Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free legit hookup site

Obviously I discovered her very desirable, but I wasn t just looking for a person quite. iowa city personals Some individuals take on line dating searches forums seriously. I consider my core concept is that a substantial proportion EAs are sufficiently different to the typical non EA particular person as to make dating outdoors EA tricky . bbrt dating My good friends say I am not backwards about coming forwards.

mega personal sign up

Mid morning, I received a get in touch with on my cell phone from the owner of the retailer that we had visited the week ahead of. personal ads phoenix az Anybody who s applied a dating app knows that ~online dating adore~ can be seriously elusive. When you barely know somebody, you can not assume they ll automatically cancel if sick. what is tn pay4tn When most dating websites attract a mix of critical and casual daters, some selections produce more good results for extended term relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/19/2016 11:15:31 AM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

There are a lot women who will not date a mama's boy but yet most single mothers have son's with no father in their life . So what doesnt make sense to me is every woman all here knows the struggle but yet they have sympathy for a man who goes back to his mother . Or expect his g/f to be a lot like his mother .

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/19/2016 11:51:47 AM Does this make any sense ?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,069)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

there all different....but,,the same in so many predictable ways.......

1/19/2016 11:54:38 AM Does this make any sense ?  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Translation:

I'm 43 and live with my mom, please date me..I promise I'm not weird or anything.

1/19/2016 11:57:34 AM Does this make any sense ?  
SadisticSienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Nov. 2015

It's fine as long as the woman isn't nasty or weirdly competing for his affection with me

1/19/2016 11:58:53 AM Does this make any sense ?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

You are confused because it has nothing to do with who raised you.
It has to do with what you become when you grow up.

1/19/2016 12:05:02 PM Does this make any sense ?  

jjp184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Somerset, NJ
52, joined Jun. 2013

Watching these fat woman operate is like watching a monkey f**k a football, there is no rhyme or reason for their behavior

1/19/2016 4:13:02 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from grande_mamon:
Translation:

I'm 43 and live with my mom, please date me..I promise I'm not weird or anything.

This could happen to anyone . I am sure you heard someone who gotten divorced and lost a lot so he had to move back to mama's house .

1/19/2016 4:42:01 PM Does this make any sense ?  
iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,286)
Grove City, OH
39, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from mylegsarecold:

This.

1/19/2016 4:50:27 PM Does this make any sense ?  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,773)
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

The Virgin Mary was an unwed teenage mom ... having play sex with some Joe sissy boy cause she could not get preggers.

She already had baby sex with the Ghost of her Father in Heaven.

If it is a f**king miracle for Mary to do it ... and she a Saint ...

then Bristol 'Big Middle Finger' Palin can do it.

Thou Shall Not Covet Your Neighbors Son or Daughter.

To God Almighty your neighbors cow is more important then your own children.

Have a happy Gabby Giffords day.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

1/19/2016 4:51:36 PM Does this make any sense ?  

thekinghasrisen
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,561)
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013
online now!

There are single women in the world with dependents who are in the market for another. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of puppies out there too.

1/19/2016 5:06:48 PM Does this make any sense ?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,873)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Agree

1/19/2016 6:08:48 PM Does this make any sense ?  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
24, joined Apr. 2014

You're confused because you're 45 years old sucking on your moms tits in the her basement while she smokes a cigarette and you play video games. F**king chode

1/19/2016 6:19:27 PM Does this make any sense ?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

ditto

1/19/2016 6:50:43 PM Does this make any sense ?  
chairman_drth
Over 1,000 Posts (1,482)
Toronto, ON
46, joined Dec. 2015

Your thread doesn't make any sense and mylegsarecold nailed it, one has nothing to do with the other.

1/19/2016 7:39:12 PM Does this make any sense ?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

However, how you were raised and by who can effect how you turn out and who you become.

as for it making sense...perhaps if it were written better...I could make sense of it.

I think the bottom line is...its the set of circumstances that matter.

[Edited 1/19/2016 7:40:57 PM ]

1/19/2016 8:25:49 PM Does this make any sense ?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,502)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Quote from digital_knight:
There are a lot women who will not date a mama's boy but yet most single mothers have son's with no father in their life . So what doesnt make sense to me is every woman all here knows the struggle but yet they have sympathy for a man who goes back to his mother . Or expect his g/f to be a lot like his mother .

Can't disagree. This is another example of the feminine double standard.

1/19/2016 8:39:49 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from driver406:
Can't disagree. This is another example of the feminine double standard.

Isn't that the truth!?

1/19/2016 9:42:22 PM Does this make any sense ?  

truly000
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,894)
Fort Dodge, IA
37, joined Dec. 2011

A man who takes advantage of his mother and at the same time allows her to dictate his life is a different kind of"mama's boy" than one who lives with her when things get tough.

1/19/2016 10:26:31 PM Does this make any sense ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Me and the mama usually have a better relationship than me and her son.

It could be they fear crazy mothers who raise their sons to believe they're kings when on a good day they're average.

Women don't want to believe the truth about their children. Especially their sons.

My son isn't fat. My son isn't stupid. My son isn't bad.

I've actually never met many mama's boys. I think it's cute. I'm a grandma's baby. So I don't have a problem with anyone attached to a parent or family member.

1/20/2016 12:22:08 AM Does this make any sense ?  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,773)
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from truly000:
A man who takes advantage of his mother and at the same time allows her to dictate his life is a different kind of"mama's boy" than one who lives with her when things get tough.

Mommy divorced Daddy some time ago Petal ... so the man is not a man but still a boy ... just as Mommy raised him.

After all Mommy married a boy to have baby sex with to make another boy.

If Mommy hated her own mom .. then she would have had a girl child.

It is how the Defense Structure works that is counter-intutitive, paradoxical and ironic.

In this case Mommy hated her own Dad ... so she had a boy child along.

The more toxic issues that are carried around dooms the person so injured to have divorces, affairs and dead children for a future ... simple cause she hates her Dad.

Hating your Mom ... makes her an Addict ... or in this case .. her children an Addict.

The learning curve is a bit flat at first but it picks up after awhile.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

1/20/2016 12:52:57 AM Does this make any sense ?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Personally, I think having love for your mother(or your father too) is a good thing.

The only problem I would have with dating someone who doesn't have their own place is that I wouldn't want to start a relationship with someone who sees me merely as *housing*... that is... they aren't interested in me as much as they are interested in my spare bedroom.

I have dated someone who lived with his mom and took care of her due to a physical handicap. I found that to be commendable. And... of course... he never mentioned anything about moving in with me.

1/20/2016 6:14:53 AM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from truly000:

To most women a mama's boy is mama's boy if he runs back to mama for anything .

1/20/2016 6:26:53 AM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from lucky_1million:
Personally, I think having love for your mother(or your father too) is a good thing.

The only problem I would have with dating someone who doesn't have their own place is that I wouldn't want to start a relationship with someone who sees me merely as *housing*... that is... they aren't interested in me as much as they are interested in my spare bedroom.

I have dated someone who lived with his mom and took care of her due to a physical handicap. I found that to be commendable. And... of course... he never mentioned anything about moving in with me.

I understand what you are saying about that. I did that once but only reason why I did that is because I didnt want to come between her and children . I can't be around a woman who allow her children to talk to her any kind of way . And her being protective mother I couldnt have a say in the matter so I just stayed in the room . Until one day she gave me option either come out be part of the family or go back home . I chose home because that's where I was eventually have to come back to anyway since her kids were so disrespectful towards her.

1/20/2016 6:37:16 AM Does this make any sense ?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,645)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from SadisticSienna:
It's fine as long as the woman isn't nasty or weirdly competing for his affection with me

You mean the same way you compete against and combat men (when you don't even have a point) just for a "drama fix?" You mean weirdly competitive like that?

Or would that just be childish and indicative of a 14yo?

1/20/2016 6:38:51 AM Does this make any sense ?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from jjp184:
Watching these fat woman operate is like watching a monkey f**k a football, there is no rhyme or reason for their behavior

Absolute poetry!

1/20/2016 6:55:40 AM Does this make any sense ?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from truly000:

Now this makes all the sense in the world. Is 150% true. But I'm not surprised coming from a woman with phenomenal intelligence and brutal honesty.

But if I may... Go out on a limb here... and correct me if I'm wrong DKnight but....

I believe he was saying in cases where men are forced to move back home he's STILL considered a mama's boy bcuz the women in question cares NOTHING of his circumstances and WHY he's there. Only THAT he's there.

1/20/2016 7:18:58 AM Does this make any sense ?  

bookwormtobutte
Rio Rancho, NM
36, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from lucky_1million:

Absolutely, I dated 2 men like this. They moved in and next thing I know, their spending all their time on the sofa playing video games while I work my butt off to support them. Then expect me to cook & clean up after them. Because that what a mom does for their child. But I'm not their mom! And the only man I want to raise is one I give birth too.

1/20/2016 10:10:23 AM Does this make any sense ?  

mountain901
Pueblo, CO
44, joined Mar. 2014

Wrong, most of these gals try to change the man only to find out they can't due to men set in there ways early. The guys have a single mom also and she loves him to death so why stop a good thing mommas got his back and we're the ones getting called Ho's??

[Edited 1/20/2016 10:10:55 AM ]

1/20/2016 10:22:53 AM Does this make any sense ?  

thekinghasrisen
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013
online now!

There's a difference between being 'down on your luck' and being a 'mama's boy' me thanks. If you're living with your mother because you lost your job and your house in the recession and you're doing everything you can to get back on your feet; the last thing you should be looking for is a date.

If you're living with your mother because she's sick, that's a different story all together. I imagine there are women out there that would give that a pass, and if they wouldn't, you don't want them anyway.

If you're living with your mother because "hey, ya can't beat that rent"...grow up before you try to get your 'grown-up on' with a woman.

1/20/2016 12:01:34 PM Does this make any sense ?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from thekinghasrisen:
There's a difference between being 'down on your luck' and being a 'mama's boy' me thanks. If you're living with your mother because you lost your job and your house in the recession and you're doing everything you can to get back on your feet; the last thing you should be looking for is a date.

If you're living with your mother because she's sick, that's a different story all together. I imagine there are women out there that would give that a pass, and if they wouldn't, you don't want them anyway.

If you're living with your mother because "hey, ya can't beat that rent"...grow up before you try to get your 'grown-up on' with a woman.

smart man

1/20/2016 12:51:41 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Now this makes all the sense in the world. Is 150% true. But I'm not surprised coming from a woman with phenomenal intelligence and brutal honesty.

But if I may... Go out on a limb here... and correct me if I'm wrong DKnight but....

I believe he was saying in cases where men are forced to move back home he's STILL considered a mama's boy bcuz the women in question cares NOTHING of his circumstances and WHY he's there. Only THAT he's there.

Right

1/20/2016 12:56:29 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from thekinghasrisen:

well damn isnt that kind of messed up ??? I mean women can have 5 different baby daddys but nobody is telling her she needs to stop looking for a man to take care of her and her kids .

1/20/2016 1:00:50 PM Does this make any sense ?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

well damn isnt that kind of messed up ??? I mean women can have 5 different baby daddys but nobody is telling her she needs to stop looking for a man to take care of her and her kids .

1. the majority of women do not even have that many babies OR want a man to take care of them. If the majority of women YOU know or meet behave that way, then you need to change your social circle

2. People tell that to women who DO behave that way and DO have that many babies and baby daddys ARE told that all the time. It doesn't straighten them out any more than talking to couch sleepin' good for nothin' straightens them out.

lazy, leechin' users exist in both genders.

[Edited 1/20/2016 1:02:43 PM ]

1/20/2016 1:34:11 PM Does this make any sense ?  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,274)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

It isn't logical for me to spend much time pondering other people's rationale in their wants/needs/desires within a relationship.

Other than to identify whether I might be candidate if I think us compatible.

Their feelings makes sense to them.

Your feeling make sense to you.

It's a waste of time attempting to change people to fit your mold. So, either change yourself to attract this type of person or keep an eye out for people that will accept you as you are under the current circumstances.

1/20/2016 3:27:04 PM Does this make any sense ?  

thekinghasrisen
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013
online now!

I'm not sure that's accurate, but even if it were: there is a certain amount to be said about not using the 'lowest common denominator' of any one group of society as a personal standard.

Someone with 5 different children, from 5 different men who wants another man is hardly the model for self helpful behavior (unless she's a billionaire and can afford such a life). I know society is curbing towards this grey area between men and women and their roles in society, and that's fine if it works for you. Me personally, I still recognize a man's responsibility to build himself up strong enough to be the rock that a woman would want to build a family on. This means a good job, a good car, a good handle on your vices, respectable financial mobility, the whole package. It's one of those things in life that I think of as being hard, but worth it.

I just don't see any of that happening from one's mother's basement.

1/20/2016 3:39:16 PM Does this make any sense ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (3,898)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Not to be insensitive but this is outside my world of understanding. I admittedly was not raised poor. However, I wasn't entitled, either. Middle to upper but did my own work. Earned everything on my own. Took risks, some worked some didn't but I clawed and worked hard as hell. If things got unfair, I worked harder. I understand life can throw curveballs but you step up and hit them. I don't know your situation and wish you the best but I sure hope you're sleeping no more than 5 hours a night and working any and every job you can find and hopefully at least two of them. That's what winners do. It's not about the money. It's about fixing what's broken. If it means you want to succeed more than you want to breathe, then that will get you there. Then you can pay off your mom's house and get your own. Don't be a mama's boy..be a man. And take care of mom.

1/20/2016 4:18:22 PM Does this make any sense ?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Nice!

...and take care of mom

1/20/2016 5:59:43 PM Does this make any sense ?  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,658)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

I am not a single mother and I honestly think that mama boys are undatable.

A mama boy is not just a guy who loves his mother... Come on! Everybody loves their mother!

A mama boy is someone who puts his mother before anything or anybody else, and who behaves like if he is married to his mother.
His mother usually behaves like she is his lover and she is jealous of any woman who came close to him.

A mama boy is uncapable of doing anything in his life without asking the permission of his mother.
Even his children come after his mother.

His mother, usually takes advantage of his psychological dependency in order to control his life.

A mama boy is usually a man with big issues (and his mother too), and I don't think is ever a good idea for a woman to date him.

Not all single mothers create a mama boy, by the way.

[Edited 1/20/2016 6:00:13 PM ]

1/20/2016 6:45:54 PM Does this make any sense ?  
grneyesrme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,199)
Sacramento, CA
48, joined Aug. 2013

Their is a big difference between being a mama's boy & a man raised by a single mother.

A mama's boy is a man child who still depends on his mama to do everything for him. Nobody is attracted to that!

1/20/2016 6:46:15 PM Does this make any sense ?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

If you're living with your mother because you lost your job and your house in the recession and you're doing everything you can to get back on your feet
good mother

If you're living with your mother because she's sick, that's a different story all together.
good son

If you're living with your mother because "hey, ya can't beat that rent"...
nothing good

1/20/2016 8:09:10 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
1. the majority of women do not even have that many babies OR want a man to take care of them. If the majority of women YOU know or meet behave that way, then you need to change your social circle

2. People tell that to women who DO behave that way and DO have that many babies and baby daddys ARE told that all the time. It doesn't straighten them out any more than talking to couch sleepin' good for nothin' straightens them out.

lazy, leechin' users exist in both genders.

My point is nobody is really turning their heads from them as they do to mama's boys . You don't hear people telling a woman she wrong for wanting to have 10 babies and going for it. Damn just look at oct mom and I am sure she got a man .

1/20/2016 8:15:47 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from grneyesrme:
Their is a big difference between being a mama's boy & a man raised by a single mother.

A mama's boy is a man child who still depends on his mama to do everything for him. Nobody is attracted to that!

What do you think a man is going to do if things go down wrong and his mother is still around that is if his mother didn't abuse him in anyway? You think he is man child becsuse he ran back to his mother?

1/20/2016 8:25:41 PM Does this make any sense ?  
grneyesrme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,199)
Sacramento, CA
48, joined Aug. 2013

What do you think a man is going to do if things go down wrong and his mother is still around that is if his mother didn't abuse him in anyway? You think he is man child becsuse he ran back to his mother?

No, but if his mama is still buying his clothes, doing his laundry, making his doctor appointments, fighting his battles & paying his bills while he sits on his ass. He is a man child!

1/20/2016 8:59:43 PM Does this make any sense ?  
chairman_drth
Over 1,000 Posts (1,482)
Toronto, ON
46, joined Dec. 2015

I would think your mom didn't do a good job in teaching you independence, My parents thank God taught me and my older brother to be independent at an early age, we were doing our own laundry at 10, help cook meals at 14, and a bank account to start saving at 15.

They paid for my university and that was it, I worked my first job at Goldman Sacs and saved for my own down payment for a house, not one penny came from my parents, they paid for my education so no student loans and that was it, the rest I'm on my own.

Got my first credit card at 21 and never looked back, through recessions and boom, Im responsible.

If I lost my business tomorrow I wouldn't run back home to my parents or grandparents, I would bunk with friends and work my butt off to get back on my feet, but that is the independence in me.

Today most men are lacking that independence as it was common in the old days, when things are bad you run home to mom, well one day she wont be around so what then?

As in for your comment about women with multiple baby daddies? they have their own issues and problems the exception is if the woman is extremely attractive , other than that what does that have to do with being a mama's boy?

1/20/2016 9:03:22 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from grneyesrme:
No, but if his mama is still buying his clothes, doing his laundry, making his doctor appointments, fighting his battles & paying his bills while he sits on his ass. He is a man child!

Well some mothers still wants to do some of those things for their sons like do his laundry cook his food even pay his bills sometimes . Damn I swear if Jesus came here on earth and did something for a man most yall would say Jesus is wrong for doing so .

1/20/2016 9:10:43 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from chairman_drth:

As in for your comment about women with multiple baby daddies? they have their own issues and problems the exception is if the woman is extremely attractive , other than that what does that have to do with being a mama's boy?

I mention that because someone said mama's boy shouldn't date .

What I should have said a daady's girl shouldn't date or shouldn't be consider a real woman.

1/20/2016 11:09:17 PM Does this make any sense ?  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Well some mothers still wants to do some of those things for their sons like do his laundry cook his food even pay his bills sometimes . Damn I swear if Jesus came here on earth and did something for a man most yall would say Jesus is wrong for doing so .

If a mother cooks, pays the bills, does the laundry for her 19 years old still in college...I am ok with that..

..but if he is a grown man...

[Edited 1/20/2016 11:10:09 PM ]

1/21/2016 5:01:24 AM Does this make any sense ?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

My point is nobody is really turning their heads from them as they do to mama's boys . You don't hear people telling a woman she wrong for wanting to have 10 babies and going for it. Damn just look at oct mom and I am sure she got a man .

no connection to the topic or reality. EVERYONE condemned octomom...publicly...my gawd man...why/how do you think she got the nicname?

1/21/2016 5:34:31 AM Does this make any sense ?  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,855)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012
online now!

I thought a mama's boy was someone who relied heavily on their mother's opinion to make decisions.

A grown man being supported by his mother due to laziness was just a bum to by my definition

1/21/2016 7:58:14 AM Does this make any sense ?  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from xray6:
I thought a mama's boy was someone who relied heavily on their mother's opinion to make decisions.

A grown man being supported by his mother due to laziness was just a bum to by my definition

Those two things go together almost all the times.

1/21/2016 7:59:05 AM Does this make any sense ?  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Boo hoo OP, boo f**king Hoo.

1/21/2016 8:33:35 AM Does this make any sense ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (3,898)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

I'm not a religious man but go listen to Eric Thomas. I lead a lot of sales teams over the years and have used his motivational speech. He is some sort of preacher. But you might gain something from it. Or if that doesn't work, Glengarry Glenross with Alec Baldwin. That'll do it.

1/21/2016 9:15:16 PM Does this make any sense ?  
chairman_drth
Over 1,000 Posts (1,482)
Toronto, ON
46, joined Dec. 2015

I mention that because someone said mama's boy shouldn't date .

What I should have said a daady's girl shouldn't date or shouldn't be consider a real woman.

Who said Mama's boys cant date? nobody should dictate who should date whom?
the reality is Mama's boys unless they are gorgeous and rich have problems dating.

Women with multiple kids from different fathers have issues too when it comes to dating, the exception if they are physically attractive.

Daddy's girl? well we know there are double standards out there.

1/22/2016 12:30:52 AM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from grande_mamon:
Boo hoo OP, boo f**king Hoo.

I can only at this one .

I am not crying I am just don't understand these women when it comes to these excuses they have about not dating some guys .

1/22/2016 1:17:06 AM Does this make any sense ?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from bookwormtobutte:
Absolutely, I dated 2 men like this. They moved in and next thing I know, their spending all their time on the sofa playing video games while I work my butt off to support them. Then expect me to cook & clean up after them. Because that what a mom does for their child. But I'm not their mom! And the only man I want to raise is one I give birth too.

But what I don't understand is... "What the hell were you seeing in these men BEFORE they moved in with you!" Where was your list of standards, moral comparison and and good judgement?

Or did decide by sparks, chemistry, feeling and emotions? Why didn't you see his laziness before hand?

1/22/2016 1:29:00 AM Does this make any sense ?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mountain901:
Wrong, most of these gals try to change the man only to find out they can't due to men set in there ways early. The guys have a single mom also and she loves him to death so why stop a good thing mommas got his back and we're the ones getting called Ho's??

But that's not a mother having his sons back. That's a mother setting her son up for FAILURE! And most single mothers don't give a sh¡t enough to teach them any better.

She FAILED at making good choices for herself so she ends up a single mom. Now she wants to drag his a** down with her so he'll ALWAYS end up right back with her, MISERABLE!

1/22/2016 1:55:52 AM Does this make any sense ?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from xray6:

That's part of it too. These have just been mentioning the obvious. But a mama's boy CAN have his own job and place, pays his own bills, have good work ethic AND job security on his job of 5 yrs or more.

But still run to his mama crying over every little. Always put his mother before his lady in the most medial ways. And let his mama make decisions in his relationship for him.

That's a mama's boy for sure!

1/22/2016 9:08:31 AM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
But that's not a mother having his sons back. That's a mother setting her son up for FAILURE! And most single mothers don't give a sh¡t enough to teach them any better.

She FAILED at making good choices for herself so she ends up a single mom. Now she wants to drag his a** down with her so he'll ALWAYS end up right back with her, MISERABLE!

But you have to remember a lot women had their children at young ages to begin with . So of course they going to make many mistakes . And once again women goes by their feelings so of course they going to do what they feel is right . And that is why I dont understand women who dont get with mama's boys .

1/22/2016 10:15:03 AM Does this make any sense ?  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

Personally, I don't think this THREAD makes any sense...

1. "Most single mothers...?" "MOST?" Most single mothers?... and you get that stat from where? Pulling a statement out your a** isn't valid.

2. Just because they aren't married doesn't mean father isn't in the child's life. True, there are a lot of deadbeat dads... but not all unmarried father's are M.I.A..

4. Not having a father could be related to WHY some guy is a mama's boy, but its not definite nor automatic. A guy can be a moma's boy even if he HAD/HAS both parents.

And 4. That "sympathy for a man who goes back to his mom..." part... I don't know WTF that means.

1/22/2016 10:48:22 AM Does this make any sense ?  
epz112
Lancaster, CA
68, joined Nov. 2015

No mama's boy 4 me! neither will I be his mama!!