Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup apps that work

Sign in to commentBe respectful, retain it civil and stay on topic. la grange singles Greater nonetheless, costs commence at just £9. Normally, yes, dating apps are secure, but it does nevertheless demand discernment and caution. find local hot girls It delivers a way for people to interact beyond the usual chat.

hookup match online

Full the backside of the NOA and mail it to the county appeals office address listed on the back of the NOA. colorado springs personals On the upside, the profiles are short, which assists you to make decisions immediately. I am pleased with them mainly because they have single wise hyperlink on mainstream niche also they spend me timely. bedpage classifieds opc private limited Less than a week later, I got a straightforward message from Steeleman89 saying hello and asking me if I wanted to meet up.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/26/2015 2:48:23 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,812)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

if u really wanted one u would find one.theres plenty to go around.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/26/2015 3:00:11 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,837)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

A man that has aged well and has good finances doesnt want to settle down. Us ladies dont want broke with a beer belly

8/26/2015 3:07:05 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

mrfckinpetey
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,454)
Orlando, FL
31, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Show me one guy that you'd actually introduce to a sister.

I've met maybe one or two in my entire life.

8/26/2015 3:22:36 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

nurseshanna1972
Over 2,000 Posts (2,305)
San Marcos, TX
43, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from jester0011:

could just be true with this statement but here is my two cents on it.

There are plenty of good men and women out there but what one person sees, as good traits. may not be to the other person. I have met plenty of good men and women in my life ( since my divorce 10 years ago ) but they are not always compatible to me or me for them. Then there is the trust factor of coming out of a bad relationship where you thought you was with a good partner only to find that they was not all that. The longer and more bad relationships you was in will only linger longer and cause one to be very hesitant and skeptical of any future men or women that comes into your life. Most will then pass up a good person that is right in front of them because of the past relationships and lack of trust in them and/or your own judgement of others.

8/26/2015 3:54:48 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
house81
Salley, SC
35, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from nurseshanna1972:
Most will then pass up a good person that is right in front of them because of the past relationships and lack of trust in them and/or your own judgement of others.

Sounds like those people aren't ready for dating/relationships.

8/26/2015 4:23:50 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
cthomas1243
Zachary, LA
27, joined Jun. 2015

I figure if one is out there he will come around...been stop looking. When I'm not looking meeting horrible men seeking a good time. Not saying all men are like this, but a lot of them are like this.

8/26/2015 4:49:03 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

maniacmassager
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,829)
Lawrence, MA
50, joined Mar. 2008
online now!

Most men are filthy pigs that only want one thing.

8/26/2015 4:56:06 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
mortara
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,092)
Pittsburgh, PA
62, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from easttowest72:
A man that has aged well and has good finances doesnt want to settle down. Us ladies dont want broke with a beer belly

Guys with a beer gut also don't want to settle down. Lots of nice things about a guy with a beer gut like Boss Hog. One is, he can't get it up so no pressure on sex. The side benefit is he is also not cheating.

So I am at this B$B with my new found lady friend and we had a great time. I am fit with a flat stomach. In the morning when she was upstairs, I put a couch pillow under my pullover. When she came downstairs, she was horrified of my big stomach. She would not get near me until I pulled out the pillow from under my pullover.

This same lady decided I was too much several months later so she is now going with a guy with a very big beer gut and bald. I ask her way. She said he has "Integrity" which is better then sex. Then she left him because he didn't want to get married.

There is actually more to this story.

[Edited 8/26/2015 4:58:17 PM ]

8/26/2015 6:04:14 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,822)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Looking for a good man is one thing.

Finding a good man to make it so all her issues disappear is another.....

8/26/2015 6:15:30 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I know this much.

I've been to a ton of different places, seen a lot of things, knew a lot of people, observed a lot of people...and good an education at the school called Street College for a while. which gives you insight into people, you never knew existed without those experiences.

I've seen enough men who were good people, raised properly and did good things, the right things most of the time in all these different situations...So I figure if they rate good in all that, then most of the things we don't see with a couple, they'd pretty much be good then too.

Whenever someone of either genders says or acts like other gender was always at fault when things went bad.

Then, that person becomes the common denominator, and from what I've seen, there's enough women that don't really understand how men are, if they are in love......and if you don't know...then you don't know exactly for sure how to be around them in a manner that really makes them happy in the long run.

That may not be in all situations though, but if a person gets to that point, men are more likely to hang on to it longer and this can cause them to withdraw some to protect themselves and end up changing too...to whatever point.

And the reverse(gender speaking) can be true too.

which can be a guy who isn't so good, or a good man who doesn't understand woman.

[Edited 8/26/2015 6:17:15 PM ]

8/26/2015 6:17:44 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
24, joined Apr. 2014

Shut the f**k up Ghandi

8/26/2015 6:21:12 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,947)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Most of the men on this site so full of it, I rather stay single, but I'm not complaining or whining nor making a thread about it

8/26/2015 6:41:21 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from theloser2123:
Shut the f**k up Ghandi

Hey...when you get done with your sister there in the picture.

Have her checked out by the county clinic, then pressure wash her...and send her over.

8/26/2015 6:42:23 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from packersbabe920:
Most of the men on this site so full of it, I rather stay single, but I'm not complaining or whining nor making a thread about it[/quote0

I hope I'm full of something.

I'd hate to think I might collapse from being hollow inside.

8/26/2015 6:43:38 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from jester0011:

You MUST know there is more to it than that....I smell a troll

8/26/2015 7:15:44 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:
eader]Quote from packersbabe920:
Most of the men on this site so full of it, I rather stay single, but I'm not complaining or whining nor making a thread about it[/quote0

I hope I'm full of something.

I'd hate to think I might collapse from being hollow inside.

Oh bee u know u cool,

8/26/2015 7:20:21 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

no...I'm really fooling everyone here.

Its all an act..

I should win the Oscar....

8/26/2015 7:26:28 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

8/26/2015 7:28:34 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

kidding....

I don't want you to lose any more faith that you have already...lol

8/26/2015 7:29:40 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

fixingme
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,337)
New Iberia, LA
61, joined Aug. 2010

The best place any of us can find a suitable mate is in the church you attend. I usually attend a Bible teaching soul winning church that gives generously to missions.

8/26/2015 7:35:00 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:
kidding....

I don't want you to lose any more faith that you have already...lol

you're right

8/26/2015 7:36:50 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

8/26/2015 7:45:59 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,214)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

I am not one of those ladies.

8/26/2015 9:23:01 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

personasaurus
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,417)
Bridgewater, NJ
33, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from nurseshanna1972:
could just be true with this statement but here is my two cents on it.

There are plenty of good men and women out there but what one person sees, as good traits. may not be to the other person. I have met plenty of good men and women in my life ( since my divorce 10 years ago ) but they are not always compatible to me or me for them. Then there is the trust factor of coming out of a bad relationship where you thought you was with a good partner only to find that they was not all that. The longer and more bad relationships you was in will only linger longer and cause one to be very hesitant and skeptical of any future men or women that comes into your life. Most will then pass up a good person that is right in front of them because of the past relationships and lack of trust in them and/or your own judgement of others.

8/26/2015 9:50:57 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,502)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

If they want one they should check MY profile.

Women won't date a nice guy even if it means burning in hell for eternity. They'd prefer that to a great guy and a lifetime of happiness. Nothing to complain about I guess.

8/27/2015 1:03:48 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,380)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from packersbabe920:
Most of the men on this site so full of it, I rather stay single, but I'm not complaining or whining nor making a thread about it

Notice how the ones who say we complain and whine about it...are the ones whining and complaining about it.

8/27/2015 1:14:01 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
fibeman86
Dayton, OH
29, joined Feb. 2015

Most women are gold digging b*tches, those that say they aren't must prove themselves first. I've only ever found 1 like that who was close enough to relationship material.

Guys with $$ who are really cute know they can do better than the next skank they sleep with, that's why these skanks cant keep a man. Lower your standards if you want true love, if not then so be it.

The next chick that I get in a relationship with needs to
1) not care about money
2) be physically attractive
3) not be materialistic
4) show affection just because
5) once we start having sex don't get stingy with that ass
6) tell other guys you are taken

I do everything above, even when I had my army abbs and pockets full of cash. Too bad I always found the gold diggin skanks.

8/27/2015 3:24:46 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
ltlwing
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from fibeman86:
Most women are gold digging b*tches, those that say they aren't must prove themselves first. I've only ever found 1 like that who was close enough to relationship material.

Guys with $$ who are really cute know they can do better than the next skank they sleep with, that's why these skanks cant keep a man. Lower your standards if you want true love, if not then so be it.

1) not care about money
3) not be materialistic

I do everything above, even when I had my army abbs and pockets full of cash. Too bad I always found the gold diggin skanks.

Maybe you just need to pick better??
I attribute my failures into running into these type men,mine and mine alone to change...the ball is in your court...are you going to run with it???...or pass it off to someone else???

[Edited 8/27/2015 3:25:57 AM ]

8/27/2015 3:53:18 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

scoobs78
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,119)
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

lav,

I smell a fake and troll! both being the same person! the op!

8/27/2015 4:07:58 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

scoobs78
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

hey wingnut,

I notice quite a bit. I notice that some people think they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth thinking that the rest of us "owe" them something and they don't have to do any work to get what they think is owed to them. I see guys that think they need to live off looks to get thru life but tell me this ok: what happens when the looks go and u don't have anything to fall back on to compensate for the lack of looks? btw looks don't pay the bills and exclude them from any accountability in their actions! then we have those attention seekers that make threads like this one to rile people up and get hits on their threads! take and audience away from a performer and there's no show is what ive basically always said.

[Edited 8/27/2015 4:09:15 AM ]

8/27/2015 4:15:47 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

apokernut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,721)
Elk Grove Village, IL
53, joined Jan. 2008

They just can't appreciate all the qualities you possess, king!!

8/27/2015 4:39:56 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

scoobs78
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

hey fibeman86,

I think that having money and being good looking doesn't mean much because those types are not in very long relationships. u probably ended up with a skank because u viewed her as "physically attractive" and didn't really see her personality or didn't care. some people have to lower their standards because listing unrealistic demands isn't getting them in any healthy relationship or a relationship period. I look at some of these lists of requirements and I have to laugh because in the case of some men u ask the woman to be skinny and attractive yet u want her to overlook the fact that u are probably unattractive and you have a beer belly and an arrogant im better than everyone else personality! im speakin in general btw not to u personally.

the op of this thread is a prime example of what im talking about. he has a list of unreasonable requirements for a woman but wants people to ignore the fact that he's arrogant, unemployed, living in section 8 housing and inconsiderate of those around him. he thinks and brags that he's so attractive he has women knocking his door down trying to get to him when that's the complete opposite they run away from him. my point kinda is don't ask for others to be a specific way when u cant do the same yourself

8/27/2015 5:42:28 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

maniacmassager
Lawrence, MA
50, joined Mar. 2008
online now!

Quote from jester0011:

Your wrong. there aren't that many super hot available women.

8/27/2015 7:41:53 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from scoobs78:
hey fibeman86,

I think that having money and being good looking doesn't mean much because those types are not in very long relationships. u probably ended up with a skank because u viewed her as "physically attractive" and didn't really see her personality or didn't care. some people have to lower their standards because listing unrealistic demands isn't getting them in any healthy relationship or a relationship period. I look at some of these lists of requirements and I have to laugh because in the case of some men u ask the woman to be skinny and attractive yet u want her to overlook the fact that u are probably unattractive and you have a beer belly and an arrogant im better than everyone else personality! im speakin in general btw not to u personally.

the op of this thread is a prime example of what im talking about. he has a list of unreasonable requirements for a woman but wants people to ignore the fact that he's arrogant, unemployed, living in section 8 housing and inconsiderate of those around him. he thinks and brags that he's so attractive he has women knocking his door down trying to get to him when that's the complete opposite they run away from him. my point kinda is don't ask for others to be a specific way when u cant do the same yourself

come on there are women on section 8 as you mention about op here. They act like they have work so hard for that low income housing and on top of that they look down at homeless men as if they are millionaire compare to them.When in fact they are half a step from being homeless themselves.To me those women have no love at all when they should be showing love to guys that's on their level when it comes to finance.

8/27/2015 9:01:19 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
pudiitatt
Over 1,000 Posts (1,136)
Barstow, CA
50, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from jester0011:

who wants a man? They're smelly- messy creatures.

8/27/2015 11:49:49 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
cuileann
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,108)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from maniacmassager:
Most men are filthy pigs that only want one thing.

Do you know this from experience?

8/27/2015 11:52:38 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from fibeman86:

1) not care about money
3) not be materialistic

You are the one choosing the gold-diggers.

8/27/2015 12:23:48 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
fibeman86
Dayton, OH
29, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from cuileann:
You are the one choosing the gold-diggers.

Obviously, duh... Not internationally, women are really good at being fake to learn how to manipulate you. Most pretty girls are good at this, it's just all part of the process of finding the right one.

8/27/2015 1:43:49 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

It's not just some women who can be fake. Some men are that way too. They are one way at the very beginning & often don't keep acting that way. It takes plenty of time to truly get to know a person.

8/27/2015 1:48:21 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,849)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from jester0011:

As with most things you type in here, I call bullshit!

It's not about how many "good" men or women are "out there" - it's about luck, timing and finding the right one, at the right time. Consider distance, and common interests, and all the other things that go into a real relationship.

Jester yer

8/27/2015 1:52:45 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from fibeman86:
Obviously, duh... Not internationally, women are really good at being fake to learn how to manipulate you. Most pretty girls are good at this, it's just all part of the process of finding the right one.

I'm not a gold-digger, so I'm sure there are many other women who aren't too. It can be hard for a man OR a woman to find the right person if they are wanting a relationship & especially a long-term one. Many lie to get or try to get whatever they want. There are those who put on a front for awhile, & it's not the real them. It's important not to rush into anything with anyone & to give things time. Over some time, you can see how a person really is & if they are who they were at the beginning.

8/27/2015 7:47:32 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
Idleeros
Norcross, GA
28, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from fibeman86:

1) not care about money
3) not be materialistic

The women you deal with got to have low self esteem cause there's no way in hell a decent/attractive woman gonna go for that, just from reading what u wrote would send me running.

8/27/2015 8:47:55 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from maniacmassager:
Your wrong. there aren't that many super hot available women.

The super hot women usually want super hot men.

8/27/2015 8:59:47 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
fibeman86
Dayton, OH
29, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from Idleeros:
The women you deal with got to have low self esteem cause there's no way in hell a decent/attractive woman gonna go for that, just from reading what u wrote would send me running.

Point proven... Girls always lookin to upgrade and go for the $$... I mentioned a girl who doesn't care about money and one that is proud to say she is taken and shows that she cares and you are like omg hell no. Ding ding ding. My point!

8/27/2015 9:55:31 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

maniacmassager
Lawrence, MA
50, joined Mar. 2008
online now!

Quote from cuileann:
The super hot women usually want super hot men.

Correct. so shallow.

8/27/2015 10:03:55 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
pagal17
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,089)
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

There are plenty of good men and women. It's finding the right chemistry.

8/27/2015 10:14:29 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,812)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

u want a badboy,not a decent man.

8/27/2015 10:52:13 PM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from jester0011:
I want a badboy.

8/28/2015 4:20:13 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  
ltlwing
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from jester0011:

You want a beautiful woman too...not fat,no baggage,no kids,good job,good in bed,cook for you,good everything,do basically what you want.

We all have wants...some of us just a little more reasonable with ours.

[Edited 8/28/2015 4:22:28 AM ]

8/28/2015 4:42:54 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

snizz_snatcher
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,210)
Chicago, IL
45, joined Sep. 2014

sigh

i will say this
i have been with many women

i found something in all of them

i feared some
i cherished some

love is a game that most wont win

im just happy with the one that will walk with me

8/28/2015 4:46:21 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Fine, you want a sexist argument? Fine...

If a woman pretty much says:

"I want a man that is smart enough to make $100 million... but dumb enough to give it all to me."

"I want a man that's handsome enough that I don't need to use the head-ache excuse... but ugly enough not to cheat..."

"I want equal rights... but I still want men to place their jackets over a shit mud-hole for me..."

^ If you ever catch a woman giving you those signals? They are giving you those signals for a reason - not interested. It's not our fault if a small percentage of women keep duping / using you... You men can be just as opportunistic as us women (and mostly in the worse way possible).

Men are also susceptible to finding a bad girl. Example:

Man: "She left me..."
Friend: "And she took all your money! Why?!"
Man: "Well she had nice tits..."
Friend: "That's no excus - wait, do you have a picture of her?"

If you find your age pressing it to 76 (and your 'oh-so-infatuated' girlfriend / wife is only 21) you'll be b*tching about why you can't find a good gal, too. It works both ways.

^ The problem with both genders in that category is that they put too much emphasis on the commodities of a person of interest (looks, intelligence, money, achievements) - and not enough focus on their sense of character. Not just women, dumb-ass.

Now, stfu

8/28/2015 4:51:53 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

snizz_snatcher
Chicago, IL
45, joined Sep. 2014

whoa
wait
what??

point blank

everyone is an individual

no one can be predicted

all is as it should be

scary "c*nt" is just a metaphor

aliens are in control

8/28/2015 4:53:46 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from snizz_snatcher:whoa
wait
what??

point blank

everyone is an individual

no one can be predicted

all is as it should be

scary "c*nt" is just a metaphor

aliens are in control

^Snizz - it wasn't you I was addressing this to lol

8/28/2015 5:04:50 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

snizz_snatcher
Chicago, IL
45, joined Sep. 2014

whoa

someone thinks im stalking him/her

8/28/2015 5:06:12 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

^ That wasn't meant for you, either. You need to pick the right target for a stalker lol.

8/28/2015 5:10:34 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

snizz_snatcher
Chicago, IL
45, joined Sep. 2014

hhmmmm

lol???
hhhmmm

8/28/2015 5:12:02 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

snizz_snatcher
Chicago, IL
45, joined Sep. 2014

so
who are you really?

guys face
girls
feelings,..

8/28/2015 10:36:02 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

scoobs78
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from easttowest72:

or a broke middle aged boy that uses his looks or lack thereof to get by in life thinking he's above everyone else

8/28/2015 10:43:07 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

scoobs78
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from jester0011:

and u fit neither one of those descriptions. a decent/good guy doesn't have to constantly tell people via dh threads that he is decent/good. he proves it through his actions and not thru his arrogance. some day before you are dead and gone u will learn that but im not holding my breath. good thing for me tho is the fact that guys like u will never succeed in relationships, jobs and just life in general. you will always lie cheat and steal your way thru life not giving a damn about those around u and their feelings. in your feeble minds u will be a success but on the outside u wont.

8/28/2015 10:48:41 AM Ladies saying they cant find a good man  

scoobs78
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from digital_knight:
come on there are women on section 8 as you mention about op here. They act like they have work so hard for that low income housing and on top of that they look down at homeless men as if they are millionaire compare to them.When in fact they are half a step from being homeless themselves.To me those women have no love at all when they should be showing love to guys that's on their level when it comes to finance.

but did a section 8 female create this thread? nope! I think there's more women out there that give a shit about their circumstances and are trying to make things better for themselves and their kiddos! u just don't man see single dads out there takin care of their kids! why? probably because they are already bangin another woman! guys like op aren't making an effort to make their lives better they spend more time trying to be cute n funny and not taking life seriously like they should. and they wonder y they cant land a girlfriend, a job or a wife and they are sitting there online all day and night!