Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

People only have a particular quantity of financial runway they can survive on when they re exploring a corporation. gay personals glasgow It will enable you recognize how considerably your date knows about dating and exactly where to draw the line when flirting with a person on a 1st date. Also, you shouldn t force your self to say something you actually feel uncomfortable saying. coffee meets bagel denver This is one way to let a person do that with no them speaking to you.

best straight hookup app

Don t forget to observe how your date handles the questions you ask. ottawa gay personals Take a look in the chat rooms and see for yourself what occurs each day. In this article, we ve jotted down the most underrated suggestions that show how text, voice, and video chat can engage attendees at virtual conferences and events. chatroulette benzeri But, if you devote a lot of time at the computer system anyplace then tbh they can be quite entertaining and, from time to time, can lead to decent meetings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/14/2015 2:24:44 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

I am frustrated with myself. For last 3 years have been going through change of life. Until the last 6 months I have been able to exercise on a regular basis despite the heavy bleeding, cramps, etc. I had until a year ago.

But about the same time I stopped having cycles my joints )espcially knees have been bothering me to the point I can't jog like I use to.

I have been gaining more weight and feel tired all the time. I have been taking joint supplements. I do eat pretty healthy.

But my goal is to go back to jogging again. I miss it. Not just the exercise, but the peace it brings me when I go jogging out in the forest. sigh.

The only good thing about this is I am not having mood swings like I was. At one point I was on a hormone suplement to control bleeding and I about went crazy! (not exagerating here). When talking to my dr. he just shrugs his shoulders and says this is, "all perfectly normal."

The other good thing about going through change of life is that I feel so emotionally balanced like I never have before. I have control of my emotions and am happy most of the time. I don't have the, "roller coaster ride", like I use to.

Have a great love life. I have a wonderful boyfriend who I am very close to and the intimacy is great!

But still, I miss my jogging.

Advice ladies? I could use some support right now in dealing with this. Men just don't understand.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/14/2015 4:42:42 PM Need some help ladies.  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (93,392)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

I don't have cramps and I only stay on for 4 days never been heavy, I know I'm going through mood changes because of my behavior but I'm trying to control it, met someone on here for my b'day and he's amazing

4/14/2015 9:14:05 PM Need some help ladies.  

cinnamonnhaze
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,475)
Minneapolis, MN
53, joined Apr. 2014

Yay, Packers!!!

Ms. Holland, I'll get back to you you. I have a lot to share on your subject. Thank you for starting this thread.

4/14/2015 9:14:59 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from packersbabe920:
I don't have cramps and I only stay on for 4 days never been heavy, I know I'm going through mood changes because of my behavior but I'm trying to control it, met someone on here for my b'day and he's amazing

Oh that is so nice @Packer! Glad for you.

Yeah those mood swings can be pretty bad with those fluctuating hormones.

4/14/2015 9:45:40 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from cinnamonnhaze:
Yay, Packers!!!

Ms. Holland, I'll get back to you you. I have a lot to share on your subject. Thank you for starting this thread.

Thanks @Cinn

Angela

4/15/2015 6:23:33 AM Need some help ladies.  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
61, joined Apr. 2006

Op for one get a female Dr for starters.

You can have an ablasion done.If your done or chose not to have children.Will stop you periods 100%.I use to pms for 7 days heavy with clots,pain till I was 55.Mood swings I took care of by laying down and resting or sleeping.They pass,and over time disapear.Still get a few hot flashs still at 58.But much less now. Have a CBC done amazing you maybe lacking vitiams. Hope this helps.

4/15/2015 7:23:50 AM Need some help ladies.  

cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from aladytoo:
Op for one get a female Dr for starters.

^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS A MUST!!!

I went to the doctor to see why I'm constantly so exhausted. Once I get moving, I'm like the energizer bunny, but I need my coffee & at least 1 hour every morning just to pull my thoughts together & I am having a very difficult time sleeping, staying asleep & getting quality sleep.
I am currently waiting on the rest of the results from my blood test. For starters I'm very low on vitamins D & B12.
I still get hot flashes too. Dressing & undressing consumes several hours each day. Very annoying!
My mood swings were never that bad.
Proof: my ex husband is still among the living.....

4/15/2015 12:05:31 PM Need some help ladies.  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
61, joined Apr. 2006

^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS A MUST!!!

I went to the doctor to see why I'm constantly so exhausted. Once I get moving, I'm like the energizer bunny, but I need my coffee & at least 1 hour every morning just to pull my thoughts together & I am having a very difficult time sleeping, staying asleep & getting quality sleep.
I am currently waiting on the rest of the results from my blood test. For starters I'm very low on vitamins D & B12.
I still get hot flashes too. Dressing & undressing consumes several hours each day. Very annoying!

My vitamins that I was very low on was iron and D..now taking iron daily and 50000 unt once a week a scrip. Also multi, and calcium daily.

I fill like wonder woman..aka bulldozer. So get the F out of the way, have things to do.

4/15/2015 5:34:44 PM Need some help ladies.  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from ms_holland:
Oh that is so nice @Packer! Glad for you.

Yeah those mood swings can be pretty bad with those fluctuating hormones.

Thanks hollandI agree about the mood swings

4/15/2015 5:35:17 PM Need some help ladies.  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Thanks cinn

4/15/2015 10:27:46 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Thank you ladies for you input and help. I have not had a cycle in almost a year now. I do take vitamins, but it is my leg joints more than anything that concern me. I started taking a vitamin suplement for that also.

Is weird, one week leg joints fine, hair ok. Next week I hurt and my hair gets all oily.grrrr!

4/16/2015 2:08:16 AM Need some help ladies.  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,528)
Williamsburg, OH
54, joined Oct. 2013

I went on the internet to find exercises less stressful on my joints.The jogging op might be too stressing on your knees etc.There are other alternatives that are just as affective as jogging,without the stress on joints.

Low impact workouts is what you need to research.

4/16/2015 8:45:43 PM Need some help ladies.  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

I understand some what...love to jog.
However...if you get off on eating different...or not watch what you eat...this can affect a lot even with your cycle.
Im 47...but ive been watching this for a few years now and it makes a difference in what you eat on how your body feels.

4/16/2015 9:29:16 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from ltlwing:
I went on the internet to find exercises less stressful on my joints.The jogging op might be too stressing on your knees etc.There are other alternatives that are just as affective as jogging,without the stress on joints.

Low impact workouts is what you need to research.

That is an alternative I may have to look at. Thanks

4/17/2015 5:49:42 PM Need some help ladies.  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ms_holland:

And what does your doctor say?

4/17/2015 5:58:57 PM Need some help ladies.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ms_holland:

Are you familiar with "YERBA MATE"? Is a type of tea from the north of Argentina, south of Brazil and Paraguay. I drink a cup every morning and my energy is great.

4/17/2015 10:15:00 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from duchessa:
And what does your doctor say?

I rarely ever see one @duchessa. No insurance, money. Alabama being such a poor state that are very few or no resources for women in my situation.

It leaves me stuck playing the guessing game of what to do. sigh

4/18/2015 2:25:45 AM Need some help ladies.  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,528)
Williamsburg, OH
54, joined Oct. 2013

Just so you know op...when I started menopause, I had weight gain.This is something a lot of women go through sometimes.I would exercise in trying to take the weight off..this wasn't working for me.I finally made a trip to the gyno...he started me on some hormone therapy.
I did this for a while in still exercising too.I dropped down from a size 8,now in a size 4.
Your hormones can reek havoc sometimes in trying to drop weight when menopausing.Some people find this hard to believe..your period problems might be solved also with birth control...this is what my doctor put me on to solve my hormonal problems.This is something worth looking into if you can...if not? There is a over the counter product called estrogen for weight ...you might want to try this if other option not available to you.

[Edited 4/18/2015 2:26:45 AM ]

4/18/2015 6:23:34 AM Need some help ladies.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ms_holland:
I rarely ever see one @duchessa. No insurance, money. Alabama being such a poor state that are very few or no resources for women in my situation.

I was in Alabama, twice....Yes, is a poor state but has free medical attention sites....and, then, there is Obamacare.

4/18/2015 6:40:05 AM Need some help ladies.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ms_holland:

Free & Income Based Clinics in Hartselle, Alabama.

Each one of these free clinics are about 25' from Danville; hopefully in one of these places you can find the help you need.
Don't ever give up.

Priceville Family Medicine - Decatur

68 Marco Dr. S.E.
Decatur, AL - 35603
(256) 432-2007

Childrens Health Of Decatur - Decatur

2112 6th Ave. S.E.
Decatur, AL - 35601
(256) 340-1251

Decatur Primary Care - Decatur

1852 Beltline Rd. Suite. A
Decatur, AL - 35601
(256) 353-0178

Family Health Care Clinic Inc - Decatur

1304 13th Ave. S.E. Ste A
Decatur, AL - 35601
256-340-1251

Community Free Clinic Of Decatur - Decatur

245 Jackson St Se
Decatur, AL - 35601
(256)309-5617

Good Samaritan Health Clinic Cullman - Cullman

401 Arnold St., NE
Cullman, AL - 35055
(256) 775-1389

Cullman Quality Health Care - Cullman

2016 Main Ave. S.W.
Cullman, AL - 35055
256-775-0230

Family Health Care Clinic Inc - Rogersville

16410 U S. Highway 72
Rogersville, AL - 35652
256-247-3154

Community Free Dental Clinic in Huntsville - Huntsville

2227 Drake Ave, suite 4
Huntsville, AL - 35815
(256) 489-1853

4/19/2015 8:25:22 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Wow @Ms. Duch. That is so thougtful of you to find those sites. From what I have found you have to be a resident of that county to avail yourself of those services. Like the Cullman one.

I live in Lawrence co. right on the ege of it. I can't find anything in this county.

I must admit, I am confused about Obama care completely.
I don't file taxes since I have unearned income from my son's social security. I am not sure I could get Obama care with no money.

Does anyone understand how Obama care is suppose to work? The puzzling thing is when I went to medicaid office to inquire about it, they flat out told me that Alabama is not participating in it. The only help they give is to children and pregnant women.

I was under the impression that all states had to particiapate in this?

4/21/2015 9:13:26 AM Need some help ladies.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

ms_holland

Here, Town Creek is 25.8 miles from Danville...and is in Lawrence Co. Al.

Free clinics and community health centers in Lawrence county.

Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lawrence county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.

Family Health Care Clinic, Inc.--town Creek
Contact Phone: 800-508-7481
Services: Well Visits (Children and Adults), Acute and Chronic Visits, (Children and Adults), School and Work Physicals, Immunizations and, Vaccines, Diabetic Counseling, Hypertension Counseling, Women's Health Services, WIC Certification and Counseling, General De
Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)

Town Creek Family Practice
Contact Phone: 256-685-3336
Services: Primary Medical Care
Remarks: Community Health Center., Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)

4/21/2015 9:15:38 AM Need some help ladies.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

ms_holland

I know everybody who is not insured by his/her job or has private insurance must sign for Obamacare.
As a retired teacher I have insurance from the NYC school system...so I never investigate into OC.

4/21/2015 10:53:42 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from duchessa:
ms_holland

I know everybody who is not insured by his/her job or has private insurance must sign for Obamacare.
As a retired teacher I have insurance from the NYC school system...so I never investigate into OC.

Yes they are, but how is it that Alabama is not participating in it?

4/22/2015 6:28:38 AM Need some help ladies.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ms_holland:
Yes they are, but how is it that Alabama is not participating in it?

Check the net...

5/1/2015 6:38:51 PM Need some help ladies.  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS A MUST!!!

Have you EVER thought that caffeine might be messing with your body in a big way? It is known to exacerbate joint pain, sleep disturbances, and a host of other issues. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture and will make you crazy.

Just for the heck of it , warning you will feel crummy for about 5 days, stop all caffeine and see if you don't feel more "normal".

Since all of your issues also suggest endocrine problems have more than the first level of thyroid tests done and see if that is not your culprit. Not all things are menopause but if you have had "period" issues that would be a key. Looking at your pictures I would bet money it is.

Last but not least I would check and see if you are developing an allergy to Methlyparaben a common ingredient in cosmetics, soaps, lotions and the common refresher of joggers wet wipes. I have mention it in several threads because I had a very painful flare of joint pain and that pins and needles sensation after using them more commonly. If you are tossing and turning with leg pain at night it is a good bet you are working up to a reaction.

The advice to get another Doctor is excellent. Any doctor that blows you off over any issue is bad news but a doctor that disqualifies your complaints as "female" is a lazy doctor and probably a sexist.

Good Luck.

5/1/2015 9:32:41 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Thanks @Peachy.

5/2/2015 9:31:40 AM Need some help ladies.  

cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
53, joined Apr. 2014

Thank you, Peachy.
I get blown off by lots of doctors. They take one look at me & decide that I'm just fine. They ignore my requests for blood tests. Pay no attention to my sleep deprivation (& this makes me want to physically hurt them). And today, I'm on my way to the ER again! Seems to be the only place I can get anyone to listen.
I've had the shoulder issue. Was back at the doc. Told them I could feel an infection spreading over to my neck & ear. Yesterday (& today) my face is so swollen that my neighbor (who is a nurse) gasped when she saw me. My eye is swollen, my ear is throbbing & my upper lip....let's just say I don't have to "try" to make the little "duck face" pose. I'm stuck in it!
So I will go to the ER (I'm familiar with this series of events), they will have to give me the IV antibiotic drip, sedate the hell out of me, & tell me to follow up with a doctor. I will. Then I will wait for some smart a** Doogie Hauser to give me a piece of gum. (& yes, that actually happened last year when I had 103.4 fever that lasted more than 2 weeks.) I never got anything for that & I'm reasonably sure this infection has been floating around in me since last summer.
Since then I've had numerous infections - a small cut & my entire hand swells up from an infection. Fevers that go way past 102 & stay there for weeks.
THIS is why people go to the ER so often. Family medicine doctors nod their heads & then blow you off.
I'm 51. I know exactly what I need - a long strong course of antibiotics! Yet I have a medicine cabinet FULL of Meds they INSIST on, yet do nothing to help me.
It's the co-pay. Why would they want to cure you on the first try when they can keep you coming back over & over. And each time the docs are able to get you to agree to some new med with 100's of bad side effects, they get a nice little bonus from a pharmasuedical company.
This is why the cost of our medical is so outrageous in this country. Most other countries don't let their doctors get bribed by the big pharma companies - they actually get their licenses yanked for taking the "bribe".

5/4/2015 4:49:35 PM Need some help ladies.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
54, joined Mar. 2014

@Cin, I shudder to think of how our health care will be even worse with Obamacare coming in.