Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights com

To discover an intriguing methods to try the us about on line dating or not, and apps of your dreams. columbus ga classifieds This is one particular cause I suggested her home nation, there you could be introduced by household or good friends or have know somebody considering that childhood. Im speaking from practical experience as im producing dua for a wonderful muslim man to be married to me. cougar hookup forum Obtaining a dedicated internet site would make it that a lot less complicated.

best herpes hookup site

Sometimes, blinkered by unrealistic hopes, we cannot see what other people today can. dating sites in prescott az Rather than be separated by the constraints of the pandemic, Blue met his boyfriend in a quarantine pod. To start off the conversation as nicely as give your date an evening to bear in mind with these correct ice breaker questions for dating. doublelist columbus ga If finals are coming up and you require to concentrate on studying or if you are going via some problems with your perform, let your match know what s up .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/24/2016 5:20:57 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

Notice how they talk about how Ideal things were before feminism, yet when women are given a chance and some rights
Suddenly it's not fair

It's like starting off a game with an advantage them complaining when the advantage is taken away.

Obviously SOME things are wrong but this post isn't about those things, don't bring them up.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/24/2016 5:33:15 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I understand where both sides are coming from. I used to work for a college football team and I got annoyed when the boys were told to stop spitting because the girl I worked with found it disgusting. Then I heard the guys couldn't curse anymore because a mom was offended. It's shit like this that makes me hate feminism.

Meanwhile men are wearing makeup and trying to become makeup artists and those same women are shitting bricks talking about "why would a guy want to wear makeup?"

Why the f**k does a chick want to be sports new broadcaster (attention and d*ck)?

Anyway I think when it comes to things like cheating and the such men are big babies. Before a woman's survival depended solely on men and they had the power to single
handedly ruin her forever.

Now that men are experiencing the hurt from cheating suddenly cheating is so low and dirty and wrong. But back when mainly men did it, boys were just being boys.

Men have fragile feelings but have always been experts at trying to cut a woman down. Now that women don't care about appearing lady-like and are stomping egos left and right, insulting and arguing is so class-less.

Everyone sucks.

1/24/2016 5:57:45 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,604)
Marshalltown, IA
59, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from sadisticsienna1:
Notice how they talk about how Ideal things were before feminism, yet when women are given a chance and some rights
Suddenly it's not fair

It's like starting off a game with an advantage them complaining when the advantage is taken away.

Obviously SOME things are wrong but this post isn't about those things, don't bring them up.

Now that I am done chuckling...... what would your young a** know about the feminist movement, outside of what you have read? I remember what those years were like, especially the early 70s. And one thing I do know is that any man worth his salt was never threatened by it. And even more so, a woman worth her salt never rubbed his nose in it.

The majority of women were not radicals. All we wanted was equal pay for the same job but more importantly we wanted the choice to decide what was right for ourselves when it came to reproductive rights, domestic violence laws and sexual harassment, and sexual violence. You young women need to understand that it wasn't about an advantage.... it was about doing the right thing. Women are not second class citizens but neither are we superior to men. It is a balance..... we need them just as much as they need us.

[Edited 1/24/2016 5:59:18 AM ]

1/24/2016 6:08:31 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Unfortunately, Feminism.fails to acknowledge that men are now at a disadvantage, in certain legal aspects. Feminists do not fight to balance those areas, either.

As such, radical feminism, or "third-wave feminism", is solely made its case against men, to prove and make women superior to men.

So, we started out with men oppressing women, then women in their resentment of men, started acting just like the very men they despise so much, and now you have a majority of both genders hating each other, myself included.

It is exactly what the American Government, and Satan want, so they can rule the world together over all of us.

1/24/2016 6:09:28 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bluesrule
Marshalltown, IA
59, joined Jul. 2011

1/24/2016 6:17:38 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Maybe if you were spiritual, you would understand that. However, Feminists, like almost any group supporting the Liberal Left do not acknowledge God. They worship the Government. The Government gives them free money, free college for being so "disadvantaged" by their natural design to produce children, hence why they don't acknowledge or understand God and what is really happening around them.

This is why you don't understand my post.

Satan's greatest trick was proving to the world, that he didn't exist. He did this, through infiltration of the Catholic church, ironically the widest outspoken religious group with the most influence, politically in the U.S.(Despite separation of church and state in our Constitution)

1/24/2016 6:20:25 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from bluesrule:
Now that I am done chuckling...... what would your young a** know about the feminist movement, outside of what you have read? I remember what those years were like, especially the early 70s. And one thing I do know is that any man worth his salt was never threatened by it. And even more so, a woman worth her salt never rubbed his nose in it.

The majority of women were not radicals. All we wanted was equal pay for the same job but more importantly we wanted the choice to decide what was right for ourselves when it came to reproductive rights, domestic violence laws and sexual harassment, and sexual violence. You young women need to understand that it wasn't about an advantage.... it was about doing the right thing. Women are not second class citizens but neither are we superior to men. It is a balance..... we need them just as much as they need us.

When the "Domestic Violence and Sexual Harassment" laws are applied evenly, I have no problem. The trouble is they are not applied evenly. In my state the only time a woman will be arrested for "Domestic Violence" is if she does not have a single mark on her and the man is wounded to the point he needs to be admitted to the hospital. Even then when the woman says she was afraid of him, the man goes to jail.

As for the "Sexual Harassment" law, it is so vague that ant thing a man says to a woman could be seen as "Sexual Harassment", this includes innocent compliments, and asking them out on a date. Yes, I have seen it first hand, that is why I will not compliment a woman and I will not ask one out, unless she has shown interest FIRST.

The equal pay, and reproductive rights, and sexual violence issues I do agree with.

1/24/2016 6:27:48 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bluesrule
Marshalltown, IA
59, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from enigmaathand:
Maybe if you were spiritual, you would understand that. However, Feminists, like almost any group supporting the Liberal Left do not acknowledge God. They worship the Government. The Government gives them free money, free college for being so "disadvantaged" by their natural design to produce children, hence why they don't acknowledge or understand God and what is really happening around them.

Satan's greatest trick was proving to the world, that he didn't exist. He did this, through infiltration of the Catholic church, ironically the widest outspoken religious group with the most influence, politically in the U.S.(Despite separation of church and state in our Constitution)

I understand that you have an over inflated opinion of yourself and what you believe. I also know from your posts that you are definitely not the poster boy for speaking for womens rights. And that God, that you so liberally throw out, there probably shakes his head when looking at you. Saying the same thing I did..... this is one of my creations?

1/24/2016 6:56:44 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bluesrule
Marshalltown, IA
59, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from cavie59:
When the "Domestic Violence and Sexual Harassment" laws are applied evenly, I have no problem. The trouble is they are not applied evenly. In my state the only time a woman will be arrested for "Domestic Violence" is if she does not have a single mark on her and the man is wounded to the point he needs to be admitted to the hospital. Even then when the woman says she was afraid of him, the man goes to jail.

As for the "Sexual Harassment" law, it is so vague that ant thing a man says to a woman could be seen as "Sexual Harassment", this includes innocent compliments, and asking them out on a date. Yes, I have seen it first hand, that is why I will not compliment a woman and I will not ask one out, unless she has shown interest FIRST.

The equal pay, and reproductive rights, and sexual violence issues I do agree with.

I take it that man going to the hospital would have been you? Would explain your negative attitude towards women. What you describe is far and between. Especially considering how miniscule the time period is that women have not actually been considered property.

1/24/2016 7:33:40 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

I think spitting is just disgusting in general, wouldn't say it's gender specific to find it disgusting.

1/24/2016 7:50:06 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bluesrule
Marshalltown, IA
59, joined Jul. 2011

I think spitting is just disgusting in general, wouldn't say it's gender specific to find it disgusting.

So are we talking about Feminism or just another thread by someone wanting attention?

1/24/2016 8:06:26 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

Men are very threatened by it actually.
It's pretty obvious by all the complaining the anti-fems do hun.

1/24/2016 8:12:27 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bluesrule
Marshalltown, IA
59, joined Jul. 2011

Men are very threatened by it actually.
It's pretty obvious by all the complaining the anti-fems do hun.

In my world we call those MEN that you allude to as BOYS. But that's ok Hun, someday you will grow up and actually meet a real man. Get back to me when you do..... especially one that doesn't spit.

1/24/2016 8:25:05 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,305)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Suddenly it's not fair

Wrong.

Women want to have it both ways.

Women want to make a claim of "equality", yet they still want all the perks they once had.

Women say "Treat me the same! I'm just a man with tits!" But then they want the right to hit men with no consequences!

Women say "I'm just a man with tits!" Except when the ship sinks I want to be first on the lifeboat! Remember "women and children first."

Women say "I'm just a man with tits" but I still want the "right" to take the day off for "cramps".

I guess some people are just a little more equal than others.

1/24/2016 8:38:37 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

I'm just a man with tits and a
uterus!!

1/24/2016 8:39:10 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bluesrule
Marshalltown, IA
59, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from viper1e:
Wrong.

Women want to have it both ways.

Women want to make a claim of "equality", yet they still want all the perks they once had.

Women say "Treat me the same! I'm just a man with tits!" But then they want the right to hit men with no consequences!

Women say "I'm just a man with tits!" Except when the ship sinks I want to be first on the lifeboat! Remember "women and children first."

Women say "I'm just a man with tits" but I still want the "right" to take the day off for "cramps".

I guess some people are just a little more equal than others.

Well THIS woman doesn't have cramps anymore so I would just thump ya because you are the dumbass that you are. Need some Midol?

1/24/2016 8:39:53 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Quote from kungfu_candy:

Now that men are experiencing the hurt from cheating suddenly cheating is so low and dirty and wrong. But back when mainly men did it, boys were just being boys.

QFT.

I agree and do find it amazing, how in one breath-- men are complaining of being hurt or cheated on-- whining about women committing infidelity when women are just behaving as our gender counterparts have been behaving for centuries. Oh, for shame... for, shame.

Or the double standard men live by... on how women are filthy sluts for actually being upfront with men if "dating" more than one man. All the while, it's absolutely okay in having no conscience whatsoever, if men are being players on the downlow... trying to ChumpHump every female they come in contact with.

Finally, men are getting a douse of their own medicine... and are now tasting what a bitter pill it is to swallow. Honestly, any intelligent woman thinks, Why would any female have penis envy..? When c*nt has such power over men.

1/24/2016 9:14:52 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from bluesrule:
Well THIS woman doesn't have cramps anymore so I would just thump ya because you are the dumbass that you are. Need some Midol?

And cry and run to the police if you get "thumped" back..

Yep, VERY "equal".

1/24/2016 10:49:03 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
cavie59
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from bluesrule:
I take it that man going to the hospital would have been you? Would explain your negative attitude towards women. What you describe is far and between. Especially considering how miniscule the time period is that women have not actually been considered property.

Nope, it was not me, it was a friend of mine. His girlfriend took a baseball bat to him one night, broke six ribs, his right arm, and fractured his skull. She told the police that he was drunk and she was afraid he was going to beat her. He does not even remember anything except getting hit in the head. The BAC done at the hospital showed a .01. She did not have a mark on her, yet he was arrested, tried and convicted of domestic abuse.

It happens all the time in Oklahoma. In fact a woman can kill her boyfriend or spouse get away with it just by saying she was afraid of him, no proof of domestic abuse needed. Just her word.

1/24/2016 11:12:09 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from cavie59:
Nope, it was not me, it was a friend of mine. His girlfriend took a baseball bat to him one night, broke six ribs, his right arm, and fractured his skull. She told the police that he was drunk and she was afraid he was going to beat her. He does not even remember anything except getting hit in the head. The BAC done at the hospital showed a .01. She did not have a mark on her, yet he was arrested, tried and convicted of domestic abuse.

It happens all the time in Oklahoma. In fact a woman can kill her boyfriend or spouse get away with it just by saying she was afraid of him, no proof of domestic abuse needed. Just her word.
That's how it is in Ohio, too. Thank Feminism for that one, too.

1/24/2016 12:00:52 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

Ameeeeeeeeerica???
wTf

1/24/2016 12:13:35 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
cavie59
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Ameeeeeeeeerica???
wTf

It is called The Third Wave. Men just have to accept it according to women.

1/24/2016 12:54:51 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
pagal17
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,089)
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

This "feminism" is a doubled edge sword.
I have never known the old school when a woman was the homemaker. I have known how to take care of me and do for myself. Never had a man provide a damn thing other than sex. Some days I value my freedom. Other days I long for the days when grandpa took care of Grandma. At 50, I will never know that kind of relationship. I hope we didn't kill the good parts of the good old days.

1/24/2016 12:56:36 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
pagal17
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

Kinda crazy when men spend more time on their appearance getting mani/pedis, facials, hair dyed, hair product, shaving chest, arms, legs, mansacaping, gym, diet, clothes, jewelry etc...they are becoming metro sexual...feminine.

[Edited 1/24/2016 12:57:26 PM ]

1/24/2016 1:27:58 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

But, we'll keep pushing the Feminist agenda of overtaking and feminizing men.

Ironically, Pagal, I mentioned a friend that had blocked me wma while ago, after a falling out on FB. You had hoped that we could reconnect. As of current, we haven't. I don't know if we will.

But, when I asked her what attracted her to me and why she dumped her prior boyfriend, she said, "He was too feminine. I need a man that has some masculinity."

I just wish she wouldn't have tried to hide the ulterior motives, and been honest from the start. I would have never had to question her motives, no reason to suspect, and would have never gotten blocked for the confrontation.

1/24/2016 4:00:27 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
pagal17
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

enigma...it's a crazy world anymore when it comes to dating. FB is no place for her to post your personal business...
I prefer a balance of the feminine and masculine energy.
I am currently having such a difficult time meshing with a very masculine energy. I can't get an accurate read on him.
I like the old days when men were men.

1/24/2016 4:06:00 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from pagal17:
I like the old days when men were men.

And women knew their place.

1/24/2016 4:25:01 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
pagal17
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

Vipe...don't you be putting words in my mouth
I wouldn't know where that place is. Never had a man provide that type of relationship exchange

1/24/2016 4:27:56 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

MegaMan690
Over 1,000 Posts (1,621)
Malibu, CA
39, joined Mar. 2015

nothing wrong with womans rights , they can tell me when ever they wanna ride me

1/24/2016 4:28:45 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

@ pagal:
Well, we had our falling out via PMs. We never took to the wall, so to speak.

And yes, there were days where men were "men" and women were "women", so to speak.

The very problem manifests on the psychological needs of each gender, based on our genetic design.

Women need to feel safe and loved. I have had almost EVERY woman, that I have been with, tell me they felt safe with me.

I have had women tell me they need this, from a man. However, women do not appreciate that men can provide this. Instead, they "expect" a man to do this.

But, psychologically, men need to be appreciated. Because men, if they truly love their women, will want to make her happy.

It is how we are designed.

Feminism has destroyed that, and as such it liberated men of their gender roles. Women have legal rights to work, buy property, own guns, obtain concealed carry permits, vote, etc. They can be responsible for their own protection and the protection of their children.

And they run around emasculating, feminizing any man with that default "male" mentality of leader, provider, protector.

Then, the resentment builds, from men. But, women don't and aren't naturally attracted to "weak" men, that are sissified, yet Feminism has helped to create that by socially promoting these men(if they can even be called that).

I genuinely used to hold doors open, and pay for dates and all that "manly" stuff I was taught about the dating game. When I learned it was "expected" by my so called "equals", instead of appreciated, well you see how I am.....

I could careless, anymore. I never had to do any of that for any woman. It was always a choice, as a sign of appreciating her companionship, love(supposedly), time, etc.

But, like Feminists chant, they can do all of that for themselves, now. They don't need no man.

I fully understand why you have problems meshing with these men, nowadays. They don't want to provide for what a woman's default psychological needs are, and they don't have to.

They don't want to stay and fix a broken relationship, and they don't have to.

They don't have to have backbone, and many of them don't anymore.

Thank all the radical feminists for going against our natural design, and changing everything.

This world, as we see it, is the result of that change. It started with Feminists, but Feminists want to whine about it, instead of cleanup the mess they directly created. They expect men to do it, just like everything else they expect from us, and when it doesn't happen, they blame men.

1/24/2016 4:34:26 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
pagal17
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

enigma...it's a shame to think there are people who expect to be treated with entitlement. What happened to the days when we treated people we genuinely adored with love and respect?

I say ya gotta give it to get it.

1/24/2016 4:36:29 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

MegaMan690
Over 1,000 Posts (1,621)
Malibu, CA
39, joined Mar. 2015

u got that right

1/24/2016 4:43:58 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

@ pagal:
Those days are long gone. The "entitlement" generation ruined that for me. I used to be like that.

I don't have much adoration, for females, anymore.

There are a few, but I will never allow myself to move past friends, with them, especially if they want or have children.

1/24/2016 5:04:23 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,252)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

Nothing is evened out.

Never was

never will be.

You could complain, save for the realization to do so is the same as to answer the inquiry "How you doin'?" w/gloom and despair.

No matter how pathetic a tale of woe you spin the questioner will undoubtedly saddle you w/story twice as sad and three times as long.

Rather than wallow in misery and similar company I prefer to move along. Not expecting 50/50 I suspect I'll take it all in stride.

No step for a stepper when you're even-steven.

1/24/2016 6:31:13 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

truly000
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,894)
Fort Dodge, IA
37, joined Dec. 2011

Feminism hasn't done anything to even out the playing field.
It's making things socially bias, eliminating justice, and destroying traditional marriage and family values .

1/24/2016 9:25:38 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from pagal17:
Vipe...don't you be putting words in my mouth
I wouldn't know where that place is. Never had a man provide that type of relationship exchange

I'm sorry you never had that. Most men live to provide it, but feminism teaches women that it's demeaning to be cherished.

As for putting things in your mouth... You should wait to get to know me before you go there...

[Edited 1/24/2016 9:27:11 PM ]

1/24/2016 10:21:12 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Women have the advantage now and the double standard but it hasn't been as ideal as they thought. 50% divorce rate and rising, cheating all the time, can't boil water even with detailed instructions, pressure for a career and advancement, balancing job and kids and friends and what's his name, you know the hubby. It seems to me the happiest women are the ones who accept the traditional gender role, but women reject their femininity unless they think it works to their advantage.

1/24/2016 10:23:17 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

There should be no entitlement, but many people feel themselves entitled on the basis of things that happened many decades or centuries ago. You can't judge the past by today's standards.

1/24/2016 10:33:27 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

I don't know how anyone can idealize something that they haven't really lived through.

Each generation has it's own difficulties to live through that are specific to it's time and age. Each generation has a new set of complaints. If it's not this... then it is that.

Life is never perfect.

Man has dominated man to his injury.

This has been going on FOREVER!

1/25/2016 1:52:48 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

what do you mean when you say feminizing men?

I hear it a lot but not 100% sure what this means.

1/25/2016 1:56:25 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

i refuse to be queer,or feminine,i can understand womens feminine ideas an things sure,but im easy to deal with an i love cure nice women,right sweet girl........

1/25/2016 2:29:15 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Males that act in a "feminine" fashion. Skinny jeans, manicures, pedicures, being a home maker, living off a woman, being a doormat.

When you get into the male and female psychological needs, by design, you can see why "stereotype" female homemakers were happier, than today's women. Driver explained it very well.

When shit hits the fan, a feminized male will tuck his tail and run. A REAL MAN will step up and face the issue. It is about courage. Feminized men have none. Masculine men do.

1/25/2016 2:34:08 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

OP....your looking like Mizgal more and more each day.

When I use to log on....there was her name lit up as the last responder on all the race threads.

When I log in now.....there is your name lit up as the last responder on all the gender threads.

Plus...she talked of things, she had no real experience in.....and here you are talking about a time period in history....way before you were even born.

Coincidence???

Hardly....

and the deal is women always had rights and advantages....nothing new, but they kept their nose out of business where it doesn't belong.

The deal is...its not a fair playing field....they haven't even scratched the surface of what men do....yet, want the glory of it....without the input and or giving up the old time advantages from an era they complain about.

now, really how are we going to progress and solve real world problem, if we have to stop and treat them like ten year old kids....instead of fellow men?

Chew on that for a while.

and how do you know what times were like back then?.....simple answer you don't...." Mizgal"

1/25/2016 2:34:33 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

Males that act in a "feminine" fashion. Skinny jeans, manicures, pedicures, being a home maker, living off a woman, being a doormat.

Sounds kind of Gay or something. IDK
Skinny jeans was emoo?? lol
Atleast some of those qualities are feminized and I'd consider gay/queer/trans?? like the
manicures and pedicures
Home maker and living off a woman
not sure what that is.

Well rounded is nice, too aggressive etc (opposite of doormat) is just
leaning into hyper-masculinity which isn't really that great either.
Extremes I don't find that attractive

Also Im not mizgal so you can just get over that

[Edited 1/25/2016 2:35:50 AM ]

1/25/2016 2:36:42 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Well...if you don't know what things mean.

then why post a thread as if you do?

....dumbass....I think, you just proved the men's point.

you know nothing....yet want the glory of men, who do know something.

Very good....now, we don't have to explain things to ya.....

1/25/2016 2:46:34 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from pagal17:
enigma...it's a shame to think there are people who expect to be treated with entitlement. What happened to the days when we treated people we genuinely adored with love and respect?

Exactly....women stopped giving it.

So, eventually men stopped taking them seriously.

The bottom line is this. Women still want men to retain the masculinity they have always had...because that's what women want.

So, we didn't change.....and you took away some of the femininity that men want from women....yet you expect us to be fine with that.

Well...your finding out different....and if we weren't allowed changes and you changed....then where does the blame lie?

There you go.

When you changed and the world became a place where the only image of women.....is that of a sexual being....well men simply as they always do....followed suit to the image that women created of themselves.

It use to be an image of caring, compassion, soft, sugar and spice and etc....but those days are gone and the only image seen is sex....and I don't remember seeing women protest this image either.

So you changed and we followed your lead.

So stop complaining and accept enough of the blame within yourselves.....because all your doing by complaining about something you caused is losing even more of the credibility you have already lost.

If you want to venture into a mans world....you have to stop acting like ten year old kids in adults skin, and act like adults willing to accept blame and do better.

1/25/2016 2:51:38 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

Well maybe if you weren't a rude jerk we/I would be nicer huh
bumblebee.

I was nothing but nice to you but you've been constantly a pain in my a** and snipety towards me

1/25/2016 2:52:58 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Suddenly it's not fair

First off...we never had any advantages....just the really hard work and responsibilities in life.

Next....on your last sentence....yes, they can bring them up....if things are wrong....then, that's the whole point.

Dummy....

1/25/2016 2:54:46 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Well maybe if you weren't a rude jerk we/I would be nicer huh
bumblebee.

I was nothing but nice to you but you've been constantly a pain in my a** and snipety towards me

Too bad....if you can't hang in a mans world.

Then just admit you can't play in the same playing field and learn to cook and sew and clean a house.

See....all you did was prove my point once again.

your not too brite are you?

1/25/2016 2:54:50 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
cavie59
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from pagal17:
Kinda crazy when men spend more time on their appearance getting mani/pedis, facials, hair dyed, hair product, shaving chest, arms, legs, mansacaping, gym, diet, clothes, jewelry etc...they are becoming metro sexual...feminine.

Mani/Pedi--- Never have and never will

Facial-----Nope, wash and shave

Hair dyed---- Going gray

Hair Product-- Soap

Shaving chest, arms, legs-- I have hair as I am a man. No shaving other than the face.

Manscaping--- Why would I, it is not like any woman will ever want to see it.

Gym-- It is called physical work

Diet--- I eat what I want, when I want and as much as I want

Cloths--- Jeans, shirts, and boots.

Jewelry-- Only my dog tags and Timex.

I do not have time to do all that stuff, besides it is not like a woman would ever give me a second glance.

1/25/2016 2:55:00 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

DEAL W/ IT
Oh I wasn't referring to the anti-fem argument but to your nastiness toward me and
condescending manner.

[Edited 1/25/2016 2:55:40 AM ]

1/25/2016 3:01:58 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

See....ten year olds in adult skin.

Op....its not nastiness.....just stating the facts.

and I'm sorry if you seem to follow Mizgals M.O.D......its you doing that and I just happened to notice....

and here's that point again....how are we to progress and solve real world issues, if we have to stop and whip your noses every time you get upset?

Look, if you can't hang.....then get out of the picture, so we can move ahead again.

you wanted an even playing field....so, I'm treating you as such.

and you just can't handle it.....unless your being pampered like a child.

but you are good at proving my points,....I'll give you that much.

1/25/2016 3:06:53 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

So....you lose and instead of admitting defeat....you switch tactics and try to make me out the bad guy.

Ookkkayy.....!!!!

All you did was prove you can't hang with the big boys when a little flack comes your way and your not being pampered like a pillow queen.

I think you summed up some of these men's argument right there.

Talk about shooting yourself(and women) in the foot.....

So...lets sum this all up....you write a thread putting men down....then you get a little flack and fall apart.

Oookkayyy!!!!

Priceless!!!!

1/25/2016 3:28:51 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Op....I'm treating you no different than I would some guy who I suspect is a troll or another person on here.

and no different than I would some guy who I thought talked about shit, he knows little to nothing about.

So...what's the problem?

I'm giving you that same playing field I would them.

I think you'll find I don't play favorites on here....no matter old, young, black or white, women or men.

I treat them all the same, good or bad.

now...do you want the rights men have....but not be treated in the same playing field?

See, there you go again....proving some men's point again.....

1/25/2016 3:43:05 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

You sound exactly like DR
Are you related at all??

[Edited 1/25/2016 3:43:15 AM ]

1/25/2016 4:17:06 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

Yes you treat everyone equally like crap
bwaha

1/25/2016 5:26:03 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,836)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

I love the level playing field. I worked 60 hours last week, cooked, and cleaned the house. My exhusband called yesterday. All the work is better than living with him.
Im sure he wishes things were like they use to be when women didnt file for a divorce. Men are finally held responcible for the bad things they do.

1/25/2016 6:10:14 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from easttowest72:
I love the level playing field. I worked 60 hours last week, cooked, and cleaned the house. My exhusband called yesterday. All the work is better than living with him.
Im sure he wishes things were like they use to be when women didnt file for a divorce. Men are finally held responcible for the bad things they do.
80% of women blame the MAN, when a marriage fails. Thank you, for proving that statistic to be accurate.

By the way, women have just as much fault to a failed marriage, as the men they blame.

Ironically, however, only 46% of men blame the WOMAN.

And while 16% of men will admit their own fault, to a failed marriage, only 4% of women will admit their own fault..

Oh, look at that, WOMEN are less likely to admit when they are wrong, but want to castrate US MEN as the arrogant ones.....

1/25/2016 6:26:05 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
mortara
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,082)
Pittsburgh, PA
62, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:

Although the only Catholic that signed the Constitution was Charles Caroll. His historical sites are all funded by the Mellon Foundation in Pittsburgh which is more or less untouchable. That is where this word came from. It's was Andrew Mellon who hired Eliot Ness to get Al Capone.

1/25/2016 10:26:48 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
cavie59
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from pagal17:
What happened to the days when we treated people we genuinely adored with love and respect?

Too bad it does not work that way in real life. Those days are long gone, as MOST (not all) women view men as nothing more than dirt under their feet.