Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps massage

You might be seeking for naughty men or you might be searching for ladies who want some casual fun, whatever you want, this is where you will obtain it. personals champaign il The platform has a one of a kind algorithm that makes the matching method effortless and handy for customers. It is incredibly effortless to use and to upload your pictures and send messages to the persons you like. how to use happn app free Letters ought to be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content material that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and need to include the writer s full name, address, and phone quantity for verification purposes.

megaperonals

If you do not think these queries cover all the things you would like to know, inform us what s on your thoughts. gay hookups tulsa First of all, you will need to come to the table with a conversation subject. You can enlist buddies to swipe on your behalf, and if you match with an individual , you can begin chatting. russian teen petite Now, rather of emphasizing how obtaining a considerable other aligned with your targets may possibly increase your prospects, I wonder how it impacts your personal personal happiness.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/10/2015 12:13:41 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

TELLING LIES!
Men and women both tell them and for many reasons. With that being said there's no need to say "They both tell lies!" Right? lol But who's lies are the worse? Who's lies are more hurtful, destructive, cause more chaos, effect more generations and last the longest?

I read a study that said... Men tell lies that break hearts and hurt feelings. But women tell lies that break hearts, hurt feelings, destroy families, blind and confuse kids, cause more inbreeding, cut branches off of family trees (and uproot in some cases) and turn mankind against the creator. lol
So let's put it out there shall we? Let's make a top 5 or top 10 list of lies each side tells to see if this study is true.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/10/2015 1:26:59 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

jjp184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Somerset, NJ
52, joined Jun. 2013
online now!

Most of these online heifers act as pure as the driven snow when talking about past relationships, they tend to leave out all their one night stands, all the parking lot oral sessions, all the girl on girl stuff, it's a good idea to use a condom when smashing these water buffaloes

11/10/2015 1:30:34 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
Chairman__Darth
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,941)
North York, ON
46, joined Jul. 2015

Everyone lies, there is no one out there that is 100% honest,
if they are 100% they are sociopaths, because you wouldnt care about the others feelings.

How many times have we come across a baby who is homely?
How many time have we come across loved ones that dresses inappropriately or really stupid

how many times have we come across loved ones that suggest something we think that is "stupid" but cannot say so for fears of hurting their feelings.

Imagine a couple that is one hundred percent honest with each other,
Honey does these jeans make my a** look fat? YESSSS and shouldn't be wearing them because you dont have the body of Kate Beckinsale.

Or a woman and a man after making love, he asks, "so how was it" she replies, well I fake the orgasm, your d*ck is too small, my last boyfriend f**ked me in so many ways that I came just thinking of him but I couldn't stay with him because he is a loser and you are financial stable, mature, and a man I could take home to meet mom but you're not great in bed.

Don't think that would go over well eh?

11/10/2015 1:39:18 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

Chounu
Mountlake Terrace, WA
22, joined Oct. 2015

Its been reasearched that all humans lie pretty much all the time it's a common trait.

11/10/2015 1:52:09 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

"Worse" is pretty much a dumb question. Why?... because the lie is specific to THAT person and specific circumstances. Lying about cheating vs. being pregnant. Eating the last cookie or taking out the trash.

"Worse" is an opinion and can change from person to person.

Dumb question in my opinion.

11/10/2015 5:20:47 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,818)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

It's an even situation

11/10/2015 5:44:31 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

amron1926
Washington, DC
52, joined Jun. 2014

If a lie causes anyone to feel hurt and pain or suffer great loss, it's a very bad thing no matter who tells it or how it's told.

The degree of pain or loss that results from a lie can only be determined by the person who is hurt by that lie and no one else can judge their emotional, mental, financial or any other damages they may suffer as a result. Be it lost of self-esteem, confidence, faith in mankind, trust, marriage, family or a broken heart, it all resulted in hurt and pain. It's all bad.

11/10/2015 8:10:07 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
ScarletSienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Mar. 2015

Men. Well it's usually to gain some kind of advantage or not suffer consequences from doing something bad. More like fraud really.

Not sure about women's lies. I have more experience with men's.

11/10/2015 8:51:07 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

fixingme
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,337)
New Iberia, LA
61, joined Aug. 2010

SATAN is the greatest deceiver that ever was or ever will be. He has the majority of mankind deceived about the real truths.

11/11/2015 4:44:57 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

With men....its just plain lies if they do this.

With women, in their minds...its not lies, but justifiable altering of the truth.

So with that.... you figure it out.....

11/11/2015 4:47:54 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Doc????

What do you think of that???

Women don't lie....they do in their minds: justifiable altering of the truth.....

11/11/2015 4:53:59 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jjp184:
Most of these online heifers act as pure as the driven snow when talking about past relationships, they tend to leave out all their one night stands, all the parking lot oral sessions, all the girl on girl stuff, it's a good idea to use a condom when smashing these water buffaloes

I will say... I noticed many years ago that women WILL able all their one night stands, fantasy ducks, bad choices, quickies, parking lot of the club/bar sessions and drunken sexcapades as a relationship to avoid embarrassment and give false impressions of how they REALLY get down.

The ones who are most likely guilty of this are those women who say "what I did in my pass before I met you shouldn't/don't matter!" Bcuz those are the ones who have done some unsavory things that would contradict the image they're casting now.

Which is the same as a lie.

11/11/2015 5:14:20 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
ScarletSienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Mar. 2015

what's a fantasy duck?

11/11/2015 5:18:45 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from nyythawk:
"Worse" is pretty much a dumb question. Why?... because the lie is specific to THAT person and specific circumstances. Lying about cheating vs. being pregnant. Eating the last cookie or taking out the trash.

"Worse" is an opinion and can change from person to person.

You're so wrong my friend. Why? You say it's a matter of opinion? We'll that's exactly what I'm asking for. Your personal opinion about lies told to YOU! And if you feel those lies are worse than the lies you told yourself.

I didn't ask you to give me or anyone else THEIR OPINION of what we think is worse. Just yours. And if you feel one lie isn't worse than another than say so.

But don't attack calling the question dumb. Obviously others don't think so bcuz they're participating.

@ Chimu & Darth:
*I said in my opening post that men and women BOTH lie so there was no need to repeat it.

I didn't ask who lies and who don't. I ask who's lies are the worse. The question alone suggest men & women both do it. Come on fellas.

11/11/2015 5:33:04 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from amron1926:
If a lie causes anyone to feel hurt and pain or suffer great loss, it's a very bad thing no matter who tells it or how it's told.

The degree of pain or loss that results from a lie can only be determined by the person who is hurt by that lie and no one else can judge their emotional, mental, financial or any other damages they may suffer as a result. Be it lost of self-esteem, confidence, faith in mankind, trust, marriage, family or a broken heart, it all resulted in hurt and pain. It's all bad.

My thread is not in contrast to what your saying, I totally agree. But again I'm not asking you to evaluate someone else's pain from lies they've suffered. I'm asking you to tell me your opinion bcuz only you know how you feel.

@ Babe:
Let me tell you why your retort isn't true. If you tell a lie white lie to maybe.... avoid a date you may NOT wanna go on... but a guy lie to you about having a homosexual or bisexual lifestyle/past and that he have aids...

You're not gonna tell me you believe that's even and expect me to believe it. lol Let's be real now. I'm asking for honesty here, no lies.

11/11/2015 5:49:50 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,108)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Why would one gender's lies be worse than the other's? If it's the type of lie that can destroy a family or cause other damaging effects, both genders are capable of doing that. There are some people of both men & women who have told very destructive lies.

11/11/2015 6:36:52 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

The problem is this.

If we could walk in women's shoes....we'd probably think its the men.

however if women could walk in men's shoes....they'd probably say its the women.

11/11/2015 6:41:47 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

BOTH have it pretty bad in regards to lying...

A stiff d*ck has no conscience - so, men are pretty sloppy and instinctive with their attempts at deception.

But a wet p*ssy gets "flooded" with all kinds of analytics - so, women are pretty organized with it... until they get knocked up.

Either way, both get 'screwed' lol.

11/11/2015 7:32:53 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
forumlurkingfun
Over 1,000 Posts (1,043)
Chicago, IL
61, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
I will say... I noticed many years ago that women WILL able all their one night stands, fantasy ducks, bad choices, quickies, parking lot of the club/bar sessions and drunken sexcapades as a relationship to avoid embarrassment and give false impressions of how they REALLY get down.

The ones who are most likely guilty of this are those women who say "what I did in my pass before I met you shouldn't/don't matter!" Bcuz those are the ones who have done some unsavory things that would contradict the image they're casting now.

Which is the same as a lie.

People can't change or mature?

11/11/2015 7:45:44 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from bumblebee7:
The problem is this.

If we could walk in women's shoes....we'd probably think its the men.

however if women could walk in men's shoes....they'd probably say its the women.

I'm a woman but I don't think that it is men OR women who lie in a worse way. I think it can be either one, depending on the individual.

11/11/2015 11:09:24 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from fixingme:
SATAN is the greatest deceiver that ever was or ever will be. He has the majority of mankind deceived about the real truths.
I'm not saying my ex is SATAN, I'm just saying I have never seen the two of them in the same room, at the same time.

Women's lies are worse. They lie about a rape, or a beating, to get men thrown in jail and prison. They will lie about the father of their child, because the douche they cheated on their S/O with wasn't the better deal. They will lie and cheat the government assistance system, to pay for their college.

I have seen what men and women lie about, and women are far worse about it.

In fact, the minute I hear them say, "I'm not like other girls/women." I know she hasn't spoke a truthful statement, since her lousey sack of lungd started taking away my oxygen.

11/11/2015 11:30:23 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ScarletSienna:
Men. Well it's usually to gain some kind of advantage or not suffer consequences from doing something bad. More like fraud really.

OK here's a woman's lie for you. Telling a man she's pregnant to...

1. Gain special attention. To be waited on hand & feet, to be served.

2. To trick or keep a man she feels might leave. To "imply" the threat of dragging him through courts and the system if he DO decide to leave.

3. To trick him into marrying her bcuz she "KNOWS" he has a career job, nice home, secure future. Or he comes from a rich or wealthy family and she wanna marry into money.

What about that? Is that lie worse than a man telling a lie to get sex?

11/11/2015 11:48:38 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
Chairman__Darth
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,941)
North York, ON
46, joined Jul. 2015

And men have more experience with women duh, so how can you compare the two?

11/11/2015 12:09:34 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
With men....its just plain lies if they do this.

With women, in their minds...its not lies, but justifiable altering of the truth.

So with that.... you figure it out.....

Magnificent!!! You used absolute artistry and vividness in your retort.

Perfect!!!

11/11/2015 1:31:25 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

You're so wrong my friend. Why? You say it's a matter of opinion? We'll that's exactly what I'm asking for. Your personal opinion about lies told to YOU! And if you feel those lies are worse than the lies you told yourself.

I didn't ask you to give me or anyone else THEIR OPINION of what we think is worse. Just yours. And if you feel one lie isn't worse than another than say so.

But don't attack calling the question dumb. Obviously others don't think so bcuz they're participating.

@ Chimu & Darth:
*I said in my opening post that men and women BOTH lie so there was no need to repeat it.

I didn't ask who lies and who don't. I ask who's lies are the worse. The question alone suggest men & women both do it. Come on fellas.

That response is just as dumb as the question.

And just because people participate doesn't mean the question isn't dumb. I PARTICIPATE in a lot of dumb threads on this site. So what.

That's my OPINION too!

11/11/2015 3:18:37 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,849)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

Oh good, another women bashing thread.

11/11/2015 4:04:56 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from inni_dreamz:
Oh good, another women bashing thread.
I can't upload photos, through this website, from my phone. If I could, I would show you women the Craiglist ad, from Fayetteville, NC.

In that ad, a pregnant woman offered to sell her positive pregnancy tests, 1/$15-2/$25, to other women. She even states in the ad, the women could use the fake tests to trick their man into marriage, and then just fake a miscarriage, a few months later.

Don't sit here and tell me this is just another "woman bashing" thread. You women deserve to be literally bashed, for all the grossly contrived deception you pull on men, everyday.

You don't see a man come up with some deceptive idea, like that, now do you?

11/11/2015 7:43:14 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lareveur:
BOTH have it pretty bad in regards to lying...

A stiff d*ck has no conscience - so, men are pretty sloppy and instinctive with their attempts at deception.

But a wet p*ssy gets "flooded" with all kinds of analytics - so, women are pretty organized with it... until they get knocked up.

Either way, both get 'screwed' lol.

So your saying... telling a man he's the father of your child when ;YOU KNOW he isn't and having your child believe it too is NO GREATER than a man telling lies about his status get sex?

How about falsely accusing a man of DV bcuz she's piss off and having him convicted "us the same as" a man telling a lie about where he works or lives?

Are you serious?

11/11/2015 7:50:39 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

So your saying... telling a man he's the father of your child when ;YOU KNOW he isn't and having your child believe it too is NO GREATER than a man telling lies about his status get sex?

How about falsely accusing a man of DV bcuz she's piss off and having him convicted "us the same as" a man telling a lie about where he works or lives?

Are you serious?

If I was a man - a woman lying to me about her baby could be easily solved with a paternity test... which if she was proven a liar about it, I would drop her a** like a bad habit.

Same thing for a man lying to me in regards to cheating. If he's a liar - then I would drop his ass, too.
I don't measure the "greater / lesser than" with lies as far as actions go. I consider the intentions behind them to be a far deeper issue than just the action itself.
Either way - time tells all. So, just enjoy life as it comes and keep your head clear of conscience and your other head "clean" lol.

11/11/2015 7:51:29 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from forumlurkingfun:
People can't change or mature?

Sure they can, absolutely! But when you lie or hide your pass from someone who genuinely interested in you bcuz you can't take responsibility for your choices is not maturity!

And if a women have very promiscuous ways about herself and hide her whorish ways in the scenarios of relationships so she can "have her cake and eat it too" is NOT the actions of someone who has changed.

11/11/2015 8:00:46 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
I'm not saying my ex is SATAN, I'm just saying I have never seen the two of them in the same room, at the same time.

Women's lies are worse. They lie about a rape, or a beating, to get men thrown in jail and prison. They will lie about the father of their child, because the douche they cheated on their S/O with wasn't the better deal. They will lie and cheat the government assistance system, to pay for their college.

I have seen what men and women lie about, and women are far worse about it.

But don't forget telling a man he's the father when he's not. Getting him for child support for 18 that he CAN'T get back in any court in this country.

Telling their kid(s) he's their daddy and having them believe HE is and end up sleeping with a sibling bcuz she lied about who the real daddy was.

These types of lives not only hurt feelings but destroy lives too. In many ways.

11/11/2015 9:36:39 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

But don't forget telling a man he's the father when he's not. Getting him for child support for 18 that he CAN'T get back in any court in this country.

Telling their kid(s) he's their daddy and having them believe HE is and end up sleeping with a sibling bcuz she lied about who the real daddy was.

These types of lives not only hurt feelings but destroy lives too. In many ways.
And that reason, alone, is why I got a vasectomy done 10 years ago. Ironically, Dr. women don't even want to have sex with me, anymore. Now, who would have thought? For as much b*tching as they do about "Deadbeat daddy this, and deadbeat daddy that...." they won't voluntarily f**k a guy that CAN'T knock them up......Oh, MY GOD, THAT'S a SHOCKER!!!!

Female Logic: Avoid him. I can't suck his money out of him, for 18 years. Hell, I can't even make him a "duped daddy", because he KNOWS he can't be my retirement package....

Females hate me, not for what I say, but because I am smart enough to beat them at their own games.

Yet, they want to b*tch about all the games a man will play.....

Stupid, useless kitchen appliances....who the hell gave them rights, anyway. It wasn't me, and if I had my way, I'd start putting bullets in each and damn near everyone of them.....

11/11/2015 10:55:34 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
ScarletSienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Mar. 2015

And men have more experience with women duh, so how can you compare the two?

It's difficult. Well it seems like guys think women's are worse because it involves lies about pregnancy and fidelity (relating to pregnancy).

11/12/2015 12:32:59 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Dec. 2014

Mehhhhhh I don't care...im in charge of my own honesty and integrity not anybody elses...but I will say this...the worst lies you cant tell are to yourself....im not interested in lumping liars together in groups..its an individual thing...

11/12/2015 2:47:36 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from nyythawk:
I PARTICIPATE in a lot of dumb threads on this site. So what.

I rest my case.

@ Inna_Dreams:
Claiming "women bashing" is a cop-out and you know it. Bcuz this is about the lies men and woman BOTH tell not just women. This is a feeble attempt to NOT have your truth brought to light, to hide. Afraid that something might be exposed.

It's no different when someone mention the words "black" or "white" and ppl start hollering "RACE THREAD & RACISM!" Pointing out the difference between races and gender IS NOT bashing, it's reality. And if you, nyythawk or anyone else isn't mature enough to have a realistic conversation then please just leave.

But don't come in here with attacks and mental manipulation bcuz you can't handle what's being said. I'm asking anyone who feels that way nicely to opt out and let the rest of us continue.

11/12/2015 3:18:59 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lareveur:
If I was a man - a woman lying to me about her baby could be easily solved with a paternity test... which if she was proven a liar about it, I would drop her a** like a bad habit.

Same thing for a man lying to me in regards to cheating. If he's a liar - then I would drop his ass, too.
I don't measure the "greater / lesser than" with lies as far as actions go. I consider the intentions behind them to be a far deeper issue than just the action itself.
Either way - time tells all. So, just enjoy life as it comes and keep your head clear of conscience and your other head "clean" lol.

What you're describing is HOW you'd deal with it. That's cool and all but it's NOT as simple as you described for men. WOMAN WILL PLOT to no end to defeat a man. Enigma just spoke of a woman on Craig's List advertising the sale of her "positive paternity results" to woman who wanna trap men.

Plus what about the lies told to her child that he IS the dad? Do you think a 3,4 or 5yo have the same options as a grown a** man to just get a test done? What about the emotional attachment telling a man he's the dad than years later it comes out? Is he suppose to just NOT CARE ANYMORE? And the same for the child too?

I wish it was as simple as you described it, for real.

11/12/2015 3:39:37 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from cuileann:
I'm a woman but I don't think that it is men OR women who lie in a worse way. I think it can be either one, depending on the individual.

There are exceptions to everything.

I was speaking in general....

11/12/2015 3:54:10 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

It's difficult. Well it seems like guys think women's are worse because it involves lies about pregnancy and fidelity (relating to pregnancy).
Well, here in America, it USED to be socially unacceptable for a man to leave a woman, that was pregnant. So many women figured they could get pregnant, to save a failing relationship. This was big, during the 1990s, when you were still very young. I witnessed it, as a teenager, because the school I went to had the highest teen pregnancy rates, in my entire state.

Nowadays, it usually still works, and I know at least one female that has done it. The courts and legal systems will automatically grant full custody, to the paternal mother, and automatically begin garnishing the "accused father's" wages WITHOUT the woman filing a motion in court!

It falls on the Father to pay for the lawyer, and file the motion in court for the paternity tests, and God forbid he actually wants custody. He will have to hold some form of Satanic séance, and resurrect Johnny Cochran to win THAT court motion. Child support, in my State, can be up to 60% of your Gross Income(Before they take taxes), AND it is deducted from your check BEFORE the tax tables are calculated. Then taxes are taken out based off your full Gross Income BEFORE child support has been deducted. When it is all said and done, a man can lose well over 80% of his earned income, from knocking a woman up.

Child support funding is not regulated by the government, and therefore Gold Digger Octomoms can just keep getting knocked up, guy after guy, and just keep collecting more and more child support. They can spend it on whatever they want, even if it NOT the children. Kinda brings new meaning to the phrase "Career Mom" doesn't it?

Women hate me, because I can calculate ovulation tables and can't get them pregnant. Women love ignorant men, like Adam was to Eve. Eve had the knowledge of God, and still deceived Adam. Adam, like most men today, was ignorant of what was going to happen. Today, however, a man can educate himself about pregnancy, ovulation, contraceptives, birth control, etc.

So, I don't want to pose the absolvement of men, for their own responsibility here.

Oh, and by the way, 7 years ago I dated a girl that pulled the pregnancy card on me. I had my vasectomy done 10 years ago. Do you see what I am getting at?

Needless to say, when I broke down the approximate timeframes of her last ovulation cycle, she would have conceived the night she went to a Halloween function with another guy. This had happened, during a period of being broken up. So, even if I hadn't been fixed, it wouldn't have been mine because I wasn't seeing her or around her during the time it would have took for conception to symptoms and positive test results.

Oh, and did I mention the ex, that tried to claim I was the daddy of her child from another man? Oh, yeah, she showed up at my house about 2 months pregnant. We had been broken up for over four months. No contact at all after the breakup.

I'll never regret getting fixed.

11/12/2015 4:20:39 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
ScarletSienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Mar. 2015

I don't think they actually get pregnant on purpose, in a malicious way. It just happens then obviously if they slept with various men they have no idea who the father is.

People aren't usually that great at avoiding pregnancy. No idea why, I've never been pregnant. I mean I have had pregnancy scares but that's just for other random non-pregnancy reasons lol. I think it's more difficult to get pregnant in reality. Like multiple multiple unsafe sex or just the rarer 1 of unsafe sex.

Kinda sad that a new life can be such a negative thing and something avoided, feared and even destroyed/thrown away. The hell has this world become

11/12/2015 4:32:34 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

I don't think they actually get pregnant on purpose, in a malicious way. It just happens then obviously if they slept with various men they have no idea who the father is.

People aren't usually that great at avoiding pregnancy. No idea why, I've never been pregnant. I mean I have had pregnancy scares but that's just for other random non-pregnancy reasons lol. I think it's more difficult to get pregnant in reality. Like multiple multiple unsafe sex or just the rarer 1 of unsafe sex.

Kinda sad that a new life can be such a negative thing and something avoided, feared and even destroyed/thrown away. The hell has this world become
Trust me, there are women that will purposely get pregnant. You can YouTube search for "Welfare Moms", "Welfare Queens", etc. There are women, in America, that brag and are proud to be living off my hard earned tax dollars paying for everything she has, living in government subsidized housing, and getting free health care. It may not apply in all scenarios, but yes, America has taken everything that is supposed to be a beautiful thing in this world and completely destroyed its value, by placing dollar values on all of it!

11/12/2015 5:08:13 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
ScarletSienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Mar. 2015

Trust me, there are women that will purposely get pregnant. You can YouTube search for "Welfare Moms", "Welfare Queens", etc. There are women, in America, that brag and are proud to be living off my hard earned tax dollars paying for everything she has, living in government subsidized housing, and getting free health care. It may not apply in all scenarios, but yes, America has taken everything that is supposed to be a beautiful thing in this world and completely destroyed its value, by placing dollar values on all of it!

Wow tat is nasty. I don't think Australia is quite that bad. I know my dad had to pay child support to his ex wife but he payed in a lump sum and she spent it all and he had to keep paying. Obviously wrong IMO.

11/12/2015 5:10:52 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

What you're describing is HOW you'd deal with it. That's cool and all but it's NOT as simple as you described for men. WOMAN WILL PLOT to no end to defeat a man. Enigma just spoke of a woman on Craig's List advertising the sale of her "positive paternity results" to woman who wanna trap men.

Plus what about the lies told to her child that he IS the dad? Do you think a 3,4 or 5yo have the same options as a grown a** man to just get a test done? What about the emotional attachment telling a man he's the dad than years later it comes out? Is he suppose to just NOT CARE ANYMORE? And the same for the child too?

I wish it was as simple as you described it, for real.

What you're describing is a SUB-set within another subset of women. Their gender in general (first sub-category) and then a SECOND subset (women who ALSO have Anti-Social Personality Disorder). It takes a certain amount of emotional detachment - even for their own offspring - to be willing to lie to their own kid(s). That lack of emotional attachment even extends to the men they profess to "love" and "can't let go of." So, they lie, scheme and manipulate their way into the life of their boyfriend or ex. But it's not because they're emotionally attached - it's because the man they cannot let go of is a strong possession and (or) commodity to them. If the man they are trying to manipulate is rich, then add commodity + possession and what you have is another Alex Forrest (from Fatal Attraction). Although her ASPD is laced with psychosis - but yeah...

Men who lie are a little more direct and obvious about it. They lie when they exert their physical force over a woman (because taking advantage of the physically weaker sex does NOT make you strong). So, their lies spring from their sub-conscious. Women are more conscious of their lies (because they are too subtle to be sub-consciously executed). The subtlety alone was a conscious decision of manipulation - because women ARE aware that men are physically more powerful than them. So, the next best conscious option is to manipulate one over men in a subtle fashion (so, they don't end up awakening a man's conscious decision to slap her silly).
Murder has proven these very distinct methods countless times.

Men are more direct - rape, strangulation, gun, etc..
Women are more subtle - mainly poisons, or seducing a love sick puppy to get their boring husband out of the way (for life insurance, etc..)

And yet here you are - asking who has it worse? Well, both tactics are pretty insidious to me. And BOTH are sloppy as f**k in their own way....
Poisons are often picked up in forensics (and even profiled by the Behavioral Analysis Unit as more of a FEMALE crime). So, bye bye wife...
And rape, strangulation and guns are also sloppy (via gun powder, close proximity to victim's DNA with strangulation and rape).
That's like asking: "What is a worse color?" That is a ridiculous question to ask - Because there is no such thing to begin with!

11/12/2015 5:23:35 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

You forgot the BIGGEST lie of all that women tell men, " I love you and only you, and would never cheat on you" all while looking you in the eye with a straight face.

11/12/2015 6:44:20 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from cavie59:
You forgot the BIGGEST lie of all that women tell men, " I love you and only you, and would never cheat on you" all while looking you in the eye with a straight face.

She told that to you with a "straight face," huh?
^ Then you mustn't have been doing a very good job with your tongue lol...
...Might I suggest less activity in "finger banging" you keyboard?
That would be a start lol.

11/12/2015 6:46:20 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from cavie59:
The minute I hear, "I love you." my response becomes, "What do you want?" or "What did you do?"

Women are incapable of showing "love" to a man, and they certainly aren't capable of proving it with their loyalty.

Any woman tells me she loves me, and I know she is a 100% liar.

Thank the feminist movement for creating those women, too.

11/12/2015 7:01:03 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
The minute I hear, "I love you." my response becomes, "What do you want?" or "What did you do?"

Women are incapable of showing "love" to a man, and they certainly aren't capable of proving it with their loyalty.

Any woman tells me she loves me, and I know she is a 100% liar.

Thank the feminist movement for creating those women, too.

^Oh, that was YOU at Hooters? My bad...

11/12/2015 7:10:31 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from lareveur:
^Oh, that was YOU at Hooters? My bad...
Not at all. Don't have a Hooter's locally, where I live. Wouldn't dine there, if we did. I'd rather hand my money over to the Federal Government, than some scantily dressed woman, or ANY woman for that matter.

Not sure who I hate more......women, or the government......

11/12/2015 7:50:58 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
ScarletSienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Mar. 2015

11/12/2015 8:08:23 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Also not true! I remember when high school girls made a fad outta getting pregnant. They talk about it on the news it was such an epidemic. Then I remember when women were poking holes in condom while in the pack to trick men into believing they were being safe. Only to claim the condom broke or failed.

A friend of mine met this chic (in a club) that had 3 kids by 3 different men. The first man was a career military man of 20yrs. The second guy was a career military man of 16yrs and the third guy was a career state trooper of 12yrs.

You would have me believe "it just happen" like that and these men weren't targeted for the money? Seriously?

11/12/2015 8:32:21 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:Not at all. Don't have a Hooter's locally, where I live. Wouldn't dine there, if we did. I'd rather hand my money over to the Federal Government, than some scantily dressed woman, or ANY woman for that matter.

^ A new medication called TriCoxAgen - might help take your mind off both...
...especially women lol.

11/12/2015 8:36:07 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lareveur:

Check this out here, this is so typical of a woman.

Cave made a point. He exposed a lie women tell and that he could possibly been a victim of.

Notice how lareveur flipped it all back on him by attacking his sexual performance (which she know nothing about) to justify a woman's lie and deceit. Really?

This is a testament to when men say "Women will NEVER admit when they're wrong or take responsibility for their actions!"

And women is suppose to be equal right?

11/12/2015 9:04:07 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:

And this is why.... Bcuz you can't exhibit what you don't know, what you were never taught. You can't speak Russian if you were never taught right?

Before the Feminazi War on men our society use to produce productive, well taught men and women. But the war turned everything the opposite. So girls ARE NOT taught anymore what a good wife is bcuz independence has replaced that. They ARE NOT taught how to live a man anymore bcuz their new found "independence" creates no need to.

So when a women "thinks" she love a man it's based on unrealistic fantasies in her head of what love is. Or she's following what she see in society. So if Society's version of love is a constant battle and power struggles then that's what she's giving him when she say "I love you!"

11/12/2015 10:17:20 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from lareveur:

You know you just be right about the tongue thing. My ex-wife's girlfriends must have done better than me, as she love women more than men. She cheated with women every time I went out on deployment, ever shake down cruise, workup, coastal patrol, and major deployment. Yet every letter she would tell me how much she missed and loved me.

As for "finger banging" my keyboard, I no longer have a woman nor do I NEED one. It is great being single and celibate. At least I have money now.

11/12/2015 3:36:31 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,203)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Men, women and children. Everyone does it. Some are just better at it.

[Edited 11/12/2015 3:37:30 PM ]

11/12/2015 4:54:26 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:
Men, women and children. Everyone does it. Some are just better at it.

I said in my OP. I also asked not to repeat it for I had already said it to avoid a bunch of ppl saying, "they both do it!"

Did u read my OP or did you just skim through it to comment prematurely?

11/12/2015 4:59:18 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,799)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

females

11/12/2015 5:34:45 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
females

If I had to chose I'd rather be lied to, have my feelings hurt or heart broken than sitting in jail bcuz I was lied on or find out at fathers funeral that he wasn't my real dad. That my mother was a who're and didn't know WHO my dad was so she lied to him bcuz he was the better financial choice between 8 others and lied to me so I can help play the emotional side to her game to keep him around. And now I have no idea who my real dad is.

Women tell lies that ruin lives.

11/12/2015 6:18:53 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

I said in my OP. I also asked not to repeat it for I had already said it to avoid a bunch of ppl saying, "they both do it!"

Did u read my OP or did you just skim through it to comment prematurely?

She has boobs and a vagina, Dr.

What do you think she did? Actually read it?
Of course not....

11/12/2015 6:38:54 PM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  
cuileann
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

I've read in this thread about some women who have lied about the man being the father of her baby or not being the father of the baby. Some women who have lied about being beaten, etc. by a man, just so that he will go to jail. Well of course any woman who does that is wrong.

I do not think a specific gender tells worse lies. As I said earlier, there are some mem who tell very damaging lies also.

[Edited 11/12/2015 6:39:49 PM ]

11/13/2015 2:45:18 AM Who Is The Worse With It Nowadays?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cuileann:
I've read in this thread about some women who have lied about the man being the father of her baby or not being the father of the baby. Some women who have lied about being beaten, etc. by a man, just so that he will go to jail. Well of course any woman who does that is wrong.

I do not think a specific gender tells worse lies. As I said earlier, there are some mem who tell very damaging lies also.

I'm willing bet.. If you had to choose which lie is told in you... and your choices was... A lie that would put you in jail for the better part of your life or... A lie that really hurt your feelings... I'm certain you'd choose the lie that hurts your feelings OVER the lie that pits you in jail for 25-30yrs no parole EVERY SINGLE TIME!

And if you say it wouldn't matter which lie was told on you bcuz they're both the same... You'd be telling a lie yourself and lose ALL credibility in this discussion. And it would be an insult to everyone's intelligence (including your own) to say that.

So let's not kid ourselves. Some lies are worse than others and certain lies are told by women and some told by men. I'm just simply asking who tells the worse ones is all.