Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites that are really free

Resolved to come across a new life partner, Cecile joined A lot of Fish. free phone chat lines fort lauderdale Feels is also generating a significant deal out of not relying on the identical swiping gestures as other dating apps , but the distinction is a bit academic. She had tried numerous apps which includes Match. best dating sites in costa rica You are excellent hunting, slim, charming and entertaining to be with, she told me.

www skipthegames com

And you could discover extra about a prospective romantic partner by observing and letting conversation flow than by asking pre set questions. single women chat rooms They made plans to go out once again, but he canceled last minute, saying his cat had died. If, like us, you spent numerous pre teen hours speaking to strangers with your mates on ChatRoulette, you are going to be pleased to know it is nonetheless going. exotic asian dating Senior dating web sites are a distinctive way to reintroduce companionship and spark in your 50s 60s.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/13/2015 2:56:36 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,644)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
She has boobs and a vagina, Dr.

What do you think she did? Actually read it?
Of course not....

Now here's what pisses me off. If I agree with you then we're attacking and bashing. But clearly stated in my OP (bcuz I KNOW how ppl in the forums are) to PLEASE not repeat the obvious that "men and woman BOTH LIE" bcuz I'm not saying one don't. I'm saying THEY BOTH DO but who tells the worse ones.

But look at how many came right in and did it anyway. Their comprehension skills are non existent. How can you expect to have a progressive, positive conversation with someone who does that?

And they wonder why they're still here on DH.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/13/2015 3:47:09 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,108)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
I'm willing bet.. If you had to choose which lie is told in you... and your choices was... A lie that would put you in jail for the better part of your life or... A lie that really hurt your feelings... I'm certain you'd choose the lie that hurts your feelings OVER the lie that pits you in jail for 25-30yrs no parole EVERY SINGLE TIME!

And if you say it wouldn't matter which lie was told on you bcuz they're both the same... You'd be telling a lie yourself and lose ALL credibility in this discussion. And it would be an insult to everyone's intelligence (including your own) to say that.

So let's not kid ourselves. Some lies are worse than others and certain lies are told by women and some told by men. I'm just simply asking who tells the worse ones is all.

I wasn't talking about lies that hurt feelings when I stated destructive lies. Some men & some women both are good at telling the destructive lies. Lies that just hurt a person's feelings are not destructive. And there are other ways it can be destructive/very damaging than just having the result of a person ending up in jail.

And I KNOW you were asking who tells the worse lies & that you think women do. And I said I don't think that's based on gender.

11/13/2015 4:51:40 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

OK I have an open mind (believe it or not lol) so give some examples of the destructive lies men tell to women???? You might be able to teach me something I never knew. Bcuz I don't and never will date a man. So I've never been personally subjected to lies men tell to whom they're laying with.

So if you'd be so kind.....

11/13/2015 4:56:56 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
ScarletSienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Mar. 2015

How hard is it to express yourselves without in some way bashing the person you're reply to, impossible it seems.

11/13/2015 5:18:45 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

OK I have an open mind (believe it or not lol) so give some examples of the destructive lies men tell to women???? You might be able to teach me something I never knew. Bcuz I don't and never will date a man. So I've never been personally subjected to lies men tell to whom they're laying with.

So if you'd be so kind.....

I have experienced the destructive/damaging lies with my ex-husband. I will not on here post for all to see exactly what it was. But it was very damaging to my life. He can't be the only man who has lied to where it does damage.

11/13/2015 7:49:40 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,971)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ScarletSienna:
How hard is it to express yourselves without in some way bashing the person you're reply to, impossible it seems.
We have exchanged ideas, without me bashing you. It is not impossible.

It is a very common stereotype that a women will never listen to a man. The reverse of this is also true. So, I am not taking a side of either gender here.

When you apply the "burned skillet" logic, that I mentioned to you in our PMsgs, you begin to "expect" people to behave in a cettain fashion, because you have witnessed a majority of them behave that way, already.

In this case, we both know that many females rarely, IF EVER, actually read entire posts or listen to what men verbally say.

I never expect women to listen to me, or show me any form of caring about anything I talk about. A majority of the ones I deal with and witness, even on here, show me by their actions that they don't care about me.

So, I have come to expect it. And that is a normal part of any humans logic centers, in their brain. If I can Google that kind of information and find it in books at the library, your psychology studies should cover it.

11/13/2015 7:56:09 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

And not listening to men is another thing you can attribute to Western Feminism.

I'm not saying men should be drill sergeants, and just order women around.

What I am saying is that you will not listen to someone you do not value in your life. Since feminism teaches women that men are of zero value and have no purpose other than procreation, even less women will actually listen to what we say or acknowledge our feelings as valid. As such, this is why you see so much resentment, from men, towards women.

This is another natural function, of the human brain, regardless of gender. Before feminism, it was the women being resentful and hateful towards all men. Men treated women like garbage, and disposable possessions. Feminism did not balance that scale, but has actually flipped it entirely to the opposite side.

11/13/2015 7:57:36 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

You men sound like a bunch of bitter, butthurt little empaths lol.
This shit is hilarious lol.
By ALL means...please continue lol...

11/13/2015 7:59:11 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Too many men on here who are angry & bitter against women. I have been through a lot, but I don't have anger, resentment or bitterness against men.

11/13/2015 8:10:19 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

MEN: The point is - NO ONE gives a royal f**k about your pathetic sob stories with the opposite sex. If 99 women dumped you like a bad habit - the problem is you.
Suck it up, move on and shut the f**k up - you're all fools if you keep making this fatal assumption that we women actually give a f**k about you or your sorrows.

11/13/2015 8:11:19 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from lareveur:
MEN: The point is - NO ONE gives a royal f**k about your pathetic sob stories with the opposite sex. If 99 women dumped you like a bad habit - the problem is you.
Suck it up, move on and shut the f**k up - you're all fools if you keep making this fatal assumption that we women actually give a f**k about you or your sorrows.
Point proven, right here.

11/13/2015 8:20:53 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Point proven, right here.

Aww, I am so, sooo sorry - if you had any more Band-Aids taped over your pink ass, then there would be no more boyfriends to help you "forget" about all the past traumas you had with us women lol.

Now, granted - you might not have an 'open mind' to any of that - but at least keep your anus open to "new things" and objects lol.

POINT proven, indeed.

[Edited 11/13/2015 8:21:44 AM ]

11/13/2015 8:29:11 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

phillip5257
Over 2,000 Posts (3,997)
Leland, NC
59, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Quote from lareveur:
Aww, I am so, sooo sorry - if you had any more Band-Aids taped over your pink ass, then there would be no more boyfriends to help you "forget" about all the past traumas you had with us women lol.

Now, granted - you might not have an 'open mind' to any of that - but at least keep your anus open to "new things" and objects lol.

POINT proven, indeed.

Damn fellas, watch your backside

There's a pegger loose and prowling!!!!

11/13/2015 11:13:29 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from cuileann:
I have experienced the destructive/damaging lies with my ex-husband. I will not on here post for all to see exactly what it was. But it was very damaging to my life. He can't be the only man who has lied to where it does damage.

Now you see? I open myself up to be proven wrong. I asked you for an example of destructive lies men tell woman. It wasn't limited to your personal experience. Especially something too painful to share. Come on now!

If in ALL THE YEARS you've lived on this earth you never seen, heard or witnessed a destructive lie a man may have [b[told someone else (a girlfriend, school mate, coworker, ain't, daughter, niece, neighbor, etc) then I rest my case and statement still stands.

Men tell lies that hurt feelings, women tell lies that destroy lives.

11/13/2015 11:31:05 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Doc, women can't win this argument. They know that is the REALITY of how the world is, but like typical women, they will make believe there own little fantasy world, that it is the man's fault.

Female Logic: He lied to me about being single, when he was married. So, I'll cheat on him and get pregnant, then lie to him about being the daddy. Who cares if he starves to death or loses his home, from the financial damages of child support payments. Who cares if he loses his job, when he fails to make a payment and his driver's license is automatically suspended by the state. Who cares if he goes to jail, when the state fails to tell him about that suspension, and he gets picked up for a traffic ticket. Who cares if he can't get a job, after getting out of jail, because now he has a criminal record. I know I don't, because I am a STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMAN that don't need no man for anything. I just need his money.....

11/13/2015 11:58:41 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,849)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:
I can't upload photos, through this website, from my phone. If I could, I would show you women the Craiglist ad, from Fayetteville, NC.

In that ad, a pregnant woman offered to sell her positive pregnancy tests, 1/$15-2/$25, to other women. She even states in the ad, the women could use the fake tests to trick their man into marriage, and then just fake a miscarriage, a few months later.

Don't sit here and tell me this is just another "woman bashing" thread. You women deserve to be literally bashed, for all the grossly contrived deception you pull on men, everyday.

You don't see a man come up with some deceptive idea, like that, now do you?

You can not judge all women by the actions of a few. Period.

Obviously, what that women is doing is wrong. I have never done anything like that, and never felt the need to trick a man into being with me. He either wants to or he doesn't. Plenty of Fish n. all that.

Every time you say "women" and lump us all together, it shows how jaded / bitter / angry you are with yourself.

I have seen some men come up with some very deceptive ideas - believe me. I simply do not blame the entire gender for the evilness of a few.

11/13/2015 3:38:27 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

I think transgender people lie the worst.

11/13/2015 4:13:27 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

phillip5257
Over 2,000 Posts (3,997)
Leland, NC
59, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Hell I am a heathen and admit it!!!

11/13/2015 5:26:14 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from inni_dreamz:

Obviously, what that women is doing is wrong. I have never done anything like that, and never felt the need to trick a man into being with me. He either wants to or he doesn't. Plenty of Fish n. all that.

Every time you say "women" and lump us all together, it shows how jaded / bitter / angry you are with yourself.

I have seen some men come up with some very deceptive ideas - believe me. I simply do not blame the entire gender for the evilness of a few.
You women are like a broken record. "You can't judge all women, because I wouldn't do that, blah, blah, blah".

Let's state the obvious, since we know a female won't listen to me, because I am a man.

You all get ruffled with the defense of "you lump ALL women together".....

Yet, they make comments about how all of us men a jaded.....

Hypocrisy, like usual from the ones sporting a vagina.

I can't make generalized comments, about women, but women can make generalizations about men.

Here is the indicator, that females behave poorly towards me and are more destructive with their deception: more men agree with me than they do you women.

Now, if you would like me to Google research data to prove that women are worse, I am sure I can. It only takes a few moments.

Or, maybe you could try researching everything about women, that I have, and read it for yourself.....oh, wait, that would be work. I forgot. Women want equality, but don't like it when it involves equal work.

They want men to understand them, but refuse to understand us. Why am I not surprised........?

11/13/2015 6:18:04 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from inni_dreamz:

Oh, but he DOES lump ALL women together. Truth that there are ALSO many women who don't do any such thing he doesn't want to acknowledge. Easier for him to blame all women.

11/13/2015 6:23:16 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Now you see? I open myself up to be proven wrong. I asked you for an example of destructive lies men tell woman. It wasn't limited to your personal experience. Especially something too painful to share. Come on now!

If in ALL THE YEARS you've lived on this earth you never seen, heard or witnessed a destructive lie a man may have [b[told someone else (a girlfriend, school mate, coworker, ain't, daughter, niece, neighbor, etc) then I rest my case and statement still stands.

Men tell lies that hurt feelings, women tell lies that destroy lives.

I don't have enough need to prove what I know as true by revealing a very personal part of my life on here. A very difficult, personal thing. The only ones needing to know is family, close friends & anyone I'd be in a relationship with. Men do not JUST tell the kind of lies that hurt feelings. I've dealt with the very damaging kind. If you don't believe it, that's on you. I don't lie about such things. I think you & some other men (not all) on here just look for ways to call all women bad. It's as I told you before...I haven't seen you post any positive about women, only negative.

11/13/2015 7:50:13 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from cuileann:
Too many men on here who are angry & bitter against women. I have been through a lot, but I don't have anger, resentment or bitterness against men.

Just for the record.... Don't confuse drawing the line, taking charge and being responsible for our own happiness as being bitter and angry. Women, for some reason, expect men to do the same sh¡t, make the same choices as they do and for the same reason.

Women will forgive cheaters several times over, make excuses for picking "no good" men and they'll hold ALL men responsible for their immature emotional choices.

Men don't make excuses for their bad choices. We see the big picture and call it like it is and women can't stand to have their shit smeared in their faces. But don't mind do it to men.

Bitter isn't even a word used to describe men so don't get it confused. If women didn't this sh¡t you wouldn't have to hear us "talk" about it. Fair enough?

11/13/2015 8:02:26 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from lareveur:
You men sound like a bunch of bitter, butthurt little empaths lol.
This shit is hilarious lol.
By ALL means...please continue lol...

If this isn't a perfect example of a woman who would destroy a loving family from the inside out what is? She would be a *Shining Star* in the feminist movement, a Feminazi (c*nt licking lesbians) who enjoy being with women bcuz she talks and acts like a man anyway.

Which is why she can't get one anyway.

11/13/2015 8:28:28 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Just for the record.... Don't confuse drawing the line, taking charge and being responsible for our own happiness as being bitter and angry. Women, for some reason, expect men to do the same sh¡t, make the same choices as they do and for the same reason.

Women will forgive cheaters several times over, make excuses for picking "no good" men and they'll hold ALL men responsible for their immature emotional choices.

Men don't make excuses for their bad choices. We see the big picture and call it like it is and women can't stand to have their shit smeared in their faces. But don't mind do it to men.

Bitter isn't even a word used to describe men so don't get it confused. If women didn't this sh¡t you wouldn't have to hear us "talk" about it. Fair enough?

Things you mention women doing isn't how all women are. Many women are NOT that way (such as forgiving cheaters).

Anyone can take charge of their happiness as you put it, but there isn't a need for all the bashing in order to do so. And you do portray yourself on here as bitter & angry.

There are PLENTY of bitter men.

11/13/2015 8:30:44 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

If this isn't a perfect example of a woman who would destroy a loving family from the inside out what is? She would be a *Shining Star* in the feminist movement, a Feminazi (c*nt licking lesbians) who enjoy being with women bcuz she talks and acts like a man anyway.

Which is why she can't get one anyway.

So YOU KNOW she can't get a man & YOU KNOW she's a lesbian? You cannot be right in saying that you KNOW something about another person when you DON'T know.

11/13/2015 9:05:41 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

amron1926
Washington, DC
52, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from inni_dreamz:

11/13/2015 9:08:17 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

amron1926
Washington, DC
52, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cuileann:
Things you mention women doing isn't how all women are. Many women are NOT that way (such as forgiving cheaters).

Anyone can take charge of their happiness as you put it, but there isn't a need for all the bashing in order to do so. And you do portray yourself on here as bitter & angry.

There are PLENTY of bitter men.

11/13/2015 10:14:31 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

That is for the reasons of women being taught that their shit doesn't stink. Thank feminism for that one, too. I will continue to rub it in their faces, everyday, until they finally acknowledge their irresponsible choices in men, their superficial stupidity, their deceitful destructive behavior, and the list just goes on.

Pop Quiz: Who sees me react like these women, when one of them makes a generalization about men and sex, or men and lying?

I usually agree with them. While it may not personally apply to myself, unlike WOMEN, I am aware it does apply to most men. I ACKNOWLEDGE what bad behaviors are, unlike a WOMAN which will deny until she goes to the grave and beyond the grave. Women are so arrogant, anymore, they would probably try to deny it to God Himself, on their judgment day.

It's a shame I will be going to Hell, because that means I'll be stuck with all these women, from here, for a friggin eternity....

11/13/2015 10:57:22 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
Doc, women can't win this argument. They know that is the REALITY of how the world is, but like typical women, they will make believe there own little fantasy world, that it is the man's fault.

Female Logic: He lied to me about being single, when he was married. So, I'll cheat on him and get pregnant, then lie to him about being the daddy. Who cares if he starves to death or loses his home, from the financial damages of child support payments. Who cares if he loses his job, when he fails to make a payment and his driver's license is automatically suspended by the state. Who cares if he goes to jail, when the state fails to tell him about that suspension, and he gets picked up for a traffic ticket. Who cares if he can't get a job, after getting out of jail, because now he has a criminal record. I know I don't, because I am a STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMAN that don't need no man for anything. I just need his money.....

I was watching Nat Get Wild yesterday. It was about how the "males" of some species will kill a females offspring so they will wanna mate again and have their offspring.

But they're animals an "suppose" to be the lesser intelligent right?

Women like Lamar (oh I mean Lavern, leverage, whatever the fu€K) will kill another woman's children just to get her man. Or kill her own children just to strike at her own man.

She's less than an animal herself. Just listen to how she speaks. She could kill and erection easily.

11/13/2015 11:10:28 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from inni_dreamz:

Translation:,

I'm accusing you of judging ALL women (even though you never said All) to psychologically attempt to damage you into JUDGING NO WOMEN for their "immoral" and "ethic less" actions toward you and men in general. See we (women) will never take responsibility for our actions no matter who it hurts including our own children.

Translation complete:

11/14/2015 4:16:02 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

You say you don't assume dr, but you do. You have done so many times in your postings. Assuming things never does any good.

You certainly should not be giving dating advice to people.

11/14/2015 6:32:16 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,377)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

I'm so tired of the bash on both women and men.

Simply stated..."people" lie period!

11/14/2015 6:55:50 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
badpuditatt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Paris, VA
30, joined Aug. 2014

lying isn't gender specific. only character specific.

11/14/2015 7:56:36 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I was watching Nat Get Wild yesterday. It was about how the "males" of some species will kill a females offspring so they will wanna mate again and have their offspring.

But they're animals an "suppose" to be the lesser intelligent right?

Women like Lamar (oh I mean Lavern, leverage, whatever the fu€K) will kill another woman's children just to get her man. Or kill her own children just to strike at her own man.

She's less than an animal herself. Just listen to how she speaks. She could kill and erection easily.
Which is exactly why she is on here, Doc. If she had a humble personality and cared about anyone, other than herself, we wouldn't even know she exists. Men hold onto the "kind-hearted" women. We aren't like women, always looking for something better, with more money. Well, INTELLIGENT men don't treat women that way. I can't speak for dumbass, weak-willed, men that still live at home and have the same sense of entitlement, as a feminist does.

11/14/2015 9:27:13 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

women, for not being brave enough to insist in equality, and simply come right up to us and inform us it is our turn.

11/14/2015 7:07:09 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from cuileann:

You and I just had an ENTIRE dialog about generalizing and how it does NOT mean ALL and yet you go RIGHT BACK to assuming and accusing me of saying ALL. Grow up and STOP! It's impossible to have a discussion with someone so psychologically and emotionally distraught that they deal with reality and everything personally.

And stop with the "bashing bullsh¡t too. This thread is about what MEN do as well so should I accuse women of "bashing" men? The things I talk about is whats ENDING relationships and I'm only pointing it out. If women didn't do it then I couldn't talk about it now could I?

Next time there's a thread about "Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, The Three Little Pigs or The Cat in the Hat" I'll expect to see you there. But if you can't handle real life adult situations then maybe my threads aren't for you.

11/14/2015 7:21:40 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

I'm not the one who has been doing the bashing. You do that very well on your own. I'm done trying to reason with you & give my opinion. You don't want anyone else's opinion when it doesn't agree with yours I haven't assumed anything, but you assumed some things about me.

I handle adult life & adult situations every day in my life. But I don't have anyone in my life who thinks so badly of women...whether that be friends, people I work with, family etc. As long as you have in your mind that most women are no good, that is all you will find bease it's all that you expect to find.

[Edited 11/14/2015 7:24:50 PM ]

11/14/2015 7:25:32 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

*because

11/14/2015 7:47:50 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Hey, Doc, women always say how they want the truth, but you see the results of it, when it is given to them. They don't like it, do they?

Keep up the good work, though. It's time women realized how their actions are indeed very poor behavior.

11/14/2015 8:43:03 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/14/2015 8:50:27 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I just tell it like it is, and if women don't like it, they can kick rocks or go pound salt.

I ain't a bakery. I don't sugarcoat anything. Beauty is only skin deep. The truth is ugly, and ugly is to the bone.

Maybe, one day, when all the men in society are content with not pursuing women and all of them are homosexual, either by choice or by genetics at birth, maybe......oh, who the hell am I kidding.... Women still won't come off their high and might horse of thinking they are "above" men or "better" than men.

Just remember, Doc, culliean blocked me, this time around. I didn't block her. She didn't like having the truth rubbed back in her face, like most women don't.

[Edited 11/14/2015 8:52:38 PM ]

11/14/2015 9:50:37 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

You do it AGAIN! You don't know me, telling me I support homosexual rights. You don't know whether I do or not! So there you go making things up, or just assuming. Where did that subject come from anyway? We weren't talking about that & I never mentioned it. I have NOT bashed men at all & I never do. I don't have anything against the male gender. Keep on with all this nonsense. It's ridiculous. I'm not even going to look in this thread any more. You go & post things about me that you have no idea about. I also KNOW you said you weren't talking about all women, but you yourself even said you meant most women. That does no good. I gave my opinion that it's not most women, but as I said, you don't at all like it when someone doesn't have the same opinions as you do. Everyone is not you so they are not going to think as you do.

11/14/2015 9:54:45 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

I had never mentioned people's rights & going & doing as they please. I never mentioned anything about honosexuals. So where did you get all that from? It certainly isn't alright to make things up about another person. You are either doing that or assuming MANY things about me.

11/14/2015 10:03:38 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

fixingme
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,337)
New Iberia, LA
61, joined Aug. 2010

Pathological liars, such as the liberals actually believe most of what they say not realizing they are lying.

11/14/2015 10:06:15 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
I don't sugarcoat anything. Beauty is only skin deep. The truth is ugly, and ugly is to the bone.

Just remember, Doc, culliean blocked me, this time around. I didn't block her. She didn't like having the truth rubbed back in her face, like most women don't.

Exactly! My thread is about lies men and women tell but it's only the women who took it to all this. Not one man bit€hed about ANYTHING men were exposed for lying about, only the women.

Now what does that say about those women who did? I'm gonna say, more than likely THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE GUILTY OF THE LIES BEING MENTIONED and their guilty consciences got them attacking, fear of being exposed.

11/14/2015 10:28:24 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/15/2015 11:20:18 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Isn't it the man that's normally leading double-lives?

The term side-CHICK is popular for a reason.

I do think that women are better liars than men... when they care to try.

Men are extremely sloppy with it and only get away with it if the women are idiots.

11/15/2015 11:52:31 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:

Men are extremely sloppy with it and only get away with it if the women are idiots.
It has been proven, that women are better at cheating, because they will fully think out the entire scenario, before acting upon it. They will cautiously calculate all feasible errors, and make as few as possible.

Being that I have been a "side-dude" with a woman, off and on, for almost ten years, I can confirm this to be true with experience.

I agree, that men are worse at getting away with it, because "side-chick" is definitely the more used term. That means that men get caught more often.

Research is also beginning to show, that women actually cheat MORE than men, in committed relationships, as well.

It is also more socially acceptable for a woman to cheat, than it is a man.

When a woman cheats, she was confused, neglected, abused, (insert pitiful excuse here), but when a man cheats he is an a**hole, a dog, (insert other derogatory term here).

11/15/2015 12:26:48 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lilacbbwny
Hurst, TX
41, joined Jul. 2008

That was a great post, yes everyone lies sometimes. Unfortunately we have to for exactly the reasons that you stated.
I tend to do a lot better with the guys that are capable of being honest. I can handle a lot when I know where I stand.

11/15/2015 1:17:05 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from kungfu_candy:

Yeah "side chic is a term used for men who mess around. And men are sloppy liars bcuz we don't set out to master something so damn destructive. We don't believe in "fu€K it all up NOW then try as ND fix it LATER!" lol

But who tells the worse lies? Would you rather be subject to the worse lie a woman can tell or the worse lie a man can tell?

11/15/2015 1:20:19 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Like you said, Doc, a man lies and it breaks a heart. Not a laughing matter.

When a woman lies, it breaks a heart and financially destroys a man's life. If I had to pick the lesser of the two evils, I would take the broken heart only. It'll heal faster, than the financial recovery one has to make from a woman's lies.

11/15/2015 1:34:05 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Let's look at the lie that girl told on Mike Tyson. Tyson clearly DID NOT rape that girl. She gave him some thinking it was gonna be an easy payday.

And when he said no (probably called her some bit€hes) she decided to get paid in a lawsuit. Only he didn't pay her off to go away so he went o jail.

He ended up losing EVERYTHJNG plus went to jail for 5yrs behind her lie. Now when the mothers of the kids Micheal Jackson supposedly molested for offered the money they took it and you NEVER heard from them again. I believe these were lies told on him to get paid too.

What about the white lady who pushed her car in the lake and drowned her 2 boys? She lied and said a black man had carjacked her and took her kids.

She had the law harassing every black man they could behind the lie she told and she viciously murdered HER OWN kids.

Like I said... men tell lies that hurt feelings, women tell lies that destroy lives.

11/15/2015 2:26:56 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

The family, of those victimized children in the Michael Jackson case, admitted it was for money and that he did not rape the children.

They did not admit this, until after Michael's death, of course.

11/15/2015 2:28:08 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

onecarwoodshop
Harriman, TN
60, joined Aug. 2014

Man you guys all seem pretty much cynical about both sexes. There are four things I have come to believe as necessary to live.......
.........Life, it can end tomorrow, I know it happened to me. No matter which religion you follow or what it promises here on earth you only get one chance at life, and the fuse starts burning the day you are born. So as they say live your life like every day is your last.
..........Love is alive just like people, love is born, it grows, it changes. Love ages, it dies, some love transcends life. Love is familiar, love is strange love can be broken it can be fixed, love can be lost and then found again, love is a funny thing. Love is what you make. Love can come in and out of your world without warning and in can happen in an instant, again I know as it happened to me.
...........Every relationship needs electricity, a friction, a spark, an urgent and immediate lustful desire for each other. When you find that person you have a metaphysical responsibility to be together.
........... When it comes to dating what screws us up the most is the picture in or head of how it is supposed to be.

11/15/2015 6:33:43 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
The family, of those victimized children in the Michael Jackson case, admitted it was for money and that he did not rape the children.

They did not admit this, until after Michael's death, of course.

Oh and don't forget AFTER they got the money too. Look at the damage they did to his career and his reputation bcuz of a lie to get money.

And what about "the children" they used against him in those lies? What kinda psych trauma those kids may have suffered behind being checked by doctors, interviews with detective, the police, lawyers. Their parents making then lie. What about their friends and school mates? What kinda ridicule did they suffer from other kids teasing and shunning them?

These are the lies that destroy lives, like I said.

11/15/2015 9:41:08 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Yep. And where are all those women, trying to argue, now?

It must really suck, to argue with men, that your gender is better than them, AND then have some men prove to you that the damage women cause is 10x worse.

Burn all the bras you want, slice it which way you want, women cause more damage with their lies, than men ever could.

11/15/2015 9:55:44 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
It has been proven, that women are better at cheating, because they will fully think out the entire scenario, before acting upon it. They will cautiously calculate all feasible errors, and make as few as possible.

Being that I have been a "side-dude" with a woman, off and on, for almost ten years, I can confirm this to be true with experience.

I agree, that men are worse at getting away with it, because "side-chick" is definitely the more used term. That means that men get caught more often.

Research is also beginning to show, that women actually cheat MORE than men, in committed relationships, as well.

It is also more socially acceptable for a woman to cheat, than it is a man.

When a woman cheats, she was confused, neglected, abused, (insert pitiful excuse here), but when a man cheats he is an a**hole, a dog, (insert other derogatory term here).

I agree. Women take the time to lie properly. But men's lies are so careless they split up families.

Saying women's lies break up families is a bit too much for me because I grew up before a time where women lied as often as men. Hell in the 90's telling the truth about lying about an orgasm was revolutionary and if you were a woman and caught cheating you were scum of the earth. History dictates that women are better liars because once upon a time they had to be to play the same game as men. The had to lie about their intelligence and strength and all that bullshit. We've had quite a few centuries to hone this skill. If you caught a woman lying, it's because she didn't give a damn enough about you to keep the lie going.

Men's lies breaks up families. They know they have two kids waiting at home when they're out doing what they're doing. And they don't care. They have no guilt. I don't know about women today but definitely in the 90's women were breaking up families because they would eventually tell on themselves.

I think there's no excuse for what either side does.

Women usually lie for money. Serves that bastard right for believing that gold digging b*tch.

Men lie to get p*ssy. Serves those dumb b*tches right for believing all the sweet words an a**hole she just met fed her.

You can either believe the bull some one tells you because you desperately want to hear it, or you can play it safe and wait for their actions to betray their words.

11/16/2015 12:56:05 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

If I have caught a woman, in a lie, it is because she is breathing and exhaling CO2, causing vibrations to her vocal cords. Women have honed their lying capability, so I chose to hone my intelligence and skepticism skills.

More than one lying, deceitful woman has gotten my FBI-style interrogations. But, like typical women, they will deny their lies until they are rotting in their graves.

11/16/2015 10:19:45 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

women are worse because they refuse to simply fornicate us into relationships for the sake of a moral of true witness bearing.

11/16/2015 1:28:03 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
Chairman__Darth
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,941)
North York, ON
46, joined Jul. 2015

ctr916v2,what does that even mean? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^