2014

i watched it happen live on the news at 9 am in the morning not on the 5 oclock news.

3/15/2015 7:18:49 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from class5:
Well, in that case, all you are doing is parroting Richard Gage and his sycophants, and everything they have to offer has never been peer reviewed either, so until that happens they are just spruiking whackjob stories.

If you watch the full video you will see what I explained in motion, and no, I'm not parroting the NIST report as I've researched the collapse 7WTC extensively.

Hey NRP14 how the hell are ya. Its been awhile....

3/15/2015 8:05:57 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Hey NRP14 how the hell are ya. Its been awhile....

That was it! Thanks! I couldn't remember my old user name.

Anyway, what would you like to know about 7WTC?

3/15/2015 8:15:47 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:

Two wrongs don't make a right. Why do you suppose NIST didn't subject their work to peer review?

3/15/2015 8:38:29 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from class5:

Anyway, what would you like to know about 7WTC?

From you?

Nothing........... I read the NIST report and you are as full of shit as it is.

3/15/2015 9:24:10 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

From you?

Nothing........... I read the NIST report and you are as full of shit as it is.

I see, another who has nothing but personal attacks to back up their fantasies. Do you think the NIST report is all there is on the subject? If so, you have no clue.

Anytime you want to debate the collapse of 7WTC seriously, I'm available. I doubt you'll take up the offer as already you've demonstrated your ignorance on the subject.

3/15/2015 9:28:20 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Where did I suggest it did? You don't see the hypocrisy in his statement?

Why do you suppose NIST didn't subject their work to peer review?

Here is a link to approximately 50 papers that support the NIST hypothesis, and you can consider that ample peer review. Have you not read any of them?

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/294k95/compilation_of_scientific_literature_that/

Are you game enough to address 7WTC? I'm perfectly willing to open a thread on it if you wish.

[Edited 3/15/2015 9:30:42 PM ]

3/15/2015 11:08:09 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from class5:
That was it! Thanks! I couldn't remember my old user name.

Liar.... You are also hotroddeluxe on mingle 2...

You were pretty sure of your old user name when you introduced yourself to LB today....

[Edited 3/15/2015 11:11:36 PM ]

3/15/2015 11:11:58 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Liar.... You are also hotroddeluxe on mingle 2...
You were pretty sure of your old user name 9 days ago....

I have my Mingle login on automatic, but the laptop that I used to use on this site is long dead.

You will believe what you like of course. How are you going with the 50 papers that reviewed and endorsed the NIST report?

Do you want to debate 7WTC and the its collapse? I'd really like to get into that with someone who may know the subject. Most don't have a clue.

[Edited 3/15/2015 11:14:37 PM ]

3/15/2015 11:15:19 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from class5:
I have my Mingle login on automatic, but the laptop that I used to use on this site is long dead.

Liar.... Check my edited remark foghorn....

It appears your dead computer is still posting for you...

Gasbag........

3/15/2015 11:17:14 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Liar.... Check my edited remark foghorn....

And? How does that make me a liar? I'd like to get a glimpse of how you reasoned this, as I think your comprehension needs a little work.

It appears your dead computer is still posting for you... Gasbag........

Now you aren't making sense. Of course you will believe what you want to believe.

How about 7WTC? Or are personal attacks and fantasies all you've got?

[Edited 3/15/2015 11:19:58 PM ]

3/15/2015 11:20:53 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
Here is a link to approximately 50 papers that support the NIST hypothesis, and you can consider that ample peer review. Have you not read any of them?

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/294k95/compilation_of_scientific_literature_that/

Are you game enough to address 7WTC? I'm perfectly willing to open a thread on it if you wish.

Did NIST directly submit their findings to peer review?

What do you expect to come of such a thread?

3/15/2015 11:23:10 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Did NIST directly submit their findings to peer review?

They didn't have to as their mandate was to explain the collapses in order to make legislative improvements in building codes. The report was reviewed by various faculties upon release.

What do you expect to come of such a thread?

To disprove the many lies and myths in circulation regarding the collapse of 7WTC. It's an interest I have.

3/15/2015 11:28:44 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
They didn't have to as their mandate was to explain the collapses in order to make legislative improvements in building codes. The report was reviewed by various faculties upon release.

As far as I know, they never released the source code of their global collapse model. Unless my understanding is false, I fail to see how that model could be peer reviewed.

3/16/2015 12:38:43 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,609)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

so I guess we're all supposed to just take your word for it thank you saw or talked to a couple of hundred lemons it evidently thought they saw playing huh.

Okydoky here. let's have a list here a list of the people the names maybe the address is telephone numbers is that we Patriots can corroborate your stupid story that you talk to 200 people good grief.

oh one more thing if they saw a plane they saw a fake plane or a holograph an image of a plane-- not a real plane there is a big difference

IM with him...I want interviews with the deceased ones families...DEATH AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES

If there were people on planes..there would be more news stories with the families..especially on the anniversaries..BUT THERE ARE NONE..

SHOW US THE DEATH AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES OF THE SO CALLED DEAD

WE HAVE THE RIGHT UNDER THE FOIA..'FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT"..Its our right.

REPEAT THIS IN REGARDS TO SANDY HOOK..another false flag that some fell for 'HOOK LINE AND STINKER' event

3/16/2015 1:27:23 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
As far as I know, they never released the source code of their global collapse model. Unless my understanding is false, I fail to see how that model could be peer reviewed.

Have you read the papers on the link I provided? Or some of them? Actually femr2 has compared four different modelling processes and although the results varied slightly, there was no difference in the outcome.

The NIST report was not published for inclusion in a scientific journal as such, for that was not the intention, therefore it is not subject to peer review, however, no report has been examined as closely as the NIST report, therefore it has undergone peer review in a sense, probably to a much higher standard than usual.

Where do you think the NIST is in error?

[Edited 3/16/2015 1:30:57 AM ]

3/16/2015 1:36:48 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
Have you read the papers on the link I provided? Or some of them? Actually femr2 has compared four different modelling processes and although the results varied slightly, there was no difference in the outcome.

I have not read any of them. I would be VERY interested in reading one that uses NIST's actual model.

Part of the scientific method is to reproduce the findings. Not playing guessing games, trying to get close

3/16/2015 1:39:02 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
I have not read any of them. I would be VERY interested in reading one that uses NIST's actual model.

Part of the scientific method is to reproduce the findings. Not playing guessing games, trying to get close

And how do you know that is the case? You do understand that no-one will ever know for sure what happened inside 7WTC before it collapsed and that any report will be guessing based upon probabilities and possibilities? Many expect far too much from the NIST report.

Remember what it intended to do. Placating truthers and addressing their stories was really a part of what they intended to do. The NIST report was for the building industry and not a public explanation.

[Edited 3/16/2015 1:42:30 AM ]

3/16/2015 1:41:35 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
And how do you know that is the case?

Because the actual NIST modeling is a secret

3/16/2015 1:43:00 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Because the actual NIST modeling is a secret

How do you know it is a secret? Because some truther site says so? All the data is there if you wish to look.

[Edited 3/16/2015 1:45:04 AM ]

3/16/2015 1:46:44 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
How do you know it is a secret? Because some truther site says so? All the data is there if you wish to look.

Please link NIST's global collapse source data. We can clear this up in a snap

3/16/2015 1:52:16 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Please link NIST's global collapse source data. We can clear this up in a snap

There you go.

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wtc_finalreports.cfm

You can find it in the report. Especially note the appendices.

3/16/2015 2:14:12 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
There you go.

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wtc_finalreports.cfm

You can find it in the report. Especially note the appendices.

Why not link the appropriate appendix?

NIST admits classifying their data

Director of NIST: Disclosure of WTC7 data "might jeopardize public safety"

http://cryptome.org/nist070709.pdf

FINDING REGARDING PUBLIC SAFETY INFORMATION
Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September 11,2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following information:

1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model with detailed connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads, break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

2. All input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.
~
Patrick Gallagher Director National Institute of Standards and Technology
Dated: JUL 09 2009

[Edited 3/16/2015 2:17:49 AM ]

3/16/2015 2:19:43 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Why not link the appropriate appendix?

Because I can't be bothered doing the work for you. I hope that helps.

Seriously, I give you a link to a compilation of 50 papers in support of the NIST report and you don't read them, then you want me to find the source data for the modelling process because you don't believe it was included, and when I track that down it will be something else.

No, there is a limit to how far down truther rabbit holes I'm willing to go. I don't have the burden of proof in the overall argument, so I'm not chasing around after people because that never ends.

If you don't find the NIST report convincing, so be it. That is not the only investigation and I don't see the NIST report as the last word either, for that was not its remit.

3/16/2015 2:23:34 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:

NIST admits classifying their data

Director of NIST: Disclosure of WTC7 data "might jeopardize public safety"

http://cryptome.org/nist070709.pdf

FINDING REGARDING PUBLIC SAFETY INFORMATION
Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September 11,2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following information:

1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model with detailed connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads, break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

2. All input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.
~
Patrick Gallagher Director National Institute of Standards and Technology
Dated: JUL 09 2009

And? What do you read into this?

3/16/2015 2:25:28 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
Because I can't be bothered doing the work for you. I hope that helps.

Seriously, I give you a link to a compilation of 50 papers in support of the NIST report and you don't read them, then you want me to find the source data for the modelling process because you don't believe it was included, and when I track that down it will be something else.

No, there is a limit to how far down truther rabbit holes I'm willing to go. I don't have the burden of proof in the overall argument, so I'm not chasing around after people because that never ends.

If you don't find the NIST report convincing, so be it. That is not the only investigation and I don't see the NIST report as the last word either, for that was not its remit.

Burden of proof fallacy The onus to prove your assertions does not lie with me

This is what I found.

The two datasets that they did release...

Are stripped of these critical parameters, but it's likely that useful information is contained therein.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/0x1a.com/public/images/10-37.zip

And from: http://s3.amazonaws.com/nasathermalimages/public/images/NIST_FOIA/NIST_F...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/nasathermalimages/public/images/NIST_FOIA/NIST_F...

EDIT: The law which NIST is using to withhold this data is:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/0x1a.com/public/images/National_Construction_Saf...

Other than changing the law, which we all should work on, NIST is a division of the Commerce Department, which is under the Executive Branch.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/foia-review-more-government-secrecy-under-ob...

3/16/2015 2:27:53 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Burden of proof fallacy The onus to prove your assertions does not lie with me

You omitted my qualification. Nice. Remember I stated 'overall argument', therefore it is not a fallacy. Furthermore, I explained my position in detail which you've seemed to have ignored.

This is what I found.

Good. I wasn't even going to bother.

The two datasets that they did release...

Are stripped of these critical parameters, but it's likely that useful information is contained therein.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/0x1a.com/public/images/10-37.zip

And from: http://s3.amazonaws.com/nasathermalimages/public/images/NIST_FOIA/NIST_F...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/nasathermalimages/public/images/NIST_FOIA/NIST_F...

EDIT: The law which NIST is using to withhold this data is:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/0x1a.com/public/images/National_Construction_Saf...

Other than changing the law, which we all should work on, NIST is a division of the Commerce Department, which is under the Executive Branch.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/foia-review-more-government-secrecy-under-ob...

And?

[Edited 3/16/2015 2:30:54 AM ]

3/16/2015 2:32:23 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Can I claim the moon is a trillion light years from Earth and post http://www.loc.gov/ as my proof, then expect you to read the entire Library of Congress to prove my assertion?

3/16/2015 2:36:35 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Can I claim the moon is a trillion light years from Earth and post http://www.loc.gov/ as my proof, then expect you to read the entire Library of Congress to prove my assertion?

I don't even see your point as one of any consequence. What does the withholding of this information mean to you? What does it matter in light of the fact that many faculties around the world have supported the NIST report in their own investigations?

3/16/2015 2:42:02 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Barack Obama: "The only people that don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide."

3/16/2015 2:48:48 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Barack Obama: "The only people that don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide."

So you assume that the NIST have something to hide?

[Edited 3/16/2015 2:50:40 AM ]

3/16/2015 2:51:20 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
So you assume that NIST have something to hide?

I am not assuming anything. NIST classified the data

I have an early morning, goodnight

3/16/2015 3:18:35 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

naprinciple: I am not assuming anything. NIST classified the data

I have an early morning, goodnight

-----------------------------------------

Good night. For tomorrow:

Ok, let me rephrase it, why do you think the NIST have something to hide because certain information was classified? It may be the classification criteria were met, and it was the omission of that as a possibility that led me to believe your claim was an assumption. So, objectively and hypothetically it would appear that the NIST classification of the information was for one of two reasons:

a) For nefarious reasons as yet unknown or undisclosed (e.g. a cover-up from within or above).

b) The information was classified because it met criteria that required such action (e.g. exposing some undisclosed or unknown weakness or vulnerability).

3/16/2015 10:07:55 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,598)
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

class

some people actually laugh their asses off when the federal government shouts national security reasons and say WTF???

others just bow down accept the government's scare tactics and say gee the government's got my interest at heart and go on with life. Their cowardly acceptance of National Security BS is why....well you figure it out if you can.

3/16/2015 10:41:47 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:

Good night. For tomorrow:

Ok, let me rephrase it, why do you think the NIST have something to hide because certain information was classified? It may be the classification criteria were met, and it was the omission of that as a possibility that led me to believe your claim was an assumption. So, objectively and hypothetically it would appear that the NIST classification of the information was for one of two reasons:

a) For nefarious reasons as yet unknown or undisclosed (e.g. a cover-up from within or above).

b) The information was classified because it met criteria that required such action (e.g. exposing some undisclosed or unknown weakness or vulnerability).

The "National security" argument makes so much more sense when you translate it as; 'Our hold on power'.

3/16/2015 3:43:22 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,029)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:
IM with him...I want interviews with the deceased ones families...DEATH AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES

If there were people on planes..there would be more news stories with the families..especially on the anniversaries..BUT THERE ARE NONE..

SHOW US THE DEATH AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES OF THE SO CALLED DEAD

WE HAVE THE RIGHT UNDER THE FOIA..'FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT"..Its our right.

REPEAT THIS IN REGARDS TO SANDY HOOK..another false flag that some fell for 'HOOK LINE AND STINKER' event

Obviously here, neither one of you like the prospect of having to provide any reasonable evidence in order to prove your "theories". Only photoshopped pics, a few doctored up Youtube clips, and a load of crap from people like Alex Jones, Richard Gage, etc etc. Ah, but for the sake of carrying on the thread while not having to admit your theories are too far fetched, you'd much rather have it turn into some flavor of a rhetorical quagmire over who has to do more homework. .. What a way to keep the thread going.

Yes fwmusic, i'm well aware of the "Freedom of Information Act". And I also think its about time you began exercising that right instead of focusing so much on your Freedom of Speech.