Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnels

Far more excitingly, 20 no cost credits are offered to each new user, and it is sufficient to try some services on the web site. moreno valley hook up Not everybody is super close with their loved ones, but depending on how they view their connection with them, this can tell you a lot. At this point in the date, you re each loosening up and beginning to feel comfy about every single other. hartford skipthegames What men and women choose to study in their totally free time says a lot about who they are and what they re interested in.

free real hookup site

In order to develop fundamental security, PGP primarily based cryptographic encryption should suffice. personal classifieds dc A study showed that Facebook use of foul language, sexual innuendo and gossip were not trusted indicators of a candidate s character or future efficiency in the workplace. GirlFriday 23 yrs is a lengthy time to be with someone it does sound like you could just sample a little maybe instead and just chat on the net just to increase your confidence for when you are ready in the future? I battle with regardless of whether its fun or a bit of a weird way to meet a partner 🤔 i have been with my ex for practically 14 yrs but really feel require to for self confidence building. skipthegamesnj I left immediately after becoming screamed at by a girl who was creeping towards an alcohol fueled coma.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/28/2015 4:29:41 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

As some of you have viewed a long time ago and The Lace Curtian is now closed for comments. Many gals wonder what has happen to the nice guys, or wonder why we go into hiding now days. Here is a bit more of an incite. Kind of old, but just found this interesting reading. I wonder what the numbers are today.

http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/

Oh and another I just found.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/the-number-of-male-domestic-1284479771263030.html

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/30/2015 10:13:21 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,391)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Just got sick of being rejected!

The rules are different with every babe and they change constantly moment by moment! Who knows what the rules are!?!?!?!!?

Women SAY they want a nice guy because that's what momma and society expect her to say. In reality she'd gladly burn in HELL for eternity before dating one.

Women do not appreciate a gentleman anymore.

Women don't need a man like they used to.

Women have created impossibly high standards that no man can meet.

10/31/2015 3:31:00 AM The Lace Curtian continued.  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,158)
Enid, OK
58, joined Feb. 2010

^^ TRUTH

10/31/2015 5:03:32 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

I read those articles. Add me to the victim's list. I didn't get hit, but she sure heaped the mental abuse onto me. She was like a switch, everything went along fine, then WHAMO! I wasn't doing anything right. I learned to hide. After a while, I made me happy and the hell with her. She didn't like it-too bad. My opinion meant nothing. Now, any possible date I may get, I learned to ask myself- Do I really want to do this????

10/31/2015 9:48:26 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  
cavie59
Enid, OK
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from good_dr:
As some of you have viewed a long time ago and The Lace Curtian is now closed for comments. Many gals wonder what has happen to the nice guys, or wonder why we go into hiding now days. Here is a bit more of an incite. Kind of old, but just found this interesting reading. I wonder what the numbers are today.

http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/

Oh and another I just found.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/the-number-of-male-domestic-1284479771263030.html

These are only two studies that show the TRUE depth of abuse at the hands of women. The one thing you will NEVER hear in the mainstream media is about the abuse of men.

Granted many times it is not physical, however the verbal and emotional abuse that women heap on men is just as damaging and in many cases worse than physical abuse to men.

Maybe one day men will be seen as domestic abuse victims also.

10/31/2015 10:51:44 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

Ever since I read this, and the articles, it makes me wonder if some of the abusive women, were physically abused by their men AFTER they started to rag on them. Had my ex been a man, she would have never gotten away with some of the junk she laid on me. I've tied into guys that had said less- and they regretted it. A woman- no way, I was taught not to. (And still wouldn't) Women can say a lot of vicious things to a man, and do get away with it. Perhaps some didn't???

11/1/2015 2:20:50 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

Yes there are many more articles that I have found also. Never the less I know that it probably now limits even more of a gal landing her eyes on me. At the same time truth can hurt in itself. I know there are those from WW that read here as well. At first posting of this I oopsed and went into a blog, but now that oops is gone. During that time one gal commented that she didn't think these articles were accurate. Now if any have taken the time to read The Lace Curtian it just goes to show how far this has gone on and deeply buried behind millions of sets of curtians. The thing that I find funny. They used to say it was a mans world. Then they say they want equal rites. After that it's starting to look like a woman's world. Well, if it's to be equal. I say it's time to bring these facts into the light. Now I'm not saying that all gals are this way, but there is a good number of them that are. Heck, I had one ex that tried to provoke me into hitting here, and when I turned around and walked away. She got even more pissed. Go figure. Indeed it does make one wonder a bit more on the subject. Granted there are some guys that deserve what they have gotten and yet there are many that have been wronged that are innocent. Seems kind of sad as to what has become of people now days, and it also goes to show that you can't be too careful.

[Edited 11/1/2015 2:22:27 PM ]

11/1/2015 5:49:00 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

I know of one guy, his girlfriend has beat him a couple times. One time, police were called and he spent the weekend in jail. She split his lip and gave him a black eye. She was untouched. And, he still lives with her. She's mean. Every time I see her, I say hi, Cause I KNOW it pi##es her off.

11/1/2015 6:34:45 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,992)
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

purple, that guy should of just knocked her a** out. and walked away.

11/3/2015 3:13:00 AM The Lace Curtian continued.  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from purplerider1200:
I know of one guy, his girlfriend has beat him a couple times. One time, police were called and he spent the weekend in jail. She split his lip and gave him a black eye. She was untouched. And, he still lives with her. She's mean. Every time I see her, I say hi, Cause I KNOW it pi##es her off.

My question is what is his situation. Children maybe? Does he have other options? Time to start documenting with witnesses statements if possible. There are a few other ways with out laying a finger on her. It's just like giving her a rope to hang herself with, but I'm not going to post them here.

I have been known to hand out the rope. What they choose to do with it is up to them. I must say though. That a good number of them have hung them self's vary nicely, and got the call out of NEXT.

It's sad that so many have let values go right down the toilet. Now we have to be on guard as well. For me it's not just for myself, but for my children safety as well. Damn right I have to be picky. Us real single fathers may be a small number, but that number is growing. If there are children involved. Just think what it is teaching this child. Is it in the best of interest for them as well to witness this kind of actions?

11/3/2015 5:41:19 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
61, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

No kids. And yes, he has alternatives. Why he stays is anyone's guess.

12/22/2015 2:16:17 AM The Lace Curtian continued.  
cavie59
Enid, OK
58, joined Feb. 2010

bump

12/22/2015 9:13:15 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  

driver406
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

I always agree with Driver and I know Courier does too. Women just make a hobby out of b*tching and complaining. They wouldn't know a good man if God pointed one out to her! They're too busy being COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT of all men.

12/22/2015 9:20:18 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  
bruce_2014
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,593)
Dothan, AL
60, joined Jan. 2014

It seems as though men used to be raised with balls. Now, women are too busy trying to make boys believe in “touchy feely” crap, which is embodied in our educational system.

This is one of the biggest issues with the liberalization of education. Some women even a mom, are too damned busy trying to teach men about crap that doesn’t mean anything.

Yes, diversity is important, and we need to respect other people’s ways of living (up to a certain point) but when you’re trying to shame someone for not being a LGBT “ally,” there’s an issue.

There are many reasons why the average man has become a “white knight”/p*ssy.

12/22/2015 9:22:51 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  
bruce_2014
Dothan, AL
60, joined Jan. 2014

There are many reasons why the average man has become a “white knight”/p*ssy.

The Rise Of Feminism

With the rise of feminism, men have been told they should have sympathy for every issue that a woman has. This is what some call “chivalry.” I call it the pussification of the West. Chivalry is dead, and feminism uses it as an excuse while demanding equality and attempting to empower women. While I support things that are truly equal, like equal pay for equal work and equal opportunity, it doesn’t mean that women should get benefits that men will never receive. Unfortunately, the feminist idea of equality is where men are subjugated. By and large, feminists have succeeded.

[Edited 12/22/2015 9:23:18 PM ]

12/22/2015 9:30:46 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  
bruce_2014
Dothan, AL
60, joined Jan. 2014

It’s easy to be a mangina. It’s far easier to be blue pill than red pill, and it’s what society expects of us. I understand the world needs manginas. If every guy were an alpha, we wouldn’t have such a wide array of choices. Manginas/white knights have risen because of the institutional collapse of marriage, societal pressure, and the rise of feminism. With all of these issues, it’s no wonder that the majority of men will be content having a soul crushing 9-5 job, a wife who hates their bloody guts, and no chance to ever improve themselves.

Now, being an alpha doesn’t necessarily mean being an entrepreneur who travels the globe, makes a ton of money, and sets his own hours. It doesn’t mean being a controlling douchebag either. In my experience, I’ve found that domineering men tend to be very beta. So what does being an alpha mean? It means being your own man, judiciously speaking your mind, and continuously moving forward towards your goals. You can hold a 9-5 job if you want to, as long as you enjoy it and can be married, as long as it’s a healthy relationship. There’s nothing beta about either of those.

1/4/2016 4:05:43 AM The Lace Curtian continued.  
cavie59
Enid, OK
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from driver406:
I always agree with Driver and I know Courier does too. Women just make a hobby out of b*tching and complaining. They wouldn't know a good man if God pointed one out to her! They're too busy being COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT of all men.

And that is the TRUTH.

2/8/2016 10:45:27 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  

driver406
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

I still agree with Driver! Really, I agree with everything he says. Guess he's MY kinda guy!

4/14/2016 5:49:46 PM The Lace Curtian continued.  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from luckylouie42:
purple, that guy should of just knocked her a** out. and walked away.

NO..... just walk away - soon and quickly.

5/7/2016 7:56:36 AM The Lace Curtian continued.  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,804)
Twin Falls, ID
50, joined Jul. 2012

I really don't get it...seriously there are 6 women for every guy so don't waste your time to long on a woman that is not connecting with you! I hate to bring up a whole different website I don't do that but I'll say this anyway... you might look into FetLife.com and look into women that are into the fifties lifestyle.. these are women that want to be more of a Stepford Wives scenario where they are pampering their men. At the core women are submissive to dominant men! How do I know because one of the number one things they complain about are men not being men if you can't find the women here then go somewhere else

5/13/2016 11:04:45 AM The Lace Curtian continued.  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

There are also gals that can be know as a switch. Also some aspects of a gal can turn over time. Funny how these things happen. Now days one never really knows, or finds out after some things are too late. Than it cost you what seem like an arm and a leg to get away. Doesn't really matter what site one goes too. This bit about being submissive now days is only for very few it seems. Besides, what if one want's an equal? Those subs sure seem to have quite the bucket list to fill, and better keep an eye on your wallet. Would much rather have an equal than a gold digger. Never the less. Getting a bit off topic, but still kind of in the realm of things anyways. Just remember that an abused can sometime become the abuser. Personally areas that I stay away from.