Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps massage

You might be seeking for naughty men or you might be searching for ladies who want some casual fun, whatever you want, this is where you will obtain it. personals champaign il The platform has a one of a kind algorithm that makes the matching method effortless and handy for customers. It is incredibly effortless to use and to upload your pictures and send messages to the persons you like. how to use happn app free Letters ought to be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content material that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and need to include the writer s full name, address, and phone quantity for verification purposes.

usasexguide com

e. hookup birmingham al Figuring this was not a fantastic first date appear, I made no weekend plans. Some of these inquiries might appear silly at very first, but they can be quite telling. datingiframe review Right here are 40 definitely terrific initially date questions that will make you look great and give you a lot of talk about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

57. Here's the problem. Basically, all your doing here, is utilizing a common theme amongst conspirators who generally fail to offer a lot of valid theories (or YouTube vid's so's that they get some sort of "added effect"), while in turn would just as soon ask more questions rather than provide answers based upon scientific evidence. And really, using photo shopped YouTube video's as evidence? My 7 year old grand kid could make it look as though that same plane just chopped your head off.

[Edited 3/8/2015 5:01:54 PM ]

3/7/2015 10:04:09 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,644)
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

kids

some ten or twelve years ago John Lear said he didn't even want to talk about flight 11 and flight 77 the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon he said they weren't in the evenin the National Transportation Safety Board data I looked it up and they weren't in there and of course since then they've corrected them and label them that they took off I guess or whatever so the only ones anyone should be concerned about are flight 175 and flight 93.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/7/2015 10:16:54 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

you guys can rip John layer Jim Fetzer Morgan Reynolds the guy from Madison I can't think of his name and all the other Patriots trying to open up a new investigation into what really happened on 911 because that's all you got is to rip the source cuz you can't do you bathe anything else.

I don't think flight 11 and flight 77 even took off that day thats common sense or they'd have been in there and NTSB.

of course there were passengers the thought those flights were going to fly that day but naturally they were given some kind of a ruse that their planes weren't working so they bussed them probably to some location thinking that we're going to board another plane and they were murdered. I don't know if they were shot or stabbed to death or whatever?? you're going to murder somebody you going to murder them how they murdered some 3,000 in the twin Trade Towers probably less but who knows for sure.

3/7/2015 10:29:20 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,677)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:

I don't think flight 11 and flight 77 even took off that day thats common sense or they'd have been in there and NTSB.

I guess you missed my post from a conspiracy website quoting pilotsforthetruth.org and that they have seen the data from the black box from Flight 77, I guess you missed that out of your reading.

Remember, Pilotsforthetruth are on YOUR side 57 Channels...it's just that they don't appreciate the likes of you and your ilk of "No Planers". Even they say Flight 77 flew that day, yes, PILOTS FOR THE TRUTH actually confirm Flight 77 flew that day.

3/7/2015 11:20:31 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,081)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
you guys can rip John layer Jim Fetzer Morgan Reynolds the guy from Madison I can't think of his name and all the other Patriots trying to open up a new investigation into what really happened on 911 because that's all you got is to rip the source cuz you can't do you bathe anything else.

of course there were passengers the thought those flights were going to fly that day but naturally they were given some kind of a ruse that their planes weren't working so they bussed them probably to some location thinking that we're going to board another plane and they were murdered. I don't know if they were shot or stabbed to death or whatever?? you're going to murder somebody you going to murder them how they murdered some 3,000 in the twin Trade Towers probably less but who knows for sure.

So now you don't "think" flight 11 or 77 took off that day. And that the 246 civilians lost were bussed away and "may" have been stabbed to death. And that "who knows for sure" but it may be less than 3000 killed at the WTC. Is what your now telling everyone, is that despite the sources you referrenced earlier on, your still not sure of anything?

Face it, John Lear has already been proven to be a horrendous source of disinformation.

As for Fetzer.. Allow me to give you a small example of the "logic" he employs.
A few years ago, he was debating Mark Roberts and Ron Wieck. During the discussion, the subject of lazer beam weapons came up. Fetzer is a known believer in the theory that high energy weapons took out the WTC. When informed that a weapon that produces the energy required to do what he claims does not exist, his next statement was this... "Then I guess the buildings are still standing". So now my question to you 57..., Is this the kind of "logic" that should be used in the search for the truth?

Morgan? Let me just say, that anyone who implies a tsunami can't do much damage but is instead an evil Mother Nature, and that that Mother Nature works for the NSA, has got to harbor some serious mental health issues.

57channels, I really think your slipping up here. And that's a huge disappointment.

[Edited 3/7/2015 11:21:51 AM ]

3/7/2015 1:22:20 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

This is what I found on one of the links you provided. Doesnt sound like pilots for truth doesnt trust the NTSB or the phony 9-11 Commission report.....now does it???

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is committed to discovering the truth surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 . We have contacted both the NTSB and the FBI regarding these and other inconsistencies. To date, they have refused to comment on, correct, refute, retract or offer side-letters that might explain the discrepancies between what they claim are the data extracted from the FDR of AA Flight 77 and the official story alleging its crash into the Pentagon.As concerned citizens and professionals in the aviation industry, Pilots for 9/11 Truth asks, why have these discrepancies not been addressed by agencies within the United States Government? Why have they falsely represented their own data to the American people? Pilots for 9/11 Truth takes the position that an official government inquiry into these discrepancies is warranted and long overdue. We call upon our fellow citizens to write to their Congressional representatives to inform them of these discrepancies and call for an immediate investigation into this matter. For more information please visit pilotsfor911truth.org.

Signed:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

3/7/2015 1:38:21 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

NTSB Reports

Long-Hidden NTSB Reports Contain Flight Data

In late 2001 and early 2002, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) filed reports detailing information of the four commandeered flights, based on a combination of air traffic control recordings and, in the case of United Flight 93, the plane's flight data recorder. However, these reports remained hidden from public view for years. Even today, the entries in the NTSB database for the 9/11/2001 crashes state:

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket
The veil was lifted from the reports on August 11, 2006 when they were published by the National Security Archive on the George Washington University website, gwu.edu. The release consists of eight PDF documents listed on the National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 196.

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/ntsb.html

57 Channels here: I see it took the feds 5 years to concoct and doctor the phony a** NTSB data to try and make it look like 11 and 77 flew that day?? I have seen the NTSB charts before and believe me........11 and 77 did not have any departure time or any indication those flights flew that day. I cant remember exactly how they worded it in the chart or graph.......but they didnt fly. 5 years for the FBI to spew out a bunch of gobbledeegoop. The FBI.......yeah the same outfit that confiscated the video from the gas station and hotel that showed the missille or whatever caused the damage to the Pentagon

3/7/2015 2:24:13 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,677)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
NTSB Reports

Long-Hidden NTSB Reports Contain Flight Data

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/ntsb.html

57 Channels here: I see it took the feds 5 years to concoct and doctor the phony a** NTSB data to try and make it look like 11 and 77 flew that day?? I have seen the NTSB charts before and believe me........11 and 77 did not have any departure time or any indication those flights flew that day. I cant remember exactly how they worded it in the chart or graph.......but they didnt fly. 5 years for the FBI to spew out a bunch of gobbledeegoop. The FBI.......yeah the same outfit that confiscated the video from the gas station and hotel that showed the missille or whatever caused the damage to the Pentagon

Five years you say? Look at this link which is obtained from your link and you will see the NTSB report is dated DECEMBER 2001....

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/doc06.pdf

Oh, so it is now phony? This is from your link, did you bother to even read and check it out?

Known Course

flight 77 route
This illustration from USA Today shows the alleged flightpath of Flight 77. The loop in the middle of the outbound portion is much less pronounced in illustrations from other sources.
More accurate flight path descriptions are found in NTSB reports published in 2006.
At 8:20 AM, Flight 77 took off from Dulles International Airport, 10 minutes after its scheduled departure time. At 8:46, Flight 77 veered severely off course. At 8:50, the last radio communication was made from the pilots and air traffic control. At 8:56, the jet's transponder was shut off. 1 The pilots' last transmission was "ah direct FALMOUTH American seventy seven thanks." No radio communications from the flight indicated distress. 2

The NTSB report on Flight 77 describes the plane's maneuvers in detail. It began to turn to the south at 8:55, and by 9:00 it was headed east. Shortly thereafter it began to descend from its altitude of 35,000 feet. The autopilot was engaged and disengaged multiple times. At 9:29 the plane was 35 miles west of the Pentagon flying at 7,000 feet. At 9:34 it was about 3.5 miles west-southwest of the Pentagon and started a 330-degree descending right turn, bringing it to an altitude of about 2000 feet four miles southwest of the Pentagon. 3

According to NORAD's September 18th timeline, the FAA didn't notify NORAD that Flight 77 was a possible hijack until 9:24, thirty-four minutes after the loss of radio communications. 4 Press reports couch the notification as of a "suspected" hijacking despite reports that the plane was flying toward Washington, DC with its transponder off twenty-one minutes after both towers had been hit.

I must admit that you do stick to your point of views, the only problem is that they change like the wind.

3/7/2015 2:26:34 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,677)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
higgy

This is what I found on one of the links you provided. Doesnt sound like pilots for truth doesnt trust the NTSB or the phony 9-11 Commission report.....now does it???

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is committed to discovering the truth surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 . We have contacted both the NTSB and the FBI regarding these and other inconsistencies. To date, they have refused to comment on, correct, refute, retract or offer side-letters that might explain the discrepancies between what they claim are the data extracted from the FDR of AA Flight 77 and the official story alleging its crash into the Pentagon.As concerned citizens and professionals in the aviation industry, Pilots for 9/11 Truth asks, why have these discrepancies not been addressed by agencies within the United States Government? Why have they falsely represented their own data to the American people? Pilots for 9/11 Truth takes the position that an official government inquiry into these discrepancies is warranted and long overdue. We call upon our fellow citizens to write to their Congressional representatives to inform them of these discrepancies and call for an immediate investigation into this matter. For more information please visit pilotsfor911truth.org.

Signed:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

Of course they will dispute it you fool! They are a conspiracy site!

However, unlike YOU, they know the planes flew that day otherwise THEY WOULDN'T HAVE OBTAINED THEIR OWN DETAILS OF THE BLACK BOX..as I posted to you, which you ignored.

THEY OBTAINED DETAILS FROM FLIGHT 77'S BLACK BOX.

3/7/2015 2:28:50 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,677)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
higgy

Care to debunk this below..or even TRY to debunk it?

Quote from higgy51:
I guess you missed my post from a conspiracy website quoting pilotsforthetruth.org and that they have seen the data from the black box from Flight 77, I guess you missed that out of your reading.

Remember, Pilotsforthetruth are on YOUR side 57 Channels...it's just that they don't appreciate the likes of you and your ilk of "No Planers". Even they say Flight 77 flew that day, yes, PILOTS FOR THE TRUTH actually confirm Flight 77 flew that day.

3/7/2015 4:19:34 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

=======================================================
Do you own a house????? Are you paying a mortgage on a house?? If your mortgage is lower than 50,000 you owe the bank.......I will bet my house against your house that Flight 77 never crashed into the Pentagon. Wanna bet?? Yes or No?? Ill also bet you 5 grand Flight 77 never took off that day on 9-11. If there is a God.....he knows, and a few other traitors KNOW for 100% ABSOLUTE POSITIVE. Wanna bet??

If you accept the bet.......lets hope the loser loses his house somehow, someway via the bank, or an ex-wife-or whatever the f**k????? Yes or NO?????

3/8/2015 1:28:24 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,677)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:

Do you own a house????? Are you paying a mortgage on a house?? If your mortgage is lower than 50,000 you owe the bank.......I will bet my house against your house that Flight 77 never crashed into the Pentagon. Wanna bet?? Yes or No?? Ill also bet you 5 grand Flight 77 never took off that day on 9-11. If there is a God.....he knows, and a few other traitors KNOW for 100% ABSOLUTE POSITIVE. Wanna bet??

If you accept the bet.......lets hope the loser loses his house somehow, someway via the bank, or an ex-wife-or whatever the f**k????? Yes or NO?????

I am laughing at you, the Pilots For Truth are laughing at you. The whole of DH is laughing at you.

You are a simpleton in the nth degree. You must be one of the .00001% that believe no planes flew that day.

Even your own people, your fellow conspiracy theorists confirm that planes and Flight 77 flew that day.

You are all on your own 57 Channels, but then, village idiots tend to be loners because no-one wants to be seen with them.

Pilots for the truth dot org confirm that the flight took off, they have the data confirming this. Go and play with them, go and tell them that no planes took off that day and that they are liars and see where that gets you...go one, I dare you!!

Over and OUT.

3/8/2015 1:37:40 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,996)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from bill_i_am2:
THE FREAKING MOB WAS BEHIND IT ALL !!

Damn those guido's, they all should be hung !

It wasnt the Guido's...it was the Steins

3/8/2015 1:42:00 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,996)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from 57channels:
higgy

=======================================================

I saw the video...It was a missle

and that missle just happened to hit and destroy the offices and all the records where an investigation was going on against Zionist Dual Citizen Jew - DOV ZACHEIM for looting 2 trillion dollars from the Pentagon..and those records were conveniently destroyed..WOW..WHAT LUCK..HUH..

Just as the ASBESTOS FILLED BUILDINGS THAT NEEDED TO BE DESTROYED..THAT DAY 9/11/2001..SEVERAL BUILDINGS JUST HAPPENED TO FALL RIGHT INTO THEIR OWN FOOTPRINT.

And the building owners didnt have to pay for a thing..THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER PAID THE CLEAN UP BILL FOR LUCKY LARRY SILVERSTEIN..THE LUCKIEST JEW IN ALL OF AMERICA!

September 11, 2001..the day of miracles...huh..

3/8/2015 5:00:20 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,387)
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from mrroscoe03:
Where the Hell do people come up with this shit...

No, I won't take 20 mins or 20 seconds on this....

They are anti government wack jobs who want to prove that our government can't be trusted.

Some of these same wacky jobs are even claiming that there is no such thing as Islamic extremists that it's all a lie made up by several western Governments in an effort to justify military action in the middle east so their military industrial machine can get fat off of the profits a fake war brings.

3/8/2015 5:38:57 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,677)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from mr_imperfect:
They are anti government wack jobs who want to prove that our government can't be trusted.

Some of these same wacky jobs are even claiming that there is no such thing as Islamic extremists that it's all a lie made up by several western Governments in an effort to justify military action in the middle east so their military industrial machine can get fat off of the profits a fake war brings.

The OP even stated that Sandy Hook was a hoax...that tells you everything about him and his foolish mind.

3/8/2015 1:48:46 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

Even your own people, your fellow conspiracy theorists confirm that planes and Flight 77 flew that day.
====================================================
Gosh, how did I know you wouldn't take the bet. Your a cowardly sheeple, just like the millions that have huddled underneath their little beds, scared of the big bad Arabs. On my mothers grave Id have bet Flight 77 never crashed into the Pentagon---just like any other Patriot who has done any fricking research into the events of that day. The Pentagon is a no brainer for anyone with any common sense at all.

I could ask you a hundred questions about it....but why bother?? You wouldn't answer 1 of them. The Feds [FBI] have falsified the NTSB data about 11 and 77 and you buy it, and claim the pilots for truth buy it. I saw it years ago after John Lear said it wasn't in the NTSB. I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!

All you got is to rip John Lear or Morgan Reynolds or Jim Fetzer or any of the other " experts " Go ahead and rip Rob Balisimo who said he couldnt hit the WTC 10 times after 10 tries in a simulator.

3/8/2015 1:55:21 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

mr

======================================================
Another lying douche bag claiming none of the truthers think there are Islamic extremists. Prove it. Put a quote up where any of us said such nonesense. There are Islamic extremists who hate the US Govt. with a passion and anyone with any decensy for human life does not blame them for their hatred. I see your just a brainwashed bobbleheaded robotic flag waver......worst part is the MSM media have been successful into turning you into a nationalistic bobblehead. Hitler did it with millions of German sheeple. The smart ones got the hell out of Germany!

3/8/2015 3:00:30 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

manniblelector
Over 2,000 Posts (2,063)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013

Get a clue 57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAlDbP4tdqc

3/8/2015 4:19:47 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

mannible

Hey, thanks. Great song by the greatest rock n roller ever. Neat how that car slammed into all those tv's and debri went flying all over the place. Not like what happened when alleged flight 175 slammed into the south tower huh???? Since there was no debri from the alleged plane or the tower..........must have been a hologram huh???

Now take 2 minutes and watch mine okydoky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_nE0aPb13A

3/8/2015 4:29:03 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (62,810)
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010
online now!

Shakespeare said, “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”

Israel protests too much. There are thousands of hasbarists, official, covert and volunteer, who leap with zeal on any comment that might be seen to contradict the official Zionist party line. They are so many, and their protests so often use the same wording, that it’s obvious a coverup is underway.

3/8/2015 4:30:51 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

How about that left wing behind the building?????? A layering CGI glitch by the media shown all over the world. Fake videos, fake planes, fake hijackers, fake eyewitnesses, dam near everything fake about 9-11. Sadly some people did die at the hands of elements in the US Govt./ Mossad.

3/8/2015 4:58:19 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,081)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:

I could ask you a hundred questions about it....but why bother?? You wouldn't answer 1 of them. The Feds [FBI] have falsified the NTSB data about 11 and 77 and you buy it, and claim the pilots for truth buy it. I saw it years ago after John Lear said it wasn't in the NTSB. I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!

All you got is to rip John Lear or Morgan Reynolds or Jim Fetzer or any of the other " experts " Go ahead and rip Rob Balisimo who said he couldnt hit the WTC 10 times after 10 tries in a simulator.
3/8/2015 5:25:43 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Long/Fun/Mark/k_tothe/all you truthers:

Cant you just hear Richard Myers head of the Defense Dpt. talking to Netanyehu saying " Sir......we cant use real airplanes on 9-11. It would be impossible for the fictitous hijacker pilots to hit the towers dead center. We cant do remote control either as that would be way to risky that a signal could go wrong and if we used a real plane....think of all the debri that would be scattered all over if it did crash before it hit WTC.

The air is so dense the engines couldnt support any huge airliner that low. It wouldnt have enough power to keep the plane in the air. Yes of course we have to have those big towers gone [ not standing anymore ] so the sheeple will get behind our phony a** war on terror and U.S. troops will be in Afghanistan [ poppies and oil pipeline ] Iraq [oil wells and a watchful eye out for Israel ] Syria, Libya, ect.ect. and hopefully Iran.

Net to Myers " How about this new holographic technology where the Jewish media can insert computer graphic images of " airplanes " into the south tower. Be a hell of alot easier and wouldnt risk a real plane crashing with no one aboard, no alleged hijackers or passengers, ect.ect. I think our Zionist media can smooth it all over so the sheeple buy the 19 Arab hijacker faireytale. Sounds pretty good to me, have Cheney get on it and gte dipstick Bush out of town.

3/8/2015 6:24:29 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,081)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

57. It appears all your doing is copy pasting from various conspiracy sites. Least you could do is provide a link that actually works.

3/8/2015 6:29:57 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from 57channels:

The air is so dense the engines couldnt support any huge airliner that low. It wouldnt have enough power to keep the plane in the air.

Seriously?

3/8/2015 6:45:02 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

saint

Seriously?
================
Yeah...the official story says the airliner is going 500 mph, and decended from 35,000 feet. You see the air is alot lighter at 35,000 feet...that's why airliners fly that high...duh.

3/8/2015 7:17:46 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

manniblelector
Over 2,000 Posts (2,063)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from 57channels:
mannible

Hey, thanks. Great song by the greatest rock n roller ever. Neat how that car slammed into all those tv's and debri went flying all over the place. Not like what happened when alleged flight 175 slammed into the south tower huh???? Since there was no debri from the alleged plane or the tower..........must have been a hologram huh???

Now take 2 minutes and watch mine okydoky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_nE0aPb13A

Ahahahaha you retard, the building is in front, not in back like the narrator suggests, strike 33 yeeerrrr out of here!!!

3/8/2015 7:29:12 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

mannible

Ahahahaha you retard, the building is in front, not in back like the narrator suggests, strike 33 yeeerrrr out of here!!!
=====================================================
The building is in front of what??? The alleged plane?? The alleged plane flew behind the small building??? The small building on the video is clearly behind the WTC-- far from the WTC like the other buildings....even higgy, yas, and the other sheep can see that....I hope??? One never knows though when one believe 19 Arabs pulled off the biggie.

3/8/2015 7:43:05 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

mannible

Yes, there is a smaller building below the alleged plane that looks like its in fron of the tower.....but thats not the smaller building that's clearly BEHIND the tower. The one behind the tower doesn't have tentacles of some sort like the one does when youi stop the video at 48 seconds. An entirely different building than the one behind the tower or behind both towers.

3/8/2015 7:56:41 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

manniblelector
Over 2,000 Posts (2,063)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from 57channels:
mannible

The building is in front of what??? The alleged plane?? The alleged plane flew behind the small building??? The small building on the video is clearly behind the WTC-- far from the WTC like the other buildings....even higgy, yas, and the other sheep can see that....I hope??? One never knows though when one believe 19 Arabs pulled off the biggie.

Look at the bottom left of the WTC building being blocked out by the building in FRONT of it Ahahahahahah you've just been owned douche bag. The window size gives you another clue retard.

[Edited 3/8/2015 7:57:00 PM ]

3/8/2015 8:27:33 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

manniblelector
Over 2,000 Posts (2,063)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV4rvTxcMSY

demolishes your whole theory piece by piece

3/8/2015 9:38:14 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

mannibal

can you try to be a little more civil and not cough so many names the building that you have shown is in front of the two towers at least from the angle that it's Sean but it is not the same building that is not in the back of the towers were the wings of the airplane went behind the building

also in your pic you showed do you see the left wing of this alleged airplane flight 175 it looks like it's invisible to me doesn't it to you

3/8/2015 9:47:20 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

manniblelector
Over 2,000 Posts (2,063)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from 57channels:
mannibal

can you try to be a little more civil and not cough so many names the building that you have shown is in front of the two towers at least from the angle that it's Sean but it is not the same building that is not in the back of the towers were the wings of the airplane went behind the building

also in your pic you showed do you see the left wing of this alleged airplane flight 175 it looks like it's invisible to me doesn't it to you

Yes it's exactly the same building, and that's the shadow under the left wing, while the right wing has the sun shining on it, I wish i didn't have to call you names, but got DAMN!!!! You are soooo f**kin dumb!!!

3/8/2015 10:24:24 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,699)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

What people MUST remember....

is that there is signs of a bigger plan going on...

if you close your eyes and ears, than you are living in a sheltered world.

David Rockefeller speaks about population control.

http://youtu.be/ClqUcScwnn8

David Rockefeller gives a speech about over population. In this video, you will hear and see him discussing how the U.N. should sustain the population.

3/8/2015 10:35:21 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naturebiy
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Geoengineering, A Clear And Present Danger

http://youtu.be/uv0Ko2OU4Ec

http://GeoengineeringWatch.org

This video presentation was done in Northern California on November 21st, 2014, it is a wake up call. When the ship is going down, one must prioritize their time, their actions, and their energy. The planet is dying. Though there are countless forms of damage to Earth from human activities, climate engineering is mathematically the greatest single source, it is the epitome of human insanity. Our society has been very well trained to turn two blind eyes to the big picture, and to simply spend their time and energies only on their own pursuit of personal pleasures. If this paradigm is not overturned, and people do not choose to stand and face the challenges closing in on us, we will have no chance. Now is when we decide why we are here. Now is when we decide what it means to show our love for our children. If life on Earth is to have any possibility of survival, if our children are to have any chance of a future, we must all stand together in the battle to preserve what life is left on our once thriving planet. If we do not act today, we will not have tomorrow

3/8/2015 11:31:07 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Nature boy

very well said I see you care about other people on the planet it's so sad the perps that orchestraded 911 to create this phony a** war on terror are going to get away with it I will try to wake as many people up as I can before I leave this earth I feel sad for the young kids because odds are the next attack will probably be bigger and worse and the technology will be so far advanced no one will be able to figure it out.

3/8/2015 11:51:03 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naturebiy
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 57channels:
Nature boy

very well said I see you care about other people on the planet it's so sad the perps that orchestraded 911 to create this phony a** war on terror are going to get away with it I will try to wake as many people up as I can before I leave this earth I feel sad for the young kids because odds are the next attack will probably be bigger and worse and the technology will be so far advanced no one will be able to figure it out.

I feel sad for all the sheep that follow their political party.

These people in office and power do not care about anyone except themselves and the agenda.

it is sad to see so call "conservatives" and "Republicans" as well as "Democrats" acting like little children by pointing fingers and living in denial for the stuff that goes on..

it is soooooooo much easier to deny the truth...

than to actually pursue the truth.

I mean...you are trained from a young age that the establishment is here to help you, and that they will never hurt you.....

so I really do not expect much from anyone except resistance.

3/9/2015 2:51:20 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,677)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
The Feds [FBI] have falsified the NTSB data about 11 and 77 and you buy it, and claim the pilots for truth buy it. I saw it years ago after John Lear said it wasn't in the NTSB. I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!

I claim the Pilots for truth buy it?

Man you are really dumb! They don't buy it, they have their own evidence and THEY and THEIR website confirm that they have data from the black box. You are one total foolish man especially in believing John Lear over the Pilots For Truth!!

3/9/2015 11:03:40 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

highly

keep calling me a liar I could care less. I am Telling You that I saw and NTSB deta in a chart where all the planes that took off that day were there and flight 11 and flight 77 were empty John Lear set it so I looked it up checked it out and they were empty they did not take off now obviously the feds of doctor that all up and by the way John Lear is one of the first pilots the signed on for the pilots of truth movement

3/9/2015 11:24:46 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Nature boy

keep spreading the word about 911,basically that's about all you and I can do. we can't write or call our so-called elected representatives or congressman because they all know 911 was an inside job and they can't do a damn thing about it.

I tell the young kids that come into my store not to join the service because you can wind up dead for no reason at all.there is no threat to America the only threat,- the only terrorist to worry about are the ones in the White House and Israel.

3/9/2015 12:26:23 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,081)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
highly

keep calling me a liar I could care less. I am Telling You that I saw and NTSB deta in a chart where all the planes that took off that day were there and flight 11 and flight 77 were empty John Lear set it so I looked it up checked it out and they were empty they did not take off now obviously the feds of doctor that all up and by the way John Lear is one of the first pilots the signed on for the pilots of truth movement

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/211-ex-cia-pilot-gives-sworn-testimony-that-no-planes-hit-the-twin-towers

From Lear's own "testimony". > "The debris of the collapse should have contained massive sections of the Boeing 767, including 3 engine cores weighing approximately 9000 pounds apiece which could not have been hidden. Yet there is no evidence of any of these massive structural components from either 767 at the WTC. Such complete disappearance of 767s is impossible."

Guess what 57. 767s have 2 engines, not three. Just one of the repeated lies from idiot John Lear. Lies which fool those with no knowledge of 911, flying, physics, math, and more.

3/9/2015 1:11:07 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible. The statement has gone viral in the conspiracy worldJohn Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, Bill Lear, has given his expert evidence to Project Camelot.org that it would have been physically impossible for Boeing 767s, like Flights AA11 and UA175 to have hit the Twin Towers on 9/11, particularly when flown by inexperienced pilots:‘No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors’, he claimed in the affidavit.‘Such crashes did not occur because they are physically impossible as depicted, for the following reasons: in the case of UAL 175 going into the south tower, a real Boeing 767 would have begun 'telescoping' when the nose hit the 14 inch steel columns which are 39 inches on center.‘The vertical and horizontal tail would have instantaneously separated from the aircraft, hit the steel box columns and fallen to the ground.‘The engines when impacting the steel columns would havemaintained their general shape and either fallen to the ground or been recovered in the debris of the collapsed building. ‘No Boeing 767 could attain a speed of 540 mph at 1000 feet above sea level ‘parasite drag doubles with velocity’ and ‘parasite power’ cubes with velocity.
==================================================
Gosh tragic..........this is what Ive been saying all along. I will take John Lear's word about 3 engine cubes or whatever he quoted over yours..........okay??? You have seen the video of the alleged plane melding into the south tower before the fireball-- you go ahead and believe it was a real plane...its your right as a sheeple who believes the media.

3/9/2015 1:13:53 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Engine core?? I wonder if that's the same thing as an engine?? I don't know, and I don't care. maybe he was misquoted, common sense, videos tell me no planes flew that day.

3/9/2015 1:24:23 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from tragicparrot:

Lies which fool those with no knowledge of 911, flying, physics, math, and more.

Speaking of physics.....

Explain to me how asymmetric damage can cause symmetric collapse.

The towers and bldg. 7 could not have collapsed in the manner in which they did solely from the damage caused from the impact of the jets and resulting fires.

Simple gravitational collapse my ass.

3/9/2015 1:36:07 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

saint

The towers and bldg. 7 could not have collapsed in the manner in which they did solely from the damage caused from the impact of the jets and resulting fires.
===================================================
The towers were blown to mynute dust, they were pulverized, or dusticized by extremely high powerful either micro nukes or mini nukes or thermite or nanothermate. They did not really collapse like a regular demo job like #7.

3/9/2015 1:53:58 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from 57channels:
saint

The towers were blown to mynute dust, they were pulverized, or dusticized by extremely high powerful either micro nukes or mini nukes or thermite or nanothermate. They did not really collapse like a regular demo job like #7.

I hear you....But until we have an investigation that is not a total load of bullshit everything that you believe and I believe will continue to be conjecture and theories.

The NIST report is total bullshit as is the 911 Omission Report. Nothing but smoke, mirrors and excessive bullshit.

3/9/2015 2:06:41 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Saint

The NIST report is total bullshit as is the 911 Omission Report. Nothing but smoke, mirrors and excessive bullshit.
We the people lived with the Warren Report which was nothing but a pack of [lone nut assassination] lies....and now we have the lies from the Jewish hand picked 9-11 Commission Report where Phillip Zelikow hand picked 12 traitors to lie their asses off and make sure no real important questions got asked.

When Thomas Keane or Lee Hamilton uttered those famous words " 911 was a failure of imagination " I was hoping the bastardous traitor would have had a stroke or heart attack right after he blasphemed those words.

3/9/2015 2:11:59 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from 57channels:
Saint

We the people lived with the Warren Report which was nothing but a pack of [lone nut assassination] lies....and now we have the lies from the Jewish hand picked 9-11 Commission Report where Phillip Zelikow hand picked 12 traitors to lie their asses off and make sure no real important questions got asked.

When Thomas Keane or Lee Hamilton uttered those famous words " 911 was a failure of imagination " I was hoping the bastardous traitor would have had a stroke or heart attack right after he blasphemed those words.

And just like JFKs assassination, 911 will go down in history in the same manner.

The real perps will go free. Again. As usual...

3/9/2015 3:52:51 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,081)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.

Lear's experience was flying cargo and supply missions. The fact that he mentions them freely in his bio and lectures is evidence they were not secret missions. "Ex-CIA" was used to lend an air of insider knowledge to Lear's claims. He likely has no relevant insider knowledge on the basis of his former occupation with the CIA.

Part of the CIA's "real" intelligence-gathering mission involved reconnaissance flights using the U-2 and later the SR-71 aircraft, whereas said pilots such as Francis Gary Powers "honestly" worked for the CIA to fly them. Not Lear.

You know, it's really not that hard a thing for anyone to click on your user name, and find past posts, like the one about Sandy Hook, that show you to be someone who has no problem making assertions about things without knowing the facts first.

3/11/2015 12:18:21 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

No planes?

What about the insurance claims? Why didn't the insurance companies challenge the payouts? Were they in on it too?

Evidence for the existence of planes:

a) Flight data

b) Passenger manifests

c) Passenger DNA samples, baggage, personal effects

e) Debris

f) Video of the hijackers going through the boarding process

g) Eyewitness reports

and much more.

Evidence against the existence of planes

a) Someone says so...

3/11/2015 1:47:54 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,677)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from class5:
No planes?

What about the insurance claims? Why didn't the insurance companies challenge the payouts? Were they in on it too?

Evidence for the existence of planes:

a) Flight data ( Doesn't exist, falsified by the Feds)

b) Passenger manifests (No planes took off that day, those passengers were taken away and shot by the military )

c) Passenger DNA samples, baggage, personal effects (planted by the Feds after the passengers were taken away and shot by the military )

e) Debris ( Planted by the Feds )

f) Video of the hijackers going through the boarding process (Inserted into the film by the Feds )

g) Eyewitness reports (Sheeples, planted and paid for by the Feds )

and much more.

Evidence against the existence of planes

a) Someone says so...

Above, in bold, you will see the answers you will get from 57 channels (but nothing on) as has been shown in the past. YES, he really does believe all those bolded points above and has said each and every one of them.

3/11/2015 3:15:09 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from class5:
No planes?

Speaking of insurance. Wouldn't you think that after 911, after wtc 7 came down at freefall speed from fire and damage on one corner[ something that never happened before or since] the insurance industry would have had every steel framed building in the country inspected and it's"fatal flaw" fixed before these buildings could be insured for occupancy?

3/11/2015 6:58:53 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,729)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from thetainthataint:
Speaking of insurance. Wouldn't you think that after 911, after wtc 7 came down at freefall speed from fire and damage on one corner[ something that never happened before or since] the insurance industry would have had every steel framed building in the country inspected and it's"fatal flaw" fixed before these buildings could be insured for occupancy?

See, thinking people would know that it was hit by hundreds of tons of debris falling from the towers. Lying b*tches would say it was only from the fire.

3/11/2015 7:36:12 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from giss7:
See, thinking people would know that it was hit by hundreds of tons of debris falling from the towers. Lying b*tches would say it was only from the fire.

Once again.....For the dense people in the room..

Asymmetric damage cannot cause symmetric collapse..

But then a highly acclaimed materials scientist with advanced degrees, such as yourself, would know this all ready..

3/11/2015 5:19:10 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from thesainthataint:

The insurance industry does not have the power to do that. The NIST report was intended to ensure that the flaws in the construction of the long-span open plan steel frame buildings in the future do not suffer the same flaws.

a) 7WTC did not come down at free-fall speed, that is just an incorrect meme. The collapse took 17.5 seconds and free-fall was noted on the NE corner for 2.25 seconds at the 12.5 second mark. The free-fall=CD meme is just another canard long debunked.

b) You seem to be intentionally minimising the effects of the damage and the fires. The building was severely damaged by the debris and the fires raged unfought for over seven hours. The fire-fighters noted the building suffered deformities and they decided to evacuate the area and let the building collapse.

c). The 'never happened before' meme is just another empty slogan as the all the events of the day fall into that category.

[Edited 3/11/2015 5:20:29 PM ]

3/11/2015 5:22:43 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from thesainthataint:
Once again.....For the dense people in the room..

Asymmetric damage cannot cause symmetric collapse..

But then a highly acclaimed materials scientist with advanced degrees, such as yourself, would know this all ready..

You don't seem to understand the events of the day.

By the time the outer curtain wall of 7WTC collapsed the interior had already fallen and it didn't fall symmetrically. The interior collapsed from the east to the west, then the curtain wall dropped as there was nothing left to support it. That is why some believe the collapse was symmetrical, but it wasn't.

3/11/2015 5:33:46 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

b) Passenger manifests (No planes took off that day, those passengers were taken away and shot by the military )
Well, I doubt very much even YOU believe they were taken to Disneyland huh?? Seems to me that once your dead, your dead whether they put a bullet in your head or die somehow else huh?? Not too hard to take DNA samples of the ones you've shot and plant them amongst the debri after they pulverized the 2 big towers to dust

3/11/2015 5:39:35 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
higgy

Well, I doubt very much even YOU believe they were taken to Disneyland huh?? Seems to me that once your dead, your dead whether they put a bullet in your head or die somehow else huh?? Not too hard to take DNA samples of the ones you've shot and plant them amongst the debri after they pulverized the 2 big towers to dust

But in actual fact, you really have no evidence to support that belief.

3/11/2015 5:59:48 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

class

But in actual fact, you really have no evidence to support that belief.
==============================================
Once a person figures out that no real airplanes flew that day----- common sense should tell that person that some kind of ruse was used [ Flight 11 had engine trouble or whatever ] any people supposedly boarding any flight--were taken away and murdered or possibly flown out of the country at a later date given new identities, but thats probably unlikely. However nothing surprizes me when the US Govt. is involved.

3/11/2015 6:06:38 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

sheeple

Oh, as far as the insurance companies?? You think the insurance companies are gonna blow the whistle so to speak and say we arn't giving Silversteen any money because no real planes flew that day and were not gonna pay.

sheeple: That might just cause a Revolution: You know where millions take to the streets and overthrow the George W Bush Presidency, the Congress, and take on the military knowing High treason and mass murder were done by the above. Surround the govt. and demand certain people are hung by the neck until dead.