Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

Maintaining your security a priority, on the internet dating ought to be exciting! So, take pleasure in it and hopefully, you will come across your Tinderella story. free datehookup Profiles can get quite detailed with the ability to place your diet regime preferences on your profile, along with your astrological sign and pronouns. Queries like this are 1 of the finest approaches to definitely get to know an individual, instead of going the standard route of ‘how are you etc. omegle college emails Adult personals, and completely free of charge dating high quality in usa.

best gay hookup sites 2018

Like it is IN Real LIFE. single ladies in valdosta ga But I had no plans to take a look at Austin and we lost touch. For those transitioning in between careers, OESC provides education, educational possibilities, talent developing, resume assistance, networking, and job referrals. sex dating sweden Embracing online dating as a legitimate way of meeting people has brought with it a paradigm shift.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/3/2015 2:47:37 PM  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (3,189)
Falkville, AL
73, joined Nov. 2011

Wall street panics over global recession fears:
http://www.infowars.com/wall-street-panics-over-global-recession-fears/

Statistician data proves Shemitah financial collapse:
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/statistician-data-proves-shemitah-financial-collapse/

It was not only the China market crash that triggered market fears here, but the FED is moving ahead with it plan to end near-zero interest rates and quantitative easing, which had been ballooning the US stock market and kicking the can down the road, putting off the day of reckoning. Interest rates were also beginning to rise on their own without FED action--it was beginning to self correct. In addition, foreign nations, such as Russia and China are already massively dumping the dollar. The day of reckoning is almost upon us. We are now standing on the edge of the fiscal cliff--looking down into the abyss.

Most private investors in the stock market today do not short stocks. But they need to either learn how to short stocks now or get out of the market, otherwise they risk losing everything. Many are already out of the market.

Louie

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/3/2015 6:43:56 PM Falkville, AL  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,751)
Chelan, WA
71, joined Nov. 2008

wall street - STOCK MARKET

Deigned so that when the stock market takes a down turn ( a correction)
The system is RIGGED to have the most possible amount of stock holder fail ( loss $$ )
So that the smallest amount of ( insiders) at the top, gain the most dollars from the market correction ( transferred from the losers )

* No money is ever lost, it just gets transferred to the TOP CATS !

9/3/2015 8:04:11 PM Falkville, AL  

bluecougareyes
Chelan, WA
71, joined Nov. 2008

I - bluecougareyes Respect Mr. Skousen, words, knowledge and integrity.
"World affairs analyst Joel Skousen "

His web site is: http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/

Editor’s Note: The following commentary comes to us from Joel Skousen, a well respected geopolitical analyst and Strategic Relocation expert.

We see evidence of an impending collapse of the global financial and economic systems on an almost daily basis. From falsified statistics to an almost unfathomable series of never-ending monetary machinations, all signs point to something being horrifically wrong, not just with the economy but the entire global paradigm as it exists today. By all accounts, we seem to be standing on the brink of a collapse. But as Joel Skousen points out, we must keep in mind that the Wizard is still behind the curtain, and though things may be bad and getting worse, the puppeteers remain solidly in power and they continue to manipulate their marionettes across the board – in politics, in finance, in industry. Skousen argues that they may not yet be ready to pull the plug. But he’s not suggesting you should be lax with your vigilance. Rather, he proposes an alternate perspective, timeline and endgame as we prepare for a future that may well be plagued with economic hardship, government tyranny and war.

Mr. Skousen is the author of Secure Home and founder of "World Affairs Brief"

This article has been generously contributed by "Strategic Relocation and Survival Retreat Consulting"

Continued....

9/3/2015 8:07:56 PM Falkville, AL  

bluecougareyes
Chelan, WA
71, joined Nov. 2008

The Case Against Economic Collapse
By Joel Skousen

Let me cover the various collapse scenarios that are being hyped constantly and why they aren’t necessarily imminent:

(( " I am posting just a few that are being hyped constantly "- bluecougareyes ))

Electric Grid collapse: It is true that the nation would descend into massive social unrest should the electric grid go down and stay down for more than two weeks. That said, there are a lot of uninformed predictions about a massive solar flare, or EMP strike by some terrorist or rogue nation that could cause a grid collapse. The solar flare scenario is really only a threat to the grid in high northern latitudes since charged particles are channeled by the earth’s magnetic field toward the North Pole. Canada is much more at risk from a massive solar flare.

And, contrary to a lot of arm-chair tacticians, a single nuclear EMP strike over the US by some terrorist group is not capable of taking down the entire grid. It takes at least six simultaneous high altitude nuclear bursts to blanket the US, and only Russia and China have that capability. Yes, that strike is someday coming, but not as a separate event. Because Russia and China know the US military equipment is hardened against EMP, their military doctrine specifies a full nuclear strike against US military targets must follow within a few minutes of an EMP strike in order to stop US retaliation. So those who think our enemies will choose an EMP strike alone to bring down the US are misinformed. It is really only a serious threat combined with war—not as a stand-alone attack.

Banking Holiday: Virtually every claim that the Powers That Be (PTB) are going to pull a bank holiday and shut all banks comes from disinformation sources plying the internet. It started in Aug. 2010 with the so called “man in the FEMA jacket” telling a Sheriff’s department of such an impending change, and for everyone to pull out their money out before it happens. It was a complete fabrication even though it was claimed to be reliable because the person sharing this information was a Christian (always beware of those claims which take advantage of people’s religious loyalties).

There is absolutely no reason why the FED would call a banking holiday which would cut off people’s access to money. The economy would collapse within weeks, and the authorities would get all of the blame. Yes, I know people think the PTB would do this to justify martial law and FEMA prisons, but they aren’t that stupid to do so on such a flimsy premise. They’ll wait for a much bigger crisis, that appears out of their control, before they move into full tyranny.

Stock Market Collapse: There clearly is a huge bubble in equities now, mostly driven by the big banks and institutional investors that have easy access to near zero interest rate loans from the FED. They invest these funds in the speculative markets rather than the real economy because they can get easy returns of 10-15%. While I expect there could be a 20% fall in the stock markets, even that would not result in the collapse of the economy. Harry Dent and other deflationists fail to adequately account for the power of the FED to manipulate all of our markets, using the Plunge Protection Team, naked shorts, and outright hiding of certain transactions.

I am fully aware that this fiat money/debt/deficit spending model cannot go on forever, but the globalists who control this nation and both political parties have the power to postpone the inevitable collapse of money for a lot longer than the collapse pundits realize. One of their main tactics has been to artificially lower interest rates to near zero to stave off the final day of debt reckoning when there isn’t enough budget money to pay the interest on the national debt.

In short, what I’m saying is that the FED can keep bailing things out for several more years without fear of collapse. Even in Europe, the FED keeps floating short term dollar loans to European banks to keep them solvent, and it isn’t resulting in hyperinflation. None of this resolves anything permanently, but neither does it mean they can’t keep using these same tricks for several more years.

None of what I am saying is meant to put you to sleep or think that “all is well.” It is not.

But what the economic collapse hype does do, that is potentially harmful, is cause people to think destruction is imminent and therefore they don’t have time to prepare in an orderly fashion. Worse, too many keep telling their skeptical spouse that collapse in imminent and each year they get discredited in the eyes of those they are trying to get motivated to prepare. That is why it’s important to understand how the PTB can keep things bailed out for some time longer, and why they intend to do so.

I’ve been studying globalist motives and intentions for years, including the phony war on terror that they created in order to justify all of this neocon warmongering and intervention around the world—not to mention the destruction of numerous constitutional and civil rights against NSA spying, and indefinite detention.

But it’s not the Muslim threat nor a war in the Middle East that is the big threat—it’s the inevitable war with Russia and China that is coming in the next decade that you need to factor into your preparations. A major nuclear war with these other two global predators would not only give the globalists the opportunity to shove a militarized global government down our throats, but it would give them cover for the real economic collapse that would come with war, and they would blame it all on war.

War would also be the perfect excuse to finally implement martial law and the take down of dissidents—the real reason for NSA spying and the militarization of police.

I’ll cover all of this, in detail, in my next contribution, including why our government continues to disarm in the face of growing Russian and Chinese aggressiveness.

more scenario hype, @: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-case-against-imminent-economic-collapse-they-can-keep-bailing-things-out-for-several-more-years-without-fear-of-collapse_02162015

9/3/2015 8:24:06 PM Falkville, AL  

stellar007
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,417)
Plymouth, MI
40, joined Dec. 2013

I got a feeling tomorrow is going to be really good or really-really bad.

From the looks of the markets in Asia I'm leaning towards really bad.

9/4/2015 10:09:54 AM Falkville, AL  

mr_bad_robot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,021)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Dow down 245 points and falling.

9/4/2015 11:47:09 AM Falkville, AL  

bluecougareyes
Chelan, WA
71, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from mr_bad_robot:
Dow down 245 points and falling.

There will be no market crash, until the "PTB" + the Global Powers, ( IE: the globalists )want it to crash, they are not ready for that now !

READ:

Quote:" I am fully aware that this fiat money/debt/deficit spending model cannot go on forever, but the globalists who control this nation and both political parties have the power to postpone the inevitable collapse of money for a lot longer than the collapse pundits realize.

One of their main tactics has been to artificially lower interest rates to near zero to stave off the final day of debt reckoning when there isn’t enough budget money to pay the interest on the national debt.

In short, what I’m saying is that the FED can keep bailing things out for several more years without fear of collapse. "

9/4/2015 12:13:02 PM Falkville, AL  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,290)
Orleans, ON
46, joined May. 2008

Ah - Big drill rig count drop for the past week just announced... Fly, my Russians, fly!

9/4/2015 12:15:03 PM Falkville, AL  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,290)
Orleans, ON
46, joined May. 2008

Quote from bluecougareyes:
There will be no market crash, until the "PTB" + the Global Powers, ( IE: the globalists )want it to crash, they are not ready for that now !

i.e. the Capitalist elites.

Why do you figure they don't want a crash right now? Crashes are great money-makers for them - A chance to grab up yet more property of all kinds, at pennies on the dollar.

9/4/2015 1:17:21 PM Falkville, AL  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (3,189)
Falkville, AL
73, joined Nov. 2011

Bluecougareyes, your posted article: “The case against economic collapse” by Joel Skousen, is an excellent article, and I concur with most everything he says except for his main thesis, that the collapse is not imminent, that the can can be kicked down the road for several more years before the inevitable collapse occurs (he doesn’t really explain how they can do this, although he did say some unexpected disaster could trigger it much sooner). And the Illuminati are expecting the comet strike on Sept 23, and the market to go into confusion and chaos the next day. It is coming, but they already expect it, in September.

Note: actually, they have discussed lowering interest rates below zero, to negative interest rates (which they have experimented with in Europe), but they are afraid that if they do that, people will pull their money out of banks and deal in cash. Why keep money in the bank if it is costing you money. Which may be why the Illuminati are seriously discussing outlawing case, and going entirely to electronic transfers. They don't like cash anyway, because they can't watch every transaction you make that way.

But a couple of comments are in order. First, two things can cause an electric grid collapse, (1) the sun can put out a burst of charges that takes it down, and (2) a man made EMP attack can also take it out. And yes, the EMP would occur during war, the Third World War, if the sun doesn’t do it first. And it has been foreseen that the sun WILL produce such a flare during the flyby of Nemesis and its Nibiru system towards the end of this year, and that it will also disable most of our space-based communications satellites. But as serious as it is, a grid collapse may be the least of our troubles, at least for the military. A lot of our US military electronics systems have been manufactured by China. How smart was that? And China is known to have hidden kill switches in the equipment.

I heard a troubling report just the other day that the US and Russia are shooting each other’s spy satellites down. Haven’t researched that yet, but if true, World War III has already unofficially begun. There have also been suggestions that the massive explosions in China and in Japan the other day were caused by US, space based, secret, “arrow-of-God” kinetic energy weapons. In any case, the Third World War is much, much closer than many think. It will begin this year, at least if you view the Chicago Event as its beginning (I know the Chicago event will not occur in the winter). And, of course, Russia and China are already waging cyber war against America, and we against them.

The author says: “There is absolutely no reason why the FED would call a banking holiday which would cut off people’s access to money. The economy would collapse within weeks, and the authorities would get all of the blame.” Well, they don't care about blame, Obama is already ruling as a dictator by executive order, and he controls the military. So who's going to stop him? And nobody is stopping him. They did shut the banks down in Greece, and confiscate a percentage of people's bank accounts, and orders have been given confiscate at least parts of bank accounts here in the US when the time comes. But it is the comet strike and its associated Tsunami and earthquake disaster that is the disaster they intend to use as the excuse to declare martial law. They DO intend to collapse the US economy. Have you noticed that the JADE HELM 15 emblem has a faint wooden shoe in the middle of it? The significance of that is that a wooden shoe was sometimes thrown into the works of machinery to jam it up and bring it to a halt during wars in Europe. They intend to sabotage the American economy, and to completely bring it to a halt. And they will do it.

When Obama was bringing the Russian Special Forces troops into America around the beginning of 2014, the Russia Special Forces were asked what their mission was, and they replied “to destroy what the flyby does not destroy” (the reference here is to the expected flyby of Nibiru). The Russian Special Forces troops are now working with our own special forces troops in JADE HELM 15. When the expected disaster occurs (which in this case is the expected comet strike) and they go live. They expect to destroy what the comet strike does not destroy. They expect to totally bring the economy to a halt. And to go along with this, American chain stores are planning to permanently close after the expected disaster.

And concerning the Muslims, when it begins, Russia’s Muslim and Marxist allies from around the world will ally with Russia against Israel, the Christian nations of the West, and the Church. The Muslims will not do it alone.

Louie

9/4/2015 7:00:07 PM Falkville, AL  

inventtis2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,383)
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012

I wouldn't bet on a collapse, but I did have another great week.

9/4/2015 7:35:57 PM Falkville, AL  

stellar007
Plymouth, MI
40, joined Dec. 2013

You see this is where the mentality shifts...

Traditionally most folks would see near 300 point drops in the market as not good.

Now it's to the point people are in such denial that a 300 point drop isn't no big deal - given the fact the market has been consistently shedding 300-500 points.

9/4/2015 7:38:32 PM Falkville, AL  
jillybodob
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,705)
Naperville, IL
25, joined Jul. 2013

Dow is down 2000 points. Get serious or get lost.

9/4/2015 7:41:56 PM Falkville, AL  
Chairman__Darth
Over 1,000 Posts (1,172)
North York, ON
45, joined Jul. 2015

Quote from stellar007:
You see this is where the mentality shifts...

Traditionally most folks would see near 300 point drops in the market as not good.

Now it's to the point people are in such denial that a 300 point drop isn't no big deal - given the fact the market has been consistently shedding 300-500 points.

who are these folks that you speak of Stellar?

9/4/2015 7:45:02 PM Falkville, AL  

stellar007
Plymouth, MI
40, joined Dec. 2013

I'd rather not mention any names if it's all the same.

9/4/2015 7:48:20 PM Falkville, AL  
Chairman__Darth
Over 1,000 Posts (1,172)
North York, ON
45, joined Jul. 2015

oh on here , gotcha..... Yeah well who knows about them
If they are making money as they claim good for them.

Maybe they are millionaires and getting ready to launch an online course on how to do it their way.

9/4/2015 7:50:45 PM Falkville, AL  

stellar007
Plymouth, MI
40, joined Dec. 2013

It wouldn't be the first, and I'm sure it wouldn't be the last.

9/5/2015 4:32:02 PM Falkville, AL  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (3,189)
Falkville, AL
73, joined Nov. 2011

Get ready for quantitative tightening:
http://www.infowars.com/get-ready-for-quantitative-tightening/

The IMF just confirmed the nightmare scenario for central banks is now in play:
http://www.infowars.com/the-imf-just-confirmed-the-nightmare-scenario-for-central-banks-is-now-in-play/

Why capital is fleeing China, the crushing costs of systemic corruption:
http://www.infowars.com/why-capital-is-fleeing-china-the-crushing-costs-of-systemic-corruption/

The DOW refisters another triple digit loss, growing fears of interest rate hike before the end of the year:
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/dow-registers-another-triple-digit-loss/

The Dow’s negative turn this Friday dimmed investors’ hopes that a rally earlier this week meant global markets were stabilizing after a selloff triggered by China’s decision Aug. 11 to devalue the yuan by 3 percent.

Now, what looms over the three-day Labor Day weekend is concern that investors wanting to cut losses will flood the market with sell orders when trading resumes, causing a “Black Tuesday.” The general downtrend continues. Thick, black, ominous clouds are forming on the economic horizon. Soon the storm will be raging with such furry that no one has ever seen the like.

Louie

9/5/2015 4:49:27 PM Falkville, AL  

mr_bad_robot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,021)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

The Dow is too focused on short term gains this creates an ideological spectrum in which instant gratification rules the day.

9/5/2015 5:49:08 PM Falkville, AL  

inventtis2
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012

All my bets are pointed down for Tuesday.

9/5/2015 6:27:44 PM Falkville, AL  
obejoyful
Grosse Pointe, MI
55, joined Mar. 2012

Black Tuesday?
How bout Black September...
That's my bet...

9/5/2015 7:59:50 PM Falkville, AL  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (3,189)
Falkville, AL
73, joined Nov. 2011

Get yourself and your family ready defensively and offensively, Alex warns
Total emergency alert update global meltdown begins:
http://www.infowars.com/total-emergency-alert-update-global-meltdown-begins/

China central bank chief: bubble has burst:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-09-04/g-20-dodges-devaluation-dispute-as-china-preaches-yuan-stability

Have you noticed that the Obama shills seem to have fallen silent in this thread?

This thread will not die anytime soon, at least not until Obama flips the kill switch on the Internet. The top stories for the duration of the rest of this year will be the global financial meltdown and world bankruptcy (and the domino collapse of fiat currencies around the world), the Comet strike and it associated tsunami and earthquake disasters, riots, JADE HELM 15 going live, the Chicago Event, and the Third World War.

Hold on to your hats, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. Hope you are ready and have food put away and a gun and ammo. Many, out of fear, are fleeing the market for cash, but don't hold cash, the dollar is going to crash too, convert it to something with intrinsic value.

Louie

9/5/2015 9:25:20 PM Falkville, AL  

inventtis2
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012

The only problem with that theory is that hardship of a collapse historically results in a revolution and this country is the most armed. They can't fight one state of deer hunters let alone a country of them.

9/5/2015 11:55:53 PM Falkville, AL  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,791)
Creighton, NE
66, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

A long steady slide down looks likely to me, yes their will be up days for the wealthy but for most it's down

louie6332 - Falkville, AL