Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to post on mega personal

They will ask you where you keep, what vehicle you drive , some even ask how substantially is your salary. asian singles houston tx I think if you tap onto the Facebook Menu tab, at the bottom right of the screen, then open the Show All Shortcuts region, there is an solution referred to as Dating. , contemplate submitting a single app and offer the variations employing in app purchase. peruvian girls easy You can look at your match on social media channels.

best hookup messages

Your not exactly a greek god either, so quit with the personal remarks. dating websites calgary People forge friendships with the disabled and turn them into a partnership. Considerably like the legions of their fellow on line daters, the three mates and creative partners usually texted a single an additional about their poor date stories and the ridiculous profiles they stumbled upon. amature latina Questions like this are one of the most effective ways to actually get to know an individual, instead of going the conventional route of ‘how are you etc.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/16/2015 3:48:10 AM Interracial Daters?  
kiraandfriends
Pearland, TX
24, joined Mar. 2014

I'm a mixed woman who is attracted to white men, but one thing men seem to forget is to describe the race of women they are attracted to. I'm tired of hitting and missing, I'll find a couple out of every ten men, so if any of you men are attracted to black women, for a relationship, NOT a fetish, there's a sincere, serious, and amazing woman right over here. Lol

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/16/2015 3:57:29 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from kiraandfriends:
I'm a mixed woman who is attracted to white men, but one thing men seem to forget is to describe the race of women they are attracted to. I'm tired of hitting and missing, I'll find a couple out of every ten men, so if any of you men are attracted to black women, for a relationship, NOT a fetish, there's a sincere, serious, and amazing woman right over here. Lol

Interesting! You describe yourself as a mixed race woman that's into white men that want a black woman, but not a fetish and are sincere. However forgetting that you are coming off as looking for a white man as a fetish. You want them cuz they're white but don't want them to want you cuz you're black. Anyway hope you find the idiot you're looking for. More of a reason why I can not do the interracial with white people shit.

Oh and if the guy likes you he will find you.

9/16/2015 3:58:54 AM Interracial Daters?  

datcapisback
Friendswood, TX
30, joined Aug. 2014

Op

[Edited 9/16/2015 3:59:34 AM ]

9/16/2015 4:00:29 AM Interracial Daters?  

pentopaper2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,581)
Oklahoma City, OK
49, joined Apr. 2014

so are you mixed or black,,,or are you whatever suits your need for the day

9/16/2015 4:04:01 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from pentopaper2:
so are you mixed or black,,,or are you whatever suits your need for the day

That's her way of wanting to be accepted at the same time trying to find a white guy cuz she's black. Shit happens very often.

[Edited 9/16/2015 4:04:21 AM ]

9/16/2015 4:06:25 AM Interracial Daters?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mistermister81:
Interesting! You describe yourself as a mixed race woman that's into white men that want a black woman, but not a fetish and are sincere. However forgetting that you are coming off as looking for a white man as a fetish. You want them cuz they're white but don't want them to want you cuz you're black. Anyway hope you find the idiot you're looking for. More of a reason why I can not do the interracial with white people shit.

Oh and if the guy likes you he will find you.

amazing....I thought Mister Mister had deleted from the site, because its been a long time since I've seen him.

but all it took was a thread by a black woman seeking white men....to bring him out of hiding.

Verifying...what I stated about him is true...

9/16/2015 4:08:09 AM Interracial Daters?  

datcapisback
Friendswood, TX
30, joined Aug. 2014

9/16/2015 4:08:13 AM Interracial Daters?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mistermister81:
That's her way of wanting to be accepted at the same time trying to find a white guy cuz she's black. Shit happens very often.

Or it just could be some blacks have no problem saying they are part white...

Because in reality, most are anyway.

I'd say this would be an admirable attribute to the op, in honesty and not being a racist like you are.

Yep its funny, because I bet 'ol mister has no issues about black men being with white women.

But let a black woman seek white men....and he becomes unglued... and suddenly its all wrong...lol

[Edited 9/16/2015 4:10:50 AM ]

9/16/2015 4:11:23 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
amazing....I thought Mister Mister had deleted from the site, because its been a long time since I've seen him.

but all it took was a thread by a black woman seeking white men....to bring him out of hiding.

Verifying...what I stated about him is true...

I choose to comment when and where I want to comment simple as that. I'm really not that concerned with what you think and never have been. However it is interesting to know that you still think about me.

9/16/2015 4:13:05 AM Interracial Daters?  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,204)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

I'm not attracted to your way of thinking OP.

9/16/2015 4:16:00 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Or it just could be some blacks have no problem saying they are part white...

Because in reality, most are anyway.

I'd say this would be an admirable attribute to the op, in honesty and not being a racist like you are.

Yep its funny, because I bet 'ol mister has no issues about black men being with white women.

But let a black woman seek white men....and he becomes unglued... and suddenly its all wrong...lol

Actually it's because a lot of blacks like to use it to dismiss themselves from being black, but become black when convenient. Like the OP for example. Says she's mix because she feels it will bring her more favors in the eyes of white (not saying she isn't mixed), but then goes on to say she's is black because it is convenient if she wants to find a white guy looking for a black woman. I'm mixed myself with different cultures like Bahamian, Portuguese (Cape Verdean), Palestinian, and other stuff, but I don't make it an effort to tell people that. I'm quite comfortable in my black skin.

9/16/2015 4:16:49 AM Interracial Daters?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Dude....I know you haven't posted in who know hows long.

I seriously thought you had finally deleted.

But the fact remains....you have not posted in these sections in months. and suddenly a thread about black women seeking white men comes up again...and its been a while.

and mysteriously there you are....and I stated you watch the forums like a hawk, only surfacing to certain type threads.

and you proved that here.

Dude...I just happened to be checking out the question....and saw all of this...that's all it is.

So don't try to cover up that you proved exactly what I said about you is true, with some lame comment that I give a shit about you.

Would you like a shovel, so you can dig yourself a deeper hole???????

[Edited 9/16/2015 4:17:35 AM ]

9/16/2015 4:21:09 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Dude....I know you haven't posted in who know how long.

I seriously thought you had finally deleted.

But the fact remains....you have not posted in these sections in months. and suddenly a thread about black women seeking white men comes up again...and its been a while.

and mysteriously there you are....and I stated you watch the forums like a hawk, only surfacing to certain type threads.

and you proved that here.

Dude...I just happened to be checking out the question....and saw all of this...that's all it is.

So don't try to cover up that you proved exactly what I said about you is true, with some lame comment that I give a shit about you.

Would you like a shovel, so you can dig yourself a deeper hole???????

Doesn't matter how long I posted or where I decide to post. Simple fact of the matter is I control what I want to say or not say on here. How you feel has absolutely no effect on that either way. If I want to comment on a dumb a** race thread I'm within my rights to do so as are you and you seem to do it often. If I want to comment on any other thread I'm at my own liberty to do so as well. I have no need to delete or stay so I come and go as I choose because I'm you guessed it GROWN.

9/16/2015 4:22:10 AM Interracial Daters?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 9/16/2015 4:23:19 AM ]

9/16/2015 4:28:53 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Bull f**king shit....there are enough white men who do seek black women....as they are being black....and that's part of the attraction.

So take your shovel and go see if you can dig up a penny somewhere.

I remember the miles of walls of text you use to write going against black women seeking white men...with every excuse to why this is and etc, etc, etc.

anything but excepting that they were attracted to white men and simply don't have an issue dating other races.

So save your B.S....for the I.R.S.

nothing worse than a sick in the head racist like you are....except one that lies like a rug too

Missed the whole point and since you aren't black you wouldn't really understand what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry I just can't see or understand with the history between blacks and whites why on earth would a black man or woman want someone white other than sex. I personally not willing to set myself up to have a racist white father in law. So my excuses or reasons are pretty much supported by the history shared between the two and the shit ain't pretty. But if someone else decides to date them that's them, but most blacks usually know the real reasons why in most cases. Only thing a white chick can do for me is suck my d*ck and let me f**k. Since I don't go after them that don't even matter.

9/16/2015 4:33:42 AM Interracial Daters?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I've been around a lot longer than you Mister.

and it wasn't that long ago, that black women were not "allowed" by their men to even think about wanting white men.

I remember seeing a few black women get slapped around, and/or harassed to the point of fear...showing them what will happen if they try and date a white man.

One of my best friends in So Cal...was black and we found his ex black girlfriend, dead in her car, head completely turned 360 degrees around....and it turned out 5 black men did this to her, because she dated white men at times...this only 30 years ago....and my black friend had a white girl friend at the time....and I had no problem with it..and I liked both of them.

Its only been relatively recently , that black woman are finally "free" to do this...though most get still harassed by black men, if they have this in their profile.

So save your bullshit....and let people date who they want to....for whatever reason that is.

and leave these black women who want other races alone.

[Edited 9/16/2015 4:34:29 AM ]

9/16/2015 4:34:38 AM Interracial Daters?  

kcishere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,155)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Being on neutral ground here.

It seems like now here in 2015 I see much more racism in blacks then in whites. that shits crazy.......

9/16/2015 4:36:54 AM Interracial Daters?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

^^^^^^^^^yep, and if you were here when Mister had his old profile as Mister Yeah....you'd a seen his miles of walls of text against black women with white men.

He got so into it....he ruined himself on here and had to disappear....then created this new profile in hopes most wouldn't remember him....

9/16/2015 4:37:40 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

BTW what makes me a racist? Nothing I ever done to prevent a white person from doing anything. I mean seriously if anybody is really racist it's you and the majority of white men. Let's not forget who started the whole racism thing. Damn sure wasn't a black guy, or hispanic, asian, middle eastern... No it was the good ol white boys.

9/16/2015 4:48:29 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from kcishere:
Being on neutral ground here.

It seems like now here in 2015 I see much more racism in blacks then in whites. that shits crazy.......

Actually what you are seeing is a response to racism in most cases. The source of the race problem derived from white men. Black men nor any other group of men made this a racist society like white men did. Hell there are even multiple white racist groups out there. I know some white guy would probably say that the black panthers was/is a racist group, but that's not the case since they were formed to help protect blacks from racist white men. Remember back in the 60s the civil rights movement was brought about not because of the unjust treatment of whites by blacks, but blacks by whites.

9/16/2015 4:54:17 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
^^^^^^^^^yep, and if you were here when Mister had his old profile as Mister Yeah....you'd a seen his miles of walls of text against black women with white men.

He got so into it....he ruined himself on here and had to disappear....then created this new profile in hopes most wouldn't remember him....

No actually I lost access to that profile for a while and created another one. It was mryeah69 btw and anything I said on that profile still stands today regardless of the length I choose to write.

If I was so concerned about ruining myself why would I even made it known who I was on here? I never set up here and hid from anything or anyone. Only thing changed was the screen name. You must be on some real dope shit if you think I care about what people on here think.

9/16/2015 4:54:39 AM Interracial Daters?  

kcishere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,155)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

What about the "black lives matter" movement where blacks are killing whites posting it to social media to prove what point exactly?

9/16/2015 4:58:30 AM Interracial Daters?  
kiraandfriends
Pearland, TX
24, joined Mar. 2014

I started to address half of the negative responses to this post and then realized I am a grown a** woman here for one thing. I'm a mixed black woman, so I can clarify for the idiots in here. I don't pick and chose because it is plain as day what tone I am. My attraction to fair skin is nothing unusual or taboo, and neither a fetish or prejudice. Lol. Darker skin men just aren't my type. Anyone else feeling like they need to buck up to women online? Because I believe that forum is a few notches down on the main menu. I created this post to bring awareness to white men that may hesitate to message a black woman because they feel they may be rejected. If you aren't a white man who's attracted to black women or a black woman who is attracted to white men, then feel free to go create your own feed and stop harassing those of us who neither require or desire your attention or company.

9/16/2015 4:59:23 AM Interracial Daters?  

billybaddass199
Aurora, CO
22, joined Sep. 2013

I love black women and Hispanic

9/16/2015 5:01:53 AM Interracial Daters?  

billybaddass199
Aurora, CO
22, joined Sep. 2013

But one thing I find crazy about bw who likes non-blacks men is that y'all always talk about how much y'all don't like bm and y'all love men of other races like wtf y'all look desperate for attention I never see black men do that shit.

9/16/2015 5:02:43 AM Interracial Daters?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
35, joined Jan. 2014

9/16/2015 5:05:12 AM Interracial Daters?  

billybaddass199
Aurora, CO
22, joined Sep. 2013

9/16/2015 5:09:28 AM Interracial Daters?  
kiraandfriends
Pearland, TX
24, joined Mar. 2014

Unless you know me and have actually held a conversation with me, don't bring me into whatever opinion you have of women who date outside their race. Mine attraction to white men is a preference, and one I rarely broadcast unless I am talking about my son or on a DATING SITE WHERE PEOPLE ARE EXPECTED TO MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR, just in case that is a point that has been forgotten. I'm not here to entertain bored and lonely a** men. I'm here searching for the man of my physical, mental, and emotional preference who can see what he likes in me. This feed isn't for interracial dating shames or people who insist on making everything about race. This post is for two kinds of people to see and make a connection.

9/16/2015 5:10:13 AM Interracial Daters?  

kcishere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,155)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

I try to see everyone as equal nobody is better then anyone else. Its 2015 everyone is mixed now. nobody is 100% any race.

9/16/2015 5:13:38 AM Interracial Daters?  
kiraandfriends
Pearland, TX
24, joined Mar. 2014

I really wanna know, what is the point in ruining the sanctity of this post? Hmm? What's the benefit in that? This isn't social f**king media. This is a dating site for people to make connections, and if you're having a hard time dealing with that, get off of this posting. It's not for anyone who feels like bashing, demonizing, or shaming other users. Idk where the f**k people get off doing that, but that is not an attractive habit to have unless you just enjoy drama, which you can do all you want, but not here starting f**king bullshit drama. I'm not even just posting this feed for me. It's for anyone in either demographic to come to and check out the players in this big a** sensitive game called interracial dating.

9/16/2015 5:15:42 AM Interracial Daters?  
kiraandfriends
Pearland, TX
24, joined Mar. 2014

And who's the idiot flashing his c*ck around? You're probably dumber than the other dude. People like you are the reason no one takes online dating seriously anymore.

9/16/2015 5:15:55 AM Interracial Daters?  
riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,455)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

It's still social media.. even though it's described as a dating site.

9/16/2015 5:17:35 AM Interracial Daters?  

kcishere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,155)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Its just society. Its just how some people are.

9/16/2015 5:17:37 AM Interracial Daters?  

billybaddass199
Aurora, CO
22, joined Sep. 2013

Unless you know me and have actually held a conversation with me, don't bring me into whatever opinion you have of women who date outside their race. Mine attraction to white men is a preference, and one I rarely broadcast unless I am talking about my son or on a DATING SITE WHERE PEOPLE ARE EXPECTED TO MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR, just in case that is a point that has been forgotten. I'm not here to entertain bored and lonely a** men. I'm here searching for the man of my physical, mental, and emotional preference who can see what he likes in me. This feed isn't for interracial dating shames or people who insist on making everything about race. This post is for two kinds of people to see and make a connection.
ur confused how can someone not make everything about race but focus on a certain kind of race and all I was saying was y'all talk about liking white men and all like u want some brownie point I been with bw who were like that and talked down about their race of men and its pretty retarded but I still got some a** from them but they are crazy u seem like one of em

9/16/2015 5:19:24 AM Interracial Daters?  

kcishere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,155)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

I guess some people will never let the past go

9/16/2015 5:19:56 AM Interracial Daters?  
riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from billybaddass199:
ur confused how can someone not make everything about race but focus on a certain kind of race and all I was saying was y'all talk about liking white men and all like u want some brownie point I been with bw who were like that and talked down about their race of men and its pretty retarded but I still got some a** from them but they are crazy u seem like one of em

For someone who cannot translate being called a d*ckhead and sending crap to women online. Along with posting your d*ck on your profile.

I wonder who is truly confused.

9/16/2015 5:20:27 AM Interracial Daters?  
riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from kcishere:
I guess some people will never let the past go

Bingo! In every aspect on this site.

9/16/2015 5:21:34 AM Interracial Daters?  

datcapisback
Friendswood, TX
30, joined Aug. 2014

9/16/2015 5:22:47 AM Interracial Daters?  

billybaddass199
Aurora, CO
22, joined Sep. 2013

Idk who ur referring to but okay. They are crazy tho out here in L.A especially Hollywood many bw I come across have some deep envy for their men I really don't care about what's going on between bm and bw like I want them to do better as a whole but I dont respect it since they are the same so ican't take a bw serious when they come at me with like that but I still f**k them

9/16/2015 5:26:03 AM Interracial Daters?  
riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

If only some people had brains...

OP it doesn't matter what other people are attracted to. It matters who you are and who is to you.

It doesn't matter what colour your skin is, it's attitude that matters.

Good luck to you

9/16/2015 5:26:31 AM Interracial Daters?  
kiraandfriends
Pearland, TX
24, joined Mar. 2014

someone buy the lady a drink, she seems to get what the hell I'm talking about. And did anyone notice not even once did she make anything an attack on race? You can make a point and not have to attack someone. There's a time and a place for foolishness, and on the behalf of anyone who is an interracial dater no matter what color they are, y'all need to take the drama elsewhere. The only comments I want about race in here should be from those of us who are attracted outside of our race.

9/16/2015 5:27:22 AM Interracial Daters?  

kcishere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,155)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

It should be a personal preference but I guess itbstill pisses people off

9/16/2015 5:28:07 AM Interracial Daters?  
j1323j
Over 1,000 Posts (1,844)
Blue Ball, PA
40, joined Mar. 2015

So I guess this is where I post my dik

9/16/2015 5:31:38 AM Interracial Daters?  

billybaddass199
Aurora, CO
22, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from kcishere:
It should be a personal preference but I guess itbstill pisses people off
wtf u talking about wetback how is that when I been with bw u retard stfu for I throw u back in the water ur family swimmed from

9/16/2015 5:31:53 AM Interracial Daters?  
riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

Where I live racism does not really exist. My best friend is Indian. My next door neighbour who recently moved in is Asian, so is his child and wife. The couple across the street are black and white. Their children are mixed race. Does anyone care here? No a bit. The only reason I actually brought this up is this. Until I had to think about it. I didn't even notice.

We only care about the things that impact us, things we do not like and that is how people treat us.

The past is the past, we are meant to evolved yet I see this kinda crap on here and I wonder how it is the land of the free.

9/16/2015 5:32:54 AM Interracial Daters?  

kcishere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,155)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Quote from billybaddass199:
wtf u talking about wetback how is that when I been with bw u retard stfu for I throw u back in the water ur family swimmed from

Nah he's not racist at all

9/16/2015 5:35:17 AM Interracial Daters?  
riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from kcishere:
Nah he's not racist at all

Eh he has no respect for himself or others.

I'm pale b*tch to him

9/16/2015 5:37:33 AM Interracial Daters?  
kiraandfriends
Pearland, TX
24, joined Mar. 2014

I don't tolerate racism. My background is full of every race, ethnicity, nation... As the OP, I reserve the right to boot anyone from this forum who insults another user based on race/gender/etc. I'm not about negativity at all, but I'll be dammed if I let people treat others as if they are less than them.

9/16/2015 5:39:17 AM Interracial Daters?  
riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

9/16/2015 5:39:23 AM Interracial Daters?  
kiraandfriends
Pearland, TX
24, joined Mar. 2014

I'm going to go chant and balance my f**king energies. Dumbasses got me all irritated...

9/16/2015 5:39:33 AM Interracial Daters?  
j1323j
Over 1,000 Posts (1,844)
Blue Ball, PA
40, joined Mar. 2015

Hey Rach. See ur on top of things this morning

9/16/2015 5:40:24 AM Interracial Daters?  

kcishere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,155)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Dont let them get to you its just ignorance

9/16/2015 5:48:33 AM Interracial Daters?  
riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

Morning J

No the OP is on top of things

9/16/2015 6:02:31 AM Interracial Daters?  

kcishere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,155)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

True

9/16/2015 6:18:16 AM Interracial Daters?  

yz27500
Henderson, NC
53, joined Nov. 2014

I don't tolerate racism. My background is full of every race, ethnicity, nation...

So you're a Mulatto Niggha..
And your point is?

9/16/2015 6:33:25 AM Interracial Daters?  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

I don't tolerate racism. My background is full of every race, ethnicity, nation... As the OP, I reserve the right to boot anyone from this forum who insults another user based on race/gender/etc. I'm not about negativity at all, but I'll be dammed if I let people treat others as if they are less than them.

Dang straight. And good luck to you Op.DDon't tolerate any bullshit or idiots trying to twist your words.

9/16/2015 6:36:18 AM Interracial Daters?  
nicoli_9
Over 1,000 Posts (1,423)
Louisville, KY
32, joined Jul. 2015

date whoever you want.

9/16/2015 6:36:53 AM Interracial Daters?  
riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from yz27500:
And your point is?

Not even funny.

9/16/2015 6:47:32 AM Interracial Daters?  
kiraandfriends
Pearland, TX
24, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from yz27500:
And your point is?

Mulatto, mutt, halfbreed, I've heard them all. That word doesn't bother me one bit...but Niggha. Hmmm... That bothers me only because I will never identify with one. "Niggha" is a dumber way to spell "Nigga" which comes from the word "N**ger" which means an ignorant person, so no. I'm not an ignorant person. I like to think of myself as an educated youth in an ever developing world of potential. People like you seem to be an unavoidable consequence, a pimple on the a** of advancement and acceptance. And not worth any more of my time.

9/16/2015 6:49:15 AM Interracial Daters?  

yz27500
Henderson, NC
53, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from riflessivo:
Not even funny.

neither are you fat white honky