Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps com

But bear in thoughts, every day you only get 1 match and often you don t get it at all. connecticut hookup sites Busy schedules and current plans can make meeting challening so communication, patience is crucial. We take two 15c, one particular 8a, but no onion, two instances 7g and then four lots of menu two with the soup of the day. best country for casual sex When you no longer want to clutch onto a connection, and you have your ideal self to offer, that is how you know you are prepared.

megapersonals ads

Each and every site right here has some thing to offer you, depending on what the user desires. athens chat room I produced a new user wit other name and ohhh ,, Dating is accessible What can I do or what must Facebook do with my main user We ve mentioned I love you to each other he s met my parents and now I cannot see him indefinitely. omegle cin Prior to asking something potentially uncomf, Tracy says to read the space and ask your self if you are in the ideal headspace to give answers also.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/16/2015 9:46:02 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

Where are the men that ask you to dinner, treat women like ladies, aren't just after sex, when they say they want a relationship they really mean it. An attractive man who wants to actually devote himself to ONE woman...... The men who are romantic, charming, honest.......
I understand there are women out there that make men ask the same but NOT ALL attractive women are like that!!!
I'm hoping I'm not old and wrinkly by the time a man actually puts in the effort to steal my heart and protect it as if it were his own beating in his chest.......

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/16/2015 9:49:55 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Out there looking for real women who have something more to bring to the table besides p*ssy and problems..

3/16/2015 9:52:10 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
missamicable
Orlando, FL
55, joined Jul. 2014

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that's a guys point of view.

3/16/2015 9:55:20 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,868)
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013

Right

See that can go both ways op

3/16/2015 9:56:22 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

funy11
Austin, TX
30, joined Feb. 2015

3/16/2015 9:56:25 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from missamicable:
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that's a guys point of view.
just trying to be real

3/16/2015 9:56:56 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

thakallmedaom
Channelview, TX
56, joined Oct. 2013

3/16/2015 10:02:28 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
itime11
Temple, TX
26, joined Feb. 2015

People like you shut them down before they ever get a chance to show what they really are!

3/16/2015 10:03:08 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

If you wouldn't be so vulgar, disrespectful and degrading
You might make a woman feel confident about herself that sir would eliminate the "drama" and pardon me but talking about "p*ssy" (excuse me I do not speak like that) describes what kind of disrespectful individual you are and also explains why no woman could possibly stand being walked on by you.
Stop and put yourself in "check" in lament terms , look outside your box and see yourself for who you REALLY are.
Have a blessed day !!!!

Prick

3/16/2015 10:05:18 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

Accccctually sir you falsified your profile.....
You look nothing like you do in your profile pictures....
Next question ....

3/16/2015 10:13:24 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

I make my fiance feel very good. I was just being honest with u birdbrain.. But if u want to live in your Lil fantasy world waiting on prince charming to save u good luck..but in the real world you have to have something to offer. What be a step dad. Wow. Real men out here. They just ain't checking for you. And your the reason.

3/16/2015 10:15:04 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from peggytexas1988:
Accccctually sir you falsified your profile.....
You look nothing like you do in your profile pictures....
Next question ....
have u seen me in person? Ok then whatever u mean by that.. Put the bong down hippy.this not a job application. Remember what those are?

[Edited 3/16/2015 10:16:02 PM ]

3/16/2015 10:18:01 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

wildfir
Albany, IN
43, joined Sep. 2013

OP u are so damn right. Where are all the real men at. What happened to old fashion date go to dinner movie or a coffee and just chat without sex coming into play. Men these days just want to get a womans pants. To hell with just going on a date and chatting over a coffee. Oh no men these days have NO clue how to treat a woman. Men don't want to put any effort into one woman or a relationship. There goal is to see how many bootys they can screw. Even 50 yr old men on here act like d*cks. Some woman on here don't mind getting banged by many men. But there are many on here that want to find love before its to late. Real men are a rare breed indeed. And men on here don't seem to like heavy woman. They get put down. A real man would not do that.

3/16/2015 10:23:35 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

You make your fiancé feel real good right?? Then what are you doing on a dating site? If you were secure in your relationship you wouldn't need to be here. And I am not looking for a Prince Charming , nor a step dad as a matter of fact I take care of myself and my son on my own just fine. It is called seeking a companion. I don't know what dump you crawled out of but where ever it is needs to burn. People like you show that on your side of the world there is no hope for humanity.
Also before you jump to conclusions my second reply wasn't to you, peel your lips from the window and actually pay attention to what is being said and stop making assumptions.

3/16/2015 10:24:28 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,251)
Jessieville, AR
57, joined Jul. 2010

Finish your Big Mac combo

finish this chili dawg chika

& Shut-Up!

3/16/2015 10:27:41 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

Yes ma'am I do agree with you 100%

3/16/2015 10:30:18 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

Perfect example of childish boys now days!! Good luck to you son!
You need

3/16/2015 10:44:47 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
dasnixter
Jessieville, AR
57, joined Jul. 2010

Meet me at the Killeen Senior Center manana &

I'll do me best to be a gent buyin' you a green beer.

3/16/2015 10:50:59 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

Sure I will meet you there tomorrow, did your Medicare cover your wipes and diapers?? If not I will pick you up some, change you and shove your green beer down your throat!

Sarcasm I've got that too douchebag

3/16/2015 10:59:03 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
dasnixter
Jessieville, AR
57, joined Jul. 2010

Per'aps the lass would care to tangle

in a who can drink whom under the table?

3/16/2015 11:15:23 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
unique_woman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,792)
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

but I see & good luck

3/16/2015 11:21:06 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

You make your fiancé feel real good right?? Then what are you doing on a dating site? If you were secure in your relationship you wouldn't need to be here. And I am not looking for a Prince Charming , nor a step dad as a matter of fact I take care of myself and my son on my own just fine. It is called seeking a companion. I don't know what dump you crawled out of but where ever it is needs to burn. People like you show that on your side of the world there is no hope for humanity.
Also before you jump to conclusions my second reply wasn't to you, peel your lips from the window and actually pay attention to what is being said and stop making assumptions.
entertainment.. No way Im that low enough to actually look for love on DH of all places. Unlike you unfortunately.

3/16/2015 11:22:58 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

Not a big drinker, sorry holler at someone else to drink with

3/16/2015 11:26:33 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
dasnixter
Jessieville, AR
57, joined Jul. 2010

All in fun

I drink a beer in the evening for my plaque's sake and nothing stronger.

3/16/2015 11:29:03 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

Well instead of being on here for "entertainment" maybe you ought to be "entertaining" your fiancé??
And some of us working Americans not living off of welfare, the government and what have you don't have time to get out and meet people other than the folks we work with. Also caring for my son, handling a mothers and fathers job, something I'm sure you know nothing about takes even more free time out of my day to go out and meet people. Unlike you if I was merely seeking entertainment and had a companion I sure as he'll wouldn't be on here.

3/16/2015 11:35:26 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,322)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

I'm a REAL MAN!!! Ask anyone, check my drivers license. I'm a REAL MAN, not some cheap phony imitation of an imitation. NO SIR the REAL DEAL!

[Edited 3/16/2015 11:35:47 PM ]

3/16/2015 11:36:48 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Yeah you would.. Just making another thread about why is my man cheating.. What am I doing wrong.. U know nothing about what I know and sound stupid for the assumption that u do. Im here at work just to pass the time. U actually are looking for love here? Of all places? Get a social life.hl having a kid is just an excuse and a poor one. And my girl is extremely entertained as you would be if I was f**king you.

[Edited 3/16/2015 11:38:01 PM ]

3/16/2015 11:45:28 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
22, joined Feb. 2015

They've all been replaced by synthetic android robots.

3/16/2015 11:49:01 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,998)
Granite Bay, CA
44, joined Jul. 2010

If that's all that you're finding maybe the problem isn't the men. Time to look at yourself and ask yourself why you keep picking these type of men then choose differently.

3/16/2015 11:49:59 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,998)
Granite Bay, CA
44, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from Offcell:
They've all been replaced by synthetic android robots.
Do Andriods Dream of Electric Sheep?

3/16/2015 11:57:08 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Bangkok
Thailand
39, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from wildfir:
OP u are so damn right. Where are all the real men at. What happened to old fashion date go to dinner movie or a coffee and just chat without sex coming into play. Men these days just want to get a womans pants. To hell with just going on a date and chatting over a coffee. Oh no men these days have NO clue how to treat a woman. Men don't want to put any effort into one woman or a relationship. There goal is to see how many bootys they can screw. Even 50 yr old men on here act like d*cks. Some woman on here don't mind getting banged by many men. But there are many on here that want to find love before its to late. Real men are a rare breed indeed. And men on here don't seem to like heavy woman. They get put down. A real man would not do that.

Where was you 6 months ago when I was being called a cheap bastard due to preferring going on a coffee date so that people can actually sit down from across eachother..and learn eachother..

You notice op says ... take a woman to dinner..

Dinner is fine..

But I am trying to get to know you..

Not find out how the snickerdoodle cookies are for desert

[Edited 3/16/2015 11:57:47 PM ]

3/16/2015 11:57:58 PM What happened to REAL MEN?  
on2wh33ls
Davenport, IA
61, joined Jan. 2013

Children Children Children..........ease up. What your talking about young lady is the way it use to happen. Mostly in the movies. In the current younger dating days it is hard to come by. Just have to find a man with the proper upbringing.

3/17/2015 12:05:01 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
numbersor_only
Over 1,000 Posts (1,513)
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Where are the men that ask you to dinner, treat women like ladies, aren't just after sex, when they say they want a relationship they really mean it. An attractive man who wants to actually devote himself to ONE woman...... The men who are romantic, charming, honest.......
I understand there are women out there that make men ask the same but NOT ALL attractive women are like that!!!
I'm hoping I'm not old and wrinkly by the time a man actually puts in the effort to steal my heart and protect it as if it were his own beating in his chest.......

What happened was they went and did all that with someone else.

3/17/2015 12:06:40 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

thakallmedaom
Channelview, TX
56, joined Oct. 2013

Well instead of being on here for "entertainment" maybe you ought to be "entertaining" your fiancé??
And some of us working Americans not living off of welfare, the government and what have you don't have time to get out and meet people other than the folks we work with. Also caring for my son, handling a mothers and fathers job, something I'm sure you know nothing about takes even more free time out of my day to go out and meet people. Unlike you if I was merely seeking entertainment and had a companion I sure as he'll wouldn't be on here.

She said companion

3/17/2015 1:07:04 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

Seriously..... Take a look at yourselves on here and see how imature y'all really seem. I couldn't imagine being in any sort of relationship with any of you who have responded negatively to this.
To the lady who said something along the lines of that is why I do not have a man... Honey if it was just about having a man I could and I have had plenty of opportunities. Unlike yourself I have set standards and morals. I will not except any less then I deserve and that is to be treated like a woman not a dog/ door mat.
It is very hard to believe that y'all can even consider yourselves adults.
It also shows you will take the first person thrown your way.... Good luck to y'all! I know I am content and happy with myself, I just get lonely at times (something I'm not afraid to admit) and I'm not about to jump on the first thing that comes my way.
is wrong with today's society!

3/17/2015 1:10:50 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
22, joined Feb. 2015

I thought that Anthony was a real man and he is... But because that day I was wearing black eyeshadow, a coat that made me look skinny as f**k And rain boots with holes in them... I wasn't satisfying enough for him.

3/17/2015 1:19:32 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

peggytexas1988
Kempner, TX
26, joined Aug. 2014

I would never give you the time of day. And I'm sure you wouldn't know anything of raising a child on your own, if you are actually raising your child right. But knowing your type you don't raise children you have them and collect on them as I said before.
Your work is why you're on here? I couldn't imagine what kind of job that might be, maybe you should worry more about fixing yourself then "dissing" other folks who actually do everything on their own without government assistance.
You are so

3/17/2015 2:45:38 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

thakallmedaom
Channelview, TX
56, joined Oct. 2013

3/17/2015 2:46:50 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Why cuz I'm black I must be on government assistance? What else would make u come to that conclusion? You are pathetic. Trash like u will always end up with losers cause that waitress job at Denny's is all you gonna have. I answered the 1st time in general not aimed at you. U took offense cuz u ain't got shit but a p*ssy and problems. You would be on my d*ck. And I would f**k u and dump u like yesterdays lunch..like the rest have..

3/17/2015 2:48:18 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

thakallmedaom
Channelview, TX
56, joined Oct. 2013

3/17/2015 2:48:52 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,579)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from blacklova:
Out there looking for real women who have something more to bring to the table besides p*ssy and problems..

I can bring a 5 course meal too. Gees. It kills the mood when guys jump to conclusions.

3/17/2015 2:53:57 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

That's cool but I can cook my own food. Its nice though but its gonna take more than that..this ain't the 1960's.

3/17/2015 3:00:49 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,945)
Jacksonville, FL
27, joined Mar. 2012
online now!

If you wouldn't be so vulgar, disrespectful and degrading
You might make a woman feel confident about herself that sir would eliminate the "drama" and pardon me but talking about "p*ssy" (excuse me I do not speak like that) describes what kind of disrespectful individual you are and also explains why no woman could possibly stand being walked on by you.
Stop and put yourself in "check" in lament terms , look outside your box and see yourself for who you REALLY are.
Have a blessed day !!!!

Prick

Poster nerve like the truth

According to this post women are weak with out men.

When y'all going to stop being the victim. Y'all need a man to do everything for you. Even give you self confidences.

That's what he was saying and you just proved it.

Nothing to offer but p*ssy and problems. With herself.

WEAK

3/17/2015 3:01:54 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

there still is such a thing as housewives. And I mean the desperate housewives. Not the real housewives from some place on the map.

3/17/2015 3:47:27 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from xray6:
Poster nerve like the truth

According to this post women are weak with out men.

When y'all going to stop being the victim. Y'all need a man to do everything for you. Even give you self confidences.

That's what he was saying and you just proved it.

Nothing to offer but p*ssy and problems. With herself.

WEAK
and I was just being honest really. Females don't seem to like that though.

3/17/2015 3:49:31 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from twining:
there still is such a thing as housewives. And I mean the desperate housewives. Not the real housewives from some place on the map.
yeah if that's the role you need to play then that's cool. Its a very important job as well. Only if you embrace it and accept that role and not complain about it.

3/17/2015 4:07:56 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,881)
Enid, OK
55, joined Feb. 2010

These men are out there, it is just that YOU are not attracted to them. Then again 99.9% of the men in your age range are going to want sex.

3/17/2015 4:35:20 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

ltlwing
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,191)
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from blacklova:
Out there looking for real women who have something
more to bring to the table besides p*ssy and problems..

..good answer...harsh but to the point.Me like no sugar coating.

3/17/2015 5:27:58 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,650)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
41, joined Jan. 2014

Where are the men that ask you to dinner, treat women like ladies, aren't just after sex, when they say they want a relationship they really mean it.

Everybody wants sex when depends on the person.

An attractive man who wants to actually devote himself to ONE woman...... The men who are romantic, charming, honest.......

Attractive is subjective and you have to understand not all men and women want what you want. Communication is the best way.

understand there are women out there that make men ask the same but NOT ALL attractive women are like that!!!

Then understand not all men want a relationship.You base a lot of your statements on how someone looks. How you feel someone should behave. Therefore, trying to force someone to do something they are clearly not happy to do. Which is your Q to leave and find someone who does have those characteristics.

Nobody steals a heart. That would be against free will. You give it freely but you seem to have a list of terms in which that should be. When a man does not conform to this list you think he isn't being real. When if anything he is. It's people who conform to achieve the result they want deceitfully that concern me.

Not those who act within character even if I don't value it.

[Edited 3/17/2015 5:28:25 AM ]

3/17/2015 5:42:55 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

Where am i? I'm not where you are. I'm happy. I'm secure. I'm absolutely free. And I am not interested in you whatsoever. You have nothing desirable to attract me into a relationship. I am complete without you. And I didn't have to date your neuroses, insecurities, unrealistic expectations, anger issues, daddy issues, ex issues, and not my children issues to discover that. But thanks for advertising.

3/17/2015 6:34:22 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

I would never give you the time of day. And I'm sure you wouldn't know anything of raising a child on your own, if you are actually raising your child right. But knowing your type you don't raise children you have them and collect on them as I said before.
Your work is why you're on here? I couldn't imagine what kind of job that might be, maybe you should worry more about fixing yourself then "dissing" other folks who actually do everything on their own without government assistance.
You are so

Honest answer to your question. You're on an open forum being a rude b*tch to a guy giving you an honest answer. Read your post and you'll see why no real man will give you five minutes of their time. Stop worrying about other people's relationships cause you know you could never have what they have. Fix your own damn self before you try to give somebody else life advice.

I can only imagine a man putting forth the effort to get as far away from you as possible.

[Edited 3/17/2015 6:35:13 AM ]

3/17/2015 6:36:40 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,539)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011

Where are all the REAL WOMEN who don't feel all they have to do is mearly exist, while the man does everything???

you listed here nothing of what the woman should be or do....only what he should do.

that's um....100/0....and a relation won't work with that lack of equalization.

and there's too many women's profiles that state all he has to be, yet accept her as is with all her short comings.

and a good portion of the good and real men have been thru enough disappointments, and heart aches too....and you expect them to proceed as they always have....putting themselves in harms way again...without any effort on your part????...when you could end up just being another loser for him.

and if all it takes is some dinners and chivalry to when your heart....that sounds like a flower that just needs a little water...and they are yours.

in my book, that's not real love....just someone with a wishlist who thinks they can will their love whenever....and you can't will love....thus why many good men got hurt, they believed it was love from her...when it was not in reality.

Look op...if you want something this badly....then do like you would with anything else important to you.....put some real effort into it....not sit around expecting it to fall into your lap.

3/17/2015 6:40:57 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from twining:
Honest answer to your question. You're on an open forum being a rude b*tch to a guy giving you an honest answer. Read your post and you'll see why no real man will give you five minutes of their time. Stop worrying about other people's relationships cause you know you could never have what they have. Fix your own damn self before you try to give somebody else life advice.

I can only imagine a man putting forth the effort to get as far away from you as possible.

Yep...she sounds like she has issues, an anger problem to boot.

no legit man wants that.

Plus she is so one sided its pathetic.

If she is this messed up at this young age...you can only imagine in another 30 years.

yep, its going to be a long lonely life for her.

3/17/2015 6:50:18 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

truckerdaddy915
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,942)
El Paso, TX
40, joined Feb. 2014

Meh, pass.

3/17/2015 6:52:33 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011

I wonder if it be considered humain....to bury her now...and save her from a lifetime of grief?

3/17/2015 9:02:44 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,965)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Bcuz women are notorious for NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE for what they do... this is gonna go right over your head baby.

You're not old enough to know what a real man is from experience. Women have TOTALLY destroyed the social stock of shere real men come from.

All those things you listed you want from a guy? Women threw that shit back in our faces with INDEPENDENCE. Chanting, "I don't need no man!" And all this started before you were born.

You have women who PLAYED men for their money, gifts and dinners KNOWING DAMN WELL from the start she wasn't there. So men stop doing those things. Women have fu€ked men over and fu€ked up so much socially that the few good men left stay hidden.

Its like "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers!" If women see us... they start pointing, hollering, screaming with their tongues hanging out their mouths and all of society come chasing our a** to force us to be like everyone else.

3/17/2015 9:12:43 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,296)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

dey fell frum The Creator
but isssss all gud
dey gon fine dey way back

3/17/2015 9:15:41 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

kawkasian
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,966)
Houston, TX
48, joined Sep. 2014

You might make a woman feel confident about herself

A REAL woman shouldn't need a man to make her feel confident about herself...

3/17/2015 9:51:59 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,978)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

My, you're quite the rude, judgmental young woman, OP. Perhaps you should try not jumping in telling people off and try being a little introspective and see how you contribute to your own drama.

First, there is no such thing as "REAL MEN" or real women. Everyone is real, they just are not all what it is you want. What you need to determine is what you want in a man, and in a relationship, and then figure out what you need to do in order to attract what you want.

Too many people feel that "REAL" means that people have to do what they want them to do when they want them to do it or they're not "REAL". That's bs. People are not puppets dancing on your string. They get to be who they are and you figure out if that works for you. If not, then find someone who does.

But like someone else said, if all you're finding is one thing, then it's not all of them, it's you, and what you're doing. So do some self-analysis. You want something specific--you have a goal in mind. Figure out the steps to that goal and make the changes you need to.

3/17/2015 10:11:11 AM What happened to REAL MEN?  

rocky_dennis
Over 1,000 Posts (1,974)
Delaware City, DE
34, joined Nov. 2013

I am not that guy, I can't speak for others. I don't have set parameters, on how I approach or treat women. Each woman is different and definitely aren't all looking for that. Try to go on a case by case basis, who knows you might end up being what they are looking for. Don't concentrate so much on what you want, because your going to keep ending up, with what got you to type this. Stop waiting for them to come to you, obviously that hasn't worked.