Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

On the other hand, we believed it would be a fantastic idea to mention that this is an choice to cover every single conceivable base. college station singles groups He’s the reason everything you assume you know about Street Sharks is a lie. A study showed that Facebook use of foul language, sexual innuendo and gossip had been not trusted indicators of a candidate s character or future functionality in the workplace. why am i seeing ashley madison ads A few other people unmatch to make it tougher to recognize them if they do some thing creepy or threatening in individual or on other apps.

hookup finder free

The app publishes blogs on strategies for new users to start out their relationships & even about their initially conversation. single ladies in traverse city mi Have to be 18 to view this web site and appreciate study our Terms of Service. Jay sent me a long pagro text of how his feelings and efforts are not reciprocated and blocked me everywhere. cityxguide girls If you happen to be searching for a long term relationship, stick with the regular on the web dating internet sites.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/5/2015 5:14:57 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
misseb12369
Waterloo, IA
52, joined Mar. 2014

My man thinks that if I don't have an orgasm everytime we have sex, then I am "being services somewhere else." And he says he can tell by the amount of "wetness" when we have sex. Let me hear some responses to this.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/5/2015 8:03:45 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

cinnamonnhaze
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,580)
Minneapolis, MN
53, joined Apr. 2014

He sounds like a control freak.
He's gonna be a thorn in your side somewhere down the road.
Tell him your "wetness" is a direct response to his "skill level".

He sounds like this weirdo I dated in my 20's. He checked up, spied, listened in on every phone call I got. I ended up getting fired from a really good job because of his obsession over what "I" was up to. And ya wanna know why he was so worried about what I was doing? Cuz HE was the one that was cheating & it made HIM constantly suspicious of me.

If his control thing escalates, get rid of him before he ends up abusing you.

3/5/2015 7:04:01 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (82,358)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

I agree with cinn, he can't tell and that's cause he don't know what he's doing

3/5/2015 8:04:49 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from misseb12369:
My man thinks that if I don't have an orgasm everytime we have sex, then I am "being services somewhere else." And he says he can tell by the amount of "wetness" when we have sex. Let me hear some responses to this.

Well, your guy is an idiot.

3/5/2015 8:54:44 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
sagepopper72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,033)
Globe, AZ
45, joined Aug. 2014

Sounds like your guy has issues...either trust issues, confidence issues, or control issues; maybe even a combination. Sounds like you two need to have a conversation to address whatever issue he may have.

[Edited 3/5/2015 8:55:07 PM ]

3/6/2015 5:07:01 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

Going to have to agree with the other ladies here.

Maybe just lack of communication and skills,which both need to par take in.

Have that talk.If for any reason both can't see there is room for improvement,then I question if you both want each other happy.

Also some woman's body changes in later years,with being dryer.Get your facts on line or a Dr's pamplet on the topic.

Best of luck with that conversation you both need.

3/6/2015 8:03:14 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Sounds like she needs a guy who is not a moron...

3/6/2015 3:13:16 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

sandra49ok
Over 1,000 Posts (1,955)
Shelton, WA
58, joined Sep. 2008

I think maybe he is being serviced somewhere else

3/6/2015 7:08:08 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

reenie4
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,728)
Milwaukee, WI
60, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from sagepopper72:
Sounds like your guy has issues...either trust issues, confidence issues, or control issues; maybe even a combination. Sounds like you two need to have a conversation to address whatever issue he may have.

THIS!

3/7/2015 5:42:17 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

shezakeeper_2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,633)
San Antonio, TX
62, joined Jul. 2013

I agree with a lot of what the ladies have already said.

My reply is provided that there is genuine chemistry between the two of you.

Last thing you need to do is be concerned with, is if you have an orgasm to stoke HIS ego.

Some women do not HAVE to have an orgasm to be satisfied. I know some of you are saying “well then you aren’t hitting the big “O”!!”. That is not the case so I think education can be key, and it might be that simple. Medical reasons already mentioned for dryness also when men age they secrete less ejaculation; it is no more the fault of the woman than it is the man’s for a woman’s lack of wetness.

Maybe he is concerned about his OWN decline in what he use to do all night it now takes all night to do once.

Communication that is honest and open.

OR

Some men, when faced with the “idea” they are not measuring up lash out and blame others.

Why is this a red flag to me?

This could be a warning that he does not take ownership and responsibility for his own actions and his own life.

He thinks events are the result of circumstances or someone else’s fault:

The scumbag at work cost him his raise. – It was really his lack of initiative.

He was late because of traffic. – He leaves at the last minute with no wiggle room for things that can slow him, like rain and rush hour traffic.

If the latter then yea he has issues and …………. RUN !!!!

~

3/8/2015 11:28:42 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
28, joined Feb. 2013

He needs to spend a week studying anatomy and the human body.

3/8/2015 11:44:53 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I have no comment. It's not my business to educate a 49 year old woman on her man.

3/13/2015 6:35:00 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

Op I hope the few view points of others has helped.Only you can deside.

Imput doesn't always find the answers,but may help hearing from other woman.Thanks for posting.

3/14/2015 1:10:45 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,556)
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Youre not wet or have an orgasm cause you are not into him. Tell him its his f'ing problem for not turning u on.

Break up.

Maybe you are a troll from Man's Land.

[Edited 3/14/2015 1:11:56 AM ]

3/15/2015 6:55:52 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

want2bnlove2013
Fort Wayne, IN
38, joined Apr. 2013

Been in a similar situation. He sounds like a controlling jerk that wants to place blame on someone else for what he's doing. Maybe I'm wrong. You know the truth. Just like i knew the truth in my situation.

3/19/2015 9:30:40 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
38, joined Oct. 2014

your man wants you to have pleasure too nothing wrong juice up your gut for him then

3/28/2015 12:24:13 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
Offcell
Seattle, WA
24, joined Feb. 2015

He sounds like your typical emotional abuser please dump him fast.
I used to date a guy like that you think its innocent at first but soon enough it'll turn into a nightmare.

3/28/2015 6:26:05 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

want2bnlove2013
Fort Wayne, IN
38, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from Offcell:
He sounds like your typical emotional abuser please dump him fast.
I used to date a guy like that you think its innocent at first but soon enough it'll turn into a nightmare.

4/8/2015 5:13:13 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
ilovepoodles55
Schererville, IN
55, joined Feb. 2015

Your guy is emotionally unhealthy with time they get worse. I would not be with someone like him.

5/3/2015 11:52:52 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
kckgirl
Shawnee, KS
53, joined Nov. 2014

wow really wow he must not know women and for sure doesn't know a women's body!!! He's playing mind games!!! I would love to play mind games right back with his ass. Tell him he must be messing with someone else cause his performance just isn't the same at times like it usually. Is. Lol I'm the master of playinghead games with someone like that ..! Shoot I would have fun with him. I think he might be trying to see your reaction, cause I sure the hell would cut him off toll he got some act right bout himself. Lol. He might even be the one messing around. you know the old saying. "Them that accuse are the ones doing the dirt """IJS!!!!

5/3/2015 1:47:38 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
supergirl027
Columbus, OH
50, joined Mar. 2015

Its not unusual not to have an orgasm everytime the two of you are intimate. It is possible to have a great time with someone youre totally in love with not have an orgasm. If he is concerned that youre not enjoying it enough,I think its more of an ego thing that he thinks makes him less of a man which is crazy because its not all about that. If he can't get over the fact that youre not having an orgasm, perhaps he needs to add something more to induce it. Such as longer foreplay and/or toys. Find something exciting for both of you and go from there.

5/5/2015 8:45:37 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
48, joined Sep. 2014

Agree with everyone...but you need to know the signs of him too.
Believe me....
Tell him that you can tell that hes being serviced by someone else.
And really...a women should know her man and if he really is with others.
That can be figured out while sex too.

5/6/2015 3:05:47 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,546)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

his attitude would stop my enjoyment of sex with him.. obviously he has no idea what a woman needs, he has issues... unfortunately it will only get worse... unless you put him in his place...

5/9/2015 10:16:22 AM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
missamicable
Over 1,000 Posts (1,748)
Austin, TX
83, joined Jul. 2014

Tell him he needs to learn how to please a woman.

He needs to stop blaming you for his incompetence.

6/20/2015 10:11:24 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  
gab8888
Over 1,000 Posts (1,504)
Albany, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from cinnamonnhaze:
He sounds like a control freak.
He's gonna be a thorn in your side somewhere down the road.
Tell him your "wetness" is a direct response to his "skill level".

He sounds like this weirdo I dated in my 20's. He checked up, spied, listened in on every phone call I got. I ended up getting fired from a really good job because of his obsession over what "I" was up to. And ya wanna know why he was so worried about what I was doing? Cuz HE was the one that was cheating & it made HIM constantly suspicious of me.

If his control thing escalates, get rid of him before he ends up abusing you.

Totally true, I've been through it,(verbal abuse too) .

7/5/2015 11:14:32 PM Would like some input on this subject please!!!  

jennatomic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,361)
Roanoke, VA
31, joined Nov. 2011

He sounds like a bit of an insecure control freak. Have you tried asking him about it honestly?