Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup apps 2018

Immediately after explaining how uncomfortable and unnecessary telling her that was, the man tried to justify himself by explaining that dads should really be the ones to teach their daughters about sexual matters. bay personals If a firm has a Visit Site and/or phone number subsequent to its name, this indicates that we receive compensation from the enterprise. This is truly sort of a breakthrough, he continues. mega personal charlotte nc This girl forgot to mention some pretty essential information and facts.

bisexual hookups

Support Sharing & Assistance for real life Polyamorous relationships, new or otherwise. free dating sites in atlanta She had just signed up for a 3 month package but ended up only needing the premium account for two days. Getting far away from residence seemed to set me free from the shackles of overanalysis about who this man could be in my life. omegle always asking for captcha These services contain job search workshops or any customized job readiness workshop.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/3/2015 8:00:06 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
timetogolf
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,169)
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Alright, baseball fans........it is time, much as we hate to say it, to wrap up the 2015 season and turn our attention to next year.

What do teams have to do to either stay in contention, or move into contender status?
Who is moving, and where are they going to?

Fire up the Stove, cause baby, it's cold outside!

Washington Nationals are talking with Dusty Baker to manage the team. What do you think about that?
How will Mattingly do in Miami?

Cueto, Price, Zimmerman, and probably Greinke......where will they be pitching next year?

Come on in and bask in the warmth of eternal hope.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/3/2015 8:11:08 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

jinxthejuvy11
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,678)
Philadelphia, PA
51, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

The Ladies Love Legendary Indiana JinXtheJuvY_11

11/3/2015 9:11:40 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,295)
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from timetogolf:

Time on Sunday and Monday we broke a record for hottest temp and today will come within 2 degrees of breaking the record so not sure what you mean by.......... It's cold outside

I like the signing of Baker by the Nats... I think he will do a good job there I also think the Fish made a good choice as well... As for my Reds this offseason is gonna be like next summer... A long one

11/3/2015 9:16:14 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from lowcountry23:
eader]Quote from timetogolf:

Time on Sunday and Monday we broke a record for hottest temp and today will come within 2 degrees of breaking the record so not sure what you mean by.......... It's cold outside

I like the signing of Baker by the Nats... I think he will do a good job there I also think the Fish made a good choice as well... As for my Reds this offseason is gonna be like next summer... A long one

thanks low, for posting......it's cold because once baseball season is over, the coldness of life without it is overwhelming.......like you when college football is over......

11/3/2015 9:26:08 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

^^^ Can you believe how fast the season is moving in College Football

Time what do you think Dusty is gonna do with the Nats ?

11/3/2015 9:48:52 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from lowcountry23:
eader]Quote from timetogolf:

Wow Bud Black got screwed...he was to be named but Fuhgeddabouit...

11/3/2015 9:52:10 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Marcus Thames...new asst batting coach for yanks...saw first in majors thrown by Randy Johnson for HR...after that I think he played for tigers right time...

11/3/2015 11:26:58 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,025)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Good thread Reverend!

As for my St. Louis Cardinals I hope they do nothing during the offseason EXCEPT find a way to keep free agent Heyward in their outfield AND bring back two healthy pitchers to their starting rotation named Wainwright and Martinez because they remain the best run organization in all of MLB with home grown talent all the way from Single A to the majors.

11/3/2015 5:01:27 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from sorpstar:
Marcus Thames...new asst batting coach for yanks...saw first in majors thrown by Randy Johnson for HR...after that I think he played for tigers right time...

On first pitch seen in majors Randy was pitcher and Thames went deep...meant to say that

11/3/2015 10:14:57 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from timetogolf:
Alright, baseball fans........it is time, much as we hate to say it, to wrap up the 2015 season and turn our attention to next year.

What do teams have to do to either stay in contention, or move into contender status?
Who is moving, and where are they going to?

Washington Nationals are talking with Dusty Baker to manage the team. What do you think about that?
How will Mattingly do in Miami?

Cueto, Price, Zimmerman, and probably Greinke......where will they be pitching next year?

Come on in and bask in the warmth of eternal hope.

Gonna hate seeing this year's MLB E.R.A leader and his 19-3 record leave the Dodgers

11/4/2015 6:14:34 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from lowcountry23:
^^^ Can you believe how fast the season is moving in College Football

Time what do you think Dusty is gonna do with the Nats ?

Low, I know that Dusty is a favorite of yours since he had success with the Reds, but this is a poor hire, in my opinion. He has a somewhat deserved reputation for overworking a pitching staff. If that's true, then I guess we can expect Stephen Strasburg to have a second date with Tommy John.
Word out of Washington is that Bud Black was the first choice by management, but little Bryce Harper, didn't like Bud Black, so Dusty got the job. Sounds like the inmates running the asylum, and maybe that is why the Nationals failed this season.

I hope Dusty can do the job, but it's definitely a "wait and see" choice.

11/4/2015 6:34:28 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

right you are, Sorp. Thames was a Tiger for a while......pretty productive, too. A fan favorite for sure, Thames, while not a gifted fielder, was a hard worker who gave his best effort everyday. In a blue collar town like Detroit, that wins fans over.

Tommy, keeping Heyward should be a Cardinal priority. While I don't think he has ever lived up to his hype when he broke in with the Braves (and hit a home run in his first major league at bat), he has been a solid professional player, and fits in well with the Cards. But he will certainly be a hot commodity as a free agent. A lot of teams would love to have Heyward. In the back of my mind, I keep thinking about the effect of the loss of Oscar Taveres. There's a hole in the Cardinal roster that has yet to be filled, the effect of the death of Taveres.
And everyone wants pitching, pitching, and even more pitching.

Jose wants the Dodgers to keep Greinke. What I don't understand is why Greinke would leave L.A. Certainly the Dodgers have the money to keep him. That will be a big hole for the Dodgers to fill. Hey, Jose, the Tigers Randy Wolf is a free agent. Want him back to help you guys out?

My Tigers have several free agents that will test the market. None of them are worth sniffing, except for Rajai Davis, who I would love to see back here wearing the Olde English "D". And to say that the Tigers need to bolster their bullpen and also bring in maybe 2 decent starters.......a tall order to be sure.

11/4/2015 4:56:03 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
joe0751
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,762)
Towson, MD
74, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

I heard on the radio that the Nats didn't want to pay the money it would take to sign Bud Black, so they got Dusty for less money.

11/4/2015 5:54:17 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from timetogolf:
Low, I know that Dusty is a favorite of yours since he had success with the Reds, but this is a poor hire, in my opinion. He has a somewhat deserved reputation for overworking a pitching staff. If that's true, then I guess we can expect Stephen Strasburg to have a second date with Tommy John.
Word out of Washington is that Bud Black was the first choice by management, but little Bryce Harper, didn't like Bud Black, so Dusty got the job. Sounds like the inmates running the asylum, and maybe that is why the Nationals failed this season.

I hope Dusty can do the job, but it's definitely a "wait and see" choice.

I heard the same thing Joe did and that was Black wanted too much money As for Dusty he was able to get the Cubs in the playoffs and SF to a World Series as well so I think he will do a good job there. After what I have seen the last 2 years I will gladly take back losing in the playoffs

Reds promote D*ck Williams as new GM to take over the rains in 2016 . Good luck Williams

11/6/2015 8:56:01 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
timetogolf
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

low, a buddy of mine who lives in Nationals country heard that the opinion of one Bryce Harper had LOTS to do with the decision to go with Dusty. And while I like Dusty, you can't deny the problems with handing a pitching staff, as well as the fact that a lot of team turmoil seems to follow him around.

Has the Nationals window of opportunity closed already? Zimmerman will be moving on, weakening a solid pitching staff, their bullpen is average at best. They have Harper, but who else, really? I'm not sold on the power of the NL East, even though I root for the Mets. Pitching for the Mets is a solid strength, but that everyday lineup doesn't really impress me. The Nats could be right back on top next year.

11/11/2015 3:06:06 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Yankees trade John Ryan Murphy to Minnesota Twins, acquire Aaron Hicks

Like trade only because Hicks has a higher upside but twins got a great hard working catcher who has to play behind McCann...Fuhgeddabouit

Enard he's good Murphy..

11/11/2015 3:46:55 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Stephen Strasburg to Yankees? Andrew Miller to Nationals? Is the idea crazy?

Why not ??? Yanks then could try for Reds Chapman or Padres kimbrel...

11/11/2015 10:16:59 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Stephen Strasburg to Yankees? Andrew Miller to Nationals? Is the idea crazy?

Why not ??? Yanks then could try for Reds Chapman or Padres kimbrel...

Fire Cashman . . . Hire Sorp . . . He will end the drought!

Oh I just remembered . . . GEORGE can't hear me . . .

11/11/2015 11:16:36 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
enard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Lakeville, MN
57, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from sorpstar:
Yankees trade John Ryan Murphy to Minnesota Twins, acquire Aaron Hicks

Like trade only because Hicks has a higher upside but twins got a great hard working catcher who has to play behind McCann...Fuhgeddabouit

Enard he's good Murphy..
Hicks is improving...at worst he will be a very good number 4 OF...

11/12/2015 6:54:59 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Thoughts for Hall of Famer Lou Brock recovering after partial amputation of left leg...diabetic lou is...

11/12/2015 9:00:41 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Thoughts for Hall of Famer Lou Brock recovering after partial amputation of left leg...diabetic lou is...

So sad because I knew him personally once upon a time.

11/12/2015 10:06:06 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

socalsportsfan
Over 2,000 Posts (3,103)
North Hollywood, CA
55, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from josecuervosilv:
Gonna hate seeing this year's MLB E.R.A leader and his 19-3 record leave the Dodgers

No worries Jose, Magic will figure out a way to keep him...

11/12/2015 11:14:34 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from socalsportsfan:

Hopefully Socal. Hopefully Magic has the money is no object mentality with Greinke. Lol.

11/14/2015 1:01:23 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
doublethree
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,326)
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

Red Sox dealt for Kimbrel.

11/19/2015 5:28:34 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Future Yankee Bryce Harper NL MVP...can't wait...congrats

12/1/2015 9:07:26 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
joe0751
Towson, MD
74, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

About 90 days until the first spring training games start on March 1st.

12/1/2015 9:20:34 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Boston signs Price 7yrs 210 million...lol...30 mil a year..what will cuerto get or grienke...Fuhgeddabouit

[Edited 12/1/2015 9:21:22 PM ]

12/1/2015 10:12:55 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from sorpstar:
Boston signs Price 7yrs 210 million...lol...30 mil a year..what will cuerto get or grienke...Fuhgeddabouit

that's $217 mil...31 mil a year...Fuhgeddabouit

12/1/2015 10:46:14 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

zippy75
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,391)
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

Mlb is getting as ridiculous as the nba. Price isn't worth that $ congrats bean town on wasting your $

12/2/2015 1:12:07 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
that's $217 mil...31 mil a year...Fuhgeddabouit

Who will the Red Sox pitch if they get to the playoffs since Price can't win in the playoffs?

12/5/2015 8:16:52 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from socalsportsfan:

Greinke to the D-Backs ........I guess Johnson didnt have the Magic touch

Marlins hire Bar-roid to be the hitting coach I really hope he keeps the needle out of Stantons butt......

12/5/2015 10:12:24 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

wineandroses2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,350)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2013

Has Cincinnati made any trades as of now? I heard something about Chapman leaving.

12/6/2015 10:02:09 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,691)
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Mets need hitters.

Id give up a pitcher.

I wouldnt waste money in Murph.

Id sign Cespedes and try to get a new shortstop.

A really good one and move Flores to second.

As far as Davey?

Who knows.

The first time he went down with that bad back Id try and collect on that ins money their suppoesed to have.

But they need hitters.

Those KC hitters put on a clinic.

I thought the Mets pitched well.

I really dont remember KC tagging to many mistakes.

The hit very good pitches.

So if that is going to be what we face next year in The World Series we need to get much better offensivly.

The NL doesnt worry me.

Gnatz, Bucs, Cards, Cubs, LA.

They are posers.

Mets proved it.

But the AL can really hit.

12/6/2015 4:09:43 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

^^^ Next year is a totally different season... The Mets came outta no where last year so next season I suspect they fall back down....

@ Wind..... No Champman has not been traded yet but it sure sounds like it is going happen

12/8/2015 9:14:20 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Cubs get what Mets thought they'd get... Sign zobrist ..Cubs deal infielder Starlin Castro to the Yankees for pitcher Adam Warren and ptbnl...probably reserve infielder Ryan...

[Edited 12/8/2015 9:15:11 PM ]

12/10/2015 10:31:37 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from lowcountry23:
^^^ Next year is a totally different season... The Mets came outta no where last year so next season I suspect they fall back down....

@ Wind..... No Champman has not been traded yet but it sure sounds like it is going happen

Noway low.

They came out of nowhere for you guys, because you didnt know any better.

Mets fans knew last year was going to be a turn around year.

Im not going to say we that they would win tge pennant but we knew they would win.

As far as next year conforto in left.

Just signed cabrera at short and traded for walker at second.

Gnatz will be gnatz mets will be on top.

12/10/2015 1:28:58 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Cubs get what Mets thought they'd get... Sign zobrist ..Cubs deal infielder Starlin Castro to the Yankees for pitcher Adam Warren and ptbnl...probably reserve infielder Ryan...

Yeah well Mets end up better off they trade niese for walker.

So they get pick compensation for murph plus walker is a better fielder than murph, hes a switch hitter who has pop and he got a lot of clutch hits for the bucs.

Not only that but his contract is up next year and if they mets tender a qualifying offer to him like they did murphy and he decides to skip town they will get pick compensation for him too.

We also signed cabrera at short.

So big upgrade up the middle for the Mets.

Now go suck a cannoli fat boy.

12/10/2015 1:39:23 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Not only that but walker enables mets to give Dilson Herera an extra year at aaa.

Im starting to come to grips with the fact that cespedas is not going to be a met.

Conforto starting the year in left makes that a lot easier.

You will all experience Mets victory.

You will have to suck that up again.

Manja.

12/10/2015 8:26:19 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (58,437)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Grienke goes to Arizona. Twinkies signed the Korean to hit 20 HRs a year. Didn't Price sign with Boston?

Now what lucky team is going to get the always injured, concussion king, Justine Morneau? Good hitter the few days he's ready to play each season. Might make a good pinch hitter if he can go a few minutes without symptoms. No wonder the Twins and the Rockies let him go.

12/11/2015 8:42:28 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from mrhankchinaski:
Noway low.

They came out of nowhere for you guys, because you didnt know any better.

Mets fans knew last year was going to be a turn around year.

I would not say all Mets fans........ On our local sports radio show we have a broadcaster that is a hugh Mets fan from NY and before the season he did not have them winning the division or going to the playoffs... As for next season we shall see..... Alot easier to come outta no where than be the hunted

12/11/2015 10:43:55 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Yeah well Mets end up better off they trade niese for walker.

So they get pick compensation for murph plus walker is a better fielder than murph, hes a switch hitter who has pop and he got a lot of clutch hits for the bucs.

Not only that but his contract is up next year and if they mets tender a qualifying offer to him like they did murphy and he decides to skip town they will get pick compensation for him too.

We also signed cabrera at short.

So big upgrade up the middle for the Mets.

Now go suck a cannoli fat boy.

Like you, cabrera lost a step schitthead..now go f**kkkk yourself douche bag ...I eat cannolis, not use them like you who takes little girls in the cab of your tractor...pervert

12/12/2015 7:21:42 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Like you, cabrera lost a step schitthead..now go f**kkkk yourself douche bag ...I eat cannolis, not use them like you who takes little girls in the cab of your tractor...pervert

Yeah okay fat f**k.

Is that little philopino girl still propping you up.

Wait hold the presses.

Cuddeyer retires.

NY Posts reports that Mets now have 12 million found money and a new need to persue Cespades.

Is Cespades coming back.

And who says cabrera lost a step?

Go back to the drawing board fatso.

You are a fat jersey f**k who hasnt seen his d*ck in decades.

Go meatball up stunade.

12/12/2015 10:11:33 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Future Yankee Bryce Harper NL MVP...can't wait...congrats

You can have that punk.

Fatboy.

I heard your cardiologist found a ravioli lodged in you coronary artery.

12/12/2015 2:21:43 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

You can have that punk.

Fatboy.

I heard your cardiologist found a ravioli lodged in you coronary artery.

Eat me you p*ssy ...no wonder you're blocked but whover blocks ya will see my quotes...why don't you post your MOST WANTED picture...I HAVE A BALANCED DIET MORON..

12/12/2015 11:02:29 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

zippy75
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

Well there is no reason to go watch the sillies. Glad I gave up my tickets 2 yrs ago lol

12/13/2015 2:17:56 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Eat me you p*ssy ...no wonder you're blocked but whover blocks ya will see my quotes...why don't you post your MOST WANTED picture...I HAVE A BALANCED DIET MORON..

Lol.

Your skanks are done.

Jr aint daddy.

He's a bean counter.

Also they tore down The House That Ruth Built.

NY is a NL city.

That is its true tradition.

National Leaque Baseball baby.

As far as your balanced diet.

Good for you fatboy.

It about time you fat f**k.

12/13/2015 2:23:32 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from zippy75:
Well there is no reason to go watch the sillies. Glad I gave up my tickets 2 yrs ago lol

Watcha got to say about my Mets zippy?

I thought you said they werent gonna win anything.

The NY Mets.

2015 NL Eastern Division Champs.

The NY Mets National Leaque Champions.

A division title and a pennant, not bad for starters.

So watcha gotta say now zip.

And as far as your Phils, how bout you watch em just because you're a loyal fan.

Jeez.

[Edited 12/13/2015 2:25:09 AM ]

12/13/2015 9:41:29 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Lol.

Your skanks are done.

Jr aint daddy.

He's a bean counter.

Also they tore down The House That Ruth Built.

NY is a NL city.

That is its true tradition.

National Leaque Baseball baby.

As far as your balanced diet.

Good for you fatboy.

It about time you fat f**k.

Hey baldie....how's that working for ya no woman wants a putz without hair...plus a douche bag who thinks he can get younger women...I bet my daughter can bench press you and she weighs only 115 pounds fruit cake...btw the yanks still own NY...and always will...wait till 2018...all contracts off books...and you'll still be a schitthead asssshole

12/13/2015 9:59:58 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Hey baldie....how's that working for ya no woman wants a putz without hair...plus a douche bag who thinks he can get younger women...I bet my daughter can bench press you and she weighs only 115 pounds fruit cake...btw the yanks still own NY...and always will...wait till 2018...all contracts off books...and you'll still be a schitthead asssshole

You listen here fatboy.

I cant do anything about going bald, but you could do something about turning into a fat bloated slob who cat reach his a** to wipe and hasnt seen his d*ck in years.

I can still make love to a woman.

Who you gonna do that?

What descent woman would let a load a flubber lime you get on top of her.

Your yanks own notbing in NY except that ballpark that no one wants to go to and the rest of Alex Rodriquez's contract.

No go stir the ragu fatso.

12/13/2015 10:24:13 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

zippy75
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

I said your Mets would ultimately let you down. I believe they did lol. Good season tho they got hot at the right time of year. I do watch the Phillies I just gave up the tickets. New York is more of a American league city. I'm sure in some areas there's more Mets fans but lets be honest. When someone says new York they think yaknees. Much like someone says Philly they think city of losers lol

12/14/2015 3:42:48 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from zippy75:
I said your Mets would ultimately let you down. I believe they did lol. Good season tho they got hot at the right time of year. I do watch the Phillies I just gave up the tickets. New York is more of a American league city. I'm sure in some areas there's more Mets fans but lets be honest. When someone says new York they think yaknees. Much like someone says Philly they think city of losers lol

That is not true.

NY is a national leaque town.

Manhatten and brooklynn have national leaque roots from the giants and dodger days.

Queens and long Island is Mets territory.

It is only a skanky town when the skanks outspend every baseball team in the universe and win a WS.

But those fans drop them like a hot potato when tbey lose and mets win.

Nobody wants to go to the shithole bronx to see an average skanky team.

Especially when they can go to queens and see the Mets Win.

It happened in 69, 73, and 86.

Mets owned NY in the early 70's and in the eighties.

Mets were the first NY Team to draw three million in attendance in NY.

The House That Ruth Built has been torn down.

Jeter is gone.

The old man is dead.

And sonny boy is a bean counter who cares more about profit then championships.

Besides everybody in NY knows that these so called yankee fans will jump ship to root for a winning Mets team.

Ive seen it with my own eyes.

In the late seventies I saw these asswipes wearing skanky hats, the in 86 they were wearing mets hats.

Then in the nineties, back to skanky gats.

Now these front running clowns are probably ordering mets hats for next year.

Go through sorps closet.

He got a mets hat from 86.

He aint no dyed in the wool fan.

12/17/2015 4:23:25 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

That is not true.

NY is a national leaque town.

Manhatten and brooklynn have national leaque roots from the giants and dodger days.

Queens and long Island is Mets territory.

It is only a skanky town when the skanks outspend every baseball team in the universe and win a WS.

But those fans drop them like a hot potato when tbey lose and mets win.

Nobody wants to go to the shithole bronx to see an average skanky team.

Especially when they can go to queens and see the Mets Win.

It happened in 69, 73, and 86.

Mets owned NY in the early 70's and in the eighties.

Mets were the first NY Team to draw three million in attendance in NY.

The House That Ruth Built has been torn down.

Jeter is gone.

The old man is dead.

And sonny boy is a bean counter who cares more about profit then championships.

Besides everybody in NY knows that these so called yankee fans will jump ship to root for a winning Mets team.

Ive seen it with my own eyes.

In the late seventies I saw these asswipes wearing skanky hats, the in 86 they were wearing mets hats.

Then in the nineties, back to skanky gats.

Now these front running clowns are probably ordering mets hats for next year.

Go through sorps closet.

He got a mets hat from 86.

He aint no dyed in the wool fan.

I grew up with Yankees living in my town idiot...my late dad's brother wrote for St Petersburg times in 50....yanks spring training site...I grew up a Yankees fan...and laughed at Mets...what since 86...fuhgeddabouit...yanks since 86...many...look it up..

12/17/2015 4:48:51 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

wineandroses2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,350)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from lowcountry23:

Was dissapponted that Frazier is gone.

12/17/2015 5:08:21 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from sorpstar:
I grew up with Yankees living in my town idiot...my late dad's brother wrote for St Petersburg times in 50....yanks spring training site...I grew up a Yankees fan...and laughed at Mets...what since 86...fuhgeddabouit...yanks since 86...many...look it up..

Who's the power hitter for mets.

I know hank (you)...power mouth won't get it done...Fuhgeddabouit

12/18/2015 5:53:30 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Who's the power hitter for mets.

I know hank (you)...power mouth won't get it done...Fuhgeddabouit

Dont you worry about it Meatballs R Us.

We have 12 million extra from Cuddyer retireing.

And this is the NL we dont sit on the three run homer.

We playball a manufacturer runs.

Your skanks are done.

Now go stuff some mannicotti you sack a flubber with eyes.

Testa di cazzu.

[Edited 12/18/2015 5:54:35 AM ]

1/19/2016 6:28:39 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
joe0751
Towson, MD
74, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

30 days until pitchers and catchers report

1/19/2016 7:34:39 AM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Hank where are you....you deleted.......who trepresents the Mets now your new fake profile...Fuhgeddabouit

Yes Joe 30 days....

1/19/2016 12:29:37 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from joe0751:
30 days until pitchers and catchers report

Joe, Can't they report to DC and North now with a major snow storm expected?

I hope you are doing well!

1/19/2016 10:24:32 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
joe0751
Towson, MD
74, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

(Tommy) Hi, I hope we don't get that snow storm. Spring is just around the corner.

1/19/2016 11:56:47 PM MLB Hot Stove, cause winter is just cruel!  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from joe0751:
(Tommy) Hi, I hope we don't get that snow storm. Spring is just around the corner.

Joe, I hear you but I think snow is headed you way by the end of the week.