Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps reddit

A. free illinois dating sites This can also give you an concept of exactly where they are in their life because if they really feel older or younger than their age, it may well give an notion of what they are hunting for in a connection. This typically, or ideally, happens progressively over time but in this case, it is given a catalyst structure that helps it take place in a extra accelerated way. nurse onlyfans fired So here are 14 inquiries each lady ought to ask on a initial date.

raleigh hookups

Furthermore, you singles get sites obtain thousands of Indian dating app profiles here. where do singles go in sarasota If you sign up making use of Facebook, Bumble users can access and share your Facebook info with people who are not Bumble customers (even if you have not shared it directly to Bumble). Even so, the previous year or so hasn t put a halt on dating. best singles bar gaslamp san diego Generating it less of an ordeal and far more of a positive studying expertise is the entire goal of this post.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/13/2015 5:50:59 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

fixingme
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,337)
New Iberia, LA
61, joined Aug. 2010

Women emit pheromones that interfere with a mans brains synapses when we are close to them causing us to be abnormal making women think we are unintelligent.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/13/2015 8:33:28 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from im2thexy:
i'd be put out too and pissed...however I would handle it personally not on the net...its still a confidence thing and both lack integrity as far as I'm concerned....one doesn't justify the other...and neither are friends...

Perfectly said!

12/13/2015 9:06:10 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
mysinglelife2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,712)
Mystic, CT
96, joined Aug. 2014

Plenty of PEOPLE lie, some are women.

Going by your story it sounds more like it could have been a date rape. It doesn't make it any less of a rape but it seems like she feels it does. Either way she obviously needs therapy not a "friend" airing her baggage on line.

12/13/2015 10:42:53 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,799)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

12/14/2015 3:35:10 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Why do women think we are stupid?

um....because we are when it comes to women and certain things...????

Probably....

...a young girl, just needs someone to carry her books, she see's a guy she wouldn't be interested in, but she plays up to him just enough to get him to carry them...and he falls for it hoping to get farther, not thinking with common sense.

After its all said and done, she realizes boys and men will do this and you can relate this to many similar things...and you have to figure after a while, she will think: how stupid are they....lol

She'll live with a guy and anytime she needs something, he will be there, even if he doesn't want to, but when he needs something, she won't always be there or give it to him, the way he wants to.

Eventually, sure...she'll think: how stupid they are.

She may look in the mirror without her make up on, and how her body doesn't look as good as when it has clothes on and know, she has as many faults as a man does, maybe more....but guys have this image, that girls are special, and fall all over themselves, with the initial start and paying for dates, not knowing the disaster he is headed into....and after enough times of seeing this, Yep...she will think: how stupid they are.

When it comes to sex, enough women will kiss him, and give some token head, while he licks her everywhere, kisses her, nibbles her neck, caress's her, then pounds her while she lays there enjoying him doing all the work....and yep, once again....she will think: how stupid they are.

Boy, I'm glad I'm not like most guys finally....it only took me 60 years to figure this all out....

Okay...take the seriously or not, I'll never tell.

12/14/2015 5:49:27 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

You are so right bee, then the women get mad when the men wise up and stop falling for the lies.

12/14/2015 6:27:13 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

When it comes to sex, enough women will kiss him, and give some token head, while he licks her everywhere, kisses her, nibbles her neck, caress's her, then pounds her while she lays there enjoying him doing all the work....and yep, once again....she will think: how stupid they are.

Men are more desperate for it though since they have a higher sex drive and all so it's not like she is getting something of a better deal whilst he is getting ripped off.
With the effort part, I think that varies person to person.

12/14/2015 8:18:53 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
mysinglelife2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,712)
Mystic, CT
96, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Why do women think we are stupid?

um....because we are when it comes to women and certain things...????

Probably....

...a young girl, just needs someone to carry her books, she see's a guy she wouldn't be interested in, but she plays up to him just enough to get him to carry them...and he falls for it hoping to get farther, not thinking with common sense.

After its all said and done, she realizes boys and men will do this and you can relate this to many similar things...and you have to figure after a while, she will think: how stupid are they....lol

She'll live with a guy and anytime she needs something, he will be there, even if he doesn't want to, but when he needs something, she won't always be there or give it to him, the way he wants to.

Eventually, sure...she'll think: how stupid they are.

She may look in the mirror without her make up on, and how her body doesn't look as good as when it has clothes on and know, she has as many faults as a man does, maybe more....but guys have this image, that girls are special, and fall all over themselves, with the initial start and paying for dates, not knowing the disaster he is headed into....and after enough times of seeing this, Yep...she will think: how stupid they are.

Boy, I'm glad I'm not like most guys finally....it only took me 60 years to figure this all out....

Okay...take the seriously or not, I'll never tell.

I'll admit I skimmed this post. MANY a boy or man has used a girl to his liking. It doesn't mean all do it. I could make a list but I'm pretty sure you can figure it out. It's about the person not the gender.

12/14/2015 1:46:09 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mysinglelife2:
I'll admit I skimmed this post. MANY a boy or man has used a girl to his liking. It doesn't mean all do it. I could make a list but I'm pretty sure you can figure it out. It's about the person not the gender.

All I can do is this.

In an unbiased way....gather what I've seen, experienced and observed in my life time....I do that, then I look at the times and time period in my lifetime. I take this and a good knowledge of human nature and keep in mind..." how we are raised, how our initial beginning is"....and how this is the foot print, in how we become and how we think the world works.

then I mix it all up and analyze ....my Grandfather was a scientist, so analyzing with great ability runs thru my genes.

well...your wrong with some slight exceptions.

the reason enough women are like this is because of their initial raising....initial beginnings and social conditioning...in how the genders are raised differently.

however, prior to ww11....this wasn't the case, because women were raised a lot different back then....a much harder upbringing....more similar to how I was raised to be manly in the sense of real hard work....and learn it or else!!! and the same way of instilling the strict principles.

this was no longer done after around 1950....because of the advent of modern appliances and cleaning products.

Girls past a certain era...with a few exceptions...were raised like spoiled only children with the advantages of being female with guys tripping over themselves for their attention...and the fact back then, it was still thought of....they would be taken care of by a man.

So...with that upbringing and initial beginning.......well...you can see what happened..and why...and that would render the majority of women being this way.

With that kind of start in life....they simply don't realize its wrong....because their start in life, made it seem normal and correct.

this is merely the basics in Sociology and Psychology.

they would likely make this public information....however the flower and jewelry industry pays them to be quiet.

[Edited 12/14/2015 1:47:55 PM ]

12/14/2015 1:57:57 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,849)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ltlwing:
Some women lie...some men lie...I rest my case.

Yep!

12/14/2015 3:05:20 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from inni_dreamz:
Yep!
All women lie, and will say anything to a man, because she thinks he won't be smart enough to figure it out. She has been taught, that men get "booty blind".

It is a condition, similar to being snow blind, except there ain't no snow on the ground.

Somehow, despite ALL women being liars and full of BS, some of them have hair and eye color other than brown.

Yo know what is really fun, to do with women?

Act like you are stupid, when you talk to them, and just listen to what they are saying about pretty much anything, ESPECIALLY previous relationships or life experiences.

Then, later on, after you have gotten in their pants or whatever you wanted out of them, begin using simple skepticism when asking them about those stories they love to tell. Right as they get choked up and unable to answer, hit them with a very well-spoken and intelligent explanation of the truth about said situation.

The look on their face is priceless, when they realize you were smarter than THEM, the whole time.

12/14/2015 3:11:18 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Just be honest here...My post above relates to the generation I was raised in.

If you jump forward by 30 years, give or take...in general neither gender was raised with the same initial start in life, the harder start and proper things instilled as they were to enough of the men of my generation....and both genders before my generation and part of my parents generation

Plus, society in general changed too...more tolerant of people not being made responsible for their actions, etc, etc....right and wrong not stressed so much...etc, etc.

and the proof of this is evident in our everyday viewings of the people around us these days, with some exceptions.

Come on...we see it all the time....right?

So, if this is true and the reasons are the initial start, how they are raised and social conditioning.

then what I stated above is true also.

12/14/2015 4:27:05 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

renee398
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,739)
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

A man in a woman's shoes..

A man in a woman's shoes,how long could he last?
Could he ware long sleeved, to cover the bruise?
Could he move real fast?

Could a man in a woman's shoes
Take all that she does?
Anger from the one they love,
And smile,while on the ground trying rise above?

Could he hide tears
And never let them fall?
Could he smile at the world,
While dieing inside?

A man in a woman's shoes
Would never put her down.
He would never second guess her pain.
For he would know it all,
As he stands out in the cold rain.

A man in a woman's shoes,
We shall never see.
He's the man and to him,
That's how it should always be..

12/14/2015 5:43:24 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I can't wait, until the majority of women start getting out in a man's shoes.

Can a woman work 60+ hrs a week to support her husband, while ge cheats on her with another woman?

Can a woman handle busting her ass, to pay all the bills while hearing nothing but constant nagging, how she is never around?

Can a woman withstand a man winning HER home or car, that she worked all that overtime to afford, in a divorce?

Can a "STRONG, INDEPENDENT, FREE" woman withstand how it feels to willingly commit to a relationship, only to have her credit score and family she worked to create, destroyed by an unappreciative, gold-diggin man?

Let's see how long a woman can survive, in a man's shoes. Let's see how bad the old way was, when matriarchy takes over, and the roles are reversed. Then, it'll be the women whining and crying about the very same things, they laugh at men for complaining about now.

[Edited 12/14/2015 5:45:15 PM ]

12/14/2015 5:53:26 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

renee398
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

I use to work, 60 hr a week plus help with the kids and cook when I got home, I paid half of the bills and all the bills during the winter months. I've done and still do a man's job.. I'm still surviving, my ex got the house, the cars and truck and I left him my check book to use the bank account that was in my name. I made sure,even after I left,that he was still taken care of. Even while I was angry, I still in away made sure he'd be OK..

12/14/2015 5:58:34 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

renee398
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

The bad thing is, after all these years,I'd still give him the shirt off my back if he needed it or the last dollar I had,if he asked for it..

12/14/2015 7:57:31 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from im2thexy:
This...its an individual thing not a gender thing..and its very honorable to discuss a woman's rape on the internet...this info told to you in confidence doc...so I wouldn't worry so much about her reactions as much as you should worry about yourself and what kind of friend you are...

What kinda friend I am? Back your sh¡t up for a minute lady. First off, all I'm discussing is WHAT was told to me and WHO told it. Not once did I give a name, phone number, description, address (home or work), kids name, church she attends or any other personal info for ANYONE on here to know.

I've been her best friend since 2009. She's closer to me than ALL of my immediate family. So she knows I have a subzero tolerance for bullsh¡t and will call it as I see it. So why tell me some bullsh¡t like that in the first place is what you aught to be questioning instead of the loyalty of my friendship.

And this bullsh¡t subliminal attack you launched at my character just goes to show how stupid you think I am. And it also show how far women will go to protect other women for the vicious lies they tell on men. Condoning her false allegations of rape really does put the spotlight on your character and reflects negatively on who's responsible for raising you and teaching you ethics.

12/14/2015 8:15:12 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ltlwing:
Well there are the "so called" friends that are not really friends to be trusted. We all have plenty of those! I would be a bit put off if a friend of mine did something as dirty as accusing someone of rape,if a lie??

In making such an accusation,then corresponding back and forth with the perpetrator ...would make anyone questionable of their motives??

Friend or not??

Thank You! Maybe you can share this with Im2thexy. Who's questioning my loyalty for discussing it.

Like I said... She didn't report it and was very evasive when she first told me. Then months later she tells me he called her a ghetto bit€h but before I could ask WHY or How was she even talking to him she said "her cousin and the rapist have the same name in her phone and she blocked her cousin instead of him.

That's when she started going off about him calling her ghetto. And how everyone who knows her KNOW she's not ghetto! Then called him a pretty muf**ka!!! If this man raped her ;why would she give a fu€K about his opinion or how good he THINKS he looks?

None of that makes since. And Judge Judy says, "If it doesn't make since it isn't true!" Right?

12/15/2015 1:49:06 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Dec. 2014

Ohhhhh ffs you bring your so called best friends drama to the forums and I've got issues with integrity...first off I don't have any friends that would falsely accuse someone of rape....that kind of person would never be in my circle let alone my best friend...

12/15/2015 4:21:36 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
cuileann
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,108)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

^^^Ditto

No one I know & especially friends I have would not do that kind of thing. I could not have someone as a friend who would.

[Edited 12/15/2015 4:21:51 AM ]

12/15/2015 8:10:28 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from renee398:
The bad thing is, after all these years,I'd still give him the shirt off my back if he needed it or the last dollar I had,if he asked for it..
And that is why men are meant to be leaders. Women make stupid decisions, with men that should be left in the dust, but they're too emotional and nurturing. The minute the cheating occurs is the minute I pull out all the stops, drop her a** like yesterday's parking ticket

12/15/2015 8:20:58 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

renee398
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from enigmaathand:
And that is why men are meant to be leaders. Women make stupid decisions, with men that should be left in the dust, but they're too emotional and nurturing. The minute the cheating occurs is the minute I pull out all the stops, drop her a** like yesterday's parking ticket

You can't stop caring about someone just because they did something wrong... You can stop talking to them,stop being around them,you can even get angry but when you really care,the caring doesn't stop.

12/15/2015 10:04:55 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from im2thexy:
Ohhhhh ffs you bring your so called best friends drama to the forums and I've got issues with integrity...first off I don't have any friends that would falsely accuse someone of rape....that kind of person would never be in my circle let alone my best friend...

Exactly! And it was my shock that had me come and discuss it here... in a forum... you know... we're ppl come to discuss sh¡t? So stop trying to castrate me for having a discussion where ppl come to discuss sh¡t. Bcuz you couldn't find anything big enough and you would have the energy to cut through this Oak Branch.

Plus who made you the Overlord of the forum with the power to decide what can and can't be discussed? I didn't get that memo.

12/15/2015 10:21:18 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ms_holland:
This is true. Even if we suspect the person may be lying there is the possibility they are telling the truth.

Think of how that would affect a person who has been victimized to be told they are lying? They feel victimized all over again.

A woman who has been raped is not going to have consistent details anyway. She is traumatized by the event.

Lot of victims don't report sexual crimes just because of the attitude that the op here has displayed. No compassion, kindenss, understanding, etc.

Folks are not comfortable discussing sexual abuse. They want to sweep it under the rug not talk about it and even go as far as blame the victim telling them it is their fault for what happened to them.

We really need to get out of the dark ages about this subject and deal with it the right way.

Seriously!? It's sounds like your kinda making excuses here. Like you're trying to create a sanctuary for those who were raped and the thousands w
who lied about it. "Hey! All the ladies who are claiming rape come hide in here even if you lied!" Is that it?

@ m10420:
You're right about some victims who never report it and lie to themselves about what happened. But that sounds like someone who's weak minded and can't deal with REAL LIFE! See women are forever saying... "Look at the positive, look at the positive, LOOK AT THE POSITIVE!" But then when something crushing happen they straight lose their minds bcuz they're not strong enough mentally & psychologically to deal with things of that magnitude. But wanna be equal to men?

12/15/2015 10:32:21 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

When someone says they were raped you assume it is true

Obviously lying about it is bad but just sayin

Rape is very destructive, don't act like it's something you can easily declare, because it's not. Usually it's a person close to them either a partner or a family member/relative
It's not easy saying
oh
Uncle ____ raped me when I was ___
etc.
Also have to take into account if people don't believe them. It's bad enough being raped, yet alone no one believing you as well

[Edited 12/15/2015 10:34:41 AM ]

12/15/2015 1:14:28 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from renee398:
You can't stop caring about someone just because they did something wrong... You can stop talking to them,stop being around them,you can even get angry but when you really care,the caring doesn't stop.
That is totally not true. I think about one of my previous booty falls, from 2 years ago, more than I do my previous 4 exes COMBINED!

I could careless, what happens to those exes. For what they pulled on me, they could drop over dead tomorrow. Wouldn't even phase me. I know ain't none of them ever going to apologize or ever admit fault for the injuries they caused to me.

See? The worst thing my previous boot call ever did, was behave in a manner that was indicative her actions had ulterior motives, and she blocked me on FB when I privately messaged her and called her out. Somewhere in the last year, while my account was deactivated she had unblocked me. Once I reactivated my account, her profile was listed as someone I should know. So, this has left me with a question as to why.

Having ulterior motives isn't anything I am new two. Have dealt with a few women like that. I can generally remain civil. Break my heart, however, and I can shutdown my feelings faster than Obama can shutdown Congress.

12/15/2015 1:33:33 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
m10420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Big Lake, AK
39, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Seriously!? It's sounds like your kinda making excuses here. Like you're trying to create a sanctuary for those who were raped and the thousands w
who lied about it. "Hey! All the ladies who are claiming rape come hide in here even if you lied!" Is that it?

@ m10420:
You're right about some victims who never report it and lie to themselves about what happened. But that sounds like someone who's weak minded and can't deal with REAL LIFE! See women are forever saying... "Look at the positive, look at the positive, LOOK AT THE POSITIVE!" But then when something crushing happen they straight lose their minds bcuz they're not strong enough mentally & psychologically to deal with things of that magnitude. But wanna be equal to men?

I believe as children we are stronger about rolling with the punches then we are as adults.
Please dont make light of this issue. There are more survivers than you will EVER know. Obviously youve been somewhat sheltered. If i were you id give your mother a hug and kiss, she did her job.

12/15/2015 2:21:47 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
mysinglelife2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,712)
Mystic, CT
96, joined Aug. 2014

After reading this thread . . . I'd say some are stupid. It's sad to see some people have let a couple of people in their lives dictate how "you" think and treat others. You're weak.

For the fathers of daughters and sons think about this.

Approximately 1.8 million adolescents in the United States have been the victims of sexual assault.
Research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that approximately 1 in 6 boys and 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused.

82% of all juvenile victims are female.

I find people who diminishing anyone claiming to be sexually assaulted disgusting. Just because you think people lie. . .

The professionals estimate about 36% are reported. Think about that too.

I also think if someone reports a false rape they should be charged to the fullest extent of the law.

12/15/2015 3:15:46 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:

Renee he's 150% correct on this one. Being a leader is looking pass your own personal feelings for the better good of the many. It's like being captain of a ship. 500 ppl have to make it on their and 3 ppl you love dearly are among the 500. You get my point? Emotion is the destroyer of better judgement.

You may not want to agree with that but you KNOW it's true right?

12/18/2015 6:00:40 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
cuileann
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,108)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Aug. 2015

I understand what you mean about the man leading. But there are some men who make some terrible decisions & are bad leaders. Saying just because he's a man that he should be the leader doesn't always work well.

12/18/2015 6:57:02 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

12/18/2015 8:20:45 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

truly000
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,894)
Fort Dodge, IA
37, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from cuileann:
I understand what you mean about the man leading. But there are some men who make some terrible decisions & are bad leaders. Saying just because he's a man that he should be the leader doesn't always work well.

Warning: this statement may contain offensive content.

While that is true in some situations is best to step back and allow him to make the decisions. Not to say you can't share your opinion .... and I dont mean nagging. If you have a different opinion; share it once, he'll hear you. However, if you really believe that the man should make the decisions; let him. If the time comes and the decision that was made was not necessarily the right decision; never hold it against him. Don't say a word and do not judge him even in your thought. Instead support him. He might even ask you for advise when it comes to make decisions because he respects your input.

Disclaimer the thoughts shared are not meant to be personal and may not address all situations.

[Edited 12/18/2015 8:21:56 AM ]

12/19/2015 2:56:27 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from im2thexy:

It sounds to me like you and Cuileann are somehow blaming me for what she said. The two of you seem to be saying "we'll what kinda guy are you for having friends I've that?" Am I understanding this correctly? Really?

12/19/2015 4:45:41 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from SadisticSienna:
When someone says they were raped you assume it is true

Obviously lying about it is bad but just sayin

Rape is very destructive, don't act like it's something you can easily declare, because it's not. Usually it's a person close to them either a partner or a family member/relative
It's not easy saying
oh
Uncle ____ raped me when I was ___
etc.
Also have to take into account if people don't believe them. It's bad enough being raped, yet alone no one believing you as well

You are so right. In a case where it's a family member and the victim is a child? Yes it is hard to report it to adults fearing they may not believe you or attack YOU to protect the offender. Women are famous for doing that bcuz their "emotions" have them all screwed up trying to save everybody.

But this is a grown a** woman who obviously went on a date turned bad.

She went out with this guy, ended up at his house then claimed he raped her! She didn't report it, was very evasive about WHO THIS GUY WAS and HOW she ended up at his house. She NEVER REPORTED IT! Then ended up "contacting him", got called a ghetto hoe and felt a need to defend herself against her opinion of her? Then called him a "pretty muf**ka!" Seriously?

Does that sounds like a rape case? Or does it sound like a date gone wrong?

12/20/2015 2:40:54 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
m10420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Big Lake, AK
39, joined Mar. 2014

I got roofied when i went to a bar with some friends about 18 yrs ago. I woke up in a strangers house, naked. I never reported it.

12/20/2015 5:58:37 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Dec. 2014

It sounds to me like you and Cuileann are somehow blaming me for what she said. The two of you seem to be saying "we'll what kinda guy are you for having friends I've that?" Am I understanding this correctly? Really?

No I'm not actually...but I would think it would take a special kind of dumbass to claim you were raped when you weren't...choose your friends better....

12/21/2015 10:56:40 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from im2thexy:
No I'm not actually...but I would think it would take a special kind of dumbass to claim you were raped when you weren't...choose your friends better....
It doesn't take a special kind of dumbass. It takes a special kind of manipulation and need to "look good" to other people.

I call it LYING, but as we all know women can't agree with the truth.

12/21/2015 1:14:29 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

take a look at the men they are looking at in here

12/21/2015 8:25:08 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from im2thexy:

Choose my friends better? CHOISE MY FRIENDS BETTER What the fu€K do you mean by that? Are you saying I'm choosing women as good friends who would lie about being raped and I knew this before hand?

What man would knowingly, conscientiously, deliberately, purposefully, willingly, and cognitively establish and maintain a friendship with a women who could do the same sh¡t to him?

You keep saying sh¡t to suggest I did that so please stop. Plus you accused me of being foul bcuz I brought "my friends" business here to discuss. So first you sh¡t on me for discussing it then sh¡t on her for saying it.

Are you trying to spit slimy insults in my face? What did I do to you to deserve that? I'm just curious.

What?

12/21/2015 8:26:26 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

... Because so many guys are willing to lie to them and tell them what they want to hear; regardless of how big their head gets.

12/21/2015 8:31:58 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
It doesn't take a special kind of dumbass. It takes a special kind of manipulation and need to "look good" to other people.

I call it LYING, but as we all know women can't agree with the truth.

I just wanna know her motivation for spitting at me. I'm being blamed for talking about it, being blamed for her claiming rape, being blamed for seeking out women who tell vicious lies on men to make them my best friends, etc.

How am I responsible for what she said and how was I suppose to know in 2009 that she would say that in 2015?

12/22/2015 12:30:51 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
jake_is_fake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,017)
Avenel, NJ
26, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from jester0011:
take a look at the men they are looking at in here

Take a look at the women here I mean shit, what do you really think you're going to find on DH? Quality women with brains

12/22/2015 2:05:12 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

She NEVER REPORTED IT!

he was someone she knew personally of course she isn't going to report it duh

[Edited 12/22/2015 2:05:19 AM ]

12/22/2015 2:43:31 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cuileann:

And when DID I EVER SAY being a man "automatically" makes him a good leader? Huh? Or a loving and responsible father and husband? Hug? Can you quote me saying that or are you assuming again? Let me explain....

If I don't have a good woman at home... the answer is NOT b]put on a dress, gap my legs open, try to get pregnant myself to replace her! I get RID OF HER A** and get a better one. Not try and become one myself.

If you're with a man who's NOT handling his business you leave his a** and get another one! Trying to be the man in a relationship will ensure you'll never have one.

If you have a screwed up boss at work. Don't pay on time, messing up hours, show favoritism and sexually harass employees... ©©YOU LEAVE AND FIND ANOTHER JOB, you stay there trying to take over as boss.

That concept applies to most situations in life where others are involved. Cmon baby you're old enough to know this already.

12/22/2015 6:50:14 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I just wanna know her motivation for spitting at me. I'm being blamed for talking about it, being blamed for her claiming rape, being blamed for seeking out women who tell vicious lies on men to make them my best friends, etc.

How am I responsible for what she said and how was I suppose to know in 2009 that she would say that in 2015?

You are a man and the subject is about RAPE. You will get blamed by every woman here, and in American Society, because you are a man. In 2011, the FBI finally acknowledged, that men can be raped. So, up until 4 years ago, only women could be raped, by law.

Thank Women's Lib for that one, too.

When it comes to sex, ain't NO woman ever going to honestly admit to regretting a consensual act, that didn't turn out the way she intended. She will always claim rape, because the laws allow her to. This is why women are worshipping our government so much.

12/22/2015 8:08:08 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?

Well.....um.....because we are.

Doc...you know what I'm talking about, when you look at it a certain way.

who else, but someone stupid...would go thru doing all they do to be with someone, and put with all their shit, all the while, they expect perfection...and in the long run, not turn out to be more than a tenth of the image they claim to be, and you get a negative 80 percent return on your investment.... and all the while they know this is the real deal, and watching you go thru it???

I mean only an idiot would do that....

and to make matters worse....he keeps coming back for more.

[Edited 12/22/2015 8:10:00 PM ]

12/23/2015 8:25:41 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

truly000
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,894)
Fort Dodge, IA
37, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from bumblebee7:

who else, but someone stupid...would go thru doing all they do to be with someone, and put with all their shit, all the while, they expect perfection...and in the long run, not turn out to be more than a tenth of the image they claim to be, and you get a negative 80 percent return on your investment.... and all the while they know this is the real deal, and watching you go thru it???

Women do this as well.

12/23/2015 8:26:56 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Stupid question Op.

12/23/2015 11:40:00 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
You are a man and the subject is about RAPE. You will get blamed by every woman here, and in American Society, because you are a man. In 2011, the FBI finally acknowledged, that men can be raped. So, up until 4 years ago, only women could be raped, by law.

Thank Women's Lib for that one, too.

When it comes to sex, ain't NO woman ever going to honestly admit to regretting a consensual act, that didn't turn out the way she intended. She will always claim rape, because the laws allow her to. This is why women are worshipping our government so much.

They worship Gov't like their souls go to DC when they die. lol But I fine it funny how Im2thexy just disappeared and never addressed my post. lol

12/23/2015 11:54:21 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:

While I agree with you totally what you described was a weak ass man with NO charm, NO character, NO finesse, NO swag who have no other way of getting a woman's attention except for being her court jester, her clown &/or her circus monkey to amuse her for the reward of sniffing her soiled panties.

While this is absolutely disgraceful, demeaning, self disrespect and emasculating to these boys they know and understand exactly WHAT IT IS!

They just don't care.

12/24/2015 6:05:07 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
badpuditatt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Paris, VA
30, joined Aug. 2014

WHY do women think men are STUPID?

here's why:
even... when you, men, KNOW doing something is going to be fuqn' stupid...

you'll go off and do it anyway.

12/24/2015 6:12:00 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,204)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

That has not been my experience OP but everyone does stupid shit once in a while.

And yes, I've been told bullshit stories before, by guys and gals. Some people lie even when the truth would be much easier.

12/24/2015 7:56:46 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from badpuditatt:

here's why:

That's right. Men go out and still get married, everyday, in this country. We know there is nothing in it for us, except misery, but we still do it. Well......other men do that dumb shit. I'm smart enough to know that if she ain't consensually putting out, she ain't worth investing into for the night.

12/24/2015 8:04:05 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
badpuditatt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Paris, VA
30, joined Aug. 2014

Just so^ you know... "delusional", isn't attractive to women.

12/24/2015 8:17:04 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from badpuditatt:
Just so^ you know... "being accurate", isn't attractive to women.

12/24/2015 11:03:37 AM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

My little brother's ex girlfriend lied about being pregnant to get attention on facebook.

Some people just think that everyone is as stupid as they are. They don't think about the future. So they lie in the moment and assume people will move on and forget the way they do.

I can't lie. I do think young men are very stupid. Like completely void of intelligence. I only credit men 40+ to have brains.

12/24/2015 12:01:13 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
My little brother's ex girlfriend lied about being pregnant to get attention on facebook.

Some people just think that everyone is as stupid as they are. They don't think about the future. So they lie in the moment and assume people will move on and forget the way they do.

I can't lie. I do think young men are very stupid. Like completely void of intelligence. I only credit men 40+ to have brains.
Donald Trump is a prime example of why your opinion contains inaccuracies.

12/24/2015 1:49:27 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Donald Trump is a prime example of why your opinion contains inaccuracies.

I live outside of America so I forget that this creature exists and is human... I'm still pondering the human part.

12/24/2015 1:53:12 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I live outside of America so I forget that this creature exists and is human... I'm still pondering the human part.
Understood. He is human. He just happens to stand for everything, that anyone who is not white and male, absolutely hates. He is the extreme form of Conservative, and hardly has intelligence.

12/28/2015 5:38:52 PM Why Do Women Think Men Are So Stupid?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from badpuditatt:

here's why:

Oh you mean how a woman will have a baby outta wedlock with a man she knew 2 weeks knowing he's not gonna stick around?

When a woman sleeps with over 15 men in one week without protection knowing she's NOT gonna know who the baby's daddy?

Or maybe when a woman run off a good man, father and companion listening to her fat nasty miserable girlfriends by running off at her mouth knowing that man will leave her stupid ass?

Or maybe how a woman gives her daughter bad dating advice to let her emotions and feelings decide for knowing she's gonna end up single and a poor excuse for a mother JUST LIKE SHE DID and HER mother did before her?

As DAMN!!!

These are women I'm talking about, sorry.