Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

I have been delving into the myriad of apps out there. albany ga singles Clearly stating these boundaries and expectations is a critical step in generating confident the relationship is wholesome and proper for you. Sophie Wessex picks up a paintbrush as she How platinum students and socialites from Hong Kong and Jeremy Clarkson, 61, is branded creepy soon after saying Send the mods a message as an alternative, and we will take care of it. jacked gay app But withstanding that, nevertheless rewards for men and women or nearby groups (e.

best sex hookup app uk

It should be clear about how it shares your private information with other members. oklahoma men seeking men Speak to strangers and users from all more than the globe, from distinct countries or could be your neighborhood, or from a neighbouring nation. After it locates them, it shows you their 1st name, age, a profile image and brief blurb. rubmaps pensacola com, she immediately knew that they would bond more than their aversion to tattoos and body piercings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/17/2015 10:11:41 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,015)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

It's so hard to find REAL crab meat these days...most of it seems to be the imitation stuff.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/17/2015 10:36:54 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,133)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from blacklova:
Out there looking for real women who have something more to bring to the table besides p*ssy and problems..

Amen!

3/17/2015 11:13:49 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,133)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from wildfir:
OP u are so damn right. Where are all the real men at. What happened to old fashion date go to dinner movie or a coffee and just chat without sex coming into play. Men these days just want to get a womans pants. To hell with just going on a date and chatting over a coffee.

If I approach you, introduce myself, ask if you're involved or obligated to someone, ask if we can exchange numbers.... ITS NOT JUST TO SPEND MY MONEY ON YOU AND GO HOME LIKE WE NEVER MET. BE REAL FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Thats means I'm attracted to you phyzically / sexually. When we do go out its to see WHATEVER ELSE you have to offer. Truth is after hearing some of the shit that comes outta a womans mouth, we determine the only thing you're good for iz sex.

Bcuz women don't do the things that real men need for them to do anymore. You crying and WHINNING when they don't find you attractive or want sex THEN you b*tching and complaining when they do.

You talk about old fashion values in a man but all we get from women is THE LIBERATED WOMEN who don't need a man. Always challenging him and filling his life with drama. So stop the madness.

3/17/2015 12:47:45 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

letsbereality
Austin, TX
25, joined Jun. 2011

Wow... The blatant racism by the op is astounding....

Surprised no one seems to even mind/care. Guess I know what some white women are thinking now when you talk to them.

And they say racism is dead.

The things I've read in this thread said by the original poster have been unwarranted baseless attacks purely said on the ethnicity of a poster. The vileness, vulgarity, and down right rudeness of the original poster while being oblivious to just how rude and vile she is being....

Just wow....

[Edited 3/17/2015 12:50:36 PM ]

3/17/2015 1:40:28 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

personasaurus
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,393)
Bridgewater, NJ
31, joined Jun. 2014

so REAL man doesn't want SEX?

3/17/2015 2:09:20 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
Elisa78
GhurianAlmerĂ­a
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

I really want to win lottery this friday, i think i deserve that.

3/17/2015 2:13:56 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,015)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

..and then...

Guess I know what some white women are thinking now when you talk to them.

3/17/2015 2:15:06 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,917)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

I'm thinking brandy for lunch.

3/17/2015 2:33:52 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,133)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from lovethelake17:
My, you're quite the rude, judgmental young woman, OP. Perhaps you should try not jumping in telling people off and try being a little introspective and see how you contribute to your own drama.

First, there is no such thing as "REAL MEN" or real women. Everyone is real, they just are not all what it is you want. What you need to determine is what you want in a man, and in a relationship, and then figure out what you need to do in order to attract what you want.

Too many people feel that "REAL" means that people have to do what they want them to do when they want them to do it or they're not "REAL". That's bs. People are not puppets dancing on your string. They get to be who they are and you figure out if that works for you. If not, then find someone who does.

But like someone else said, if all you're finding is one thing, then it's not all of them, it's you, and what you're doing. So do some self-analysis. You want something specific--you have a goal in mind. Figure out the steps to that goal and make the changes you need to.

When I read this post it made me go back and read every post from the beginning of this thread.

And now I noticd OP haven't been on the last few pages. Maybe she feels ganged up on and outnumbered. Well she ought to feel that way.

Her attitude reeks of feces, stinks like shit. All blacklova did was give her and honest answer. Her taking it so personally meant that she knew he had described her to a T. And felt a need to strike out. But her nasty a** ghetto attitude did nothing but turn her own thread against her.

Only one, outta all the ppl pisting agreed with OP and I doubt if she's stable, her psych status is questionable.

OP if you don't see from the responses you've gotten that YOU are your problem you never will. Lose the attitude sweety and learn how a REAL WOMEN conducts herself.

3/17/2015 2:50:52 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

boyinneed
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Miami, FL
50, joined Aug. 2011

Usually real men are...
Out in the real world...
Doing real things...
With real females...
But not here sweetie...

3/17/2015 2:59:56 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,970)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from letsbereality:

Surprised no one seems to even mind/care. Guess I know what some white women are thinking now when you talk to them.

The things I've read in this thread said by the original poster have been unwarranted baseless attacks purely said on the ethnicity of a poster. The vileness, vulgarity, and down right rudeness of the original poster while being oblivious to just how rude and vile she is being....

Just wow....

I forgot to mention that. True racists won't even find that attractive because of your inability to actually act like a lady. Any smart person who has such an issue with black folks can do the smart thing, click on search, and block every last one of us.

But then again, who ever said you were smart, Op.

3/17/2015 3:00:12 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (47,220)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from letsbereality:

Just wow....

I noticed some of that from her, but here people use what they can to fire back....and I saw her get down on others of all colors and genders, in fact more than this race part she did.

so for me...if I only single out her race part and said something about that and I was black...well, that would be racism on my part, because that's all I cared about, not the fact that she badgered everyone of different colors...and how they felt....I couldn't do that myself.

for me...I can't single it out either way, but just noticed she badgered everyone with a comment she didn't like.

that's the real point here...however your point is noted and added to the list of her shit.

[Edited 3/17/2015 3:01:50 PM ]

3/17/2015 3:01:57 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Oh, and dr. That's not a ghetto attitude. That's pure ratchet.

3/17/2015 3:04:15 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

the other thing ..Lets be reality.

why weren't you on those racist threads from Be great and hiram9....complaining about their racism????

just sayin.

and not saying you don't have a legit complaint....but your pointing fingers....yet don't seem to care about anyone else who got badgered....plus your not complaining in the black men racist threads.

so...theres irony and lack of credibility at work here.

[Edited 3/17/2015 3:06:29 PM ]

3/17/2015 3:06:47 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Who....me?

3/17/2015 3:14:02 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

I did, in one form or another. But in there threads it was always against black women. You have my absolute permission to head back through my posts and find them.

Also bee, I wanted to read this entire thread but stopped when I saw how she was trailing the first poster. It made me very angry. I'll go back to reading it all and get onto her about her unladylike attitude.

[Edited 3/17/2015 3:15:51 PM ]

3/17/2015 4:35:00 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

bouze
Durand, MI
54, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from peggytexas1988:
You make your fiancé feel real good right?? Then what are you doing on a dating site? If you were secure in your relationship you wouldn't need to be here. And I am not looking for a Prince Charming , nor a step dad as a matter of fact I take care of myself and my son on my own just fine. It is called seeking a companion. I don't know what dump you crawled out of but where ever it is needs to burn. People like you show that on your side of the world there is no hope for humanity.
Also before you jump to conclusions my second reply wasn't to you, peel your lips from the window and actually pay attention to what is being said and stop making assumptions.

" W T F ! " this LADY, ( LOL ) isn't right in the head. Read her quote , BURN PEOPLE.. WHO THE HELL WOULD SAY THAT.. DAMM..

3/17/2015 5:09:58 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
naturegrl1
Oroville, CA
44, joined Nov. 2014

This can be said about BOTH sexes

3/17/2015 5:37:50 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

letsbereality
Austin, TX
25, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from Elisa78:
I really want to win lottery this friday, i think i deserve that.

Welcome to America. We DESERVE everything. Working for something isn't necessary.

@Bumblebee
I didn't want to write a novel. TL;DR is very real online.
I'm in no way obligated to respond to every racist thread. I'm clearly not a forum regular I have no clue what threads you're even talking about. This thread showed up on my news feed thing. I'm also in no way obligated to write about every fault of the OP (Many other users already touched on them very well why would I repeat them?).

@Twining
I think he was referring to me. Apparently I need to respond to every case of racism on this forum in order to be credible. And need to address every fault of the OP (which would take me far too long to do and many of which were already touched on by other posters. It'd be quite rude for me to just regurgitate what they've already said when they did it quite well). I understand exactly how you felt when you read this thread. OP badgered the first responder to the thread which caused me to respond. You can read the whole thread if you want, but I bet you already get the gist of what's going on.

[Edited 3/17/2015 5:40:49 PM ]

3/17/2015 5:46:40 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

stamina1975
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Madison Heights, VA
39, joined Apr. 2012

It must be almost springtime again.

3/17/2015 5:56:55 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Oh. I didn't even notice that. It's your username

3/17/2015 5:59:30 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
9inningtravels
Alloway, NJ
42, joined Jun. 2012

The real men are beaten down, frustrated and start acting like A-Holes as an attempt to adapt (or just disappear out of the scene)

Two weeks ago - two dates...
First one - modest flowers & dinner at a semi-nice place. She ate her appetizer she ordered but wanted her entire meal boxed up. Couldn't get her to respond more than a yes or no to any talk.

Second one - she wanted to meet for drinks. Had a couple, seemed to go well. We were hungry so she suggested a little Italian place. Nice meal, little pricy but seemed to be going good. Then she started getting many texts. She claimed it was her kid wanting to go to movies. Sound believable until when her phone on table - a text came up "Are you coming over - I'm horny". I don't think she knew I saw it, but in next couple minutes, she had to pick up her other child from a friend's house

Is it worth being nice???

3/17/2015 6:20:47 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

love2kiss8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,375)
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

Sounds like you get used trying to locate a man who isn't after sex I don't know why people post pics of children on a dating site not attractive could be the first step you could take OP.

3/17/2015 6:35:05 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

I was hoping she had something more to contribute.. I guess she couldn't handle the truth. The fact that I'm black so I must be a dead beat dad and on welfare is crazy,but on these forums I have heard way worse like blant racism so ignorant I'm numb to it on here..

[Edited 3/17/2015 6:35:48 PM ]

3/17/2015 6:38:47 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
idliketotalk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,335)
Punxsutawney, PA
52, joined Oct. 2013

I am unreal!

3/17/2015 6:57:32 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

I understand there are women out there that make men ask the same but NOT ALL attractive women are like that!!!
I'm hoping I'm not old and wrinkly by the time a man actually puts in the effort to steal my heart and protect it as if it were his own beating in his chest.......

Wow...you think tooooo highly of yourself.

Thats probably the issue....narcissistic much?
Also, get that pic of that child off the date site.

3/17/2015 6:58:14 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

love2kiss8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,375)
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

The welfare comment was crazy studies have actually shown that 61% of individuals on welfare are identified as white while only 33% are Black So it's pretty annoying when people try to use that line on Black people mostly when more than half of the recipients are white.

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,156084,00.html
(article written June 2014)

3/17/2015 7:08:40 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

Seriously..... Take a look at yourselves on here and see how imature y'all really seem. I couldn't imagine being in any sort of relationship with any of you who have responded negatively to this.
To the lady who said something along the lines of that is why I do not have a man... Honey if it was just about having a man I could and I have had plenty of opportunities. Unlike yourself I have set standards and morals. I will not except any less then I deserve and that is to be treated like a woman not a dog/ door mat.
It is very hard to believe that y'all can even consider yourselves adults.
It also shows you will take the first person thrown your way.... Good luck to y'all! I know I am content and happy with myself, I just get lonely at times (something I'm not afraid to admit) and I'm not about to jump on the first thing that comes my way.
is wrong with today's society!

Honey look you're not the only woman that has morals and standards...not the only woman that could have anyone. Get off your high horse..
You posted this crap...wagging your tail waiting for another to come play.
If you doing great by yourself...then keep doing that...cause a woman that feels great with self...dont post this shit....then turn around and say things about others.
You the one looking lonley regardless of what you say.
is wrong with this society? I agree...you posting a child on a date site for?

3/17/2015 7:18:36 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

love2kiss8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,375)
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

I would never give you the time of day. And I'm sure you wouldn't know anything of raising a child on your own, if you are actually raising your child right. But knowing your type you don't raise children you have them and collect on them as I said before.
Your work is why you're on here? I couldn't imagine what kind of job that might be, maybe you should worry more about fixing yourself then "dissing" other folks who actually do everything on their own without government assistance.
You are so

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have a lot of issues Op on top of the narcism others have noticed. The "your type" comment . Anyone can be here even they are with others. Some people are on here for forums or even for friends. Just because someone is with someone doesn't mean they don't have to be online. How do you know that user is on government assistance? just you assuming things

3/18/2015 2:26:42 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from twining:
Who....me?

no no silly ....the dude ranting about the people here.

he made good point...but its the way he wrote it.

had he said....well, the op is a nutcase it seems here and she even made racest implications....to ad to the list.

hell, I'd just agreed with him, once I went back and saw that.

But as Doc said....I had to go back and find this racist comment...because when I respond, I don't read all the other responses, just the ones near mine..

because I don't have the time to read all the responses, and not all do....which is another reason why maybe they didn't see that.

3/18/2015 2:32:21 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from twining:
I did, in one form or another. But in there threads it was always against black women. You have my absolute permission to head back through my posts and find them.

Also bee, I wanted to read this entire thread but stopped when I saw how she was trailing the first poster. It made me very angry. I'll go back to reading it all and get onto her about her unladylike attitude.

hun...I wasn't referring to you.

it was the guy "letsbereality" I was talking too.

he made this statement, and all perturbed about it too.

""""Wow... The blatant racism by the op is astounding....

Surprised no one seems to even mind/care. Guess I know what some white women are thinking now when you talk to them. """"

here... he was all pointing fingers at everyone like no one cared about her racist comment....as if that makes everyone lame or uncaring racist....and that white women are all liars and racist.

yet, he didn't seem to care she ranted on others.... and the thing is most don't read all the responses.

I had to go back and find it.....the doc in one of his responses had to go back and find something....and here you didn't read them all either.

leading to..."letsbereality" made an inaccurate statement....along with the irony and all.

[Edited 3/18/2015 2:33:14 AM ]

3/18/2015 2:48:58 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

iamoneonly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,259)
San Diego, CA
34, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

We live in a sissy world for sissies.
Women don't support REAL MEN
They want men who will fit into there life.

Blue you gotta learn to sum it up.

[Edited 3/18/2015 2:49:31 AM ]

3/18/2015 4:02:00 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

ineedalife95
Deer Creek, MN
19, joined Aug. 2014

OP makes me almost ashamed to be female ... id honestly feel sorry for any guy saddled with her because there's the high possibility of psychotic there .... i would normally say that's probably why she's a single mother she went psycho on the guy and he did the smart thing and ran...... buuuuuuut, i don't know anything about him or her, or what happens so unlike OP I'm not gonna jump to conclusions about it, and make a five minute judgement, cuz that would be wrong... oh wait i kinda already did just following my elders example...js

3/18/2015 11:24:23 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
bruce_2014
Over 2,000 Posts (3,868)
Dothan, AL
62, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from blacklova:
Out there looking for real women who have something more to bring to the table besides p*ssy and problems..

3/18/2015 12:18:42 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

wildfir
Albany, IN
43, joined Sep. 2013

Peggy I agree with what u said. Waman need to be treated like queens not doormats or sluts. Real men take woman out on a date and not exspect sex at the end. Ask for a 2nd date go to dinner treat her like a true lady a kiss on the cheek and u go your separate ways. If u 2 end up falling for one another than sex can happen maybe not the 1st few dates maybe a month from 1st date. But men today its all about SEX. How many females they can bang. Brag about the females they have done. No we want to be treated like queens. Ill treat u like a king.

3/18/2015 1:32:21 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (3,430)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

I'm hoping I'm not old and wrinkly by the time a man actually puts in the effort to steal my heart and protect it as if it were his own beating in his chest.......

Could that maybe be a 2-way process?

Plenty of men still date how you described (tho maybe less so at your age).

But he has to find her beautiful and interesting enough to want to invest the time & money to get to know her better.

And attractive guys have lots of options in that area.

Is there any particular reason why he should pick you over all the others?

3/18/2015 3:20:53 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
platypus_again2
Laurel, IN
42, joined Jan. 2014

I was with the OP until she mentioned waiting a month for sex. No thank you.

3/18/2015 4:05:41 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

Allenestate
Waco, TX
33, joined Feb. 2015

To be honest I'm a real man. I like to take ladies out on dates, hold doors, and try to show as much chivalry as possible. Problem is that there are so many geehaws out there trying to send ladies pictures of their junk or saying off beat things hoping to score that a simple " hi I'm Matt" is overlooked. I work, raise two children on my own, own a home, and have many good qualities...but in this digital world none of that matters. You want a real man? Stop only replying to the profiles with the best pictures or highest salary. Or heck idk.....go to church.

3/18/2015 7:15:01 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,447)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Right here baby, just you and me.

You always say you can't find a real man and yet you never check out my profile. For all you know I'm secretly a millionaire looking for a hot young thing to leave my millions to. Better you than the govt.

3/18/2015 7:16:06 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,447)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

That third pic of you in the green tie might look better, allen.

3/18/2015 7:54:45 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

truckerdaddy915
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,251)
El Paso, TX
39, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Allenestate:
To be honest I'm a real man. I like to take ladies out on dates, hold doors, and try to show as much chivalry as possible. Problem is that there are so many geehaws out there trying to send ladies pictures of their junk or saying off beat things hoping to score that a simple " hi I'm Matt" is overlooked. I work, raise two children on my own, own a home, and have many good qualities...but in this digital world none of that matters. You want a real man? Stop only replying to the profiles with the best pictures or highest salary. Or heck idk.....go to church.

You got no game.

3/18/2015 8:35:38 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

reverend_chill
Boca Raton, FL
41, joined Jan. 2014

I'm not real...
Nor am I a man...

3/18/2015 10:56:42 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,608)
Bark River, MI
22, joined Mar. 2014

What happened to REAL WOMEN? Is the any?that are good.

3/18/2015 11:01:08 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

skywatcher58
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,283)
Topeka, KS
56, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from driver406:
Right here baby, just you and me.

You always say you can't find a real man and yet you never check out my profile. For all you know I'm secretly a millionaire looking for a hot young thing to leave my millions to. Better you than the govt.
Driver, Driver, Driver...

3/18/2015 11:12:27 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,026)
Jessieville, AR
57, joined Jul. 2010

Where do we hang?

3/19/2015 12:06:19 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

on2wh33ls
Davenport, IA
61, joined Jan. 2013
online now!

Real Man but old enough to be your Granddad. Buck it up Boys. The key word is "REAL'. Treat her like a lady, now matter how she treats you. You want it, go get it. If you don't get out of the way.

3/19/2015 12:36:13 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

funlife1010
Jacksonville, AR
30, joined Feb. 2015

Where are the men that ask you to dinner, treat women like ladies, aren't just after sex, when they say they want a relationship they really mean it. An attractive man who wants to actually devote himself to ONE woman...... The men who are romantic, charming, honest.......
I understand there are women out there that make men ask the same but NOT ALL attractive women are like that!!!

3/19/2015 2:02:12 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
romantikind13
San Antonio, TX
45, joined Dec. 2014

Where are the men that ask you to dinner, treat women like ladies, aren't just after sex, when they say they want a relationship they really mean it. An attractive man who wants to actually devote himself to ONE woman...... The men who are romantic, charming, honest.......

The real men are every where ,
women don't let go of the past with the start of a new relation ship a woman is just waiting for something to go wrong never giving it a chance .
I believe as long as I have not had a personal relationship with her we are friends
Say to a woman
I don't want to sleep with you and she goes crazy .Yes physical attraction is good but there is more to a relationship.
Have been single and dating only to meet women with issues .

Yes I can and will be supportive but I'm not your ex so treat me with respect .

So I move on keeping the faith .

3/19/2015 2:59:27 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

soundzgood
Long Beach, CA
47, joined Feb. 2014

It is kind of neat that a young lady of 26 still has hope that way. I had a hard time

myself with what happens to people at some point during their early 20's. I can honestly

say that you will only find that kind of guy by looking in the 21 yr olds who maybe had one

girlfriend in high school OR else with a guy who is twice your age who survived a woeful

lesson and kept to himself after being shot down in flames. The movie is always the same,

the couple starts out in heaven "He/She is my 'everything'"....they may get married and

may have kids but at some point the routine is just not that flattering to her any more.

Guys, being nothing but routine, predictable, never changes anything, happy with the

simple things. They don't mind staying in the same place for YEARS, having sex the same

way at the same time every day & view "spontaneity' as a word she learned from "them damn

fashion magazines". The guy CANNOT understand her boredom and suicidal ideas AT ALL.

She knows it is banging the head on the wall & finally LEAVES. The guy is not the same

after that and takes it out on all the women afterwards.

This is the reason you will only find the guys you're seeking in the youth or the war

veterans. Sorry about that. May I suggest forgetting about the whole issue. Do the

things that you like to do ...especially the ones that may cross paths with gentlemen..

plays, Art Museums, College classes involving the performing arts...for example & put

yourself where guys like that may be visible. For sure , don't go settling. better

off alone and without than with someone who is an embarrassment ...just for the sex. How

good could that be anyway.....when the dude watches "wrestling" or SPORTS all day. A

toy is better than that.....in two ways, it's better, and she is free in case a

gentleman should surface anywhere. That is the answer miss Texas.

3/19/2015 4:18:29 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,781)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

You're 26 and look damn near 40. Hate to inform you, but you're not that attractive. I say bout a 5.38.

Anyway most women these days aren't worth all that. Oh and stop with the REAL MAN nonsense.

3/20/2015 8:27:43 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

well....the price went up and I guess most women can't afford them these days.

3/20/2015 9:07:16 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

ctr916v2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,079)
Roseville, CA
52, joined Nov. 2014

If you wouldn't be so vulgar, disrespectful and degrading
You might make a woman feel confident about herself that sir would eliminate the "drama" and pardon me but talking about "p*ssy" (excuse me I do not speak like that) describes what kind of disrespectful individual you are and also explains why no woman could possibly stand being walked on by you.
Stop and put yourself in "check" in lament terms , look outside your box and see yourself for who you REALLY are.
Have a blessed day !!!!

in my case, dear; i have a happy camper policy. DH chics are welcome to a full body massage with happy ending one to three hours at time.

3/20/2015 11:02:01 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
mylegsarecold
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,418)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined May. 2011

They're a polka dancin'

3/20/2015 11:23:59 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,801)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

I think that a lot of them are jaded and bitter from an even earlier age these days and most have very high expectations in women but yet they don't strive to meet those same expectations themselves. Most want perfection in a woman when they are your age (20s-30s) and aren't going to find someone perfect for them because none of us are perfect and we all have problems and baggage.

And the same can go for the women too. Men aren't the only ones who are this way.

3/20/2015 11:28:11 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

tonguekiss79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,175)
Wappingers Falls, NY
35, joined Jul. 2012

The same place all the real women are

3/20/2015 11:33:05 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,801)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from mistermister81:
You're 26 and look damn near 40. Hate to inform you, but you're not that attractive. I say bout a 5.38.

Anyway most women these days aren't worth all that. Oh and stop with the REAL MAN nonsense.

That's a mean thing to say to someone you don't know. Just proves some men go only on looks because they have no intention in getting to know a woman. That's sad because your type of man will die after living a very lonely end of life. Good thing all men don't have the same taste in women too.

3/20/2015 1:17:57 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

vic245
Over 1,000 Posts (1,054)
Brooklyn, NY
25, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from b2cold:
What happened to REAL WOMEN? Is the any?that are good.

Lol yeah I tend to ask that myself based on my experience moving to new York in 98 the woman here are very high maintenance and have unrealistic standards for their ideal man. Lot of woman players over here.

Back on topic most good men that woman are looking for are to nice to the point where the women the relationship thinks he's to friendly thus putting him in the friend zone(again speaking from my experience). It's probably why dudes try to act macho and etc towards women.

3/20/2015 1:40:25 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

wildheart722
Sunset, SC
51, joined Feb. 2015

The scammers on DH ate them all.

3/20/2015 1:47:06 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
ibeenseenitall
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

Money hungry women made them poor. So do you feel like rehabilitating them?

[Edited 3/20/2015 1:47:30 PM ]

3/21/2015 6:14:02 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

turnoffthelites
Huntsville, AL
47, joined Oct. 2014

well stated while a dude act like a "real man" they will have a less than a "real man" bang them out.

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
If I approach you, introduce myself, ask if you're involved or obligated to someone, ask if we can exchange numbers.... ITS NOT JUST TO SPEND MY MONEY ON YOU AND GO HOME LIKE WE NEVER MET. BE REAL FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Thats means I'm attracted to you phyzically / sexually. When we do go out its to see WHATEVER ELSE you have to offer. Truth is after hearing some of the shit that comes outta a womans mouth, we determine the only thing you're good for iz sex.

Bcuz women don't do the things that real men need for them to do anymore. You crying and WHINNING when they don't find you attractive or want sex THEN you b*tching and complaining when they do.

You talk about old fashion values in a man but all we get from women is THE LIBERATED WOMEN who don't need a man. Always challenging him and filling his life with drama. So stop the madness.