Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online sex hookup

You are not asking them to be in a connection with you. georgian dating app But do we have an overabundance of wisdom gleaning rich information and facts and applying it in the appropriate way at the appropriate time? If the answer feels like a no, which it does to me, why is that the case? Honestly, going into marriage with my wife I truly struggled talking about income. Understanding this sooner rather than later can save you both a lot of heartache, even if it means some sincere, hard conversations. gay sites like omegle It does not matter how a lot of questions you handle to ask, but how meaningful your conversation becomes as the date draws on.

skipthegames chat

XO wants to place some of the fun back into dating by employing games to enable break the ice. starke fl dating You will know exactly when to use them and for the proper context. We ended up speaking till the store had to close and we generally nicely got kicked out. best site for hookup in india There are tons of ice breaker inquiries obtainable online, but these are specifically for dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/18/2016 12:46:00 PM Jesus is coming again  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,984)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
But part of the truth is---we must mortify the flesh, to not engage in works of the flesh. This is why the vast majority of tge human race does not rush to Jesus and the truth---most people want to indulge the flesh.

The main reason that the vast majority of humanity does not rush to the Christian version of religion is because Christianity and your church in particular, does not preach the gospel that Jesus preached. You can try to blame Christianity's failure on "them" (they want to indulge in the flesh, blah blah) and on every other reason you can think of, but if Christians would simply get back to preaching the gospel BY Jesus, FROM Jesus, about God and salvation thereby instead of the gospel ABOUT Jesus from mere men who came later, the world would flock to the teachings of Jesus. And the true gospel FROM Jesus is that all you need for salvation is to love God and love your neighbor as yourself. (Luke 10:25-28) Jesus NEVER preached any gospel that said you were "saved by grace" or that you were saved if you believe that He came to die for your sins," etc. All those gospels are the gospels of men derived by men who came after Jesus. It's no wonder the world rejects the "gospels" that Christians preach.

...Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? (Luke 10:25)
(Paraphrased: Master, what is the gospel of the kingdom?)

And Jesus said to him, "What is written in the law? how do you read it?" And he answered saying, "Thou shall love God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself." And Jesus said to him, "Thou has answered right: this do, and thou shall live." (Luke 10:26-28)

"Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

And with thousands of sects and hundreds of bible versions, Christianity has failed and is bound to fail as Jesus said: "...if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand." (Mark 3:25)

And Christians have been doing the same things for 2000 years, hoping for different results. That's the definition of insanity.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/18/2016 12:48:20 PM Jesus is coming again  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
"If any man will come after me, let him deny his very self, pick up his cross, and follow after me." --Jesus (Matthew 16:24)

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." --Jesus (Matthew 23:9)

1/18/2016 1:32:50 PM Jesus is coming again  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Did Jesus preach that you are "saved by grace"?

No.

Did Jesus preach that you are "washed in the blood of the lamb"?

No.

Did Jesus preach that He was the "lamb of God"?

No.

Did Jesus ever say He was the lamb at all?

No.

Did Jesus ever preach that He had come to die for anyone's sins?

No.

What did He come for then?

Jesus said He came here to "bear witness unto the truth." God is "the truth" and Jesus came to bear witness to God through Jesus' life and teachings. (John 18:37)

Why don't Christians believe that? Why do Christians think that Jesus' visit was all about them and their sins?

Because they have a lot invested in their own ideas and agendas.

Where do all these things come from?

They come from mere men who came after Jesus died. They are the derivations of mere men.

Christians say you can do nothing to ensure your eternal life. Is that true?

Yes, it's true that they say it, but no, it's wrong. You can do something and you MUST do something.

What does Jesus say you need to do, you MUST do, to have eternal life?

Jesus says you must do the Father's will. (Matthew 7:21)

And what is the Father's will?

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. (Luke 10:25-28)

Is Christianity insane?

Einstein says: Insanity [is]: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Christianity has been doing the same things over and over for 2000 years, preaching gospels that do not come from Jesus, and expecting different results. That's insane. Christianity has failed. After 2000 years, only one out of every three people in the world is even nominally Christian. That's a failure of epic proportions. If only Christianity would preach the gospel of salvation that Jesus preached, they could turn things around, and there is no other way, but it's unlikely that they are ever going to preach the true gospel of salvation that Jesus preached. Continuing to do the same things over and over that led to Christianity's failure in the first place will not bring the world to Jesus.

1/18/2016 5:46:29 PM Jesus is coming again  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,067)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

...but the gospel of 700,000 gods and eugenics, coming 1900 years after Christ, is here to save us all...if we just read the Urantia Book...if we are healthy and white...

[Edited 1/18/2016 5:47:19 PM ]

1/18/2016 6:12:33 PM Jesus is coming again  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
"If any man will come after me, let him deny his very self, pick up his cross, and follow after me." --Jesus (Matthew 16:24)

Good quote of a mentally deranged Jesus insisting deranged followers are self loathing. You're self loathing and that is a mental disorder.

1/18/2016 6:19:48 PM Jesus is coming again  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

If we don't get divine help soon we are all in trouble in my opinion

1/18/2016 7:10:03 PM Jesus is coming again  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from Stillherehaha:

If you don't get psychiatrist help you'll just get sicker.

1/18/2016 7:39:33 PM Jesus is coming again  

masterweber
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,535)
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

I don't diagnose ill mental Muller lyer lunatic terroristic help for perverting the reform mindset sound judgement act of God eternal bondage laws in life manual instructions order of force mandatory lamentations terms in genders entitlement of ground standards...

Treason is still death by hanging ,or follow Jesus in being hung on a cross...

1/18/2016 8:41:19 PM Jesus is coming again  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,628)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

The voice of christian reason

1/18/2016 9:50:41 PM Jesus is coming again  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from Stillherehaha:

God will not bail us out of what our freewill got us into.

1/18/2016 9:52:58 PM Jesus is coming again  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
...but the gospel of 700,000 gods and eugenics, coming 1900 years after Christ, is here to save us all...if we just read the Urantia Book...if we are healthy and white...

So many lies. How can you stand to live with yourself? I guess when you don't love God you can just let 'er rip.

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

1/18/2016 10:20:35 PM Jesus is coming again  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

"Call no man father" is piffle compared to the sins of pantheism and racism.

1/19/2016 12:22:37 AM Jesus is coming again  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Tell it to God. Your argument is with God.

Tell God that His command to call no man "Father" is piffle.

You must be a fool. Only a fool would argue with God and try to out wit Him.

1/19/2016 12:33:22 AM Jesus is coming again  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

1/19/2016 1:26:05 AM Jesus is coming again  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

You strain gnats and swallow camels, FJO. Believing in eugenics, racism, and 700,000 pagan gods is much worse than a man "Dad", "Pop", or "Father", if it were a sin (it isn't). And remember, you called your father by these names yourself.

1/19/2016 7:40:58 AM Jesus is coming again  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from ludlowlowell:
But part of the truth is---we must mortify the flesh, to not engage in works of the flesh. This is why the vast majority of tge human race does not rush to Jesus and the truth---most people want to indulge the flesh.

Your talking about willful activity , but theres a lot more going on , that the mind isn't even aware of .

The brain is flesh , without it , we would have no thoughts at all . The body is a pure miracle , billions of pieces communicating , and working together .

I know that yourself , and others wont agree , but I feel that the source of our intelligence , comes from the same physical environment that creates everything .

1/19/2016 11:23:26 AM Jesus is coming again  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from nonstandard:
Your talking about willful activity , but theres a lot more going on , that the mind isn't even aware of .

The brain is flesh , without it , we would have no thoughts at all . The body is a pure miracle , billions of pieces communicating , and working together .

I know that yourself , and others wont agree , but I feel that the source of our intelligence , comes from the same physical environment that creates everything .

A seed like how does it know to break the husk and go toward the light when covered by soil----
What is that little spark---
how does a seed know it is spring---?

1/19/2016 7:42:30 PM Jesus is coming again  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from olderthandirt20:
The voice of christian reason

Would you rather have the reason of ISIS, beheading you if you did not convert to Islam?

1/19/2016 8:09:28 PM Jesus is coming again  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,507)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Praise God

1/20/2016 1:15:35 AM Jesus is coming again  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from walt_oftheearth:
Would you rather have the reason of ISIS, beheading you if you did not convert to Islam?

Islam hasn't caught up to the amount of murders of Christians yet. It's going to take a lot of work to catch up to holocaust and genocides Christians have done. Christians loved to use tortures as a means of slow death. Beheading is humane next to how Christians treat people.

Of course both Muslims and Christians are equally mentally ill. They just need more time to catch up.

1/20/2016 2:56:24 AM Jesus is coming again  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

What holocausts and genocides have Christians done, Aphro?

1/20/2016 8:05:46 AM Jesus is coming again  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

I would rather no human being ever being punished for their religious or lack thereof practices.
It is not right when muslims behead people, it is not right when catholics burn "witches" at the stake, it is not right when puritans hang witches, and it is not right when the ku klux klan hangs black men and it was not right when nazis gassed jews, the common denominator in all these atrocities? Perceived religious superiority !

1/20/2016 2:35:28 PM Jesus is coming again  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Christians loved to use tortures as a means of slow death.

Which "Christians"? Not the Apostolic Church. They suffered under Roman persecution

The religious organization you are referring to, that tortured people, have their headquarters in Rome. They were indeed cruel.

They would burned Martin Luther at the stake if it weren't for his having friends in Germany that hid him.

Oh, BTW, you mentioned Christians being responsible for the holocaust. You could not be more wrong. Christians that tried to help and hide the Jews, were killed.

1/20/2016 5:15:43 PM Jesus is coming again  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Which "Christians"? Not the Apostolic Church. They suffered under Roman persecution

The religious organization you are referring to, that tortured people, have their headquarters in Rome. They were indeed cruel.

They would burned Martin Luther at the stake if it weren't for his having friends in Germany that hid him.

Oh, BTW, you mentioned Christians being responsible for the holocaust. You could not be more wrong. Christians that tried to help and hide the Jews, were killed.

Walt if you really want to know just watch this 10 min video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0p2HvG2wng

1/20/2016 5:32:13 PM Jesus is coming again  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Also watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ea1-Wgvwyo
If you really think christians do not have and terrorists .

1/20/2016 10:00:17 PM Jesus is coming again  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Martin Luther called for hatred and violence against Jews. He was another psychopath.

1/20/2016 10:27:21 PM Jesus is coming again  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from aphrodisianus:

study your history

1/20/2016 11:12:51 PM Jesus is coming again  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Answered in this thread https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-1440483.htm

1/20/2016 11:38:37 PM Jesus is coming again  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Do you agree with the following post walt?

masterweber
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,335)
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

I don't diagnose ill mental Muller lyer lunatic terroristic help for perverting the reform mindset sound judgement act of God eternal bondage laws in life manual instructions order of force mandatory lamentations terms in genders entitlement of ground standards...

Would you care to translate for us what he said?

[Edited 1/20/2016 11:39:20 PM ]

1/21/2016 2:26:04 AM Jesus is coming again  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from olderthandirt20:
Do you agree with the following post walt?

masterweber
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,335)
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

Would you care to translate for us what he said?