Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ihookup com

As for the ladies gay michigan dating On this web page you can come across info about what dating coaching is, no matter if or not dating coaching is proper for you, how substantially dating coaching expenses, and far more. So when you are figuring out a list of queries to ask a girl you have got a crush on, throw in some about her previous. paypal hookup sites It also allows you to get a great deal more individual as you share these facts with each and every other.

free phone sex hookup

Most persons know what they want their futures to appear like in a broad, basic sense, and it is incredibly significant to talk about these points with your companion so that you are on the identical page. greeley singles groups To use the app, you need to sign up with your Facebook account or your phone quantity. I am mad about him, but I think he just sees us just as good friends. getting laid in new orleans I liked him, I was incredibly attracted and starving for consideration and affection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/20/2015 7:24:18 AM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,661)
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

OK, I want some serious answers to what to eat before and after workout?
I don't mean as a professional athlete, or training for a marathon.
Something simple, something doesn't require any cooking skills.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/20/2015 7:41:54 AM Question about eating after before workout  
rocky_dennis
Over 2,000 Posts (3,742)
Mechanicsburg, PA
39, joined Nov. 2013

Before hard boiled eggs and after peanut butter. Drink lots of water, it flushes the blood out of your muscles, to help you repair and remove the soreness faster.

3/20/2015 7:44:27 AM Question about eating after before workout  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

I like clif bars. Half a bar before. Finish the other half after.

3/20/2015 7:48:41 AM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

It really all depends on what time of day you work out. If it's first thing in the morning, I'd wait until after the workout to eat. They say eat carbs before and protein after though, but I think that's bullshit. Carbs will make you fat if you're not careful, protein, on the other hand, promotes muscle growth and recovery. You could easily make a healthy diet of just meat, fruits, and vegetables. Just try to get about 30 grams of protein every 3 hours and you'll be good.

3/20/2015 7:56:18 AM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Quote from dixie_dancer:
I like clif bars. Half a bar before. Finish the other half after.

Clif bars are good, but they will make you fat if you're not careful, especially since they taste better than some regular candy bars. But, if you exercise on a regular basis, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. They're a good snack, along with protein shakes, to have when you don't have time or room for a meal.

3/20/2015 8:03:43 AM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Quote from rocky_dennis:
Before hard boiled eggs and after peanut butter. Drink lots of water, it flushes the blood out of your muscles, to help you repair and remove the soreness faster.

This works too. Legendary bodybuilding trainer Vince Gironda used to call eggs "the perfect food", but whole eggs, not that sissy egg white shit. When you separate the yolks and the whites, the egg has no fat to transport the nutrients throughout the body, therefore it's rendered an incomplete food that gets turned to sugar. Healthy fats are essential to build muscle and deliver nutrients. Peanut butter is rich in healthy fats too, as well as fish (even though I don't eat fish).

3/20/2015 8:14:22 AM Question about eating after before workout  
kawkasian
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,841)
Beverly Hills, CA
37, joined Sep. 2014

Fish and chips washed down with a good traditional ale or cider.

3/20/2015 8:29:45 AM Question about eating after before workout  
oppsiidazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Orr, MN
48, joined Oct. 2014

I'm going to try the hard boiled egg before thing. I already make
a peanut butter/banana ice smoothie after.

3/20/2015 8:30:41 AM Question about eating after before workout  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

what kind of workout?

3/20/2015 9:05:08 AM Question about eating after before workout  
wildheart722
Over 2,000 Posts (2,184)
Ponchatoula, LA
44, joined Feb. 2015

I quit the gym after the first few days so

3/20/2015 9:08:51 AM Question about eating after before workout  

kraven_morehed
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,752)
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

i usually at a banana before i work out in the morning.
dont know if that is good,or bad,but that is my routine.

3/20/2015 9:15:29 AM Question about eating after before workout  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from mistawordz:
Clif bars are good, but they will make you fat if you're not careful, especially since they taste better than some regular candy bars. But, if you exercise on a regular basis, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. They're a good snack, along with protein shakes, to have when you don't have time or room for a meal.

One Clif bar a day won't ruin you. It's only 200-300 calories. I easily burn twice that in an hour at the gym. I eat one to two Clif bars a day. I clearly don't have an issue with being fat.

3/20/2015 9:18:13 AM Question about eating after before workout  
kawkasian
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,841)
Beverly Hills, CA
37, joined Sep. 2014

Back when I gave a damn I used to knock back 3 or 4 raw eggs, comes with the added excitement of the risk of Salmonella poisoning too.

3/20/2015 9:23:24 AM Question about eating after before workout  
1sirens
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,785)
Champaign, IL
33, joined Aug. 2014

As long as its not a heavy meal, I think you'll be ok..
Definitely protein after working out...

3/20/2015 12:04:47 PM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Quote from dixie_dancer:
One Clif bar a day won't ruin you. It's only 200-300 calories. I easily burn twice that in an hour at the gym. I eat one to two Clif bars a day. I clearly don't have an issue with being fat.

Yeah, but for me, Clif bars are like Pringles. I can't eat just one. And eating 4 Clif bars a day (I usually eat 2 at a time as a snack)plus 3 meals and a protein shake or two will get you fat if you're not careful.

3/20/2015 12:54:02 PM Question about eating after before workout  
condor_0000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,588)
Tampa, FL
60, joined Feb. 2013

Well, I've been hearing a lot that "America runs on Dunkin," so I eat a big, heavily-glazed, cinnamon roll before I workout and 2 chocolate donuts after my workout. Wash it down with plenty of coffee to insure premium fitness.

[Edited 3/20/2015 12:54:56 PM ]

3/20/2015 6:57:05 PM Question about eating after before workout  

tc_spurs
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,262)
Little Rock, AR
51, joined Feb. 2011

I eat a banana before and then a meal high in protein afterwards.

3/20/2015 7:42:26 PM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

What would be a meal with high protein? I can't cook tho..

Quote from wildheart722:
I quit the gym after the first few days so

So for that few days what did you eat?
I think with all that hiking, kayaking, and who knows what else, you can pass on going to a gym..

I heard peanut butter sandwich after..on a whole wheat bread.
But I also read that you should get protein in your body after workout fast, so they recommend something in a liquid form..A shake or something..
Wonder what will happen if I don't? Not looking to be a bodybuilder, so will it really matter? And the workout would be light..Just thinking to tone up lost 30 pound recently, feel good,thinking joining a gym.

Boiled egg eh..Good advice.
Course I read somewhere that eating before isn't all that important..

[Edited 3/20/2015 7:43:43 PM ]

3/20/2015 7:45:52 PM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

Sorry but what are "clif" bars?

3/20/2015 8:26:20 PM Question about eating after before workout  
wildheart722
Over 2,000 Posts (2,184)
Ponchatoula, LA
44, joined Feb. 2015

Clif bars are delicious. But I have to watch myself. Had a blueberry one last night. 26 grams of sugar

It's just granola bar OP.

Unfortunately I don't hike or kayak enough to work off my calories. Working 2nd shift for 11 days straight every two weeks sucks. Usually I run out of here and forget my lunch. A 21 mile drive each way I'm not turning around- so I'm junk good guilty. Been trying to be good lately. 9lbs gone just eliminating sugar and upping water intake the past few weeks. Maybe I'll go back to the gym but they just pissed me off trying to shove personal trainer down my throat. Don't have that kinda money.

3/21/2015 7:02:47 PM Question about eating after before workout  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,499)
Chantilly, VA
47, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from mistawordz:
This works too. Legendary bodybuilding trainer Vince Gironda used to call eggs "the perfect food", but whole eggs, not that sissy egg white shit. When you separate the yolks and the whites, the egg has no fat to transport the nutrients throughout the body, therefore it's rendered an incomplete food that gets turned to sugar. Healthy fats are essential to build muscle and deliver nutrients. Peanut butter is rich in healthy fats too, as well as fish (even though I don't eat fish).

He is right, egg is the perfect food for humans. That is why most protein drinks will compare themselves to eggs. The label will say they have as much protein as eggs.

Eggs have the 18 essential amino acids that your body need to stay healthy. Your body need the 20 essential amino acids to stay healthy. Eggs have 18 of those essential amino acids. You can get the other two missing essential amino acids from other foods.

These food are high in protein.
You can get protein from these foods:

Lentil
Black beans
Chick peas
Salmon, canned salmon doesn't taste
that bad.
Red meat & chicken have the highest amount of protein.

3/21/2015 7:13:00 PM Question about eating after before workout  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
47, joined Jan. 2014

You can freeze raw eggs to keep it lasting longer if the eggs are about to expire. You beat up the eggs then put it in a ziplock plastic bag, or a plastic container and you put it in the freezer. When u are ready to eat it, you have to defrost it & eat within the next two days though. Otherwise it will spoiled.

You can freeze milk too to keep it lasting longer if the milk is about to expire. When u defrost it, u have to eat it within the next few days though. Otherwise it will spoil quickly. The raw eggs & the milk won't lose any vitamins or nutrients if you freeze them. It won't change the flavor if you freeze them.

I used to work in retail before. I've worked at a restaurant, & they let us take home milk & eggs that were about to expire & go bad within 3 to 4 days. So I took the milk & eggs home & to freeze them. Defrost a small batch when I wanted to eat them. It didn't taste that bad. You don't really lose much of the flavor when you freeze raw eggs & milk. Save me a little bit of money of not having to buy milk & eggs for my home.

3/21/2015 7:20:48 PM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Wow Sarah, two posts in a row that were relevant to the topic where you didn't repeat yourself or talk about Angel, Enriqu, CC, Twining, Dixie, or Trav. Keep it up. You're on a roll.

3/21/2015 7:22:33 PM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

I been reading about this..Experts disagree about eating before.
Some say yes, some say no..
But they do agree getting protein in your body after workout asap.
I think I'll just do a protein shake. Whey protein powder.
It supposed to mix easy, and taste good.
Maybe eat a peanut butter sandwich.

3/21/2015 7:41:18 PM Question about eating after before workout  
wildheart722
Over 2,000 Posts (2,184)
Ponchatoula, LA
44, joined Feb. 2015

Speaking of food...

I better get busy making dinner.

3/21/2015 7:51:04 PM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Quote from wildheart722:
Speaking of food...

I better get busy making dinner.

That's right woman. I'm waiting.

3/21/2015 11:14:13 PM Question about eating after before workout  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,060)
Tujunga, CA
41, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from mistawordz:
Wow Sarah, two posts in a row that were relevant to the topic where you didn't repeat yourself or talk about Angel, Enriqu, CC, Twining, Dixie, or Trav. Keep it up. You're on a roll.

I bet it did in its 3rd post..or blog

3/21/2015 11:28:36 PM Question about eating after before workout  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (59,587)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Can't help you there. They want me to workout, but I don't want to be the out of shape, middle age guy in the crowd of much fitter youngsters.

3/22/2015 7:54:37 AM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from driver406:
Can't help you there. They want me to workout, but I don't want to be the out of shape, middle age guy in the crowd of much fitter youngsters.

Well thanks for reminding me of that.

Sure there are a section for seniors.

3/22/2015 8:01:14 AM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Quote from hippo65:
Well thanks for reminding me of that.

Sure there are a section for seniors.

A lotta gyms offer silver sneakers classes for the older folks. My gym has a few older gentlemen that have been lifting for years and some that just like to stay fit. My gym is small, so usually there's only a few people in there at a time, so my workouts are usually fairly private, which I like. Just scope the gym out before you sign up if you didn't already. Different gyms have different atmospheres. I personally don't like those big commercialized gyms with meathead douchebags walking around. I find them distracting.

3/22/2015 8:14:13 AM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

Planet fitness is 2-3 minutes walk away..
When I went in guys with big arms were working out by the window.
I found it funny, people walking by looking at them.
Anyway, it seemed like a nice place, I never cared if someone might think here comes an old guy tries to act young.
I just put on my walk-man, my headband, leg warmers, and find a 5 pounds dumbbell.

3/22/2015 8:33:57 AM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Planet Fitness is ok for older people just trying to stay in shape. It's a little too crowded for me though and they don't offer classes or have bench press or squat racks at the one here. They have Smith machines, but those aren't good for your body. There's also a lotta gym douchebags at the one here. That's why I like my gym. It's a lot smaller and more down to earth to me.

3/22/2015 8:41:49 AM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

Well planet fitness advertises no judgement zone.
But this one has terrible reviews..

3/22/2015 8:46:35 AM Question about eating after before workout  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,530)
Jessieville, AR
59, joined Jul. 2010

Only six eggs a week are recommended in a guys diet. Hard boiled is the way to go though & I eat some at times in me big salad. My work-out these days is mostly treadmill. Any where from a tenth to a mile in the morning slow stretching muscles w/main 2-3 miles in the afternoon early evening.

I eat a banana in the morning and/or grapefruit. I have neither currently, so it's apple and kiwi. My main meal is at 1:00. After my big TM I eat a big salad usually at 6:00. I'm on a diet and the last thing I wish to do is load up on heavy grub and go to sleep. My salads are dished up in 1750ml/40 oz wooden bowl. Onions & carrots, a hard boiled egg at times, 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds, unless I have walnuts/almonds/pistachios, 1/8 cup dried fruit, cranberry/cherry/plum, 13 large olives that I slice if I'm low on other goodies using sunflower kernels or I'll dial them back to eight w/fruits/nuts. If I have strawberries I'll chop up a couple as well. One slice of Swiss cheese and one slice of lunch meat. Though I used no cheese and two slices of chicken last night. Vinaigrette dressing or sometimes bleu cheese though it's twice the calories.

Before you work out I would eat fruit. The dealio is this: when you eat your blood is diverted for digestion. When you exercise your pulse is up. If you happen to have a restriction you're asking for issues. The key as previously mentioned is to drink lots of water instead of waiting until you're thirsty.

You should shoot for around 85% of your max pulse for at least 30 minutes 5X a week. Evah so roughly. Take 220 minus your age and multiply that by .85. That's your target range. I try for 90%, but I'm also staring at the LED readout. I can slow my heart rate down by concentrating and paying a bit more attention to my breathing.

Regardless, don't eat big meals. No more loading up on turkey/dressing/giblet gravy and snoozin' on the couch. No more buffet stuffin' your pie hole because you want to obtain your full value/git yor monies worth. No more chicken skin though once in a blue moon I pig out on hot wings & bleu cheese.

No more soft drinks and limit alcohol especially beer. Eleven point two ounces, third of a liter, of Warsteiner dunkel, 4.7% alc, is 150 calories. Paulaner Salvator doppelebock is 235 at 7/9% alc.[71 Kcal/100ml-11.2 oz = 331.224 ml] Warsteiner offering fits better for me, but I cut 1/8 cup of half & half from me mornin' java to save 40 calories. Which about three days shy of three months would equal one lb.

Eat what you wish that isn't junk, super salty or sugary just eat light before exercise and if you wish to lose weight make your morning & evening meals light. If you do hard manual labour you will need some more in the morning. However, as light as possible. Every time I eat a big breakfast I'm hungry by 11:00. I actually eat bacon and eggs sunny side up once every three weeks as a treat. Even then only two eggs, no toast usually though if partake only honey/no jelly-jam and two-three slices of thin bacon.

12/1 I weighed 191.5 lbs. I've managed to drop a lb a week, ever so roughly, since. In another four-five weeks I'll be at the lowest weight since the last century and basically in uncharted dieting waters. slow & monotonous though I'm making a positive habit. I weigh in daily and sometimes I treat myself to rich food or drink. But, then I must face the music and continue on me journey.

Good luck w/work-out. BTW, I'm chasing me youth for me and the next step of this juggernaut is hiking vertically.

[Edited 3/22/2015 8:49:15 AM ]

3/22/2015 11:31:36 AM Question about eating after before workout  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
47, joined Jan. 2014

hippo65

Albuquerque, NM

What would be a meal with high protein? I can't cook tho..
--
Can u at least boil water & boil eggs?
You can buy canned foods or frozen food so u don't have to cook. Just heat them up to eat it.

The food listed below are high in protein, you can use it to substitute for meat. If you don't want to cook just buy the canned foods. You should always have the food listed below in your house.

Eggs
Canned black beans
Canned lentil
Canned salmon & tuna
Canned chick peas
Peanut butter sandwich is very healthy for you.

The thing with fish & seafood is there are mercury in it. Mercury is toxic to humans. Even though I love lobster, fresh tuna & fresh salmon.

3/22/2015 12:12:55 PM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Quote from hippo65:
Well planet fitness advertises no judgement zone.
But this one has terrible reviews..

Yeah, it has too many rules for my taste. And not many people there abide by them. I've seen more "lunks" at PF than I've ever seen at my gym, and my gym is an actual lifter's gym.

3/22/2015 12:21:35 PM Question about eating after before workout  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
47, joined Jan. 2014

@hippo

Yeah you can just buy those protein powder to drink to get your protein needs so u don't have to cook anything.

3/22/2015 6:00:17 PM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from sarahgoldsmith:
@hippo

Yeah you can just buy those protein powder to drink to get your protein needs so u don't have to cook anything.

I think I am going with that option.
I will give PF another look, simply because I can walk there, that could be my warm up and cool down routine.

3/22/2015 6:08:42 PM Question about eating after before workout  
wildheart722
Over 2,000 Posts (2,184)
Ponchatoula, LA
44, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from hippo65: I think I am going with that option.
I will give PF another look, simply because I can walk there, that could be my warm up and cool down routine.

The PF here is only 10 bucks a month/ 20 a month if you want to include the tanning and massage beds.

The gym I joined is privately owned and pushes religion and their personal trainers in your face. The owner broadcasts a pod message from his car every Sunday morning about going to church on his FB as a marketing tool. That's why I'm not going back there. I should have joined PF in the first place. The folks I know who go there like it a lot. And you can cancel anytime without a fuss.

3/22/2015 6:50:28 PM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from wildheart722:
Quote from hippo65: I think I am going with that option.

The PF here is only 10 bucks a month/ 20 a month if you want to include the tanning and massage beds.

The gym I joined is privately owned and pushes religion and their personal trainers in your face. The owner broadcasts a pod message from his car every Sunday morning about going to church on his FB as a marketing tool. That's why I'm not going back there. I should have joined PF in the first place. The folks I know who go there like it a lot. And you can cancel anytime without a fuss.

Well there is a $49 bucks start up fee, and have to sign a 12 months commitment.
At least the one here.
Also it says $10/mo PLUS annual fee PLUS taxes...
So I need to make sure I'll read the fine print carefully.

3/22/2015 7:08:33 PM Question about eating after before workout  
wildheart722
Over 2,000 Posts (2,184)
Ponchatoula, LA
44, joined Feb. 2015

The one I joined is 49 per month plus all that. Regardless of the rate, it's still you doing the workout, toning the same muscle tissue, burning the same calories, sooooo... Just guess it all depends on finding the right environment to do all that.

3/22/2015 7:16:15 PM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

I know a good caloria burning exercise..Just need a partner..

3/22/2015 7:19:07 PM Question about eating after before workout  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,676)
Salem, OR
65, joined Nov. 2013

Eat either two hours before a workout, or two hours after a work out. Eating too soon before a work out, and then working out, will cause blood to leave your stomach to go to your muscles, thus causing you digestive trouble. Eating too soon after a workout will cause blood to leave your muscles-before they can properly recover from the workout-and go to help with digestion...causing you muscle cramps, slow recovery from the workout, etc.

What to eat is simple...a balanced meal...some protein, some fruits, some vegies, and some carbs, with neither too much acid, or too much alkaline. Too much, or too little, of anything will be bad. Basically, avoid all fads.

3/22/2015 7:32:00 PM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Yeah. I got my membership on the black Friday special. It was $200 for the whole year (including unlimited classes and sauna) with no annual fee. It's usually $30-45/mo though, depending on which plan you get.

3/23/2015 12:05:30 AM Question about eating after before workout  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,561)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Quote from hippo65:
OK, I want some serious answers to what to eat before and after workout?
I don't mean as a professional athlete, or training for a marathon.
Something simple, something doesn't require any cooking skills.

How are you working out? What are your goals?

Carbs before a workout is good because you can last longer. I used to eat rice before I lifted. Fruit is good afterwards because your body is going to need that to replenish energy... otherwise your body will 'cannibalize' the protein you ate to be used for energy instead of muscle repair.

Protein is essentially a carbohydrate with one part nitrogen. If your body does not have the energy it needs after a workout, it will strip the nitrogen off the protein (turning it into a carbohydrate) for fuel instead of repair.

It's been a LONG time since I studied nutrition.. but that's the gist of it as I remember.

But that's nit-picking details and for the most part of the majority of us, it doesn't matter a whole lot (we are not professional weightlifters). As long as you eat healthy food with mostly vegetables, some meat, and bit of fruit, you are going to be fine.

[Edited 3/23/2015 12:08:35 AM ]

3/23/2015 6:38:14 AM Question about eating after before workout  

hippo65
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Apr. 2013

I want to thank you all..
Got some good advice that I will follow.
It's not going to be a "serious" workout routine by any means.
I know why bodybuilders, professional athletes, and movie stars look the way they look,that is not my goal.
I just want tone up a little, don't need to lose weight, more like keeping it off.

3/23/2015 9:01:54 AM Question about eating after before workout  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

@Hippo Then as long as you go to the gym and don't eat like shit you should be fine.